09:19:16 
nux, fathers disappointment is still alive, i almost killed him
 Null
09:19:07 Null, Knight
hi chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:17:11 Chat's snack
Saint

I don't mind if others do it, but I cannot bring myself to live with myself if I don't use caps correctly. I have grammar issues, you can thank my stepfather.
 Saint
09:15:00 
nux oh...
 Serpents
09:14:28 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- Vote comment please

-WP Click- Ask my oc please please Im bored
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:14:23 Chat's snack
Eugh, never let me do that again- If I don't use caps, I'll impolitely rip my fingernails off.
 Zeraphia
09:14:05 Spooky Vah

I finally get a scarab beetle. Complete the quest

And he GIVES ME ANOTHER

💀

Gullin, Imma pull every one of those golden hairs from your mane and sell them.

I swear, he's worse than Bree.
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:13:41 Chat's snack
saint
 Zeraphia
09:13:15 Spooky Vah
Never

It was. I was kinda sad.
 Saint
09:13:11 
nux
 ~♥Nux♥~
09:13:02 Chat's snack
I heard redrum
 Texy
09:12:44 Texy (he,Him)
-WP Click-

what decor from the decor part of marketplace should I get for him?
 Nevermore.
09:12:14 Never/Nev
That is so unfortunate Vah D:
 Zeraphia
09:12:04 Spooky Vah
Texy

Good luck!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -3
Coyote : +1
Red Fox : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Antidote x Deadly KarmaAugust 14, 2024 11:32 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post unless you are Anti or Deadly

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
Hold for plot

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
Natalia Marie Amati
"Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness"

| Nicknames |
Natty, Nat
Goes by Natalia Vercuzo to keep her identity away
| Age |

| Birthday |
July 14th

| Gender |
Female

| Role |
Mayor's Daughter

| Personality |
Loving // Loyal // Kind // Passionate // Care-Free // Truthful // Caring // Adventurous // Mother-Like Soul
"If I told you my secrets, you would never look at me the same"

| Appearence |
Natalia is what some would call a living siren, her slender frame stands about 5 foot 7 inches, her golden skin dotted with freckles and birthmarks. She holds her posture well at all times, rarely slouching unless at home alone. She was raised in the public eye and it was trained into her. Her deep honey brown eyes hold a fox like shape, one that draws people in, their color lightening in the sunlight. She has full lips that always seem to be curled into a bright smile.
Natalia always gives an aura of caring and love, she never shows a frown to those around her. Every day, especially at work she puts her best foot forward, stands tall and lights up the room with her expressions.
Natalia has thick, curly, ebony hair that is always cascading down her back and shoulders, each curl bouncing with her steps. Normally she just casually styles her hair along her back but occasionally can be found with it styled up. At home or when working on her art it is pulled into a messy bun.
Natalia does not have any tattoos at the moment, and the only piercings she has is her ears, she is simple. Though hidden behind clothes you can find a deep and thick "T" shaped scar across her chest and stomach. She keeps it hidden as she does not like to tell her past.
Natalia loves her fashion and always strives to look her best, maybe another part of being raised in a wealthy and important family. She is keen on looking clean and professional. Her skin can always be found adorned in silver jewlery, whether it be rings, neckalces or bracelets. Though once at home her clothes are replaced from those of importance to those of comfort, large tshirts, sweatpants, anything comfortable for lounging.
| Likes |
Art // Cooking // Music // Traveling // Reading // Storms // Writing // Work // People // Cars // Winter

| Dislikes |
Snakes // Fake people // Hospitals // Needles // Being Alone
| Strengths |
Smart // Kind // Caring // Observant // Patient

|Weaknesses |
Stamina // Health // Trusts Too Easily

| Family |
Mayor Enzo Amati ~ Father ~ Alive
Maria Amati ~ Mother ~ Deceased
Nicholas Amati ~ Brother ~ Deceased

Edited at August 15, 2024 08:35 PM by ANTIDOTE

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at August 15, 2024 04:14 PM by ANTIDOTE
Antidote x Deadly KarmaAugust 14, 2024 11:37 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Asael Nova Winter
"The deeper you dig, the darker it gets."

| Nicknames |
Az, Azzy

| Age |

| Birthday |
September 25th

| Gender |
Male

| Role |
Mafia's Boss's Son

| Personality |
Trust Issues // Smoker // Loyal // Serious // Stoic // Passionate // Blunt // Silver-Tongued // Truthful (Mostly) // Knowledgeable // Sarcastic // Caring // Protective // Cocky // Restless // Ruthless // Cunning // Dark Humor // Adventurous

"Bear your teeth one more time at me, I dare you. You won't like the outcome."

| Appearence |
Asael stands at 6'1 with semi-broad shoulders. He has an olive complexion with warm undertones, seeming to only get darker when he is outside during the summer. He has noticeable freckles that moderately litter his face but lightly litter his body. Of course, much like his skin tone, they get darker during the summer season. He has round eyes, though they are definitely unique as he has yet to meet another person with the same type of eye genetics as him. He has heterochromatic eyes, having his right be a stormy gray color while his left is a bright ocean blue color. These heterochromatic eyes are framed with thick, long lashes.

His hair is thick, having it be a copper color with goldish highlights that clash with his complexion rather well. His hair honestly really depends on the time of year regarding the seasons. During the summer and fall, it typically reaches down a bit past his shoulders to where he can easily put it in a small ponytail with two strands that frame his face. Very rarely does he have it down, unless he somehow ends up staying in the house during these seasons. During the winter and spring, he has it at a medium length, not wanting it to be too long. He usually has it in the style that's called a comb over. Sometimes it might be messy if he is at home and being lazy to where he won't be leaving the house.

He has somewhat of chiseled cheekbones with a barely noticeable square jawline, which he finds rather unattractive in a way. He always sports a clean-shaven look, never one to like the looks of how any style of beard looks on him. His physique is rather muscular, liking to keep in shape due to the fact that he has to protect himself from certain things lurking around corners and in the darkness. He has a straight nose and semi-full lips, having dimples on both cheeks when he smiles. Even when he doesn't smile, his dimples are sometimes noticeable.

He doesn't have piercings, but he does have a few tattoos. On his right forearm, he has a tattoo with rich orange, yellow, and red tones in the shape of a Phoenix. It's actually cool in a way where the very bottom is a pile of black and gray ashes to where a trail of sunset colors trail up to form the Phoenix, the wingspan spread out and it's mouth opened as if it is calling for someone or something. On his left chest, he has a sunflower. He knows it is girly, but he got a matching tattoo with his sister before she died. For him, it holds great meaning to him. As for scars, he has a few of those as well. Most are small and not a big deal, but there are some that are quite large. He has one on his back that is in a ragged zig-zag pattern that starts from his left shoulder blade and continues down to where it meets the waistband of his jeans or scrub bottoms. He has one that wraps around his right forearm that is mostly covered by his tattoo, yet the bits that are seen seem to fit/blend in rather well with it.

His clothing definitely varies. He tends to wear jeans, boots or sneakers, and various dark colored t-shirts with a black leather jacket overlapping it. He will occasionally wear bright colors, but it rarely happens. He does wear a dog tag around his neck as it was his sisters, something she gave to him before she died.

"Me loving someone? Ha! That is an understatement of the year if I say so myself."

| Likes |
Art // Fall // Sweets // Dogs // Ocean // Reading // Sunflowers // Scotch or Whiskey // Writing // Music // Children // Cooking // Rain // Travelling

| Dislikes |
Milk // Cats // Fake people // Wine and Beer // Spiders // Summer // Roses // Speeches // Uncompleted Jobs // Clowns // Heights

| Strengths |
Combat // Weaponry // Stamina // Speed // Strength // Agile // Observant

|Weaknesses |
Insensitive // Soft Spot For Children // Internal Struggles // Charismatic // Deceptive

"If I have to listen to another one of your speeches, I'll shoot you before you can speak."

| Family |
Nate Winter ~ Father ~ Alive
Charlotte Winter ~ Mother ~ Deceased
Sierra Winter ~ Sister ~ Deceased

"You loose some, you win some. There is no in between."

Edited at August 15, 2024 09:38 AM by Deadly Karma
Antidote x Deadly KarmaAugust 15, 2024 08:34 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Music filled the air as the bass pounded, sending ripples of vibrations through the ground surrounding the nightclub. The “Red Door” was one of the most popular night destinations for those wanting high class treatment, liquors and entertainment, one that high class men and women visited nightly. The line was almost always wrapped around the building, some dying to get a chance to glance inside, but at last, invitation only. Inside the decor was dark, the only main light coming from above the bars and the deep burgundy lights of the dance floor placed in the middle. Bar top tables and stools lined the walls and open areas, leather couches strewn about as well. Everything read money, from the golden fixtures to the fine marbled counters of the bars. In the back, set above the main area up some stairs were the VIP Lounges, rooms of silence and secrets that only exclusive men and women were privileged to enjoy. The night had just barely started at this fine establishment, but the business was surely booming as customers flooded the dance floor and bars.

The employee door opened, letting the rush of warm air from inside mix with the cool, crisp air of the outside world. A slender female stepped inside, the lights inside rippling off her silky black hair, her bright eyes looking around to fellow coworkers. Her black cocktail dress fit against her frame, her matching black heels clicking softly against the tiled floor below as she walked to the wall of lockers before her. She gave kind greetings to some coworkers as she slipped her belongings inside her locker, touching up her makeup and running her fingers through her hair before closing the door, a metallic clink sounding. She sighed softly as she made her way to the floor, she knew tonight would be a long night, hell it was a Saturday, everyone and their mother would be out ready to drink and party their wallets away.

It was not long before Natalia made her way to her location, the VIP bar. She knew her job, she knew it well and customers preferred her and her crafted drinks. She took pride in it, being able to serve people well enough they came back for more. Natalia was a people person, she craved the knowledge of everyone and everything. She learned so much from simple conversations over the marbled bar top. One person could live a simple Nine to Five life, come here to drink their impending divorce away while the man beside him could be a world renowned traveler, someone who has traveled the world, met tribes in lands never heard of. Not two people were the same in Natalia’s eyes. Every person in that room held stories, secrets, dreams, so much detail that you could never grow bored.

Now some may ask what the Mayor’s daughter was doing in a place like this serving drinks, her family was easily wealthy enough to live off of their savings rather than work for money. The answer was simple for Natalia. She wanted nothing to do with a life of politics, her father was already swept up in them. It was a bore to her, she had no interest. She wanted to live a life of excitement, journey, freedom. She wanted to earn money herself, to keep herself occupied rather than sit alone being shown off as the beautiful and talented Mayor’s daughter. She wanted to meet people who actually knew how to live rather than politicians.

Natalia knew better than to let her mind day dream, she had to tend to her job. With that she easily fell into her routine and craft, her steps quick but strategic as she moved around behind the bar and around her fellow coworker. She made conversation with some regulars, her bright smile bringing light to those around, and even bigger tabs. Everything was going well and as usual, maybe tonight would be an easier night.

With each passing hour the bar just grew in business, the music growing louder, the air growing humid, the typical night club. Natalia was zoned into her area, keeping a steady flow to keep the customer’s waits down. That was until a manager slipped behind the counter, tapping her shoulder softly to pull her to the side. Natalia looked up quickly as she was pulled from her trance, nodding as she set the last drink down before stepping back.

“I've just received word that Mr. Winter will be joining us tonight. I would like you to tend to them in their lounge once they arrive” Marcio said to Natalia, whispering in her ear.

“Me?” Natalia questioned, her head tilting slightly to the side. “Why not Veronica, she’s been here much longer than I?”

“Because, you are the most talented, you hold yourself with a professional aura rather than Veronica who uses her looks to cover her half-ass drinks.”

Natalia sighed, glancing at Veronica before back to Marcio, giving a small nod. Marcio smiled, handing her an earpiece so she could stay in touch. She was nervous, serving the owner personally tonight? Especially after only working there a few weeks now. She shook her head, placing the earpiece in before going back to her position until she was needed. It was not long until she heard Marcio’s voice in her ear, alerting her that their special guest had arrived at his lounge. She sighed, her fingers growing clammy for a moment before alerting Veronica she was needed elsewhere.

Natalia excused herself before making her way upstairs to the lounges. The building felt silent now, the only sound was her heels clicking against the concrete floor as she grew closer and closer to the black silk curtains that created a private space around the lounge. Her golden honey eyes met with those of the body guard standing outside the entrance, his tall frame intimidating as he looked down to her.

“I will be serving Mr. Winter and his guests tonight” She said, keeping her nervous emotions locked up, replacing it with her bright smile. The man glanced her over once more before stepping to the side, opening the curtain for her.

Natalia’s frame slipped through the shadows and into the light of the lounge, inside a rounded leather couch sat, chairs on both sides, a glass table in the middle. A cigar box sat as well as crystal glasses on top, the lights dim but not too dark, the club below slightly toned out. Natalia stepped forward, standing straight and tall as she came to a stop. Her eyes looked to the men before her, not recognizing any of them…which one was Mr. Winter.

“Good Evening Gentleman” She said calmly, “My name is Natalia and I will be caring for you tonight, can I start you off with any refreshments?” She asked, her thick Italian accent showing through. She held her hands softly in front of her as she examined each man, her fox like eyes taking in each and every detail, their faces, how they sat, their attire, any detail she could grasp on to.

Antidote x Deadly KarmaAugust 16, 2024 03:21 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
"Sit down before you make things worse."

A man stood in a small room, the only light coming from a slit in the roof that illuminated the small table. The man was shaking to death, probably on the verge of peeing his pants. It seemed like he was going to protest at first, but he thought better than to do that. He took an unsteady step forward, pulling the chair out and practically falling into it with how uneasy his legs were. He readjusted in the chair before setting his hands on the table, his hands shaking ever so slightly. Now, he wouldn't be shaking so badly had he not done something that was something vital to who was going to come into the room in mere seconds

The door in the corner opened, someone stepped into the tiny room. It was hard to tell who it was due to it being dark minus the small sliver of light coming from where the man was sitting at the table. Footsteps echoed in the otherwise silent room, though the man knew there were people in the darkness with fingers on the triggers of their guns. At last, the person stepped into the light, his coppered colored hair swept over in the style of a comb-over. However, the first thing that the man sitting down noticed was the heterochromatic eyes the man in front of him had. At that moment, the man knew who was standing in the room. It was the devil himself reincarnated.

The man was shaking so violently at this point that he didn't notice that he had wet his pants. "M-Mr. Winter. I-I didn't k-know you were g-going to be j-joining today." He stated, knowing that he is in deeper trouble if the man himself is paying him a visit. "I-I thought it was j-just going to be K-Knoxtyn today. I-I only say that since I-I heard you were b-busy today." At that point, the man didn't even know what to say and was just blurting out whatever came to mind. "I didn't-"

"Silence." Asael said, his voice filling the room. He took a seat across the man and kicked his feet up onto the table. He dug into the pocket of his leather jacket and pulled out a cigar. He then pulled out a lighter and lit is cigar before stuffing it back into his pocket. He took a few puffs before he finally spoke. "I don't take lightly to people who steal from The Nightshade." He mumbled, his eyes pinning the man to his chair. "I don't care much when drugs are stolen, but my father does. It causes us to loose both interest in our buyers as well as our income. That is quite an issue, don't you think?"

The man nodded his head, cowering as much as he could against the back of the chair. "Y-yes sir." He suttered, shifting uncomfortably under his gaze. "I-I had no choice though! My family was struggling and I needed the money. I-I had to d-do something!" He blurted out a straight-up lie. He was hoping that Asael didn't have knowledge that he didn't have a family and would buy his lie. "We were struggling and-"

"Cut the bullshit." Asael barked out, causing the man to flinch in his seat. He removed his feet from the table, the cigar between his fingers as he glared at the man. "You don't have a family. Frankly, I have heard enough of the lies that have been coming from your mouth." He stood up to his full height before he looked into the darkness. "I'll meet you guys at The Red Door since we need to pay them a visit." He heard murmurs of agreement before everyone filed out of the room, leaving him alone with the man. He placed the cigar in the ashtray before pulling a gun out from inside his jacket.

"Oh god. Please no!" The man screamed before he fell to the ground on his knees. He slowly moved towards Asael on his knees, his hands pressed together as if he were praying. "I-I don't want to die today. I only stole because The Siren's were willing to pay me handsomely for stealing! I didn't think I would get caught. Please!" He begged as he was now on his hands in front of Asael as well.

Asael should've known that the Siren's were going to try to pick vulnerable men from them and offer them more money. It doesn't matter though considering he has to make an example out of this man to others who might be thinking of betraying them as well. Though, he doesn't give two shits when it comes to this. This man stole from them and he doesn't tolerate people who think they can steal and get away with it. "Not my problem."

He pulled the trigger and shot the man before he could say anything else, the casing bouncing against the ground and eching in the silent room. He placed the gun back in the holster against his ribs before he turned on his heels and left the room. People will be coming in soon to clean up the mess and dispose of the body. Once he exited out of the small buiding, he went straight to his 1967 Chevy Impala. He quickly made his way to his nightclub, his mind thinking about what happened. It honestly didn't bother him what he did. It was business and what had to be done when being part of an Italian Mafia. When he first started, it did bother him to where he had nightmares for months. He still has some nightmares to this day, but no one knows about them.

He parked in the parking structure before he slowly made his way to the front of the building. He at least knew people still enjoyed coming here due to the line that is around the building and then some. He knew this was going to be a great investment and that is why he brought it up to his father years ago. The bouncer took one look at him and let him pass, knowing who exactly he was. He dipped his head in thanks before he pushed the doors to the nightclub open. Music instantly filled his ears, his gaze running around the room at everyone enjoying themselves. He thought about joining them in the mix but knew that his father wouldn't appreciate it if he did that.

He quickly made his way through the crowd before getting to the hallway and up the stairs that would lead him to the VIP lounge where his men would be waiting for him. The guard standing nearby instantly opened the curtain for him, and he tipped his head in thanks before stepping through. He wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone before he could realize it. He stumbled back but instantly reached out and helped the woman from stumbling and falling. He almost felt embarrassed but brushed it off as it can happen to anyone.

"Sorry, miss." He said, his voice coming out rough and velvety. "I didn't expect someone to be standing there." He glanced over the woman, making sure she didn't have any injuries or was hurt from their bumping into each other. Though her foxilike eyes instantly caught his attention. He felt like her face and eyes looked familiar, but he brushed it off as some sort of fluke. "Excuse me." He said as he stepped around her and went to the couch where some of his men were sitting.

"Nice one." Knoxtyn, a man who seemed like a teddy bear compared to him, said. "That is Natalia." He said, knowing that Asael would be asking him next who the woman standing in the room is. "Apparently she is the one that Marcio decided is going to be the one caring for us tonight." He wanted to explain that to his boss before he could ask about it. "She just got here, so you came just in time."

Asael let out a light laugh before his gaze instantly went back to Natalia. "Bring us Whiskey, Scotch, Vodka, and Brandy. If you do well tonight, you'll get a nice tip and I'll tell Marcio what a delight you were. And that I will be asking for you anytime we come here. Don't make a fool out of yourself and make an outstanding impression on me. It is hard to do, so don't be surprised if I say your service is mediocre." He waved his hand towards her to be on her way to get their drinks before he turned towards his men.

Once Natalia left, Knoxtyn was the first one to speak. "You were a bit late. Everything was taken care of?" Asael nodded his head as he grabbed a cigar from the table in front of them. "You need to quit. You're going to get bad lungs." Knoxtyn scowled, smaking him gently on the shoulder. Had it been anyone else, Asael would've pumbled them. Knoxtyn is the only one who truly knows him and they are pretty inseparable. "I also have a game for you, Az." He said, instantly grabbing Asael's attention. "I saw how you looked at Natalia. You seemed a bit... intrigued. I propose that you try to get her to fall for you. You don't get her to fall for you in about two months, I get to beat your ass in front of everyone, including your father, and you can't do anything about it."

Asael raised a brow at his friend, wondering what type of game he is trying to get. "Quiet the consequence." He muttered as he let a puff of smoke out. Knoxtyn knows that he always tries to get his father's approval, so if he fails, he knows that the cosequence will only be the beginning of them and that his father's would be much worse. His gaze slid to Natalia after she came back into the room. She was quite stunning, but she seemed to be the opposite of him. "Let me think about it and I'll get back to you at the end of the night." He said, Knoxtyn nodding his head in agreement.

Asael knows that it wouldn't affect him as much as it would Natalia, which doesn't bother him. It wouldn't put him in jeopardy either. If he chooses to accepted Knoxtyn's proposal and Natalia found out somehow, she would probably be upset like any other woman. Though, he feels like women wouldn't be as upset after hearing what his consequence would be if he lost. At least it is better than having people bet on him with money and treating her as if she were a toy. He will have to think about it and see how she does tonight before he accepts or declines the proposal.
Antidote x Deadly KarmaAugust 16, 2024 07:38 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
Natalia barely had a moment to think before a tall figure had joined them, his frame colliding with hers as he entered. Her eyes instantly looked to him as she felt his strong hands wrap carefully around her arm to keep her from falling back. She quickly caught herself, standing tall once more as his hands left her skin, his eyes glancing over to make sure she was okay. “It’s okay, I should have watched where I stood, my apologies.” She said, giving a polite smile as she stepped to the side. Her accent was smooth but far from subtle, clearly she was not from here originally.

She stayed quiet for a moment as the new arrival took his seat beside the others, listening as Knoxtyn explained who she was and how Marcio had chosen her. This all felt so new, being a personal server for the owners? So far she much preferred the quick and challenging job of the main bars. Natalia looked back to Asael as he let out a light laugh, her deep eyes meeting his heterochromatic ones. It was as if that was his lure, those orbs that drew people in.

Natalia pulled herself back in the moment and nodded as Asael requested a number of drinks, all simple. Though his words that followed struck something deep inside. Don't make a fool of herself? Make an outstanding impression? Was this a challenge or was his words true and simple to him? She did not take lightly to the fact she could easily be seen as just some plain old other bartender, so after his words, her smile brightened softly. “Of course sir” She said plain and simple, glancing to the others before turning, the curtains opening as she disappeared into the darkness beyond the lounge.

Once cleared of the lounges, Natalia took a breath, making her way to the bar to gather their requested items. She grabbed each liquor, of course the highest quality top shelf bottles, some crystal glassware, ice and toppings, as well as a few mixers as well. In the back of the lounges was a small counter top for the hired bartender to mix their drinks so she did not need much. Soon Natalia was making her way back, in her mind trying to find a way to out do her service. She did not care about impressing those men, more of the fact she took pride in her work, and to be possibly seen as mediocre was not good enough for her.

Natalia returned, the curtains opening once again as she entered, her steps soft but strong as she made her entrance. She walked past the couch to the countertop, her sweet aroma of vanilla style perfume surrounding her presence. “Whiskey, Scotch, Vodka and Brandy. Top Shelf. What can I make for you all?” She asked, her eyes scanning over the men before her as she sat down the crystal glassware. Once receiving their requests she nodded, quickly pouring up their drinks. Taking the crystal glassware in her hands she returned to the couchside, setting their glasses in front of each man, her eyes glancing to Asael once more. Some would say she had the eyes of a siren, strong enough to pull one in. Maybe that is why so many adorned her attention at the bar tops.

“Let me know if I can make you anything else” She said, standing once more as she did so. Her slender frame slipped back to her position behind the countertop, setting everything back in its rightful place as she awaited her next order. In her mind she thought of how long this night could go on for, how quiet she would have to be rather than getting to know people downstairs. Maybe she wanted to do a horrible job so that way she wouldn't have to wait on VIP anymore.
Antidote x Deadly KarmaAugust 17, 2024 12:08 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Asael watched as Natalia came back and started to make the drinks that his men ordered. He just ordered Scotch on the rocks, nothing fancy. He twirled the amber liquid in his glass and his gaze stayed on her standing behind the countertop, his men talking to him even though he wasn't paying much attention to them. She did rather well according to what his men were murmuring to each other. She will be getting a nice tip after all with a nice word to Marcio at the end of the night. He didn't think she would do well with how the majority of the bartenders downstairs are. He wonders how she is typically outside of the nightclub.

"Az." He turned his attention away from her and fixated it on Knoxtyn. He raises a brow to show that he is listening. He noticed the slight glance that he did between him and Natalia as if he knew what was going on in his head. "Interesting." He mumbled with a smirk on his lips, earning a low growl from Asael. "What are we going to do about The Siren's?" He said, hoping he wasn't talking loud enough for Natalia to hear them. "This is the fifth time they have caused an issue to where we had to eliminate the men that have stolen from us."

Asael let a sigh out, his head tipping back over the edge of the couch. He was hoping it wasn't going to be brought up, yet he knew he was going to have to talk about it eventually. He took a sip of his drink, trying to gather his thoughts. "Honestly, my father can deal with it. You know I don't care very much."

It was true. He was forced into the family business. He knew that if his mother was still alive, he wouldn't be part of the mafia. Yet, here he was because she ended up being in the wrong place at the same time. Same as his sister, even though it was years later. When his sister died, he wasn't the same after that. He went on a vengeance spree and killed everyone that was involved in her death. That is when he ended up being called the reincarnation of the devil. He isn't proud of the name, but he can't escape it anymore. He knows his mother would be disappointed in him, which causes some guilt in him when he thinks about it.

He slightly shook his head at the thoughts swirling around in his head. "If my father would reinforce more punishment and more of an example of what happens, this wouldn't happen so often." He took a quick glance over in Natalia's direction before he leaned forward and set his empty glass on the table and took his cigar from the ashtray. He took a drag from it, letting out a cloud of smoke before he ended up speaking again. "Maybe we need to make a public execution in front of everyone to show that we don't take kindly to those who steal from us. Or we can do a heist to kidnap some men from them. Or we find out where they keep their wives and children, taking them as hostages and perhaps making an example out of them. Well, with the women anyways." He muttered with a wave of his hand. His one rule was that kids can be used as cards to get what they want, but they mustn't be put in harm's way or killed.

Knoxtyn let a sigh out, shaking his head as he leaned back against the couch. He placed his arms on the back of the couch and kicked his feet up onto the table. "I don't know, Az." Knoxtyn was one who hates getting children involved no matter what the situation. "Kids need their mothers unless you want them to end up like you." He knew it was a punch in the gut for Asael, but he didn't care. He noticed the ever-so-slight flinch that Asael showed when he said that. "I think we should do a heist. That might be our best option. Then execute them after we bring them back to base."

Asael sighed but nodded his head in agreement with that. Before he could say anything else, Mayor Enzo appeared on the television that was on in the room. He groaned at seeing the man on the screen, his head shaking as if he were disgusted. He never understood why towns and cities had to elect Mayors. They didn't do much but caused issues for them and other people as well. Don't get him started on the politics either. He hates them with a burning passion and wished it didn't exist. Most of the men in the room shut up though as he started to talk about what he would do if he was reelected as Mayor. He found it rather annoying.

He looked over towards Natalia to see if he could detect what she thought about what was unfolding on the screen. His head cocked to the side when he noticed that she seemed rather uncomfortable that Mayor Enzo was on the screen. He hummed as he mulled about what would cause this. Either she knows Enzo personally and also hates politics. Or there must be something else about the Mayor that has her rather uneasy. He thought about not questioning her about it, but that would be too easy and unlike him to back down from a challenge.

He stood up from the couch and placed his cigar on the ashtray after he took a drag from it. Then he started to walk towards her, the murmuring from his men quiet down to see what was going on. He sat down on one of the bar stools that were in front of the countertop. He lazily put an arm on the counter, his gaze never leaving her face. "Hello, Natalia." He greeted as he carefully watched her. "I have a few questions for you. Please do answer them truthfully as I hate it when people lie to me. It never ends well for people who lie to my face." He explained as he reached behind the counter and grabbed one of the glasses with some ice in it. "And if you do lie, I will find out the truth." He then poured some scotch in the glass. "Do tell me why you all of the sudden got uncomfortable once Mayor Enzo appeared on the television."
Antidote x Deadly KarmaAugust 17, 2024 10:18 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Natalia kept quiet in her little corner, tending to the men and their drink needs when warranted. She had taken on that challenge and it wasn’t over until they were satisfied and had left for the night. She glanced occasionally at them, not one of suspicion but just one to see if they needed anything. She could hear small mumbles and words occasionally but to her, their conversations meant nothing and she was not one to listen in when not included. Her eyes glanced around the room, she hadn't properly worked one of the VIP lounges so she took in the details, where items sat, the amenities, how the decor was used, all this to keep her mind busy rather than daydream and get caught off guard. Though her mind did start to wander, just a bit. It was pulled back when a familiar voice sounded, one she knew all too well, her father.

Her deep brown eyes looked to the TV that hung in the corner, her brows furrowing just the slightest as her father stood on stage. She loved her father dearly, he had done so much for her in her entire life, but she was tired of the politics. It had destroyed her family. Her mother tragically killed as well as her brother, her father never home anymore. She couldn't recall the last time she had a true family meal with him. He always requested her to his events, but nowadays she barely ever went. She didn’t believe in most of his views anyway, they seemed so harsh at times. Natalia was a woman of peace, not violence. Her father wanted too much violence and force to be used for world problems and sadly so did others.

Natalia continued to watch the screen just as the others looked up as well, her father at one of his latest rallies. The man dressed in the finest of suits yet he promised money for the poor and homeless, one thing that always ticked her off. His peppered colored hair slicked back, arms wide as he explained his reason for running and all he would do.

“I promise to my people only the best! We will rid our streets of these horrendous and vile scum that they call gangs and mafias, we will raise our police forces and fund them to protect this city, to protect all. Everyone will feel safe to walk the streets once again.” Her father started, his booming voice going on and on for what felt like ages. His voice started to just drone on in her mind, Natalia sighing silently to herself and shaking her head.

That was until she heard the slight creak of the leather couch, the small tap of the cigar hitting the ashtray as Asael stood. His dress shoes tapped lightly onto the hard floors, his steps rhythmic as he made his way over. The room seemed to go silent as he sat himself down in front of Natalia, his hard eyes watching her. Natalia adjusted, standing tall once more as her boss looked deep into her eyes, any harder and he could probably see her soul. His words brought a slight nervous feeling to her stomach, a pit forming. His voice was careful but she could hear the threat within.

Asael wanted to know about her and her father, something she had been trying her hardest to keep hidden from anyone around her. She made a fake name to keep from being associated. When she had made frequent visits in the beginning of his run, she was recognized everywhere. Paparazzi and press asking her questions left and right, her name and face on blogs and articles. They tried to get her to spill the Mayor’s information. It had been a year now since she had changed her name and went silent on social media, the silence was so peaceful. But now this man stood before her, he had recognized the slight look of annoyance on her features. From his tone this man was not playing and she believed it. Natalia sighed softly, glancing away for a moment, her eyes looking to her father before back to Asael. “Mayor Amati is my father” was all she said, hopefully he was smart enough to put the pieces together.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us