Wolf Play : 1x1 || Boeing x Zeraphia
Chatbox
 Narran Park
01:23:35 Sting
Bahahah Emmet
 Continental Wolves
01:12:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
15 females at 70+ hours and I have half the needed den space, time to yeet some wolves to the bone pile
 Clear Sky
01:02:14 Sky / Blue - she,her
-WP Click-

huf huf, should i keep her?
 Sabbath
01:01:04 Rook
Wow. What a beauty from wolf party. Too bad her weight and vitals are garbage
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:52:06 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ooo, I'll be waiting for it ^^
 Continental Wolves
12:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Damn, I just added a few more lines to that piece im writing and it's made me sad again e,e
May just wait to complete or add more to it tomorrow
 Nevermore.
12:45:16 Never/Nev
Technician

That's too bad...

Anyways, I'm going to head to bed, see you around, and don't stay up too late!
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:42:35 Chat's snack
Techno

Yoink em back >:)
 technoblade
12:42:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Nux

My team keeps getting yeeted
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:41:16 Chat's snack
Techno

I wish they liked me as much as I liked them.
 Existence
12:40:11 Exist / Kuskyn
I want to take a nap but this kid won't nap c.c
 technoblade
12:40:04 Lil Techy | Techno
tell me why the bears seem to love me
 Clear Sky
12:36:40 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi chat
 technoblade
12:35:46 Lil Techy | Techno
nux

I have several very large stuffed animals that make up my pillows

Transcendence

I have the plague doctor as well.

Raven

Sadly no but they are super soft.
 CrypticHollow
12:33:21 
this girl just threw a rare coat and a defect in the same litter!
-WP Click-
 Nevermore.
12:32:20 Never/Nev
Technician

I imagine it smells quite good, but do they even come scented?
 Transcendence
12:32:13 free palestine
Plague*
 Transcendence
12:32:02 free palestine
I personally want to save up for a Squishables instead for good reasons
The olague doctor plushes are very cute lol
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:31:58 Chat's snack
Techno

That's amazing. I have... the llama.
 technoblade
12:31:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Nux

It's this one: -Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -1
Red Fox : -1
Wolverine : +5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   13 

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 10, 2024 10:13 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

PLOT:

Pick up some ragged dude from the streets (our stable boy Nolian) since he has the ability to help trigger a magic item that will help Kayeni's magic item. Once he does, keep him around because that's useful (uh duh) but hide that fact in the "hes totally a suitor from Diametrya (a country that the people and other suitors have definitely never heard of and it's totally a thing but we're not sure just yet... but we're banking on it being a thing)."

But they don't immediately get along right away. Plus more stuff that we'll throw in along the way.

NOTE: if you aren't Boeing or Zeraphia please don't post

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 10, 2024 10:15 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Hello!
I'll write something about a backstory here later. Can't be bothered right now and we both know what we're talking about XD
So, something something something blah blah blah...
~~~
reserved loil

Edited at August 10, 2024 10:22 PM by Boeing
1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 10, 2024 10:24 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Nolian Terrence

Ability: Winged Shifter(eventually)

Magic: as of right now, Nolian possesses an interesting ability of magic. He essentially functions as a walking "cell-tower" of magic. When he nears an item, it works a lot better than before.

Appearance:

Nolian Terrence stands approximately 6'0" even. Sometimes, he'll say "five foot twelve" for no good reason other than he can. An absolute dork. This slightly brainless nutwad has soft blond hair. It's not a golden blond, more of a creamy blond. It offsets his warm skin tone and faded blue eyes. His eyes are almost... ish grey. But not quite. IF you can get close enough, you'll notice his warm skin is peppered--absolutely smattered--with freckles. There is, also, a notch through his left eyebrow.

His build is more lean muscle, with broad shoulders and a good size to him. Nolian has a lot more muscle under his clothes than he seems to have.

His clothing is a lot more neutral than one might think. With a white loose shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, tucked neatly into a brown leather belt with a gold belt buckle-loop thing. These wrap around darker khaki colored trousers and fall neatly over his favorite pair of boots.

Eventually, when he does get his wings, his shirt will be open in the back to account for the large wings that he has. These wings are a dark--almost burnt--brown on the top two layers with a warm chocolate type of brown on the lower layer of feathers.
image maybe coming. We'll see if I get the time and energy to throw together a quick reference

Personality:

If "an absolute dork" doesn't fit enough with Nolan's personality, then it's a bit more complicated than one would think. Nolan's dazzling grin, wide smile, bouncing personality is often energetic. There is a lot of energy behind his eyes. He grins, he smiles, he laughs.

He... refuses to show anything else. Nolian is always smiling, always laughing about one thing or another.

It's almost as if he literally can't compute any emotion that isn't... happy. Well, at least in front of others. Nolian's expression falls behind closed doors, letting himself feel the weight of everything only alone. Only ever alone. He absolutely refuses to show anything that isn't positive in front of anyone else. He just simply can't make himself do it.

After all, no one else needs to be sad--there's plenty going on. If he's happy, others are happy. It seems to be his main goal to keep others happy. He'll take the lead, he'll do anything for anyone to keep them happy. That includes, often, being a fool. Everyone laughs at a fool and if he can laugh at himself, even better.

It often leads into his reckless nature. Nolian has no self-preservation whatsoever. He will throw himself head first into danger. He doesn't even think before he thinks, he just does.

Strengths ( - ) / Weaknesses ( > ):

- Kindness: Nolian is exceptionally kind to those around him. Why wouldn't he? He enjoys seeing smiles, enjoys a good relaxed group. It often comes at the cost of himself. The more he gives, the more he sees smiling, right? He has plenty of energy... right?
> Burnout: Nolian can get burnt out very easily if he does too much at once. Too much all at once, too much all together and just giving too much without a break often leads to burnout. He just simply breaks. He can't... he just can't.

- Strength: Despite the idea that a being who can fly is often dainty or fragile, Nolian has proved that you can actually fly and have an impressive amount of muscle. You just have to also have a lot of muscle in your wings.
> Agility: Or lack thereof. A large amount of lean muscle means that you have, unfortunately, traded that for agility. He is not as agile as he would like to be. Flexible, yes. But agile? No. Not at all.

-/> Clueless: Both a strength and a weakness. What? You heard that right. Nolian's cluelessness means that he's not afraid to ask questions. He's clueless for sure but eager to learn. Unfortunately, sometimes, clueless means he's absolutely brainless. His heart is in the right place even if his braincell bounces around his head like the old DVD symbol.

- Background(?): who knows. Nolian seemed to just show up one day in an inn, they figured out he could sing fairly well and he had a rather ideal knack for taking care of horses. Which, for the majority of his time, he just knows horses. It's not the cleanest job but it helps him feel happy. He did try and sing once but his stage fright was far too much for him to get over.
> Background?: if Nolian had a clue as to where he came from, he doesn't show it. Considering his usual brainlessness, it's not hard to assume he just doesn't know.

Brief OOC Background:

While Nolian doesn't consider his background to be "tragic" or anything in that sense, it's also important to note that Nolian doesn't remember his background in the slightest. The most he knows is that, around sixteen, he showed up at the inn.

Sure, he was a little injured, definitely unconscious and looked like he had gone through some stuff but Nolian didn't let it phase him. He was just there. There was no getting memories back so he picked up a few names from travelers, mashed some together to make a name that sounded relatively normal but unique and then just made a new life.

Horses and horses. He's never really left the inn, never felt a need to.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 10, 2024 10:32 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Kayeni Maddox
~
Gender - Female
~
Shifter (technically)
~
Appearance -
Kayeni is a proud woman that will always hold herself up straight. Her back will not slouch and her concentration will rarely waver. Deep hazel eyes set with high cheekbones, alongside a mane of dark brown hair, set her face to be as if in stone - barely wavering, even though there may be an internal war inside her. A cool, calm, collected demeanour radiates from her appearance, despite being slightly shorter than the average woman.
As a wolf, Kayeni's long dark brown hair translates into a long chocolate coat, with black socks. Her muzzle has a demure set to it, and transitions from her chocolate-coloured coat to hazel head-covering, finally reaching a white tip at her muzzle. A slim white streak dashes underneath her underbelly - again, even in this form she is slightly smaller than her husband, but is willing to put up an even greater fight.
~
Strengths -
Kayeni is a passionate, proud person, and excels in people-dealing - diplomacy, requesting, conflict management, teamwork, you name it. Maybe she won't always succeed, but she'll give it her best shot.
She is able to identify other people (or wolves) exceptionally well as a result - her facial recognition skills outpass many others by a long way. Even having only seen someone once, she will be able to recognise them.
She also has a rather bright mind, instituting creativeness that some may see through ingenious (if not slightly unorthodox) problem-solving of various topics. This is a quiet strength she holds that gives her a slight edge over her opponenets - thinking "outside of the outside of the box", as she would phrase it.
Her mental wellbeing, provided she knows that everyone is alright, is also strong. Having a high sense of empathy and understanding allows her to concentrate on a topic for a large amount of time, allowing her trademark concentration and dedication to make a strong appearance in her work.
~
Weaknesses -
Although Kayeni is passionate, and is great a dealing with people and things, she sometimes lacks the strength to carry out extremely harsh judgements, and is unable to run at high speeds for too long - in both forms. She isn't weak per se, but it's just something she is unable to achieve. Hence, physically she is slightly on the lower side. She does make up for this in terms of her strengths, but it is something that (at times) can be unavoidable.
At points where there are too many things to deal with, on the very odd occassion she also breaks. While those unfamiliar with her won't realise anything wrong (only seeing Kayeni being Kayeni), those extremely close to her will realise when an internal meltdown is approaching, and take steps to avoid it.
She also has a hard time dealing with losing those who she associates with closely. She can't bear the thought of having to continue life without someone who she is attached to - she can, and if the situation required it, would, but she would have a significantly harder time over it.
~
Personality -
Complementing her strengths, Kayeni is a rather strong people-person. She is decently empathetic, and will always try to coddle (in some slight form) the other members of the family.
To everyone else, Kayeni appears to be (almost violently) passionate about what she does, and almost never gets flustered or "lost" when dealing with them. She emenates a calm demeanour, with underlying flames of dedication burning beneath it.
She holds strong opinions of everyone around her, and everything that affects her. Sometimes bothered with trivial matters (for example - trying to understand why there is a branch on the floor when there is no tree within a hundred meters), however she is able to discard said matters from her mind should something more important come up.
These currents of dedication and passion are displayed in various forms wherever she goes. She moves straight-backed, with an intent to do something displayed in her face almost at all times.
Sometimes, these habits of focussing on the minute details catches up with her - if something really bothers her, she will get caught up in the details that no-one would bat an eyelid at. She works to train herself not focus on the minute details, but on the odd occassion she will still revert back to her old habits.
1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 10, 2024 10:38 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The crisp air of the morning was tinged with the tang of a night rain that had passed through. The grass was wet with a mixture of dew and rain drops that lingered. The sky as it began to lighten was a vibrant orange that faded into a dazzling blue. The clouds of the night were in the distant horizon and Nolian didn't mind too much. The smell of the morning was peaceful and calm.

It helped him feel... calm.

His natural face was a light smile, something that would easily brighten into a smile of sorts. Mischievous, warm, genuine, teasing, the likes. He wore it naturally. Even--rarely--sad.

But as he dusted off the white tunic shirt and rolled up his sleeves, Nolian hardly had a thought in the world. The smell of the stables wasn't exactly ideal but it wasn't one that bothered him anymore. Not that he cared at first at all. He simply made his way through the stalls, checking on each horse that the patrons had brought in with them.

The inn was on the borders of the mountains, the mountains that separated the vast farmlands from the main city. It was occasionally busy--especially during the fall and spring when workers were called in for harvest or planting.

It was nearing the fall months and Nolian was preparing for a busy fall. But for now, it was the same routine.

The gentle scrape of a rake into the empty stalls to remake beds, shuffle horses around to clean used stalls, brushing down the horses, cleaning tack and then lunch.

All in a morning's work. He didn't pay much mind when another rider came flying in. It was almost with recklessness as they slid to a stop outside the inn and shuffled inside. They didn't even wait for their horse to be taken care of. Which Nolian felt a small burst of irritation for but maybe they were in a hurry.

The figure sure was in a hurry, stepping outside and looking around the inn before they spotted him. He didn't really get much of an explanation from the silent man. Just got scooped from the inn, thrown onto the horse and then they left the inn in the dust.

None of the questions he asked were answered in the slightest, not even when they came up to the castle and rode across the bridge. The silent figure dumped him from the horse, gracelessly, and left him standing there in front of a small crowd. There were the royals, he knew those figures from the paintings, what might've been... servants? And a weird looking man--a wizard likely.

Nolian paused for a moment, smiled awkwardly and knelt down in a bow, more or less confused.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 11, 2024 07:47 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
"Don't dissapoint me."
Those were the words Kayeni's father had said to her as he brought her down a grand hall that led to the outside.
Kayeni knew better than to question her father's wisdom - she had done so multiple times and had subsequently paid the price for it.
Pressing down her burning questions, with her mane of brown hair floating behind her, she followed her father, as she had been instructed. Without any explanation whatsoever, except "follow me" and "don't dissapoint".
Through the grand hallways. Through the palace grounds, finally ending up at the main door into the keep.
A small crowd had gathered, and as she watched from beside her father, keeping her expression carefully neutral and uninterested, a rider came in. One that clearly hadn't stopped for much, and dumped a poor boy on the ground in front of them.
He seemed to be around her age, and relatively handsome. Kayeni's mind kept spouting with questions - who was this person? What's going on? - but she kept them silent. Echoing against each other in her head, as she looked on with this impassive crowd.
Her mother was noticeably absent.
Bottom line - Kayeni had absolutely no clue what was going on, who this person was, or why he was here.
The stranger bowed, looking rather uncertain of himself - he was dressed as a common boy might be, Kayeni noted - and she allowed herself to look at her father.
"Father... what is this?"
Her father, King Josef the Second of Galcolia - didn't reply. Instead, ignoring the stranger, who looked a little bit awkward bowing - gestured to some of the gathered servants. "Take him away. Make him look presentable." He looked every bit the king and ruler he was born to be.
Finally, finally, he looked at his firstborn daughter. And he looked slightly troubled for it. "Kayeni... you've been entertaining all these ridiculous suitors from other countries for quite some time." He nodded, as if a response to his own question. Kayeni wisely remained silent as her father explained what was going on - she had learnt from experience that interrupting him would probably cause more harm than good. "So... to stop these countries from sending their princes over to offer you their hand in marriage - we've gotten you one."
1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 11, 2024 09:35 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

To Nolian's surprise, the sole heir of the throne seemed just as confused as he was. However, her words were not comforting in the slightest. She questioned the king about what was happening and he was hoping to get an answer as well.

Instead, as the servants jumped to move forward, they seemed... gentle. Less strict and more genuine and gentle, herding him down the hallways of the castle corridors.

"What exactly is happening?" Nolian finally--hesitantly--dared ask a question. It wasn't answered for a while until he had gotten through a large oak door and into a room.

"You're a suitor," the man stated, standing in front of him with his hands behind his back. "Which means you will be the best suitor the princess has ever seen. Other kingdoms and countries are... stubborn and have ridiculous demands for treaties and peace or their suitors are absolutely distasteful."

Nolian winced slightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Look, I really don't think I'm the type of guy for this role."

"Why not?" The man prompted. "You have no past, you have no family, you are simply no one. Well, you were. Now you are someone. You are an heir, a consort to the princess now!"

He wasn't sure how to feel about that in particular. It almost--almost hurt. But he didn't get much more thoughts out before it was a rush. A quick scrub down of dirt, brushing through thick blond hair--much to his dismay--a fancier pair of clothing.

"Name."

"Nolian?" He answered the man--his so-called mentor. Henry was firm but patient. Thankfully. Henry shook his head, signaling that the answer was wrong.

"Nolian Terrence," the young man provided his full name and Henry tutted again.

Nolian scowled and gave him a small look.

"You are Prince Nolian Terrence of the Diametrya Kingdom," Henry explained again, looked at the window, frowned and then shook his head. "Please, just remember that. We need to go now."

Nolian trailed after him, mimicking his high backed stance and walk. His shoulders squared and back, lifting his chest up. He imagined himself like a horse, trotting proudly alongside their rider. Elegant, proud and respectable.

The only thing he couldn't quite master was the stoic expression that Henry wore. He just couldn't shake the small smile from his face. This was exciting! Strange but exciting!

Henry dipped his head, put one hand to the door, and pushed it open. "Your Grace and Your Highness," Henry called out. "King Josef the Second, Ruler of Galcolia."

Nolian walked in, swallowing slightly before he smiled. Henry shook his head and his smile fell into a wince. "King Josef," he bowed his head and then stood up. "I-I am Prince Nolian Terrence of Diametrya, I have come as a suitor."

Henry didn't look proud but it didn't look like he was too disappointed either. That was a plus.

"If you'd let me, please."

Henry put one hand to his face and sighed.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 12, 2024 02:14 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Some time later, Kayeni still couldn't figure out why her father had done such a thing.
True, the suitor from Basea had been a terrible person, and the Larsian prince had definitely come here against his wishes, but - it wasn't like Kayeni minded. In fact, it was somewhat amusing to let them jump through her hoops, just to see how far they went.
Because none of them really fit with her. And like her father had once promised her... "I'll let you choose your own husband. Just don't ruin the kingdom by doing so."
She had inwardly known that her father would control it nonetheless. Galcolia was one of the largest kingdoms on this side of the sea, and Kayeni knew how priviledged she was.
But - she didn't expect her father to do this. While there were many suitors lining up around the block - Galcolia was rather powerful, after all - it didn't cause much harm to Kayeni herself.
She could guess that most of them had been after her hand more to tie themselves into Galcolia rather than herself. Which would have been nice if it was more about her rather than her kingdom - she thought wryly to herself - but really, that probably would never be a thing.
But now her father had pulled a random no-name from the street, with no background nor explanation, to pose as her suitor.
Her father always had a ulterior motive for something. What was it this time?
Kayeni couldn't shake that feeling.
And it had been at least two hours since she had last seen him. He had looked clumsy, out of his depth - really, WHAT had her father been thinking?
Kayeni didn't know. All she knew was that she had no idea what her life was going to go anymore.
As she did that, her hand unintentionally drifted to her neck. Where her golden crescent moon necklace hung.
She couldn't shake the feeling that they were all connected somehow. She had found it in one of her boxes of jewellery - and she knew she never had bought it - barely days ago. Now here was a random no-name off the street, who was going to be her suitor? Kayeni didn't even know if her father really meant for him to marry her or not. All she knew was that she didn't want him.
She didn't need another "suitor", real or fake, whether her father demanded it or not. She could handle them herself.

Edited at August 12, 2024 11:25 PM by Boeing
1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 13, 2024 03:46 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Nolian stood up again as Henry sighed softly, shaking his head. "My apologies, your Grace," Henry addressed the king. "We're a bit rushed and customs are different where he is from, I forgot to fill him in on most of our own customs."

Nolian bobbed his head slowly, determining that keeping his mouth shut might be the most beneficial thing to do at the current moment. His blue eyes traveled from the king to the princess.

In reality, Nolian wasn't really looking for romance or anything at the current moment. He had found more purpose in work than relationships and this seemed like a weird step backwards from his current goals. Sure, she was royal. She carried herself with the same authority and grace that the king had.

But Nolian wasn't really... there for love. He really wasn't sure what or why he was there in general. Aside from other countries supposedly having a poor array of suitors--but surely there was someone that was better than him.

His eyes landed on the necklace that she wore. A crescent moon pendant. That seemed interesting at best. It wasn't really a royal symbol at all, nor was it pertinent to the symbolism of the Galcolia kingdom in general. But she wore it.

Inside of his own chest he felt a small thrum--perhaps his heart skipping a beat--as Henry stepped toward him and gestured to the young man. "Prince Nolian, Princess Kayeni."

Nolian dipped his head lightly. "My pleasure," he repeated the single phrase he knew couldn't go wrong.

His faded blue eyes flicked back to the King and then to Henry, more or less a touch confused. If not... reluctant. He glanced back at Kayeni as Henry gestured for the pair to go.

Go where?

"You do enjoy seeing the array of flowers," Henry prompted, dryly, "perhaps a walk in the gardens while you get to know each other?"

Nolian nodded slowly and offered his arm to Kayeni while keeping the thoughts of 'I barely know myself' to himself. "You... don't have to if you don't want to," Nolian added, much to Henry's chagrin.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaAugust 13, 2024 05:14 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Holy shit, but this day was turning out bad.
Kayeni wasn't ne to swear anywhere outside her own head, but as she silently took the arm that the boy had offered, she inwardly shuddered. She most definitely did not want this, suitor or not.
Honestly, she was half-tempted to go up to her father and start screaming that this was not what she wanted. She could handle herself, thank you very much.
But she kept silent. She knew not to question her father, and... although she hated it, she knew she had to do it.
So she silently took the hand that this "Nolian Terrence, Prince of the Diametrya Kingdom" - really, what rubbish - and walked with - more like pulled him like a deadweight - out the doors as fast as possible. Her mind was whirling, and she had... a plan.
Kayeni dragged him outside, and a few of the castle guards followed them. Generally, Kayeni wouldn't care. But she did now.
Flashing a slight glare at them - she couldn't recognize this platoon of guards - she snapped at them."Leave us." When they hesitated - Kayeni knew that they usually had instructions to not let them out of their sight - Kayeni glared at them again. "Now!"
She continued her relentless walk through grounds she knew was meant to be pleasant, but honestly to Kayeni sometimes felt quite pointless.
"Alright." Kayeni finally spoke her first words to this person - who called himself a "Nolian". Speaking quietly, but still with force, she laid out her proposition. "Nolian, whoever you are, and wherever you're from, I don't care. But my father seems to be wanting to force us together. I'll give you a deal - we do the bare minimum of to what my father wants, and in everything else, you leave me alone, and I leave you alone." Kayeni finaly glanced up at Nolian. "I don't want this any more than you do," she said, with slightly less force.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us