Awww it's so cute😍
 Toxicfang
04:57:40 Trench/Toxic/Fang
here it is
-Click-
 Amygdala
04:56:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Thank you. I will try to make something and post it to see what others think about it XD

I want to draw dragons and since they can be similar to horses to some point that's where i am starting ;)

I alway like traditional art and watching others paintings. But i don't think painting is for me. I prefear sketches
 Toxicfang
04:55:04 Trench/Toxic/Fang
oh it got deleted
 Existence
04:52:24 Exist / Kuskyn
Everyone really loves Fennic xD I guess he is super simple and cute that's kind of why I got him xD
 Toxicfang
04:51:06 Trench/Toxic/Fang
here it is
 Toxicfang
04:49:31 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i should work on the auction one
 Existence
04:48:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I'm always happy to help other artists out ^^ Personally I use IBISpaint for all my art ^^ It's been rather kind to me since I've started using it, I also like Clip studio but it's better if you have a tablet or laptop with a drawing tablet.
I do a fair few mediums when it comes to art, Traditional and painting are my favourites ^^;
 Toxicfang
04:47:14 Trench/Toxic/Fang
for the doodle game i will post it
 Amygdala
04:45:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Toxic
What did you draw?
 Toxicfang
04:43:43 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i finish art
 Amygdala
04:42:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Aww thank you <3
To you know any free mobile apps/sites i could use to start?

I usually draw traditional art but i want to start drawing digital
 Existence
04:38:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, Aww I love horses, I like drawing derpy ones though xD Yeah sometimes it costs me the feeling in my right pinky however xD Fair trade off to me honestly.
If you ever want tips you're always welcone to message me ^^
 Amygdala
04:33:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I think i work the best with horses...drawing humans scares me. So you beeing able to draw humanoids is amazing.
There is so many great artists here and i want to try my best and improve. I just find it hard to start
 Existence
04:30:55 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, thank you, I appreciate that 🙏 Oh gosh yeah spend years trying to make myself happy with anything I draw xD Humanoids hurt my soul but still love drawing them.
 Amygdala
04:24:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Wow it actually looks amazing already. I am so jelaus of good artists. You must have worked hard to be able to draw so well
 Existence
04:22:48 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm still messing with the paws and toes but hey maybe I will get there someday xD
-Click-
 Amygdala
04:07:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Ooo can i see?
 Existence
04:02:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Yook me half an hour but I got the legs looking spicy and I love it
 Star Tha AOD
03:59:47 i stalk chat (Star)
Amy
okey, thank you :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Bobcat : -4
Rattlesnake : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Of Blades and Wings | Dragon Racers | WIPJanuary 14, 2024 05:24 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

═════════•♔• :Introduction: •♔•═════════

WIP

═════════•♔• :Threads: •♔•═════════

Sign-Ups: You Are Here
Discussion: WIP
RP Thread: WIP
Lore Page: WIP

Edited at August 24, 2024 11:10 PM by Cereal
Of Blades and Wings | Dragon Racers | WIPJanuary 14, 2024 05:25 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

═════════•♔• :Rules: •♔•═════════

All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1: Be active. Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week, and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform me beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2: No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's, Gary's, or any characters of the like.
3: This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description of your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise, the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get declined, try and work on your form, and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8: I will make a 4-character limit, however as the RP progresses, I'll allow you to make as many characters as you can handle.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and there may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, etc.
11: Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher-ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12: Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13: I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle-class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14: Make sure to read everything!
15: Have fun ;)

Edited at April 17, 2024 09:35 PM by Cereal
Of Blades and Wings | Dragon Racers | WIPJanuary 14, 2024 05:35 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

═════════•♔• :World Map: •♔•═════════

[credits to azgaar.github.io for this image]

═════════•♔• :The Continents: •♔•═════════

Eastern

The Storm Coast

Biome: Tropical Rainforest
Capital: Tempest's Edge
Castle: Stormspire

Ruling House: House Atkins
Head: Juder Atkins
Titles: King/Queen of Storms, Lord/Lady of Stormspire
Heir: Res by Spellbound

The Solara Dunes

Biome: Hot Desert
Capital: Cactustide
Castle: Dunecrest

Ruling House: House Stenham
Head: Gabrid Stenham
Titles: King/Queen of the Dunes, Lord/Lady of Dunecrest
Heir: Open

The Golden Reach

Biome: Tropical Dry Broadleaf Forest
Capital: Suncoral Keep
Castle: Emberwatch

Ruling House: House Montcroix
Head: Johannabus Montcroix
Titles: King/Queen of Gold, Lord/Lady of Emberwatch

The Solstrider

Biome: Savanna
Capital: Amber Vale
Castle: Barrowstone

Ruling House: House Tannenbay
Head: Addisondon Tannenbay
Titles: King/Queen of Solstrider, Lord/Lady of Barrowstone

The Verdant Vale

Biome: Tundra
Capital: Winterglen
Castle: Shardrock

Ruling House: Seaton
Head: Orsonard Seaton
Titles: King/Queen of the Vale, Lord/Lady of Shardrock

The Valley

Biome: Tropical Coniferous Forest
Capital: Cedarcrest
Castle: Shadowvale

Ruling House: House Frasier
Head: Romas Frasier
Titles: King/Queen of the Valley, Lord/Lady of Shadowvale

The Wyrmspire Mountains

Biome: Tropical Moist Broadleaf
Capital: Aetherwurm
Castle: Dragonwatch

Ruling House: House Galashiels
Head: Francisa Galashiels
Titles: King/Queen of Wyrmspire, Lord/Lady of Dragonwatch
Heir: Reserved by Me

Western

The Coralspire

Biome: Temperate Rainforest and Mangroves (At The Western Coasts)
Capital: Sunset Strand
Castle: Brineheart

Ruling House: Alnwick
Head: Harrieta Alnwick
Titles: King/Queen of Coralspire, Lord/Lady of Brineheart

The Brume

Biome: Temperate Rainforest
Capital: Veilcrest
Castle: Mistwatch

Ruling House: House Godfrey
Head: Stery Godfrey
Titles: King/Queen of the Brume, Lord/Lady of Mistwatch

The Tidewatch Summit

Biome: Temperate Deciduous Forest
Capital: Mistral Bay
Castle: Marewood

Ruling House: House Rothchester
Head: Harlene Rothchester
Titles: King/Queen of Tidewatch, Lord/Lady of Marewood

The Red Marsh

Biome: Wetland
Capital: Fenwick
Castle: Grovehaven

Ruling House: House Lennon
Head: Jonarder Lennon
Titles: King/Queen of Red Marsh, Lord/Lady of Grovehaven

The Moorlands

Biome: Grasslands and Flooded Grasslands (At The West and Rivers)
Capital: Meadowglen
Castle: Evergreen

Ruling House: House Campbell
Head: Gileston Campbell
Titles: King/Queen of the Moorlands, Lord/Lady of

The Great Peaks

Biome: Taiga
Capital: Stonehaven
Castle: Irongate

Ruling House: House Farbridge
Head: Ianderson Farbridge
Titles: King/Queen of the Peaks, Lord/Lady of

The Glaciar Chasms

Biome: Polar Desert and Glaciar (Further Up North)
Capital: Glacialwatch Keep
Castle: Everfrost

Ruling House: House Maguire
Head: Tholomery Maguire
Titles: King/Queen of Glaciar Chasms, Lord/Lady of Everfrost
Heir: Res by Spellbound

═════════•♔• :The Heirs and Soul Bond: •♔•═════════

To become an Heir, one doesn't have to be a direct offspring of the current House Head, but one has to be closely related to them (niece/nephew, cousin, sibling, etc). Heirs are those of the royal family who have received a dragon. Those without Dragons are deemed unfit to become the next House Head, and thus, unworthy to rule the kingdom. Those unselected aren't banished, per se, yet they face some form of scrutiny by family members who had Dragons. With the rarity of Tamed Dragons after the Great War, this seems to have worsened, and the conflict within the families gradually intensified. This puts a lot of pressure on the Heirs, who have to live up to their families' expectations while enduring envy from the family unchosen by Dragons.

To become a Rider, a Dragon picks the person they want to bond with, and the Rider rarely has++ a choice in the selection. Every Dragon has different opinions on what they want in their Rider, with Dragons tending to pair themselves up with those with the same personality and ideals. Members of the royal family between the ages of 16-21 are taken to the Dragon's Hatchery, a nesting and holding grounds for their Dragons are kept and taken care of. Dragons within the Hatchery were raised and bred by the royal families for centuries, which allows the Dragons to recognize the smell of royal blood, letting the Dragons know who is and isn't royal.

A Dragon would scrutinize every selected candidate and select their next Rider. Those not chosen are promptly sent back to the castle, leaving the ones chosen to have time to bond with their Dragons. Sometimes, a Dragon may reject the young candidates offered and pick someone older, possibly due to a Dragon not finding the younger candidates fit their qualifications. Some Dragons are pickier than others, especially older Dragons who have had their fair share of Riders throughout the years and are highly critical when being introduced to new Riders. So, most older Dragons within the roost are skipped past, with the candidates being introduced to the younger Dragons instead, as the younger ones aren't as fussy and easy to introduce the candidates to.

Once bonded, a Sigil would appear on the chosen Rider's bodies, with the placement different from each other's. The Sigil is magical, a sign that the Dragon and Rider are connected through the soul. The appearance of the Sigils is different from one other, be the color or the design of the Sigil, which is based on a Dragon's element. It's to let others know who and what kind of Dragon someone is bonded to. An invisible connection between beast and man, granting the two different species communicate telepathically. Dragons and humans don't speak the same language, with the royal children being taught Dragonic at a young age to speak some of the languages used by Dragons to verbally communicate with them just in case their telepathic link gets blocked or broken. Sigils aren't just a spiritual connection but physically and emotionally, too.

The Soul Bond can make a Dragon and Rider instinctively find each other no matter where they are. For a newly bonded pair, it's a tricky thing to use, as since their bond is still fresh, the connection between them isn't as strong and quite faint. It makes it quite difficult to find the exact location of one another compared to a more experienced bonded pair. While the Sigils may not increase the lifespan of a Rider, they can grant a few benefits to a human, such as resistance to certain elements, with an example being a Rider having a higher resistance to fire due to them having a fire Dragon. Riders also have a few enhanced physical capabilities that normal humans can't achieve, such as better strength and mobility.

The bonded pair can feel and experience any pain the other is going through. If a Rider or Dragon dies, the connection is severed, with the Sigil fading away from the Rider's body. The Rider, if the one alive, would lose not only their granted perks but a part of themselves.

═════════•♔• :Other Information: •♔•═════════

The names of the Houses aren't permanent as they're mere placeholders. If you want to be an heir, then you're free to take the name of the House above, or PM me so I can change the names of the Houses to your character's last name.

Edited at August 25, 2024 01:16 PM by Cereal
Of Blades and Wings | Dragon Racers | WIPJanuary 14, 2024 05:49 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

═════════•♔• :Dragons: •♔•═════════

There are many subspecies of dragons than your stereotypical dragons with four legs and two wings. Dragons come in many appearances and are not limited to one; even the environments they live in are different from each other. No matter where you go, you'll see all forms of dragons, whether in the land, sky, or sea. Dragons have adapted themselves to fit the ever-changing world - managing to live alongside humans for centuries, be it peacefully or aggressively. Seeing a dragon is normal for people, as you'll see them in your town, in the wilderness, or traveling from one country to another. Amazingly, studies have shown that the same species of dragons are the same, but their bodies have adapted to thrive in the environment that they're in.

Normal Elements

Elements that are commonly used by all Dragons, no matter the Types. In unique circumstances, Dragons may breed with another Dragon despite having different elements, which could result in two things: the dragonlings may only inherit one element from one of their parents, or two, and very rarely, would a dragonling have the chance to inherit both elements simultaneously, creating an elemental mixture. However, elemental mixtures only happen with Normal Elements, not the Special Elements.

Earth
Sand
Crystal
Ice
Metal
Acid
Magma
Water
Air
Sound
Lightning
Fire
Plant/Wood
Poison

Special Elements

Special Elements are elements that are beyond normal and extremely rare powers for Dragons to inherit. Due to their specialty, even if Dragons with the Special Elements were to breed with Dragons with the same element as them, the chance for an offspring to inherit the Special Element would still be low and would be given a Normal Element instead. As such, encountering Dragons with Special Elements is both a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and a quick death.

Energy
Darkness
Light
Blood
Disease
Solar
Lunar
Dream
Nightmare

Elemental Mixtures

Elemental Mixtures occur when two Dragons of the same Type have two different Normal Elements breed and rarely produce an offspring that managed to inherit both parents' elements instead of just one. Examples of Elemental Mixtures are Fire-Water, Lightning-Earth, and Acid-Ice. Dragons with Elemental Mixtures would have scale colorizations from both parents too, with an example being a dragon that has the red scales of a fire-elemental Dragon yet the secondary colors of an ice-elemental Dragon.

Six Types

Dragon Types are based on their appearances more than their actual abilities. The dragons recorded in history and documented by historians and researchers give a better picture of the various species.

Dragon and Drakes
Dragons and Drakes are scaled, reptilian creatures. Many consider them distant cousins, considering how closely related they are. In a Brood, Dragons stay close to the nests and inner territory while Drakes venture off to hunt or patrol. If there's trouble and the Drakes get overwhelmed, they'll roar an alarm call to let the Dragons back at the nest know. Once alerted, a Dragon from the brood will fly to the Drakes' location to handle the threat. It's informed the Dragons' and Drakes' appearances are different from others, depending on the element. For example, fire Dragons and Drakes have red, yellow, or orange-colored scales, while ice Dragons and Drakes have snowy white, icy blue, or gem blue scales. In short, the elements a Dragon and Drake have will deter their colors and looks.

Of course, they're different from each other two. Dragons have six limbs in total: two wings and four legs. As for Drakes, they only have four limbs: four legs. With their sizes, Drakes are often pushed around by Dragons, consistently knocked down in the pecking order. Dragons are bigger than their Drake cousins and can take them on easily if it's just one, but when there are multiple Drakes in a group, a Dragon may get overwhelmed due to the sheer numbers. Dragons are 45 feet in length and 17 feet in height. Moreover, there are reports that some dragons can grow bigger than normal, and often, the most dangerous. Drakes may be smaller than their cousins, but they're just as aggressive and act like a formidable when together. Dragons, on the other hand, tend to fight alone but would sometimes work together if the situation requires it.

Drakes will always be one-third the size of Dragons, even as they fully mature.

Wyvern and Lindwrums
Wyverns are huge winged lizards with four limbs: two back legs and two wings in the front that substitute the front legs. Their bodies tend to have a darker pigmentation, while the webbing of their wings, tails, and fins are lighter. It's an easier way to identify one another. An example is a Wyvern with a darker shade of red scales on the body, while the webbing, fin, and bladed tail have a brighter shade of red. 50 feet in length, 20 feet in height, and weighs a ton. They're mostly seen in elevated places such as mountainous or cliffy areas. Even though they're smaller than Dragons and slightly bigger than Drakes, they're feisty when needed. They're mainly solitary creatures and only interact with each other for territory or mating. It's been reported that a few Wyvern siblings would form together and share territory.

Lindwrums are dragons, well, dragon-like, creatures. They have a scaly body like the others, however, their body is more to that of a serpent. They have a head of a dragon and the front forelimbs or one. They're similar to Drakes as they're wingless and transverse the area by clawing/slithering around the place. Due to this, they're seen in bodies of freshwater, with their snake-like bodies making them fast swimmers and nimble on land. Their colorizations, behaviors, and scales are similar to those of snakes, with examples being bloodred, hypo-bloodred, and amelanistic-bloodred. A fully mature one is around 35 feet long and 10 feet high. Like Wyverns, they're solitary and only interact when needed but are highly aggressive and territorial over their claimed waterways.

Amphiptere and Wryms
Amphipteres are legless dragons with wings that are covered in bright scales and feathers or dull scales and bat-like wings. Amphipteres in the East have brighter scales and feathers like tropical birds, adding to the beauty of the region that they're in. As for the ones in the west, they're more dull colors to camouflage with their surroundings and bat-like wings to help them fly more quietly to avoid startling their prey. Although they're related, Amphipteres in the East are bigger than the ones in the rest, with a length of 45 feet and a height of 10 feet. For the Amphipteres' in the West, their length is 15 feet and 5 feet in height. Amphipteres are more approachable than the others and live together in small numbers, but one should still be wary, as they get aggressive when they're extremely hungry, or their nest is threatened.

Wyrms, Amphipteres without wings, since they lack any limbs, which gives them the most snake-like appearance, even more serpent-like than the Lindwrums. Often labeled as "massive snakes", which is true in some aspects, like the Lindwrums, they behave and slither around like snakes, but unlike Lindwrums, they aren't limited to thriving near waters. Amazingly, Wyrms are also similar to Dragons, in a way, since Wyrms have different subspecies depending on their environment. They have horns and spikes similar to Dragons, differentiating them from their serpent-like cousins, and their scales colors, and texture differ based on their elements. The size of Wyrms can be dissimilar, even with each other, so the exact numbers are uncertain. Wyrms are the smartest ones out there and would rarely attack humans, as they know humans provide less substance, but their fellow Dragons, on the other hand, are the most preferred.

═════════•♔• :Wild Dragons: •♔•═════════

Wild Dragons are much more different than Tamed Dragons behavior-wise. You'll see Dragons in almost everyone in the East and West - an everyday thing. Dragons roam the land, water, and sky. You see Dragons no matter where you travel, making it a spectacular sight for children seeing dragons for the first time. The biggest concern is when you see no Dragons - a sign that something ominous is approaching that humans are still unaware of. Wild Dragons are more prone to sickness, unlike the Tamed Dragons. With one major disease called Dragonblight, which is a flu-like disease that is contagious to other Dragons and fatal to ones with weak immunity, and a mind-altering parasitic mushroom called Berserk Shroom, which can make any Dragons that accidentally consumes it go mad with relentless anger.

Most Wild Dragons aren't highly hostile, as they prefer to keep to themselves, but there are a few exclusions where Wild Dragons would become aggressive and attack humans unprovoked.

Notable Wild Dragons

Name: Xairdinth, the Dread
Type:
Dragon
Element: Darkness
Origins: East
Birthplace: The Solstrider
Resting Place: Black Isles
Deceased (Died in 209 BU)
Offspring: Possibility
A massive black dragon with four red eyes that was over 120 feet tall and 80 feet length-wise. Xairdinth had a collection of horns on its head that grew at different angles due to them overlapping and forming one massive cluster. He had four wings instead of the usual two, with the webbing of his wings badly torn and damaged - surprisingly, he could still fly with them. He actively sought out human cities to destroy them, yet he didn't do it to hunt for food but out of maliciousness. With him being a major threat to every kingdom and the Tamed Dragons, the East formed together to hunt the rampaging dragon. Xairdinith was pursued and killed on the Black Isles, where his body is still there. The skeletal body of Xairdinth is a reminder that not all dragons think the same and should still be treated cautiously.

Name: Aghoss
Type:
Wyrm
Element: Ice
Origins: West
Birthplace: Glaciar Chasms
Alive
Offspring: Carvurth, the Opal
A massive female Wyrm that's over 250 feet long and weighs a ton with marvelous icy blue eyes. Aghoss had fourteen icicle-like horns in total, with the final fourteenth horn located on the top of her nose. Like other Wyrms, she doesn't have any limbs, only a snake-like body coated in plated scales of silver color with a beautiful blue iridescence. With her lack of wings and limbs, she tunnels underground and uses ravines to transverse around the region, most of the time, her movements undetected above ground. It's said that she's currently alive and living in cave systems that may or may not connect to the other regions of the West. Aghoss was hostile to only her fellow Dragons, ignoring humans entirely, as she prioritized hunting Dragons to eat as she knew humans wouldn't give her barely any nutrients.

═════════•♔• :Tamed Dragons: •♔•═════════

Tamed Dragons are Wild Dragons that were either bred and raised by the royal families, eggs that were found in the wild and were hatched then raised by humans or Wild Dragons that slowly integrated themselves into human civilization on their terms. Tamed Dragons are more welcoming than Wild Dragons and are less prone to diseases seen within Wild Dragons as they have medications/treatments to care for them. Tamed Dragons can be of different Types, and they can still retain some of their natural aggressiveness seen in Wild Dragons, like Lindwrums, who are highly aggressive and defensive when it comes to their Riders. Tamed Dragons normally don't venture far away from human towns and cities unless it's for mating season or they're out hunting for food.

Depending on the Type of Dragon, they all have different purposes. Examples are Dragons, which are the hardest to obtain and normally reserved for the royals as they're considered one of the strongest and most versatile Type out there. Not to mention, Dragons bred and raised by royals can sense royal blood, making it near impossible to ride one unless the person has a trace of royalty within them. Another example is the knights of the kingdoms, when they proved themselves worthy or at least high-ranking knights, they may be granted a Drake as mounts for patrol or on battlefields on land. One third and final example is Wyverns, which are granted to scouts, messengers, and assassins as they're one of the few naturally fast flyers.

List of Dragons

The Storm Coast
Dragon: Open

The Solara Dunes

The Golden Reach

The Solstrider

The Verdant Vale

The Valley

The Wyrmspire Mountains

The Coralspire

The Brume

The Tidewatch Summit

The Red Marsh

The Moorlands

The Great Peaks

The Glaciar Chasms

For this RP, the only Types available are the Dragons, nonetheless, other Types can be mentioned in the RP as either Wild or Tamed dragons as NPCs. Dragons being RPed would be capped at the age of 50 years old and a height of 28 feet.

If you want to create a Wild/Tamed Notable Dragon that could be the parent/sibling/distant relative for your Dragon for additional lore or as a possible enemy for us to encounter, then shoot me a PM.

Might add more Dragon Types whenever I am in the mood to make more. <3 If you have a Dragon Type idea, then shoot me a PM.

For the sake of the RP, only Normal Elements are allowed for now. Special Elements and Elemental Mixtures aren't allowed to be used for now until the RP further progresses.

Edited at August 25, 2024 04:49 PM by Cereal
Of Blades and Wings | Dragon Racers | WIPJanuary 14, 2024 06:15 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

═════════•♔• :The Two Teams: •♔•═════════

The Ravenbrands

Team Colors: Black and Purple
Sigil: Raven

[credits in the image]

The Ravenbrands are viewed as 'Neutral Evil', also known as the Opportunist. They're out for themselves, even amongst their team, to boost their goals to become the top race. However, they work together to eliminate "threats" outside their team, mainly the Goldendawns, as they view them as a nuisance or the "goodie two shoes" of the academy. The Ravenbrands have gotten in trouble many times before, yet the Headmaster keeps them around for entertainment and to add a bit of challenge. They'll use whatever they have to mean, lawful or chaotic tactics, to win. So, expect this group to cheat or use dirty tricks to win...even if bones get broken.

Team Leader
Open

Team Leader's Dragon
Open

Second-In-Command
Open

Second-In-Command's Dragon
Open

Members (1/5)
Res by Me
Open

Members' Dragons (0/5)
Open

The Goldendawns

Team Colors: White and Orange
Sigil: The Sun

[credits in the image]

The Goldendawns are seen as 'Neutral Good', also known as the Pragmatist. They're guided by what's best for the team and their goals, working together to ensure everyone's needs are settled. Still, they're not hesitant to break the rules if it benefits them to win, but most of the time they play fair. The Goldendawns are known as the "Ace Students" as they rarely get into trouble and keep to themselves, focusing on their training rather than needless drama. Although they try not to harm others, there's a time when they're not afraid to do so, especially when it comes to the members of the Ravenbrands. Since the Ravenbrands can cheat, and so can they.

Team Leader
Open

Team Leader's Dragon
Open

Second-In-Command
Open

Second-In-Command's Dragon
Open

Members (0/5)
Open

Members' Dragons (0/5)
Open

For right now, they'll only be two teams. However, if both teams are filled, I'll either expand the number of members or create a third/fourth team.

Edited at August 25, 2024 03:56 PM by Cereal
Of Blades and Wings | Dragon Racers | WIPAugust 24, 2024 09:46 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

═════════•♔• :Academy: •♔•═════════

WIP

═════════•♔• :The Dorms: •♔•═════════

WIP

═════════•♔• :The Game Types: •♔•═════════

Capture the Flag/Gathering Flags

WIP

Racing/Obstacle Course Racing

WIP

Team Deathmatch/Team Tactical

WIP

Hardpoint/Control

WIP

If you have other game ideas in mind and want to add them to the RP, then go right ahead. Just be sure you PM me first about it.

Edited at August 25, 2024 03:55 PM by Cereal
Of Blades and Wings | Dragon Racers | WIPAugust 25, 2024 03:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

═════════•♔• :Sign Up Forums: •♔•═════════

Humans

Name:
Kingdom:
Role:
Dragon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Crush:
Spouse:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Dragons

Name:
Kingdom:
Role:
Element:
Rider:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Feel free to add anything else you want to your forums. Just be sure that you have the original listings above within it.

Edited at August 25, 2024 03:54 PM by Cereal

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us