Wolf Play : Paint The Town Red - Ámor & Voxtexy
Chatbox
 Saint
06:53:34 
guess its a sign to do my emoji marker system now rather than later..
 Existence
06:53:03 Exist / Kuskyn
Saint oh I've done that before xD Hits hard..
 Saint
06:51:29 
oh my god i just accidently deleted my team because i thought i had a team heal...
 Existence
06:47:30 Exist / Kuskyn
Lords above I can't find the wolf I want to find xD And do you think I can remember his name? Nope xD Ahh yes my night is going fantastic
 Saint
06:44:16 
morning chat
 purdy
06:43:25 
I finished my avatar!!!
 icemoons
06:42:57 slushy,ice,moon,
Rest in peace chat...
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0
 distant-lands
06:19:53 katy | beetle
are* not is, oops.
 distant-lands
06:19:39 katy | beetle
the only valuable thing she gives out (in my opinion) is dyes, but that's pretty rare.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 8, 2023 10:27 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
If he wasn't tied up and in harms way, Remiel normally would've chuckled at the man's comment about being woken up for this. His face remained stoic, his lips set in a thin line as he listened to every single word that dripped out of the leader's mouth. A few other men sitting around him made some form of comment, likely a reaction to Lucky biting back at the boss. Remiel took that as a sign that the man was someone the leader severely trusted, or liked- or perhaps both. The lycan's tired gaze drifted between the two men, then he looked around the room. The place was... nice. Not in a way that Remiel liked though. It was too fancy, too modern for his liking. He'd rather be back in his cozy cabin, tucked away in the woods.

Hmm. There's no way they let me go without taking something from me. Remiel thought as his wrists lightly tugged at the ropes that tied them together. He could be an absolute dick and reveal himself to get out of these ropes- but he really didn't want to turn into some beast to do that. In fact, he'd rather keep that part of him tucked away for as long as he could. There was no use for it... and if he had to be honest, he hated that part of himself. Years of hate contributed to that, as did his own self deprecation.

So, his fate was to be decided by all of these men? Or was it already decided and the leader was playing some sort of mind game? Surely not everyone was important enough to have an opinion that actually mattered to the leader. If they really did all get respect like that, then Remiel would be pretty surprised.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 8, 2023 10:42 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finally it was time for him to suggest. "I think we should let him go. Even with what he did." Lucas suggested. He said he didnt explain himself yet. He kept his eyes on Remiel. He then stood up and walked to the window and looked out of it as murmurs sounded from the members of the organization.

The boss stared at Lucas. "Why Lucky? Why should we let him go? He murdered one of our men." He snapped. Normally he doesn't snap at Lucas. But this time he did. He couldn't believe Lucas said to let him go after everything he did.

Lucas looked at him. "Think about it Chris." he said blankly saying the boss's real name that only he knew. He didn't care that he said in front of everyone. "You don't want the police on your tail right? Killing him will cause the police to investigate and possibly bring them closer to finding you. If we let him go, make him promise not to say anything, and I'll keep my eye on him and make sure he doesn't go to the police. Then we'll be good. But if he was hired to kill our man, then we'll have to go after the person who hired him not him." He bit back at the boss. Sometimes they argued like they were brothers.

"If you want the police on your tail, chris. Then go ahead, but I'm not gonna let you hurt him. You'll have to go through me first, I want to keep this organization out of the police's radar. We've done good with that for a long time. Why risk that?" Lucas snapped back at the leader. "Unless you don't care about any of us?" he pressed.

The leader's eyes showed anger but he knew Lucas was right. "Fine.. cut him loose." He told his minions. He then looked at Remiel. "Do NOT go to the police, Lucky here will be following you everywhere." He said blankly. He couldnt believe Lucas had said his real name in front of everyone.

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 8, 2023 02:01 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Did the man really just suggest that? Remiel's eyebrows furrowed, the only indication of emotion on his face. Though, the other men had much more reactive reactions to Lucky's words. Remiel was certainly curious. Wouldn't it just be easier to get rid of him rather than risk keeping him alive? Not that he was complaining, but he was curious why Lucky saw it as a necessary option.

Last he checked, he didn't necessarily look like the type of guy to go to the cops and report this. If anything, Remiel was rather confident that he looked anything but lawful. Biting down on his tongue, the lycan watched as the boss and Lucky seemed to bicker. It wasn't until Lucky said some choice words that the man looked like he was backing off. Then, came the proposition that this man was to watch him. That made Remiel want to scoff. Refraining from that, the bounty hunter shifted uncomfortably on his knees again, waiting patiently (okay, maybe not entirely patiently) for the men to come up behind him and undo the binds that they'd been ordered to remove.

Once his hands were free, Remiel picked up his bloodied axe, wiping the bloodied blade on his pants as he stood up. It was slightly amusing, seeing how tall he was compared to a handful of the men. It was something that never grew old. Remiel's brown gaze then drifted to the leader, who was telling him to not go to the police. He thought it was amusing, the worry the made had that a man like Remiel would actually go to the police. His head slightly tilted, like a confused dog, but Remiel gave a curt nod before bringing one hand up under his chin, fingers straight and firmly side by side, then he flicked his hand outwards. To anyone who didn't know ASL, they'd mistake it as him saying thank you, which, Remiel would admit, was painfully similar to what he had just done and said- which was rather fuck you.

Curiously looking over to this 'Lucky' guy, Remiel's mouth slightly curved into a smirk, damn near unnoticeable. His gaze lingering on him, as if he was waiting to see what would happen next. Could he just freely walk out, then get followed? Or did he have to do whatever the hell this man wanted him to do?
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 8, 2023 02:23 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas got up. He stared at the leader. "Now don't call me, let me sleep." He said. He seemed grumpy when he was tired. He looked at Remiel. "Let's go before he changes his mind." He whispered and headed out the door. He wouldn't actually follow Remiel. Cause he wasn't really one of them. But the leader doesn't know that. As he left the place he heard the other members whispering.

"Dude, did Lucky really just disrespect boss like that?! How is that acceptable? If it was one of us, boss would have our heads." One said clearly shocked with how Lucky had been talking to the boss.

The boss cleared his throat. "This is Normal. Don't worry, he normally just doesn't talk like that in front of everyone." He said. He wasn't fazed by it. "He'll cool off soon. He's just mad cause he hasn't slept since yesterday. And I woke him up." He said.

Lucas waited for Remiel. He wasn't the gonna leave the man here alone with his boss and the rest. He knew how they could be. Plus with everything that happened today. He didn't trust that they would leave him alone.

Spider, he was one of the members. He looked at Remielwith a smirk. "What has you surprised huh? The fact we let you go? Huh?" He asked. He put his hands in his pockets. He wasn't exactly the friendliest person. He looked past Remiel at Lucky who had stuck his head in and stared at him. "Fine I'll leave him alone Lucky. You're no fun." He claimed.

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 8, 2023 07:52 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Since when did people get so annoying? Remiel coldly glared at the man that was smirking at him. God, he was annoying. Fortunately for him, Remiel really didn't want to break his vow of silence, so he didn't bite back- didn't give the man the time of day before he turned around and walked after Lucky. Consequently, the man just so happened to look back and stare at the young man, essentially telling the man to shut the hell up already- or so that's what Remiel thought.

Walking towards Lucky, Remiel cast a neutral glance towards him, taking an extra couple of steps ahead of him before coming to a stop. The lycan didn't necessarily want to call the man his savior, or hero, but by definition, he kind of was. Moving his axe to his left hand, Remiel let out a small sigh. It was going to be a bitch to communicate if the man didn't know ASL. If he was lucky and Lucky didn't know sign language, then he'd be able to use pen and paper to respond. Though, that'd be awfully tedious in itself.

(eek, this is short! my apologies D:)
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 8, 2023 08:01 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

(Don't worry about it! xD)

Lucas walked to his car. He knew sign langauge. He looked at Remiel. "Where do you want me to drop you off?" He asked. It was clear he wasn't gonna follow him unless he wanted him to. If Remiel wanted him too, that would just be... weird. He opened the door to his truck, his truck was rather nice for someone being in a crime organization.

"I've noticed you don't speak, you a mute? I know sign language if you are." He stated not looking at Remiel. He just saved someone from probably dying, unless you dont call it saving since he works for the person who was gonna kill them. He was curious about the man, why was he so quiet? Would he ever speak? He knew he'd never turn him into the police, even though Lucas IS the police. "Chris shouldnt bother you again, if he does. Find me and I'll deal with him." he said. He opened the door on his passanger side for him.

Even if Remiel wanted, Lucas would allow him to stay at his house. He waited for Remiel's answer, even if it was in sign langauge. So he knew where to take the man. He would make sure he would take him far far away from here.

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 8, 2023 09:08 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hmm, not the kind of ride a criminal usually has, Remiel thought. Despite that new curiosity, Remiel followed the man and opened the passenger door and got into the truck. Careful to not let the axe scrape or touch anything, Remiel held onto it before he moved it so that the handle was between his feet and the handle was pinned between his knees.

Looking over to Lucky with his deep brown eyes, Remiel raised one eyebrow. This man outwardly asked if he was mute. Not only that, but he made the effort to tell Remiel that he knew sign language. That wasn't something he was used to. Finally, for the first time, Remiel gave some sort of answer. Nodding, the lycan pulled up his hood, setting it back on his head before he brought his hands up, signing two words, the woods. Figuring he didn't really need to explain that was where he wanted to go, the young man shifted in the seat, leaning back against it, showing his first sign of some sort of relaxation, perhaps a small- very small- sign of trust.

Pausing, the bounty hunter looked out of the window, his brows furrowing as he wondered if he should go back home, or if he should even let the man know where his home was. So, he looked back and curiously signed a question towards Lucky, why help? I could be a serial killer, y'know. Remiel ended his question with some form of humor, the intention behind it meant to ease the tension, if there was any.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 8, 2023 09:32 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas began to drive towards the woods. He looked at Remiel as he signed. "Well, I work for a crime organization. I'm around terrible people daily." He said. He was about 40 minutes from the woods. "Are you sure you want me to drop you off at the woods?" he asked.

He prayed that Remiel wouldnt look in his glove box knowing that his police badge is there. He was debating though, after this, he was thinking of leaving the police force. Especially undercover work. It's hard on him having to be someone he isn't.

He slowly approached the woods. He pressed on the break, slowly gliding to the side. "Are you sure you want to be dropped off here?" he asked. He looked at him. He was attempting to not miss any sign langauage.

(Sorry its short lol)

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 9, 2023 02:41 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Remiel casually shrugged, signing back to Lucky: funny, you don't seem like the type to work in a crime organization. Then, he looked out of the window, his brown gaze scanning the surroundings. Home wasn't too far, perhaps a two to three hour walk. He had his small garden waiting, and that dough he had made last night was settled now, perfect for him to use in his next batch of... well, shit. Whatever he had wanted to make had slipped his mind, but eventually he'd figure it out.

The ride was quiet, which he blamed himself for. If he hadn't decided that being voiceless was the best path to go down, they could be talking. That thought made the quietest chuckle rumble in his chest. Hearing Lucky question if he really wanted to get dropped off in the woods, the lycan looked back towards him, only offering a nod as his response. He really didn't feel like trying to talk about how he preferred to be tucked away from the mess of the modern living. He liked the cozy cabin, perhaps a little too much.

Curiosity got the best of him. Looking towards the glove box, Remiel caught sight of something small peeking from the crack, as if something wasn't put in the glove box all the way, leaving the smallest bit of whatever it was, exposed to anyone sitting in front of it. The man knew that it wasn't necessarily polite to touch Lucky's things, but hey- he was fairly certain that the man wasn't going to try to kill him or turn him in or anything of the sort. So, with his cleanest hand, Remiel reached forward and touched his fingers to the release button. The glove box opened a lot quicker than he anticipated, almost making the bounty hunter's nerves sky rocket. However, he kept the surprise masked with his neutral expression. Inside laid something far more interesting than the tiny corner of paper he had seen originally. Right there, right in the center- uncovered- was a police badge. Remiel had gotten too caught up in opening the glove box to even register that Lucky had asked him another question.

So that was why he must've suggested to let him go. He was either a corrupt cop (which seemed very unlikely), or he was on an assignment. Remiel would've normally snickered at the scenario. Instead, he kept his gaze forward as he gently closed the glove box. He didn't even need to look to the man and ask the question. It was unspoken but loud and clear. Remiel was curious, and if Lucky had anything to say, surely he'd say something. After all, criminals don't just have badges with their face and a perfectly normal name on it. Whoever this "Lucky" man really was, was a mystery to him.

Finally, his gaze drifted and landed on the man behind the steering wheel. The smallest tilt of his head and the way casually pointed to the glove box had to be enough to make him realized that yeah- Remiel had questions.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 9, 2023 10:07 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas had noticed he seen his badge and he winced. He'd have to hide his badge better. But he prayed that Remiel wouldn't ask questions, but he knew the man had questions. It might be best to just explain everything. He glanced at Remiel, "I can tell you have questions, you can ask them if you'd like. I'll answer them." He admitted.

He reached for his badge, once he grabbed it, he hid it in the secret compartment behind his radio in his vehicle. He prayed Remiel would still trust him despite him seeing his badge. He took a deep breath. Nobody had ever found his badge before. "Please don't tell the Crime Organization what you saw..." he said quietly. He knew what would happen if they found out he was a undercover cop.

The car ride went quiet again, as he got closer to the woods that he wanted to be dropped off at. He wished that Remiel was able to speak, but he didn't know why he chose to be a mute. He seemed worried about what happens if other people find out? He wouldn't take Remiel into the police station.

He glanced at Remiel waiting to see if he signs anything. "Is this where you want to be dropped off?" He asked. Now his badge was hidden even more. He took a deep breath preying he had hid it better before.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us