Sounds**
 starmutt
12:35:11 marsh | they/it
postimage is still down for me
its been 13 hours
when will i be free
 Wolves Of The North
12:35:07 
What do you do when your stuck in explore?
 Gallifrey Falls
12:34:58 Allons-y / Myth
Sky
Sonds like my RL doggos.
 Clear Sky
12:33:43 Sky / Blue - she,her
The Devils Scar of pack starrywing and Shimmer fight over a piece of meat.

hmmm?
 Gallifrey Falls
12:32:55 Allons-y / Myth
What's the axanthic?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -3
Snapping Turtle : -3
Red Fox : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 4, 2023 05:46 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas looked at him. "I knew the crime organization had a video. But I haven't seen it. Not until recently. I finally was able to watch it after I got them to save you." He explained. He looked at ghim. He kept holding him. "I love you too much to use you for a case. I just texted my boss saying I was done and that he would have to send my paycheck to my house." He explained. He wanted him safe, but he knew telling him to run wasn't gonna work. "Let's get out of here, lets go back to your cabin." He whispered.

He kept his arms around him. He didnt want Remiel to know he was worried. Lucas should've known what he was getting in to, when he accepted the job. He could Remiel was worried about whether Lucas was using him for the case. "I promise, I love you for you. I would never use for work. Work and personal life, never cross. I knew about the video, but I didn't know about you until we met that day." he reassured him. As he hugged Remiel, he made sure Remiel was protected. He began to lead Remiel towards the unguarded exit.

Lucas had a crap ton of things going through his mind. The most important thing, was getting Remiel somewhere safe. Since Remiel has insisted, staying if Lucas was gonna say. They were gonna leave together.

Edited at October 5, 2023 01:34 PM by Ámor
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 13, 2023 06:58 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Remiel's jaw tightened as he looked down at Lucas, his chocolate brown eyes flickering with uncertainty. He watched the video. He saw. So, the idea of him admitting what had happened in his past seemed pointless now that Lucas had seen the video. He couldn't do much more but perhaps explain his emotions during it, and even then he wasn't entirely sure how he could even begin to explain how he had felt during all of that. He could perhaps boil it down to two words, pure anguish.

Instead of pushing away from the man, he let himself stay still. The feeling of Lucas' arms around him was comforting, even though he was trying to figure out how to react to what happened. One, he had been shot. Two, he was captured. Three, he had to watch the video. Four, Lucas showed up. Five, he learne that Lucas had seen the video. Five things had happened, and he wasn't entirely sure how to deal with it all. Typically, he'd drown himself in some bourbon or whiskey. He couldn't exactly do that at this moment though.

So, when Lucas mentioned going back to the cabin, Remiel absentmindedly nodded, "Yeah." Then, he raised one eyebrow slightly when Lucas was assuring him that he loved him for who he was, that he didn't get close to him solely for the case. He believed him, but he'd be lying if he said a part of him wasn't doubtful. The hybrid let himself get lead towards the exit. His feet moving one after the other as he kept his focus on Lucas.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 13, 2023 07:08 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas wanted to get Remiel out of here. He slowly lead him away. "Remi, you don't have to talk about it. Just know you aren't alone alright? I love you, and I'm here for you." He said. "I texted my boss, telling him I was done. That I'm not working a job right now. My main priority is getting you home safe and keeping you safe." He said

He took a deep breath. He walked him to his truck. "When I found out they took you.. I knew I had to come, even though they told me not too. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you." he said. He looked into Remiel's eyes.

He went quiet, focusing on getting him home. He opened the door to his truck for him. He didn't know if Remiel wanted quiet or what Remiel wanted to talk about.

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyJuly 27, 2024 01:15 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Boo! It took 9 months... but I did it! lmaoo)

Remiel's gaze faltered, glancing down to his side. He really needed to take a shower. The dirt, grime, and blood absolutely needed to go. He really craved a hot shower, a long one at that. He was still tense, like a rubber band that was stretched thin and ready to just snap and break any second. Remiel let Lucas lead him out of the damned place, his feet moving on auto-pilot as he followed him. Remi's gaze focused on his boyfriend as he talked. It'd been a while since anyone had uttered words as kind as that to him, and he wasn't too sure how to feel. He liked it, it felt nice, but what had he done to deserve it?

When the door to the truck opened, Remiel got inside with a sharp inhale. While the bullet had been fished out of his body, the wound from it still ached. He'd have to put some kind of bandage on it, or a wrap, to keep it covered until his body could heal it on it's own terms. Resting his head against the headrest, Remiel glanced over to the driver's seat before looking back out the front window, his hands gently shaking as he drew in a breath, "Thank you. I- I don't fully understand why you did help." His voice was scratchy, "Doesn't it... bother you? What I am?" He paused, swallowing thickly before he spoke again, "I love you too, Lucas." He felt... guilty? He should've been honest from the get go, that way Lucas knew what it meant to be with him... that way he knew what he was and what old emotional baggage he carried around with himself every day.

"I really am sorry. I should've... I really should've let you know what I was, what had happened a year ago, but I was too insecure, too scared, to expose that about myself. It's not every day you meet someone that's considered a monster... and of course, there's the talking thing. I thought I coud just... live without a voice. It seemed easy enough... until it wasn't." Remiel closed his eyes, sighing as he brought a hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose, "I care about you a lot and it fucking terrifies me. You're great, you really are, and then I'm just... me? I don't know how the hell you even like me, let alone love me... but I appreciate it. I appreciate you. I really do. I guess what I really want to say is, if you need any time to digest this, or if you want to think about if you wanna stick around with me or not... I won't judge. I understand. It's uh- it's a lot to take in. No matter what you decide, I'll always be here for you."

Edited at July 27, 2024 01:22 AM by Voxtexy
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 7, 2024 07:59 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas looked at him, his eyes showed love for him. "Rem, babe. You don't have to be sorry about anything, alright? I love you how you are. And I will always be here for you. No matter what. You don't have to feel insecure with me. I'll never judge you." As the pulled out of the parking lot, the group of men from the crime sync running out at them, though Lucas couldn't tell what they were saying, but he assumed they were cussing him out. "Let's get you home, your wounds cleaned and wrapped. I want to make sure you're alright. Does it hurt bad?" Lucas asked, his voice had concern laced in it. He looked back at the road for second before looking back at him. Lucas kept driving towards Remi's cabin. "I will always stay with you Rem, you aren't a monster, you are you. And that's why I love you." He said before focusing back on the road.

As the trees passed the road, seemingly going faster then the car itself, the dirt road that leads to Remi's cabin appeared faster than expected. Lucas made the turn, turning onto the dirt road. "Don't worry about needing to go out, or money alright? I will give you anything you want and need, love." Lucas said winking at him. As the dirt road came to a stop, he brought the vehicle to a slow stop, put the car in park including the emergency break. He turned off the ignition. He glanced at Remi. "Rem, you are handsome." he said smiling.

Lucas got out of the vehicle, he walked around to the passenger side, he opened the door for Remi. "Let's get you cleaned up and maybe we can make some cake or brownies. And maybe even watch a movie. You can pick the movie too, I love you so much Rem." He smiles at him.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us