06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:36 Hallow, Eve
Akari

This is him!
-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:23 
Hallow's I havent!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:10 
Not worth the risk then... I want apples for customs and den expansions lol
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:05 Hallow, Eve
Akari

Did you see my Quasar? I love the pelt so much!
 Hallow's Eve
06:16:38 Hallow, Eve
I've gotten better things, Like a butchers Broom plant and a cooktown orchid but otherwise it's all been feathers or knick knacks
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:28 
Thank you! Yes I love that and her diamond on her forehead! She will be a breeder for sure lol
 Salom_
06:15:47 Sal, Salmon
Akari
Wow, she's gorgeous! And a Quasar!
 Boeing
06:15:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
The one time I gambled with Bree, she gave me an Io Moth Caterpillar :")
 Hallow's Eve
06:14:06 Hallow, Eve
No problem!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 25, 2021 04:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds great!
Poor Merica...
The beginning of our Odyssey, saving the youthful Kingdom of Mercia from a Civil War... Sounds incredible.
Very Skyrim-esc. :D
~
The Kingdoms so far:

Westerlands

Stonehaven

Mercia

only time will tell

Dark Moon said:
I like the ideas! How about the RP starts as they first step off the boat? So our charecters are going to bond with the eggs they are carrying, correct?
Also, how about Westerlands and Stonehaven are at war, with Merica being hit the hardest, so our charecters try to save Merica?

Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 25, 2021 04:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm on off and on all day anytime after 4:00 PM.

Dark Moon said:
Also, I usually post early in the morning or late at night, pretty much every day.

Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 25, 2021 06:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kings of Winter~ said:
I'm on off and on all day anytime after 4:00 PM.

Dark Moon said:
Also, I usually post early in the morning or late at night, pretty much every day.

Alright!
I have the best idea for a dragon!
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 26, 2021 05:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
... Now the hard part for me, characters.
~
I have a name and that's it for now.
Hopefully inspiration shall strike me sometime during the day so I can put it down later.
~
Rhaeyrs Elddansarinn
Loose translation of Ray's Heir - The Fire Dancer
~
Oh a dragon name!
Vhagar
Loose translation of the term Fiery Silence.
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 26, 2021 06:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kings of Winter~ said:
... Now the hard part for me, characters.
~
I have a name and that's it for now.
Hopefully inspiration shall strike me sometime during the day so I can put it down later.
~
Rhaeyrs Elddansarinn
Loose translation of Ray's Heir - The Fire Dancer
~
Oh a dragon name!
Vhagar
Loose translation of the term Fiery Silence.

That's ok, take your time! :)
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 26, 2021 07:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Indra
Class: Rain Dancer
Powers: Well, in theory, her breed is supposed to control all water and still be able to breath fire. However, in Indra's case, she can create rainstorms, and maintain a weak flame.
Appearance: There are two things you need to know about Indra. First, she is the somewhat unsuccessful offspring of a dragon and what is known as a water serpent. Water servants are simply dragons that live in and under water. The hope was for a dragon that cold control both water and fire, but so far only a few have been successful.
The second thing you need to know about Indra is that she's blind. Yes, you read it right, she's a blind dragon. Is it the result of the unsuccessful breeding? No one knows, but it's defiantly a possibility.
Alright, now that that's out of the way, the basics. Indra is shaped like what Earth would describe as a western dragon. Four legs, two wings protruding from her back, and a long, straight tail ending in an elongated rhombus spike. Once fully grown, Indra will be approximately twenty feet long, from head to tail, and fifteen feet tall. Indra has a very regal way of holding herself, straight posture and a rounded neck.
Alright, color time. As of Indra's hatch from a royal blue egg, she will go through a long color shift. She will hatch a pretty, light bluish purple, a few shades darker than baby blue. As Indra grows, her coloration will darken, until she is just lighter than black, the blue and purple still visible. All of this happens on large, glossy scales that cover her entire body, excluding her wings. Speaking of which, Indra has a skin-like webbing coating her wings, which can be easily ripped. There sort of like bat wings in that sense.
Next, the smaller details. First, Indra's eyes are light, ice blue, with a slight film seeming to coat them. Next, Indra has small, wave-like spikes running from her snout to her tail-tip, the biggest spikes being on the middle of her back. As of right now, Indra has no scars.
Personality: Indra is a lot like her rider in personality. She is gentle, and tries her best to be kind. Indra doesn't let her blindness get in her way. Just don't call Indra useless, and you'll be good. Indra doesn't take insult lightly, and will go out of her way to prove you wrong. This often includes a rainstorm of some sort, since her powers are closely linked to her emotions. If you are feeling down, Indra is the dragon to go to. She will listen, and offer support any way she can.
One of Indra's favorite pastimes is flying fast and flying high. There is nothing more freeing that a free fall, and the height means Indra doesn't have to worry about crashing into anything. For this reason, Indra hates forests. Too many obstacles for her.
Human: Vera
Kin: They're all dead
Dislikes: The heat, forests, villages, being useless
Strengths: Speed, unparalleled hearing, sense of smell
Weaknesses: Small, blind, brute strength
Other:
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 26, 2021 05:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
sorry it's so much... Kind of just spewed from my brain.
Name
Rhaeyrs Elddansarinn

He turned nineteen last winter

Male

Sexuality

Heterosexual; Straight

Appearance

Rhaeyrs is a taller man, lean of build with medium length platinum blonde hair that practically shines. Many across the realm have said it's comparable to silver. It's thick and slightly curls at the ends adding to its volume, laying naturally upon his head without much grooming. A single braid sits on the rightside of his head mixed within his silvery locks, the last and final peice of his mother that he can ever have. Onyx beads are mixed into the braid, which drastically clash with his hair. A stubble has grown upon his face, and if given time a beard is all to possible without proper trimming.

His eyes are fiery and intense, a bright shining orange. They practically glow like embers that never seem to fizzle out, they are the eyes of someone who endures! Rhaeyrs' face is regal and looks every bit the lordly he is, and yet it's marred by his saddened melancholy. One can see the faint wrinkles of frowning often beginning to set on his face, and his eyes never seem to gleam with mirth often. While nearly all say that Rhaeyrs takes after his mother in looks, it is there that several have pointed out the Elddansarinn blood.

Sadness is all to common in their line.

His attire is rather dull for someone of royalty, often wearing drab blacks and grays with hints of crimson throughout. He often has furs upon his shoulders, and a billowing cloak. He finds that it makes him strike a more imposing figure. Take note, all his clothing is made of fireproof materials.

Strapped to his waist is a bearded axe, made of blackened castle forged steel with runes engraved into it. A small bit of magical prowess on his Grandfather's part, the axe is enchanted to return to his hand after he throws it at a target. The handle is made of a dark ebony wood, with a simple leather cord bound around it, making handling the weapon simpler.

Personality

Scholarly, he would prefer reading and writing as opposed to wielding a blade. Coming to this new land, he might just have to take up the blade more than he hopes to...

Warrior, even if he won't admit it, he enjoys the rush of battle. Still, he knows fighting isn't his Forte so why risk it?

Artistic, he finds beauty in all things. Even the aftermath of battlefields. He views it as a story to be told, despite the destruction.

Honor, he does his best to be a good man to all. Rhaeyrs hopes that if he was to ever rule to be just, noble, and wise. He is kind to all regardless of who they are or where they are from, and has a soft spot for those individuals who are down on life. The sick, hungry, poor... The broken things.

Logical, he is pragmatic in his thinking. Many find his thought process cynical at times due to the pessimism, but Rhaeyrs is just dutifully realistic.

Brooding, Rhaeyrs is the type to be envelop in deep emotional melancholy. He often will sulk by his lonesome and brood in his thoughts.

Angry. Deep down, below his happiness is a fiery rage at the world. He isn't sure what sparked it, his father's lack of care, the end of his people, the constant struggles to survive after the Fall... Something deep in the recedes of his heart is secretly just tired. It slowly eats at him from time to time, but often he pushes it away.

Reading.

Spending time with his Mother and Grandfather.

Tea.

He has a sweet tooth, and enjoys citrus.

Watching fires, the way it bends and twists. The shimmering coals as the heat courses through them... The feeling of warmth in general.

Intelligent Conversation.

History.

Dislikes

Mathematics.

Dealing with other people's unpredictable emotions.

Spicy foods.

The Cold... He likes winter, just despises being cold.

The very idea of death... A very pessimistic subject he'd like to dance around rather than face it. He only let's his feelings stew in him. Aside from that, Rhaeyrs is very much a realist.

Doing anything unorganized, no plan in any impactful or dangerous situation is just stupid.

He hates to lose.

Strengths

He is very insightful to historical events.

Recklessly brave.

He understands magics... To an extent.

The Blackfyre's were one of the more wealthy families in the Empire. Being mentored by his Grandfather has taught him lots about politics and ways to use your money wisely.

Weaknesses

He is cynical and untrusting of people outside of Vera. Reigning from the same lands, and suffering the same crisis isn't the only reason he trusts her... He had to put up with her for three months on a dingy wooden boat. Travesty, surely. But living with someone for three months with nothing on your mind but survival and mislaid plans tends to make you cling to people a bit.

He isn't much of a warrior, don't get him wrong. He isn't terrible... Just average. Put an axe in his hand, and we shall call him decent.

Currently he doesn't really have many resources to work with...

His temper! Another Elddansarinn trait he acquired, all Fire Dancers are known for short tempers and sharp tounges. They care little for the opinion of others, and so arguing with him is always difficult.

Rhaeyrs isn't one for subtly, he is loud with his actions. If he killed a public official he isn't afraid to take credit. Blackfyre's are proud, boastful people, and he has gained this trait too.

Family

Lord Baelon Elddansarinn; Father: Deceased

Lady Eddara Elddansarinn nee Blackfyre; Mother: Deceased

Baelayrs Elddansarinn; Eldest Brother: Deceased

Daemon Elddansarinn; Elder Brother: Deceased

Rhaeksio Blackfyre; Maternal Grandfather: Deceased

Backstory

Born the youngest son of a prominent Lord, he was never offered much in life aside from being considered a spare... A backup plan incase the future Lord of the Stepstones died without an heir.

He was cast away, not bearing the usual Elddansarinn looks, but rather that of his Maternal family. No auburn hair, purple eyes, stark and sullen features... No, he looked all the Blackfyre. A fact his rather narcissistic father couldn't overlook, and due to this Rhaeyrs became a mama's boy much of his young life.

With his closeness to his maternal side, his Grandfather took him under his wing. A great man Rhaeksio Blackfyre lacked sons of his own, and so he looked towards his grandchildren. Rhaeyrs fit the bill, the looks and the ingrained sensibilities of a Blackfyre... His Grandfather began to groom him to become the next Lord Blackfyre at age fifteen. He dove head first into his learnings, hoping to prove his worth to his family.

His skill was blunt, not quite refined, but he was a decent statesman when he put his heart into it. Rhaeyrs believed he still had much time to improve, then the Fall occurred. Now he sails into an unknown land, with nothing but table scraps to his name and a legacy to rebuild.

With a dragon egg, his last hope, he shall light a fire for all to witness.

To say Rhaeyrs Elddansarinn can finally stand on top!

Dragon

Vhagar

Edited at October 26, 2021 07:44 PM by Kings of Winter~
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 26, 2021 05:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Vhagar

Hatches in the RP

Male

Class

Cremation

One of the rarest variations of the Dragon, Ignis Spiritus, or Fire Breathers.

Powers

Cremation or well... Burning everything to the ground. Nothing can withstand the fire of Vhagar... Once fully grown.

Dragons of this species were notorious in the beginning days of dragon taming due to their feral and aggressive nature that made it nearly impossible for most humans to domesticate them. Think of them similar to wolf dogs, not fully wild yet not a suitable house pet. Housing them with other dragons is difficult if not properly socialized from a young age, Cremation Dragons are savage in territorial disputes.

They were also known for their tendency to eat rocks then vomit them up as either lava, or to simply spit them out like a flammable cannon ball.

Appearance

Vhagar's basic build is rather rudimentary for all wyvern class dragons. Robust, with four limbs the hind legs shorter than the long winged fore limbs. His build is long and serpentine, with a proportionately sized neck and tail... Well tails, as the appendage tappers off into two separate entities near the mid-way point, each wielding a boney club upon the end, endowed with sharp spines. Once fully grown he will stand at just under twenty three feet at the shoulder, nearing fourty feet long.

Vhagar has large wings, akin to that of bats with a large and muscular chest to lift into the air. His scales are rough and rather rigged, with notable spines running from his neck to his tails. Along his lengthy neck is two separate pairs of frills running along from the base of his skull to his upper back. Two running near Vhagar's spine, and the others running on opposite sides of the neck. These frills act much like how one would consider the hackles of a furred animal, often raising when he is either agitated or overly excited.

Vhagar's stance is slouched, standing upon all fours. He's found it much more stable to use his fore limbs for support rather than his hind legs, though occasionally he will walk upon them. When he does, he seems to almost appear bird-like... Vhagar's face is reptilian, a long yet narrow snout whose teeth from the upper jaw seem to jut out slightly. A peculiar set of ridges and horns line the edges of his face, running along his skull and jawline. The most prominent sit atop his head, curling upwards in a spiral fashion similar to that of a addax antelope.

His coloring is black, with red accents upon his frill, wings, and near the sharper ends of his scales, creating a very subtle bridle effect. His eyes are cat-like with slitted pupils, and vibrant golden brown color.

Personality

Vhagar is much like Rhaeyrs, but has a more wild and untamed manner about him.

He is demanding and animalistic, preferring to play the protecting dominant role. He feels the his Paternal Figure, Rhaeyrs, requires his protection and so he will offer it, even if it's not really needed. Vhagar is the warrior of the two, and is not afraid to throw his weight around.

Still, like Rhaeyrs, he has a soft spot for little things... Though this is brought on most by Rhaeyrs' discipline and style of dragon rearing. Vhagar, much like Rhaeyrs views children as something that must be protected at all costs. He is very gentle with them, which is odd for his usual attitude.

Vhagar is very independent, and doesn't often seek out company from others aside from his "Human Father".

Due to his more feral nature he is very passive aggressive, more inclined to violent reactions to instances than the average dragon.

He is sorta like a BIG angry eagle with teeth and breaths fire. xD

Human

Rhaeyrs

Kin

He had no clutch mates, but he will view Indra as an estranged cousin of sorts, sensing her dragon blood.

He views Rhaeyrs as his Father... A small strange wingless pink fleshy dragon.

Vera is... An Aunt if sorts. Much like Indra, he senses the bond the two share and acknowledges that.

Fire

Beef

His Father

The Safety of his Father

Children

Soft things

Dislikes

Loud Sounds

The Cold

Fish

Those annoying pesky humans who constantly try to touch him

Vera when she makes it rain... It really puts a damper on things

Strengths

He is physically strong, and will be a rather massive dragon once fully grown.

His fire is incredibly powerful

His sense of smell and sight

His hide is incredibly dense, a natural armor of sorts.

Weaknesses

Water in general weakens the strength of his fire.

He lacks much mortality beyond the desire to defend children, if Rhaeyrs told him to set fire to a city, Vhagar would without a second thought.

He isn't very fast, and his larger size once he finishes growing will make him less agile.

Other?

Edited at October 26, 2021 07:49 PM by Kings of Winter~
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 26, 2021 08:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ooh, I'm so excited! Rhaeyrs and Vhagar seem to be Vera and Indra's opposites, I see more than a few arguments in the future.
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 26, 2021 08:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, I think we're ready to RP!

Edited at October 26, 2021 08:38 PM by Dark Moon

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us