Wolf Play : Into The Wild | Small Group Wolf RP | Open !
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
06:29:12 Vox, Corey
Ámor,
I do suppose having short hair is a bonus when it comes to that xD

I was deathly scared I would managed to get black dye all over myself so I had someone else do my hair and I think it was a great idea. If I did it myself?? I 100% would've gotten it everywhere lmao
 white tail
06:28:06 tails
@fern
no I am not
 Unfulfilled Wish
06:27:00 Unfulfilled / Wish
Hey White Tail
 Tribe of Green Fern
06:26:59 Fern, ( she/her )
tails are you a warrior cat fan
 white tail
06:26:20 tails
hello chat its been a little while since i was last on
 Ámor
06:25:59 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Vox
When he finishes swimming with the kid hes watching

I dye myself all the timem though my hair is long xD
 Voxtexy
06:25:10 Vox, Corey
Ámor,
Soon isn't soon enough I swear lol

Ooo, when do ya get to call him?

Ohhh dear. I've dyed my hair once and managed to not dye myself, it must be quite the look xD
 Ámor
06:24:23 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Vox
xD at least it should be soon, and im waiting for when i can call my boyfriend.

I dyed my hair blue yesterday so the dye is rubbing onto my neck so i look like a ghost lol
 TheFlyingKitten
06:22:51 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 60
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 2,485

Now I just need to get to 3,000 even and I'll be happy. ~W~
 Voxtexy
06:22:46 Vox, Corey
Ámor,
I'm alright, counting down the days until deployment ends and I can finally go home :D

I went back in time by two hours, I've got like.. 5 more hours to jump back to as the ship gets closer to the US. Fun times lol

How're you? :D
 Boo
06:22:20 Chrissy
i may sue if this litter isn't good. 😌 -WP Click-
 Nikwasi
06:22:18 Mac
Amor
Still slightly concerned but okay lol
 Danceofwolves
06:22:07 Dance, tango
Eden
I'm o sorry I was late getting back to you:( I felt really bad
 Unfulfilled Wish
06:21:57 Unfulfilled / Wish
Moonlight
I love her base coat! I love granite coats. I just find them so beautiful, y'know?
 Ámor
06:21:19 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Vox
how are you??
 Eden
06:21:08 
Looking for roleplay partners who will play male. Pm me.
 Unfulfilled Wish
06:21:05 Unfulfilled / Wish
Dance
Thank you!
 Voxtexy
06:21:04 Vox, Corey
Ámor,
Hiya! :D
 Moonlight wolf
06:21:03 Moony/she
-WP Click-
Anything good about her?
 Danceofwolves
06:20:25 Dance, tango
Wish
Wow she's gorgeous

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Black Bear : -3
Bobcat : -5
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Into The Wild | Small Group Wolf RP | Open !June 28, 2024 09:58 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Plot

Greenbrooke Zoo has been working on a project ; one to release wolves back into the wild. They take four healthy dispersal wolves and are transporting them to their new home - however the plans go awry, due to the driver having a heart attack while driving which leads to the transport crashing and injuring some of the wolves. They are found by a rather small and upcoming pack, and the thing is, these wolves have been released during the end of fall - when food is scarce and winter is coming on their heels early as it's already beginning to snow. Not all the wolves within the pack are happy with these newcomers ; especially since they're taking precious medicinal resources and can't help the pack in their time of need. And some of these newcomers are spoiled and not used to hard work which leads to them being lazy. Will these newcomers survive the upcoming winter or will they earn the ire of their gracious hosts?

Into The Wild | Small Group Wolf RP | Open !June 28, 2024 09:59 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Roleplay Rules

1.) Eve's Rules Above All (naturally)

2.) Respect Me As Your Host ; I Have The Power To Accept/Deny Your Application. If You Want To Know Why I Didn't Accept Your Form - Just Shoot Me A PM, I Don't Bite!

3.) I Expect A Decent Level Of Activity From All Those Joining. I Wabt To See At Least 2-3 Posts A Week. Please, Don't Join To Just Not Be Active - I Also Would Like To Say That Real Life Comes First, So If Something Is Happening & You Need To Step Back For A Minute ; Just Let Me Know And We Can Work Things Out. However, If You're Inactive For Seven Days Without Informing Me - Then Your Character Will Be Removed From The RP. Hide Chicken Somewhere In Your Form.

4.) This Is A Semi-Literate To Literate Roleplay - So, I Expect A Minimum of 300 Words Per Post. So At Least Two Paragraphs Per Post ; Also, I Expect Proper Grammer & Such.

5.) There Is A Max Of 4 Characters Per Person - With Each Person Being Allowed One High Ranked Role.

6.) Reservations Lasts For 24 Hours - And Once Your Time Is Up, Your Reservation Ends. If Needed You Can Get One 12 Hour Extention.

7.) Don't Be That Guy ; Don't Have Your Character Constantly Breaking The Rules - It Isn't Cute Or Fun, It's Plain Annoying. Also, Don't Control Another Person's Character Without Permission - Make Sure To Discuss It With Them When It Comes To Injuring And Or Killing A Character.

8.) Please, Properly Credit All Images Used In Your Form & Do Not Hotlink. If You Need Help In This Department; Just Let Me Know :)

9.) I Fully Support Drama Within The Roleplay But OOC Drama Will Not Be Tolerated. This Is A Fun & Safe Space - So Let's Not Do That.

11.) This Is A Semi-Realistic Roleplay - So No Neon Wolves. Make Sure To Do Your Research On Wolf Sizes And Builds. Also No Wolf Will Be Able To Take Down A Whole Moose By Itself, So Please Keep That In Mind - Be Realistic When It Comes To Hunts & Things Like That.

12.) You Are Given Three Strikes And If You Continue To Break Rules Then You'll Be Removed From The Roleplay. You Also Get Three Chances To Fix Your Form Before It's No Longer Accepted. Hide The Missing Number In Your Form.

13.) Make Sure To Read Everything; I Will Know If You Didn't. Put A Fun Wolf Fact In Other.

14.) Most Importantly - Have Fun!

Into The Wild | Small Group Wolf RP | Open !June 28, 2024 10:03 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Masterlist
The Freed Wolves
Two Males ; Two Females
1 . Calian
2 .
3 .
4 .

The Evergreen Pack

The Leader

Reserved By Me

The Second - In - Command

Reserved By Matunda

The Apothecary
Kahlia

The Acolytes
1 . Reserved By Me
2. Open

The Pack Members

1 .
2 .
3 .
4 .
5 .
6 .

The Yearlings
1 .
2 .
3 .
4 .

The Loners
1 .
2 .
3 .
4 .

Edited at July 2, 2024 05:22 AM by Spellbound
Into The Wild | Small Group Wolf RP | Open !June 28, 2024 10:05 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Forms
Name:
Desired Rank:
Thoughts On The Newcomers / The Evergreen Pack :
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Relationship Status:
Familial Ties:
Familial Relationships:
Offspring:
Pack Affiliations:
Backstory:
(Only needed for the Lone Wolves )
Other:

Edited at June 28, 2024 10:08 PM by Spellbound
Into The Wild | Small Group Wolf RP | Open !June 28, 2024 10:40 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hmmm... reserve apothecary and a male free wolf..

no clue which female of mine for the apothecary? Hawlp mei Spell <3

Into The Wild | Small Group Wolf RP | Open !June 29, 2024 07:52 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve second in command please?
Into The Wild | Small Group Wolf RP | Open !June 30, 2024 08:05 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved Babes.
Don't know what you're going for so I can't really help 😅

Nirvana_Sky said:

Hmmm... reserve apothecary and a male free wolf..

no clue which female of mine for the apothecary? Hawlp mei Spell <3

Reserved

Matunda said:
Reserve second in command please?

Into The Wild | Small Group Wolf RP | Open !July 1, 2024 11:06 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Stock Images. Credits to CastleGraphics on DA

https://www.deviantart.com/castlegraphics

Name:

Kahlia

"Keeper Of Keys" in Hawaiian

4 years old

Female

Pack Reputation:

A sweet and respectful female that is a pleasure to be around. She works her tail off to keep everyone in their greatest health. She does keep a social butterfly persona to be on good terms with everyone that is around her. She is a mother to everyone and will give advice to anyone who needs. She rather save a life then destroy.. But don't take her as a weakling. Her words are her weapon.

Apothecary

Desired Rank:

Achieved

Thoughts on Newcomers?

Kahlia does what needs to do. Make sure they are healed and in the best shape in her ways. She has to. Though in her mind that they are another mouth to feed. She sees them as bottom feeders that have no idea of the their heritage and how wolves have to survive. Though she won't fully say it until the time is right.

Appearance:

A cleanly kept pelt of light grey flowed in the wind, the pattern of a husky, but the colors dulled until they were nothing but very light grey and starch white. Though she is no husky and very much a well kept she wolf. Her fur being sleek and shiny that curls at the ends do to humidty in the caves. The contrast of the piercing sky blue that were her eyes was unimaginable. The tall, lean frame revealed toned muscles which derived from hours of gathering herbs. Her frame reaching about 27 inches tall and weighing about 100 pounds at flat. Her long wispy tail was seen as graceful and of high quality. her ears, while soft, were not perfect her right ear features a nick from getting punished for mixing herbs. but nevertheless, she stands tall and graceful, calm minded. It is often said that her beauty is hiding something more, that her kind loving eyes hide a certain sadness behind them. She has nasty scar from an attack that happened with a packmate due to a sad death that she could do nothing about. It is across her left side of her face. It starts from behind her ear and down to her muzzle. A large claw mark to remind her of a tragedy that she faced that broke her in two.

Her aroma can come off strong and devouring as her days spending gathering herbs have mixed in to her pelt. She has her aroma more overpowered with rosemary and mint as it has more strength of fragance than others. But she will dabble with other herbs that can give her a more overpowering stench of peace and relaxing scents that could make a wolf fall in love under her smell. Though she keeps herself trying to smell more relaxing and clean, it can also mix when her job is at her highest with blood, death, or an illness. Though she is very quick to try to get rid of the nasty stench that plagues everyone's surroundings.

Her voice is warm and soft. Very much like butter that warms up your soul. She has a way with words to make everyone feel queasy and happy inside. She has a way with others to feel more relaxed and calm when she is speaking due to how her calmness and gentle voice. Though when she is angry or upset it is very low and edgy because uncommon for her voice to be not beautiful and enchanting to others around her.

She has been known to have flowers into her coat to help soothe her skin with her high skin sensitivity with the heat of her den.

)need a better a reference my avatar is her)

Personality:

This she wolf is a level-headed and polite mannered to everyone. She is very remotely to laidback and chill with everything, but her job. She takes her role of the pack seriously and not a joke to anyone. Her work ethic is not for her own personal gain, but the pack's. Her life is obligated to be the protector of everyone's life. Kahlia is a patient, but stern she wolf with her patients as she doesn't like for mistakes or problems in the future. Though she does not tolerate with foolishness and horse play when it is needed.

She is intellingent and wellspoken around her peers and young folk to show her respectful nature. Her demeanor is often relaxed and calm even if she is angry in the inside. Kahlia is knowledgeable and advice giver as she knows in this pack someone needs to have shoulder to cry on. Her trustworthy and loyalty is unmatched with her ability to die for what she is needed to do. She is a motherly to everyone as her job has permitted to have her own. Kahlia is a social butterfly to get to know everyone on a friendly basis. She does have no real mean bone in her body, maybe like 6 mean bones.. She is very insightful and empathetic she wolf that easily bonds with others.

Though Kahlia does not waver from telling how it is. She does not like when other's take their way. She will tell a great lie or she will give the ugly truth. She is not afraid to speak up of what she thinks is right or wrong. It may be glazed around with her porper and intellect words or cold and venomous to others. She never hides behind her thoughts. She will voice them if her heart tells her to do so.

Her loving nature is what makes her a great pack healer and her selfless actions. Though she may be a cool and collected, but she can be a little judgemental. Though she has to be in her job and has to be observant and resilient to be make her job better than it is. She also can be very flustered if a male flirts or tries to impress her as she knows her duty is not be swayed and well she is a workaholic. She usually stays nice and finds an excuse to leave immediately.

Though Kahlia is a sweetheart and loving nature in the pack that no one usually messes with her. She is very well liked or atleast respected. Kahlia often is a social butterfly and is needed and busy all the time. She does find having a little alone time to keep her sane and atleast happy. She is known for her happiness and overall motherly aura, but is it really what she is or portraying for others. A she wolf that makes others happy, but is lonely in the inside.

Likes&Dislikes:

Flowers

Healing

Night

The Youth

Dislikes:

Unneccessary Bloodshed

Cowards/ Chickens that run away when things gets tough

Bugs

Messiness/Dirty

wolves more than 10 years old sick (Elders that die)

Strengths&Weaknesses:

Strengths:

Mediator

Herbs

Speed

Intellect

Weaknesses:

Bad Fighter

Self Doubt

Sensitive Skin

Taking too much in workload or emotions

Crush:

Maybe for a forbidden love or not.. If apothecary cannot take a mate or have kin

Mate:

no

Offspring:

no <3

Familial Relationships:

Open

Affiliations:

open

Other:

I learned that it may be theory or information the wolves try to mate with a wolf with opposite pelt colors for protection. Like a lighter she wolf to mate with a darker pelt male wolf.

Into The Wild | Small Group Wolf RP | Open !July 1, 2024 12:31 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

All Stock Images. Credits to landkeks-stock @ DA

Name:

Calian

2-4 years old (Still deciding)

Male

Freed wolf

Desired Rank:

No desires.. (Leader)

Calian is a self-absorbed male with a major ego. He likes to do his way and not others commanding him. He is often seen as lazy, but he has a way to make people laugh. Laugh at him or with him. Calian has no survival instincts and thrives on attention to him. He grew accustomed to everything given to him on a silver platter.

Thoughts On The Evergreen Pack :

Umm.. He thinks they are a little over the top for him. It’s a little dramatic on his way of thinking. Maybe a little pity that they never were able to thrive, but they had to survive. Eww

Appearance:

A stoic brute that he is seen to be tall and muscular. Though he could lose a couple of pouds as he has reliqueshed on the food provided for him. He has gained a lot of muscle due to his being pampered with the delights of food at his beckoning. He is a 32 inches on the shoulder that he is often seen looking down at others with a outlandish smirk that can be mocking or out of his own cocky nature. Calian has his weight little over 100 pounds from the toll of being a captive wolf. Though he does not care of his huge stature that it just makes him more menacing for others not to mess with him. A lethal force that would be hard to put down once he engages insteads of flees.

The male wolf has a albaster coat long and thick. Though it often seen sleek and neatly cleaned. He is big on being clean. His fur is often seen to curl at the ends. He has many look around his head that makes him larger than he actually he is. His tail is medium size and often a spikey thing that Calian tries to keep tame from being all disgusting. His paws are often spotless and he even tampers his claws to make them clean and not ragged and torn from the terrain. His white fur is often fluffy and quite a big cloud that takes so much space. Calian has sharm yellow eyes that he is in love with. He knows he is a pretty fella and he is not afraid to flaunt it to others.

He has no scars on his body just a few knicks on his paws from the zoo. He does have a scar on his underbelly from a surgery that he does not remember. Though he tries not to make a big deal about it. He tries to keep his fur to hide the nasty thing.

His fur is warm and husky sounding. His voice is almost fluid like, but it can turn sharp sounding when he is aiming for something.

Personality:

Cocky | Arrogant | Cowardly | Comedic | Flirtatious

Calian has been used to being coddled and given everything. So it had negatively impacted his personality on a large scale. Calian has become cocky and very unbeknownst of his upbringing. He had taken advantage of it from the very beginning, since then he has become very selfish for his own gain. That does not mean he would not do anything for anyone else. But he has learned that he would rather be fed than not. He would maybe help someone, but it has a price for that. Everything about Calian has a price for him to be bought. He knows deep down that is a disgusting habit, but he knows it would benefit him for the long game.

Calian has a way to be political and very much a game changer. He knows how to dig and find dirt. It may be because of his natural communication with others. It may be because of his charm to others. Though Calian is very dangerous when it comes to that. He will make someone have a power struggle without raising a claw. He has a way to swoon the crowd and organize the coupe without being the leader. Calian with his charm and husky nature, he is a major flirt in the pool of romance. He has a knack of just trying to get a female to trip over his words. His pool of being an absolute rizzler has gotten the best of him at times. Because he does not give up.

He may be a great candidate to lead or well usurp the title. Though he will not fight for it. Even if it comes to fighting for the title. He will run. He is a coward when it comes to it. He does not like to fight and rather just keep it in civil terms. That if he is being cornered he will fight, but if he has a chance or smells violence to his downfall. He will cut and run from the danger to his life. He is a chicken, he can often be known as “all bark, but no bite”. Though he does have an ego and with it being his biggest weakness of his fragile masculine ways. He will fight if his ego is on the line.

A perfectionist and clean freak. He has to make sure everything is in order and just right in his standards. He doesn't like when something is done in a way he likes. He will pitch a fit when a thing is not in the way of just killing being done correctly. He is a little manic about being clean. He hates being dirty or well just maintained. He gets disgusted with anything that does not seem sanitary. With his pet, he can often be seen grooming it and in his perfect combs with a pinecone if he can reach. He would actually fight any wolf that messes up his beautiful coat.

Sarcasm and being funny is a way he goes. He will often deliver one-liners to gag a wolf from speaking back to him. He will often just do anything in his power to just get feedback from his jokes and pranks. Though he has no awareness when the time is right or just dead wrong. Though it may be seen he is just an idiot. But he is just a silly boy with no common sense.

He does not like being ordered or commanded to do something. He despises authority or just anyone giving him an order. It may be just because he had to just worry about getting his meals at the zoo. Or he just rather do things his way, or he rather be given the orders. It scratches his massive ego when someone gives him an order to do their bidding.

He’s laid back and very much a lazy sack of bones. He would rather sunbathe and watch everyone do the hard work while he watches or just chats with the others. He is often big for taking naps. He has a way to sleep all day and night just because he wants to. He has no will to be part of a group or pack. Though he has some recognition that he needs them to survive. But he would find a way to stay out of doing the hard work then stain his pelt of soot and blood.

Though I do see a great character development. Into a straight monster of a wolf not mess with. He just needs to be shown what he could do. A beast in hiding.

Crush:

Open

Relationship Status:

Single

Familial Ties:

Iffy may be open

Familial Relationships:

Again iffy

Offspring:

Eh no

Pack Affiliations:

Open

Other

Wolves are very important to the ecosystem. They cull on the sick and injured that gives the healthy a chance to reproduce more. They help with overpopulation of elk, deer, and bison.

Edited at July 1, 2024 01:26 PM by Nirvana_Sky

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us