Wolf Play : The Tea Drinkers x Moonshadow
Chatbox
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!
 Apothecary
03:00:50 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 116564 Mushrooms

Where I have to stop till after work
 Crypto Currency
03:00:36 Ash (he/they)
leaf, sure

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 16, 2024 07:05 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bodhi brought the gelding back in the spacious pastures, slipping off the halter, and sprinted back up to the barn, hurrying to clean up the brushes, tack, and the other things he'd left around. He then sprinted to his car, and took some shortcuts back to his house. His mother had already left for work, so he was free to bang around the house like teenage boys do. He showered as quickly as he could, but by the time he finished, he was already going to be late to school, so he wasted some more time just wandering around his house, ignoring the piles of clothes around his floor. After a while, he finally did head to school, arriving just after third period. He knew his mother would be upset that he had skipped his morning classes, but he was pretty sure he could come up with a good enough excuse to keep her off his back. Plus, he was pretty sure his dad's name was the one on all his official school papers, so the likelihood she would even find out was slim to none. He walked into his calculus class, ignoring the angry looks of the teacher, and plopped down in his seat, making a point to be as loud as possible, and, once he was settled, to slurp his latte as irritatingly as possible. He didn't want to be there, so no one else should either.
He spent most of the day being slightly concerned that he was going to lose his job, given that he had only worked with one of the three equines that were assigned to him, but then it struck him that he really didn't care, and he knew he wouldn't lose it anyways. Gambit was his precious baby, and anyways, the young stallion that he worked with after was an absolute dickhead to everyone else, so it would be fine. He ran a hand through his dark, messy locks, bored out of his mind, until finally, the final bell rang, and he headed back out to his car. He contemplated another latte, but he was still jittery from the first one, and didn't want to risk his mental state, so he started making his way back to the barn, though now there was after-school traffic, and the school was forty-five minutes away from the barns. His mind wandered to the upcoming races for his current charges, and he smiled. He loved watching his babies run.
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 16, 2024 07:16 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Georgie arrived at school, one of her friends, Maddie, meeting her at her locker.
"You were almost late today." Maddie said as Georgie grabbed the books she needed.
"I know, the workouts took a little longer than expected today." Georgie said, closing her locker with a slam.
The rest of the day droned on, and she was relieved when the bell finally rang.
She hopped in her car with a final goodbye to Maddie and drove towards Wilson Acres. She wouldn't have any mounts this afternoon, but she liked to hang out around the farm, it brought her some peace. Except for when Bodhi was on her case. She wasn't exactly sure why the boy resented her, but it was starting to get quite annoying. She couldn't go anywhere around the farm without him at her throat.
Georgie shook the thoughts from her mind as she pulled in the driveway and got out. She noticed Bodhi's vehicle and prayed that he would leave her alone. She opted to visit the broodmares. A few of them had yet to foal, and she loved seeing the fluffy foals.
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 17, 2024 07:26 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bodhi took some time to go back to his house and put down his bag and extra binders full of homework, groaning as he realised that he had quite a bit of catchup to do, thanks to his own poor choices in skipping calculus. It seemed crazy that in a little less than four months, he would be graduating. He surpassed his gag reflex at the thought, and pulled himself together, hurrying back to the barn. The drive was much longer than usual as he chose to take some back roads again, and he looked longingly out the window as he passed his favourite coffee place, but he continued on. It wouldn't mean a lot if he did go again, it was Daddy's money anyways, but he was already running on anxiety and caffeine, and chose to keep his heart rate mostly normal.
He swerved into the barn's grounds, speeding down the neat gravel drives, and came to an abrupt stop in his usual spot, already planning out his afternoon. He had two more horses to exercise, and then he would probably have to muck out their stalls too. He rolled his eyes as he slipped out of the car. No matter what he said, Bodhi did love each and every horse he excised and the young stallion that he was working with next was no exception. It had some fancy name that included big words like Excalibur and Shining, and other bullshit, but that was irrelevant. In the barn, he was known only as Ian, and Bodhi loved the fierce spirit the equine showed. He walked out to where the stallion stood alone, stamping his feet impatiently.
"I'm so sorry, your majesty," he said, rolling his eyes as he slipped the halter over the horse's pricked ears.
He took his time getting the stallion ready, and still wasn't in the mood to ride, so he let the reins go lax, and let the stallion wander. Not to his surprise, Ian headed straight for the brood mare barn, and since Bodhi was with him, he let the stallion slowly meander towards the doorway, expecting the barn to be empty.
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 17, 2024 07:47 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Georgie turned her head as she heard hooves crunching on gravel. She saw Bohdi riding Ian and rolled her eyes.
She continued walking the aisle and stopped at one stall, looking in a the fuzzy dark bay colt.
He swiveled his too-big ears in her direction and let out a small whinny.
Georgie smiled and reached out to pet his velvety soft nose. The foal snorted and kicked up his heels playfully.
"Fiesty little guy, aren't you?" She said, a bright smile still on her lips.
She still heard Ian walking around outside of the barn and turned in Bodhi's direction.
"Strayed a little far from the track, don't you think Bodhi?" She said with smirk.
She turned back to the foal and continued giving him some love, reminding herself to visit the broodmares more often.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us