Wolf Play : 1x1 || Boeing x Zeraphia
Chatbox
 Saint
08:37:42 
new dye art?? 👀
 distant-lands
08:37:29 katy | beetle
i need to work on adopts but my brain is telling me it's nap time.
 SixBears
08:36:52 evebot
Those look really nice.
 starmutt
08:36:14 marsh | they/it
speaking of which its now been 24 hours since i woke up
 starmutt
08:35:05 marsh | they/it
i couldnt sleep during my 10 hour flight so i drew all the crystalline pelts as potions
 The Night Walker
08:34:59 Anemoia/Aedra
Stygian
Not much, I made a few new art for my galleries
 Continental Wolves
08:34:35 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 distant-lands
08:34:02 katy | beetle
marsh,
oo cute little potions. what are they for?
 starmutt
08:33:24 marsh | they/it
-Click-
lol
 Serpents
08:33:13 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- ask please
 Stygian Forest
08:32:37 
Aedra

What's new?
08:31:29 Asmodeus (he/they)
-Click-

I finished my doberman drawing I cant draw the body so its just a head
 The Night Walker
08:30:09 Anemoia/Aedra
Stygian
Hey ^^
 distant-lands
08:28:53 katy | beetle
helloo ^^
 Stygian Forest
08:28:45 
Aedra!
 Stygian Forest
08:28:31 
Boeing

Good luck.
 Pyr0M4ni@
08:27:24 Silver/Pyro/Luna
My favorite artist
 Pyr0M4ni@
08:27:10 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Distant!!!
 The Night Walker
08:26:40 Anemoia/Aedra
Silver
H i !
 distant-lands
08:26:39 katy | beetle
-Click-
name ideas?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : -5
Snapping Turtle : -1
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16 

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 17, 2024 07:12 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award

Kayeni winced. She had to go back to Faesia? She knew her punishment would be bad, but - now, this was one thing she didn't want to do.

But she had to do it. Her father clearly had had enough. And while she still couldn't acknowledge all of this mess was on her, some of it most definitely, unavoidably was. And there was no circumventing it.

Rather than protest, as she might have (and wanted to), she nodded briefly in acquiscience. "Yes, Father." There wasn't any way around it. The unspoken implication was quite clear indeed - get Nolian back here, or else.

She left the throne room without looking back or displaying any crack in her shield that held her emotions back. She couldn't afford it, not anymore. It just wasn't an option. The only option was to just keep going.

--

The Faesian castle, decked out in it's red and black, rose out of the dark clouds that had accompanied them throughout the entire journey. Personally, Kayeni hated it. The ground was soft and muddy, it had been raining for the past few days and a lot of the guards - thankfully, this wasn't Captain Johnston's squad - looked grumpy and wet.

"Your highness? Are you alright?" The captain of this patrol gave her a questioning look. Kayeni had been acting... differently, over the past few days, and she knew it. More withdrawn, less open to talking to people. She'd even forgone asking for everyone's names in turn for just staying silent.

Kayeni jerked, however. She hadn't realized she'd unconsciously come to a stop as the Faesian's stronghold came into view, and forced the rest of the guards to stop alongside her.

"Yes, Captain. I'm fine." Kayeni's voice still had that slight bite to it, but - she was more apprehensive about the upcoming meeting with the Faesian royals yet again to really bother adjusting how much she put into it. Because she knew practically everything rested on her being able to get Nolian back.

Her father's unspoken threat had hung over her for the entire journey - bring Nolian back with you, or else. There was no way around it. No more half-truth or technicality that could save her.

If she failed in her job right now, she didn't want to learn about the consequences.

1x1 || Boeing x ZeraphiaSeptember 17, 2024 07:20 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"Galcolian troops," the messenger relayed the information with a rather interested tone. "With the princess."

Narishian sniffed idly and looked toward the window nearby, his hands behind his back. "... I didn't expect to see them back here, ever."

Myrissa waved one hand from her spot on the throne. One leg crossed elegantly over the other as she looked back at the messenger. "Let them make their way here. We'll see what they have to say. After all, as much of a stick in the mud as King Josef is, that king isn't an idiot. He knows full well that we are more than prepared to go to war--and win."

The queen lifted one hand up, resting her cheek in her nimble fingers. Her silvery eyes trailed the man as he dipped his head and left to return the message to the captains.

"Prince?" The older red-headed man prompted quietly, touching Nolian's shoulder lightly, "are you okay?"

The young man's faded blue eyes trailed over toward the window and then up toward Narishian's gaze. A small pit opened up in his stomach as he shook his head, tossing creamy blond hair.

"What's wrong?" Narishian knelt down in front of his smaller throne, keeping the young man's hands in his own.

"I..." he hesitated and shook his head, "I don't want to go back," Nolian finally whispered with a trembling tone. "I don't want to go back there, I don't want to see her--I know what they think of me."

"Oh, my boy, my prince," Narishian shook his head, standing up to gather him into his arms again, "you won't be alone. I'm sending Captain Cyrus with you, he's a Messenger--which means no matter how far away he is, he can always send me a message--and I'll hear it."

Nolian's arms slowly lifted up, embracing the man. "What about you?"

"I will be here," Narishian responded gently. "But we will visit on occasion to discuss... treaties and the legal side of things. You don't have to worry about that," one hand ran through his hair, "just be strong, be yourself and don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Nolian's head lowered in a brief nod as he took his seat again as the guard mentioned that they were nearing the throne room.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    14    15    16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us