Chatbox
 Boeing
08:17:10 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Stygian
Makes sense lol
 Stygian Forest
08:13:23 
Boeing

I'd go to another Biome, but lore wise, my pack lives deep in the forest. Plus most of my quests roll for Forest.
 Poe
08:11:40 
Just saw Beetlejuice for the second time
 Boeing
08:11:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Stygian
Forest too lol. Although I prefer Jungle to Forest

Ooh hello Zera. I found your pack in Forest 22.
What are they doing there?
 Stygian Forest
08:10:47 
Boeing

All of my extra food came from Forest.
 Boeing
08:10:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Stygian
Spamming Explore in the Jungle will do this kind of thing to me :') you got so much food you can feed your entire pack and still have extra
 BJake
08:09:28 Don't call me BJ.
Oh no, I poofed, apologies. Did I miss any replies?
 Stygian Forest
08:09:23 
Boeing

I'm drowning in a lot of food as well.
 Hugs4Bugs
08:08:32 Ed (he/they)
Do not underestimate the power of the microwave
 Hugs4Bugs
08:08:04 Ed (he/they)
Microwave kicks Boar 1 for 25 damage.
Microwave kills them.
You win 6 mushrooms
 Boeing
08:06:41 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Stygian
Sure is. Time to put it up in my Market den and see what happens
 Stygian Forest
08:06:14 
Boeing

That is a lot of food.
 Boeing
08:05:24 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Stygian
Nothing really. I just checked my food an drink tab... how the hell do I have 1019 feedings and 203 unburied food :')
 Stygian Forest
08:04:42 
Boeing

What's new?
 Hugs4Bugs
08:04:08 Ed (he/they)
Okay :')
 Zeraphia
08:03:57 Vah was attacked
:D

I definitely BSed my way through that wolf. So I'm surprised!

Not... to mention the fact I don't usually draw them?
 Boeing
08:03:50 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Stygian
 Boeing
08:03:40 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Bugs
No don't do it. Stick to Forest. Swamp is less than worthless
 Stygian Forest
08:03:20 
Boeing!
 Hugs4Bugs
08:03:09 Ed (he/they)
Oh man, I just unlocked the swamp 0.0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : -5
Snapping Turtle : -1
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Tere x Lady ChaosSeptember 12, 2024 09:48 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
To secure the country's safety, America ordered some scientists to make a new deadly bomb. But the experiment failed and ended up releasing a poisonous gas. The animals and some plants turned into deadly beasts and the only people that survived were some people on a plane. Right as the bomb went off, a plane was coming back to America. The plane's pilot inhaled the gas, making the plane crash. The co-pilot was able to tell everyone to get the air masks on before dying herself. Alot of people weren't fast enough and inhaled the gas. But whoever was fast enough, they also had to surive the crash. The survivers now must make their way through the twisted land they now find themselves in. Luckily, the bomb only effected a certain area of America, so all the survivors have to do is make it to safety. Easy, right... right?
Don't post unless your name is in the title. Thank you :)
Tere x Lady ChaosSeptember 12, 2024 10:03 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP
"Fight smarter, not stronger."
Name:
Taelor Minton Elder
Nickname:
Only best friends can call him Tae
Appearance:
Taelor had soft black hair that makes you want to run your hands through it. It's a bit shaggy but that's the way he likes it, so it's intentional. It's long enough to the point that sometimes he has to brush it out of his eyes, but again, he likes it that way. Taelor has mesmerizing dark brown eyes. The brown is so dark it can often be mistaken for black in dim light. In the sun though, you can clearly see it's dark brown. His eye shape is hooded. For skin tone, he is on the slightly darker side. It's not brown, but it isn't necessarily the lightest either. Taelor has a strong jaw, but otherwise his face looks normal. For his body, it's more of a rectangle shape. He doesn't really have muscles, but he dosent really have fat either. He's the type of person you would call puny, though he's far from it if you look at his smarts. However, then you might call him a nerd, and well, you might be right. He certainly could be your stereotypical movie nerd, just without glasses. But he really is more than his normal looking appearance, especially if you take a look inside. He stands at 5'10 and weighs about 175 lbs.
Personality:
Quiet//Reserved//Smart//Calm//Mistrusting//Socially awkward//Observant//Patient//Thinker//Loner//Good listener//Productive//Strong visualization//Focused//Confident but not in a proud way
WIP
Backstory:
Taelor used to be trusting, naive and loyal. But after people kept using him and using him, he slowly turned into the cold person he is today. I'm too lazy to write more, so that's all you'll get for now XD
Likes & Dislikes:
+ Being listened too when he gives advice
+ Being right
+ Quiet nights
+ The night sky/stars
- People not listening when he gives advice
- Socializing/Small talk
- Being wrong
- Being pestered
- The cold
Strengths & Weaknesses:
+ Smart
+ Stealth
+ Stratagizer
+ Calm, cool and collected. Very rarely gets stressed/upset and if he does, you can bet he wont show it.
Exactly what it says, Taelor is usually always calm, cool and collected.
+ Gun skills
- Mistrusting
- Durability
- Strength

Edited at September 13, 2024 11:58 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP
Name:
Meredith Zanna Nelson
Nickname:
None
Appearance:
Meredith has long, silky black hair that reaches down to about her waist. Her mom is a trichologist, so naturally, Meredith's hair is very healthy despite being so long. She was born with a lighter black streak right infront of her ear, so she often dyes it white just for fun. Meredith usually likes to have her hair in a braid and then braid her dyed-white strip of hair in a different braid. She's well aware some people thinks it's weird, but she likes it that way so who cares? Her eyes are unique when it comes color. Instead of just being a normal hazel, she has what people call freckled hazel. She has quite a few small dark brown splotches in her otherwise normal hazel eyes. As for the shape, her eyes are on the round side, although they are usually obstructed by the glasses she was prescribed. Her skin is a pale ivory, though she naturally has quite a blush to her completion. For Meredith's face, she has a slightly chubby heart shaped face with a full lips. As for her body, she was more of a stocky build. She's neither thin nor overweight. Meredith is 5'3 and weighs about 158 lbs.
Personality:
Shy//Kind//Sweet//Friendly//Thoughtful//Unselfish//Gentle//Hardworker//Dependable//Honest//Mindful of others//Practical//Brave//Dedicated//Take-charge
WIP
Backstory:
Nothing too spectacular or horrific has happened to Meredith in her life time. She grew up with two loving parents as a single child. She worked hard at school and got good grades. She wasn't popular by any means, but she did have a couple of friends. She went to Japan for a little while to live with her cousin and now she's on her way back to the US to go to college. That is, if the bomb hadn't went off and the plane didn't crash and she wasn't forced to fight for survival.
Likes & Dislikes:
Strengths & Weaknesses:

Edited at September 14, 2024 12:06 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us