Wolf Play : Vendy's Characters
Chatbox
 Arachne
08:19:05 Ara/Kat
apparently she's 150 pounds but her parents are 143 and 145? did i do it right?
-WP Click-
 Creeping Death
08:15:01 Kirk | Krik
Kaos
Pretty well actually, I love it and prefer it. But I only eat if im watching tv.
 Kháos
08:13:35 Kaos || Khaos
How do people eat alone? 💔
 Creeping Death
08:12:18 Kirk | Krik
Hello
 Smilɘcat
08:08:28 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 Salem
08:08:27 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
08:06:28 Spooky Vah
Rage

Oooh see you around!
 Rageing Stormz
08:05:43 Raw Onions
Well I better poof now
I'll just add to my bio later XD
 Zeraphia
08:03:26 Spooky Vah
Qyu

I love that pose!

Never

Oooh that's so cool!
 Nevermore.
08:00:39 Never/Nev
Vah

Pesto was one of the first things I learned to make xD I add pesto to basically everything I can
 Qyusen
08:00:12 Qyu - all pronouns
-Click-
 Zeraphia
07:57:22 Spooky Vah
Never

Oh man! I hope you do have enough! Fresh pesto sounds absolutely divine.
 Rageing Stormz
07:57:12 Raw Onions
Zera
Ah good luck with the character sheet
 Nevermore.
07:55:44 Never/Nev
Vah

Hopefully xD I'm not positive that we'll have enough basil for pesto but oh well. For just two of us we can share a small amount
 Zeraphia
07:54:50 Spooky Vah
Rage

Exhausted but working through a character sheet!

Never

No worries at all, you're making dinner.
 Nevermore.
07:52:53 Never/Nev
Vah

Sorry for the late response. I was collecting fresh basil.
Hopefully you get to bed early tonight!
 Forest Dwelling
07:48:11 Wolflocke Challenge
Even though this lad is dead, he has the honor of being a model for my badges
-WP Click-
 distant-screams
07:47:13 katy | beetle
Floor,
thanks ^^
 Rageing Stormz
07:46:48 Raw Onions
Hello Zera
Doing good

How about ye
Currently doing a lot of reading and failing at wp gambling XD
 Zeraphia
07:45:50 Spooky Vah
Never

It was definitely good that's for sure. I just finished and I am exhausted.

Rage! How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Margay : -4
Alligator : +2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! This post consists of all the characters, OC's, and roleplay archives of VendettaWolves from the old forums. I am Vendetta, just in my usual WolfPlay account, however I will be making an account as VendettaWolves strictly for Roleplay, forum, and recognition purposes.
Also a fun little thing... On OLD FORUMS I had a record of 1556 posts, 2.33 posts per dat, 1.34% of all posts, most active forum: Realistic wiyj 560 posts, 35.99% of posts, then most active topic, MY FIRST EVER JOINED RP ON THE FORUMS!!! (Shoutout to creator Misty Winds by the way), Stray Survival (Stray dogs- Roleplay Thread!!) at 511 posts, 32.84% of all my posts.

Honorary Character: - Uno - Stray Survival RP -
Roleplay Style: Literate, Character--M/F--Type (Or additional factors)--Extra if needed

Also, I would like to apologize for the errors common in this post. I was making it, and SOMEONE decided to edit my entire topic for ONE post that had an issue with an image. THEY screwed up all of the descriptions, format, and it was unnecessary for an image on ONE of those posts. So thanks a lot, one-who-will-remain-anonymous. Sorry but not sorry if this seems aggressive, I'm just mad right now and someone I love died in a car crash maybe two hours ago, I did this to get my mind off it and you came to stupidly mess this up.

Edited at March 17, 2017 07:16 PM by LakotasArrow
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[b]Name:[/b] Uno

[b]Age:[/b] Unknown, but around an older teen in dog world or something XD Say, 20 if he were human, maybe.

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Breed:[/b] Alaskan Husky

[b]Desired Rank:[/b] Warrior

[b]Mate:[/b] None... yet :3

[b]Crush:[/b] Impress him.

[b]Appearance:[/b] Average sized sled dog build, scrappy and strong legged. He has a blue eye, as his other eye is filled in with metal and has a red scar running down it (See history for story). Black and white ombre fur. Has sharp claws for survival and sled dog wolf hybrid blood/instincts. Knows the mountains and survival like the back of his hand. Is a fast and smart warrior, with natural strength but easy to take down once you've got him, which keeps him from

[b]Personality:[/b] He's quiet but knows a lot behind his blue eye. He can get snappy and defensive if others try to mess with him, and goes vicious mode when attacking. Uno is kind and helpful, always trying to be there for others and is quite loyal, but has a hard time trusting newcomers or even pack alumni. He plays it smart and likes to stay out of arguments and such, although when it ones to physical fights or races, he is all out. Uno is complicated, but you'll get to know him eventually.

[b]History:[/b] He was born as a sled dog, training as he grew older to become strong and fast, giving him adaptable qualities. He was sold accidentally to a dog fighter, who abused him into being a stony, cold blooded creature. After killing dog upon dog, he finally ran away one night after getting loose from a chain hooked around his neck that was too loose. He survived in the wild before stumbling upon the stray dogs, who he stands intimidatingly upon because of his past. During a vicious 10 against him dog fight, his eye was ripped out. He survived and finished victoriously, miraculously, but the owner replaced it with a silver metal filling. Hence his name Uno in the stray pack. Name as a sled dog: Alakin. Name as a fighter: Shirk. Name in pack: Uno. Family mostly sled dogs but a few dog wolf hybrids.

[b]Strengths:[/b] Because of dog sled past, knows a lot about the wild and adapting. Is smart and quick, not easy to avoid. Strong from training. Knows how to survive.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] One eye, so seeing is limited. Easy to take down despite hard attacks. Once he is taken down and weakened he is pretty much defeated.

[b]Other:[/b] Not much else.
Extra in roleplay: Long lost siblings Orbital and Laila (<3) reunited.

(Just had to make another XD)
[b]Name:[/b] Excalibur

[b]Age:[/b] 7 months

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Breed:[/b] Australian Cattle Dog

[b]Desired Rank:[/b] Pup

[b]Mate:[/b] None

[b]Crush:[/b] None

[b]Personality:[/b] Upbeat and adventurous, but a little bit of a trouble maker. Independent, but very social and kind towards other dogs. Curious about everything and teachable. Very laid back and chill about situations, but always loves a bit of excitement.

[b]History:[/b] Born into a two leg family on a farm before running away with her mom. Father was killed in the ranch before birth. Mother died fighting for Excalibur's life against cop dogs, but Excalibur managed to find her way into the ally and survive. That's pretty much it XD.

[b]Strengths:[/b] Always tries to get back up, is motivated by others. Isn't the strongest but is very quick and grows up to have exceptional defenses. Very low maintenance which helps her survival.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Doesn't cope well if she's in a crowd, a little too trusting of others, doesn't have the strongest attacks, is afraid of humans but otherwise pretty much fearless :P. Often curiosity beats her intelligence.

[b]Other:[/b] Nope. Nicknames: Strobe (Like a strobe light, somehow got this one in another RP where I OC'd her) Calibur, Exca, you know, along those lines.
Extra: Burr nickname given by Flicker, in Arden's prophecy

Name: Scrabble

Breed: Border Collie

Desired Rank: Omega

Mate: Nope

Crush: Nope. Idiotically tries for Crow at one point :P

Appearance: Scrabble is a scrappy looking dog with a white and brown Merle pelt. He has an array of small teeth and small claws, looking quite innocent and only for play. He has a scruffy, slim, medium size and by length is on the medium side. His tail isn't long, ears pointed, and hazel eyes fitting to match with his pelt. The dog has scrawny legs and the average looks, and somehow manages to be a ladies man despite him not trying for love nor style.

Personality: Scarbble is a perky, chill dog. He is often laid back and lazy, the slim, scrawny omega being one for not caring. He loves games, and the dog will get up at any time to play. Scrabble is a scrappy one, who can slip in and out of situations easily, but he is honestly just a dog who goes with the flow. He is quite naïve and will walk right into any situation and be completely fine with it. The collie doesn't mind any conditions, as he isn't picky whatsoever. In reality, he is a non dominant dog on the weaker side in survival of strength and speed, so he decided to spend his time joking around.

History: Was born from two strays who were part of a pack three states away. He ran away after realizing everyone in the pack had fallen ill while he was adventuring one day, and ran off by warning of his dying brother. Travelled for a year and a half until he found Grayson's pack and was taken in. He has lived with them since for half a year.

Strengths: He is scrappy so he can be hard to catch, master at games, laid back, defenses/stamina (When he uses them)

Weaknesses: Average speed, horrible strength, barely any claw/fang, dominance, often naïve and gullible unless playing a game, can't say something smart for the life of him, sometimes too chill about a situation.

Other:
Brother was named Monopoly, and was a blue Merle collie.
Extra: Becomes a healer in the pack after saving Violet's life, though she went missing later. Kept this hidden but was given rank by Grayson once he helped Tectonic, Badger, Crow, Arrow, and the birds heal after white van release. He was unable to save Laila, but it was impossible to keep her from death anyways. Uno knows that.

(Final character of mine. :) )
[b]Name:[/b] Cosmo

[b]Age:[/b] 4 (16 human years)

[b]Breed:[/b] Peregrine Falcon (Albino, but scientific name is unavailable. )

[b]Desired Rank:[/b] Loner, works for some though.

[b]Mate:[/b] None

[b]Crush:[/b] None

[b]Appearance:[/b] Her feathers are a pearlino white, a milky, smooth state from them and dotted with stunning arrays of black specks.

[b]Personality:[/b] Cosmo is a quiet bird, known for her wisdom and especially her speed. She will work for some, and is often summoned for plans and messaging. The bird navigates the city well, her stunning feathers not helping with any of her hiding though. She isn't social, but isn't an outcast either. Cos is simply a bird fling solo, but willing to be friendly to those who approach her correctly. She is one to preserve the natural abilities of creatures, her soft and smooth but strong voice whirly like the Alaskan winds, her golden eyes fiery like the Brazilian volcanoes, her feathers sleek like the rivers of Africa. The bird is not one for diving into situations absentmindedly. No, in fact she uses intelligence and calculations, although she does have an adventurous side.

[b]History:[/b] Find out, if you want. :P

[b]Strengths:[/b] Intelligence, speed of up to 200 MPH (Peregrine Falcon for the win XD), flight

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Humans, human made things, buildings, tame animals, loud noises, smoke/fog, the ground

[b]Other:[/b]
Extra: Known as the bird of speed, being the
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<div align="left">Cosmo extra continued: Fastest of the birds.

Name: Infinity

[b]Age:[/b] 3

[b]Breed:[/b] African Painted Dog

[b]Desired Rank:[/b] Loner, then unsure. If joins pack then probably a scout.

[b]Mate:[/b] Looking for one.

[b]Crush:[/b] In loners: Chaos or Jack. In pack: Riley

[b]Personality:[/b] Infinity is a quick witted, playful type, who is often at first jumpy and curious. When you learn to know her, she is social and humorous, taking on an adventurous and sometimes trouble making personality. By character she can be a bit of a stalker and can chose to be aggressive, dangerous, and quick. Overall, she is normally calm and laid back or loyal and compassionate.

[b]History:[/b] Was born in Africa and raised there in an AWD pack for about a year. Poachers injured her while shooting at hyenas they were mingling with, and she was rescued by anti poaching people. Unable to return to the wild and being stolen by illegals again, she was shipped and somehow found herself escaped in the streets many cities away from her arrival spot. She has lived in the streets since and learned to use her un-native wild skills to her advantage.

[b]Strengths:[/b] Experience in adaptation (From living in Africa), speeds

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] When up against multiple targets, navigating, hates/isn't used to the cold.

Becomes a double-agent for the pack against the Destroyers, developing connections with native animals and knowing that Drexel, the Creator, is the true born successor.

[b]Name:[/b] Daytona

[b]Age:[/b] 6 months

[b]Breed:[/b] Norwegian Lundehund

[b]Desired Rank:[/b] Pup

[b]Mate:[/b] None.

[b]Crush:[/b] Sparkle, Excalibur, or one of Laila's pups

[b]Personality:[/b] Daytona is a showy, fast dog who is always very spritely, friendly, and loyal. He is tough and competitive, always ready for action and adventure. He loved racing and enjoys others and company, being social and welcoming to new ones as well as around old friends. Sometimes he is a little hot headed and overconfident, but most of the time his bad decisions of trouble come out well in the end. Daytona also enjoys climbing which fits his breed, and will surprise others from above.

[b]History:[/b] Born and raised in pack.

[b]Strengths:[/b] Speed, climbing

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Stealth, being alone

Edited at March 17, 2017 07:07 PM by LakotasArrow
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ABOVE is Stray Survival Roleplay by Misty Winds
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[b]Name:[/b] Misaki
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Cell Number:[/b] 2
[b]Prey form:[/b] Unicorn
[b]Predator form:[/b] Wyvern
[b]Powers/Abilities of prey form:[/b] Speed in running, can carry much weight, has a horn for attack but magic in it is not very effective
[b]Powers/abilities of predator form:[/b] Ice beams, can breathe fire, bladed tail
[b]Personality:[/b] Misaki is a very loyal, helpful, overall protective and kind type, who has endless bravery and a bit of recklessness. She craves excitement and adventure, coping well in perilous situations. You would want her on your side and as a friend as well, because she can turn vicious and determined in a split second to betrayers or enemies.
[b]*History:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b] Sunsets/sunrises, when someone keeps their word, exploring new areas
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Cities, crowds, busy areas, being rushed, rude/untrustworthy people
[b]Mental/Emotional Strengths:[/b] Doesn't give up, courage
[b]Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:[/b] Has no patience, sometimes too risky
[b]Physical Strengths:[/b] Speed, eyesight
[b]Physical Weaknesses:[/b] Balance, one ear is injured and if hit in the right place will temporarily go mute
[b]*Crush:[/b] May develop
[b]*Extra:[/b] If you approach her correctly, she will let you ride her in either form. Planning on joining an alliance but for now solo.

[b]Name:[/b] Torgrim [i]"Call me Grim"[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Cell Number:[/b] 43
[b]Physical description/image:[/b] Grim is a tan skinned, thin framed guy with piercing emerald green eyes. His hair is thick and scruffy, not long down. He is an average size for his age, but his frame is lean and not over brawny.
[b]Personality:[/b] Torgrim is a slightly distant one, being mostly isolated and silent to himself. Once you bond with him a bit, you will see that is is actually quite talented and friendly to no end, and once he trusts you, you have a loyal accomplice by your side. But if you break his trust, you will have a ferocious enemy on your trail. He is hard working and adventurous, but not too cocky, and he is intelligent enough to take the right routes.
[b]*History:[/b] Has experience in fencing and previously worked in a military base, creating weapons, as his family owned the place and homeschooled him, so taught him how to create traps and arsenal items to have him help out. This of course was before he was kidnapped taking a walk to test the land mines.
[b]Likes:[/b] A good laugh, nature, blade/trap work
[b]Dislikes:[/b] People who ask too much of him, social strangers, when someone breaks his trust
[b]Mental/Emotional Strengths:[/b] Can handle being alone/independent, emotionally stable
[b]Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:[/b] Bad memory, insomnia
[b]Physical Strengths:[/b] Generally strong/tough, has great agility in any terrain
[b]Physical Weaknesses:[/b] Near sighted, not the fastest
[b]*Crush:[/b] Possibly Fray or Alyssa
[b]*Theme song:[/b] None.
[b]*Quote:[/b] None.
[b]*Habits and/or tics:[/b] None.
[b]*Extra:[/b] Commonly goes by Grim, but that has already been emphasized. :3

(Imma throw a twister in here then post da thread :3 )
[b]Name:[/b] Known best as Catalyst or 'Cat'
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Cell Number:[/b] 1
[b]Physical description/image:[/b] Has tan configured skin, long and wavy dark brown hair, and red eyes. She can be seen as scrawny, but that is because she has a spine that reasonably juts out, making her form having a sort of scrappy appearance, but otherwise she is quite intimidating and overall mysterious.
[b]Personality:[/b] She is a loner. She loves the dark, and can navigate through it easily. Cat is basically, well, like a cat. Changing from nice and helpful, protective and encouraging friend to a vicious and murderous, fierce and aggressive enemy. However, these unpredictable personalities happen usually to ones she is new to, or her opponents. Otherwise, if you can find and meet the stealthy cat like Catalyst, she is quite the person.
[b]Likes:[/b] Night, (surprisingly) being around one or two people, stealth, maybe other to be discovered
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Day, too many people, being vulnerable, maybe other to be discovered
[b]Mental/Emotional Strengths:[/b] Mind is connected/knowledgable of nature, fast reactions/thinking
[b]Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:[/b] Nearly always tense, sometimes loses hope, hypervigilance
[b]Physical Strengths:[/b] Very quick, stealthy, coordinated reflexes
[b]Physical Weaknesses:[/b] Hypervigilance symptoms, not very strong, thin boned, her jutting backbone is very sensitive to hits in the right spot if hard enough
[b]*Crush:[/b] Impress her. :3
[b]*Theme song:[/b]
[b]*Quote:[/b] "Being lost in the dark is better than being stuck in the light." -Me and friends shoving one friend into the dark woods behind our house for a dare during a sleepover and trying to encourage him XD
[b]*Habits and/or tics:[/b] Stays up watchful at night, then hides during the day.
[b]*Extra:[/b] Has nyctophilia.
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ABOVE until Stray Survival are characters from Chains: Multi-Animal Fantasy Roleplay created by me.
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[b]Name:[/b] Alvar
[b]Human, Dragon, or Hybrid:[/b] Human
[b]Appearance (link, image or written description):[/b] Alvar is a wiry, thin typed but muscular one, who has a rather scrappy and scrawny appearance but otherwise one of intimidation and that of a challenger, though not in any sorts buff or brawned. Alvar had brown hair of a medium length and averagely thick, green eyes, and a well proportioned frame in general.
[b]Personality:[/b] Alvar is forever loyal and true to his word, and if he has an opinion you usually can't change it. Determined, a bit stubborn, and skiddish at times, Alvar has an unpredictable personality mixed between all sorts the of things. One minute he is a kind, wise, helpful, devoted, and flexible person, and the next he is an alert, brave, fierce, and true being.
[b]History:[/b] Born and raised in the kingdom. Not much else, I guess.
[b]Fighting Style (Optional):[/b] Alvar prefers a tactical approach, having a live for traps and tricks. Ambushes and red herrings are specialties of Alvar, and he plays his cars tactically yet in the end mostly on the offensive sides. He doesn't like fighting to kill, but will accept any challenge to fight to a ceasing point.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Trap creating, catching tricks/lies, endurance, (Ironically) climbing
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (Ironically) Hates heights, doesn't do well in the dark, speed, strength, archery is a no, being outnumbered or surrounded in any way and he surrenders.
[b]Other (Optional):[/b] A skillful trap mender who works in a branch of the blacksmith business.
[b]Dragon/Human Friend (Optional):[/b] No dragon friends, but has many human friends in the kingdom as he is widely known as a friend.
[b]Character's Opinion on the Great War:[/b] He believes that dragons are evil and not to be trusted, but doesn't like the thought of killing them. He plans to work by the king as he sides with his opinions, but would rather catch the dragons and use them for different things rather than kill, such as for labor reasons, studying, or to try and get plans of the dragon's side of the war out of the winged ones.
Alaska :ugeek:

[b]Name:[/b] Zeno
[b]Human, Dragon, or Hybrid:[/b] Hybrid.
[b]Appearance (link, image or written description):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] Zeno is kind of quiet and distant, but around close ones he is very social, helpful, and selfless. Kind and always there when needed, but distant and awkward when you are getting to know him, inside Zeno is a humorous and friendly character. He is kind of clumsy, but in the end his skill is quite impressive. He can be aggressive and a bit showy, but in reality he just loves to take on competition.
[b]History:[/b] Born as a human with a dragon mutation caused by the magic of the winged friend of his parents, who disappeared and left him to be raised by dragons.
[b]Fighting Style (Optional):[/b] By bow and arrow as weaponry, otherwise not really anything directly.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Archery, flying, strength
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Cold temperatures, the ground, darkness
[b]Other (Optional):[/b]
[b]Dragon/Human Friend (Optional):[/b] No one specifically, but may get to know some.
[b]Character's Opinion on the Great War:[/b] He fights for peace between both sides, being a hybrid. Split between both races, he mostly just hopes to bring an end to battle, but will certainly counter any aggressive dragons or humans in order to prevent destruction of the land he once knew to be peaceful, a warrior at heart looking for good.
[b]Roleplay Example:[/b] To come.
Alaska :)

[b]Name:[/b] Noctume
[b]Human, Dragon, or Hybrid:[/b] Dragon
[b]Appearance (link, image or written description):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] Noctume is a mysterious secretive dragon, dangerous and deadly but one who lives by night. She is intelligent, yes, but also adventurous and quick. She is also very vengeful, vicious, and merciless, her determination once used for good a weapon. She is mostly a quiet, isolated loner, but she can be friendly and loyal, kind and helpful. But if you break her trust, instead of having a fearless, hard working friend by your side, you have a fierce, aggressive enemy hot on your trail.
[b]History:[/b] Born at the stroke of midnight in a 'cave of neon', which is a dark cave with seemingly glowing gemstones placed among the deepest part of it.
[b]Fighting Style (Optional):[/b] Doesn't have a specific one, though plays it very defensively.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Scorpion-style tail that stings lethally on impact, stealth, speed,
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Strength, nets, has bad balance, lights (especially in her eyes)
[b]Other (Optional):[/b]
[b]Dragon/Human Friend (Optional):[/b] None. Doesn't have much trust. If you approach her right, she may be a loyal accomplice of you.
[b]Character's Opinion on the Great War:[/b] Though she is intelligent, no humans ever developed bonds with her, mostly because she was so stealthy and hidden from animals and creatures even kind. She isn't active too much in the war, but if she comes across humans or other dragons that show any aggression she will destroy them, or attempt to. Noctume may also heed attacks on the people by night, as she sees them as greedy, non-trustworthy imbeciles.
[b]Roleplay Example:[/b] I will post it in a minute.
Alaska :)

[b]Name:[/b] Razor
[b]Human, Dragon, or Hybrid:[/b] Dragon
[b]Age:[/b] Young adult, so maybe 30 human years? 3.5-4 years for dog years just as a reference.
[b]Size (especially if Dragon):[/b] Just about the size of an average human's fist.
[b]Appearance (link, image or written description):[/b] He has claws that are at least six inches long and teeth longer than steak-knives, not to mention both being serrated. His tail ends in a wickedly sharp point that could pierce like a spear, able to penetrate even the toughest dragon scales, and the front of his wings were so sharp they could slice through a block of wood in seconds. (May enter an image later, but as of now none)
[b]Personality:[/b] Razor is a fierce, protective, spritely and loyal but determined and often a bit aggressive type. He rarely backs down to things, and will stubbornly not tolerate anyone who gets on his nerves. He is humble, but makes sure others know of his abilities. This dragon is one who will risk himself to try and save his close ones, but isn't an idiot about jumping in front of bullets. He is defiant and can be reckless, but during casual times he can be a fun trickster, playful companion, and generally good friend.
[b]History:[/b] Raised alone for a few years before he found and joined Rebel's group.
[b]Fighting Style (Optional):[/b] Uses his sharp points to his advantage in combat, preferring to attack more close-up where he is best.
[b]Strengths:[/b] His spiky body, uses his small size to his advantage, agile/quick, light element can cause temporary like 15 second or less blindness
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Due to his size and bone structure it doesn't take long to knock him down if you can hit him, not great in/against water, doesn't have the best endurance in flight nor on the ground, can get confused easily due to being short
[b]Crush:[/b] N/A
[b]Dragon/Human Friend (Optional):[/b] He has many good friends in the Rebellion.
[b]Character's Opinion on the Great War:[/b] He has destined himself to kill all humans, at the least destroy most of what they have made, revive what they have destroyed themselves. Razor has a burning hate for people of any kind, even part people like hybrids, and sees the bad even in the good ones. Honestly he just has a strict want to take them down, which is why he joined the group of Rebel.
[b]Other:[/b] Can make a lasor-like substance due to his light element, though it cannot kill nor harm too badly and he uses it mostly for lighting ways, carving into rocks, ect rather than fighting, though sometimes uses it as a last resort to try and escape should he become that desperate.
Alaska :P

Edited at March 17, 2017 07:15 PM by LakotasArrow
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ABOVE until Chains in from The Great War: Dragon/Human Roleplay by Spirit's Cry.
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[b]Name:[/b] Celtic
[b]Tribe:[/b] Griffins
[b]Preferred Rank:[/b] Leader
[b]Age (Human years if unsure what it would be in the animal's years):[/b] 30 human years, about 4 animal years
[b]Personality:[/b] 'Godly' is one word to describe him enough. Celtic is a very powerful, dominant, and generally regal type, though he is brave, determined, and hard-working. He thinks things through in a half-second with his great intellect, but overall his ferocity and talents are naturally alongside his pure instinct allowing him to live a calm life even with his adventurous state of mind. Celtic is bold, though he is also known as a playful and tricky one. However, he generally has a spread personality, changing from merciless and chilling against enemies to loyal and fierce with his tribe, or around friends joking and chill. No matter what personality trait of Celtic you are working with, one message always comes across: Don't mess with him.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Can fly the speed of sound (So 767.269 MPH), stamina, deadly talons and beak (As in, serrated/sharp)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Vulnerable to all elements, stealth is a real no-no, once he's confused he's confused for a while, tight areas/traps
[b]Likes (Optional):[/b] The skies, sunsets/sunrises, freedom
[b]Dislikes (Optional):[/b] Being trapped in any way, being on the ground for too long, hot temperatures
[b]Crush (Optional):[/b] OPEN! HAHAHA :3
[b]Character's Opinion On Other Tribes:[/b] He doesn't mind them, but feels that griffins have lost the dominance they once had. As a powerful lord of the skies, he seeks to show the other tribes their ability, and would gladly attack them. Celtic feels that griffins should reign again as the keepers of the world as they once did. He especially doesn't like the Triassics, and has a grudge against the Equidae due to their taking of some of the griffin's rule long ago, though he sees dragons as powerful allies but won't hesitate to destroy them. Celtic never really got to know the humans, but doesn't trust them.

[b]Name:[/b] Strike
[b]Tribe:[/b] Triassics
[b]Animal Type:[/b] Compsognathus
[b]Preferred Rank:[/b] Spy/Scout
[b]Age (Human years if unsure what it would be in the animal's years):[/b] 12 human years (He's young)
[b]Appearance (link, image, or written description, must be credited):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] He is spritely and will always take a challenge. Sometimes being just a playful, humorous joker but other times a serious, aggressive attacker, Strike's personality varies depending on who he's around. He is respectful to all, but can be a bit ruthless and reckless. He can get a little temper and act dominant sometimes due to naturally being a territorial type, but other than that he's quite an adventurous, go-big-try-hard one, who doesn't back down unless he is ordered to by a leader, or he is needed elsewhere by his team.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Quick reactions, quick speed (40 MPH, just below Velociraptor, I checked Google), insane agility
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Smallest known dinosaur and can be easily hurt if you can hit him, though he can do many hits his attacks aren't usually too lethal to large animals, bad sense of direction
[b]Crush (Optional):[/b] Heheh... If a small dragon or small dinosaur appears...
[b]Character's Opinion On Other Tribes:[/b] He hates them all. He appreciates his own, and his own alone. This is because they once ruled the world, once thrived in Pangaea. He hates the griffins due to them once taking over the ruling title, and despises humans. He has mixed feelings about Equidae, but honestly thinks Triassics should be dominant over them, too. Dragon-wise, he enjoys them due to their similarities to dinosaurs, as long as they give the dinosaurs the respect they deserve, especially because 'the dinosaurs are the original creatures of the world, and should be looked as the most powerful to [b]all[/b]."
Hi there
Vendy's CharactersMarch 17, 2017 07:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ABOVE until The Great War is Tales Of Five Tribes characters by OblivionSolitude

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us