Wolf Play : Diamond Row - Dog RP - Thread
Chatbox
 Saint
07:39:41 
i do have 8+ bald eagle feathers because of these quest so thats a bonus i guess...
 DojejeTheWolf
07:39:10 Dojeje
Anything I can do to improve this other than the random color spots? I did this on sketchpad and it's hard to do anything on there.
-Click-
 Ryujin
07:38:25 Elduin (he, Him)
hello chat
 Existence
07:36:00 Exist / Kuskyn
They are just a figment of your imagination xD
 Saint
07:35:17 
im learning that elk in mountains must have a high flee rate ugh this is annoying lmao
also big horned sheep dont exist im convinced lmao
 Existence
07:31:31 Exist / Kuskyn
Oh my I have that one too ever since getting it my luck for finding one has been zilch too. I had 4 of them before getting the quest x.x
 Saint
07:28:44 
oh yeah, the quest that i get stuck on are the scavenger hunts but thankfully i passed them, now im just struggling to get a scarab beetle but not from explore but theres none in market so i ended up having to explore (and i have no luck lmaooo)
 Existence
07:26:52 Exist / Kuskyn
Oo that is super lucky; I keep getting craft quests xD So I have my art to thank for my earnings c.c
 Saint
07:24:57 
honestly between quest and explore, my profits are getting to a point where apples actually exist for me lmao
 Existence
07:23:27 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I'm praying that he gives me some SV pups T-T I would like to help my friends get their dominance back up after death script it t.t
 StarClan
07:23:00 Star, your Beluga
I think Prime Video posted the first episode on youtube, maybe or maybe not..
 icemoons
07:22:48 slushy,ice,moon,
bye star
 StarClan
07:22:31 Star, your Beluga
Ah I don't like the reprise one for some reason, cool!

Oh great I need to go to school, bye ya'll..
 icemoons
07:22:04 slushy,ice,moon,
that show is awesome but season 2 is not coming for like a year and a half
 Existence
07:21:45 Exist / Kuskyn
That is so true, I won't lie if it was more helpful to my earnings I'd probably offer my girls but SV breeding c.c
 icemoons
07:21:42 slushy,ice,moon,
star

more then anything and more then anything reprise
 StarClan
07:20:53 Star, your Beluga
Ice,
Which one? Hell's Greatest Dad was stuck in mine earlier.
 icemoons
07:20:18 slushy,ice,moon,
I have Hazbin hotel songs stuck in my head
 Saint
07:19:58 
oh lmao, i got 3 new pups last night (thank you vox) and i might make then all females for breeding, as its easier to find a male for breeding than a female to breed to and get pups from another player
 Existence
07:18:51 Exist / Kuskyn
It might be yeah xD The sv market is a little lacking at the moment high demand and not many wolves available ^^; I am not helping that I think I bought like 6 or so today..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -1
Black Bear : -2
Western Rattlesnake : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2 

Diamond Row - Dog RP - ThreadJuly 27, 2024 12:13 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Welcome to Diamond Row

This is one of the most elite neighborhoods in the east coast. Diamond Row is a beautiful and safe area, well known for its large estates. The houses are grand, the lawns green and trimmed. The people are living in luxury. And so do their pets, of course.

Diamond Row dogs are pampered and healthy. They have probably not ever struggled. Their owners take care of them, feeding them expensive pet food(or human food), buying them a multitude of toys, and giving them plush dog beds. Their backyards are large and green, giving them plenty of space to run. These dogs are living the sweet life.

However, while these dogs have everything they could ever want in their homes, they prefer to spend their time at the dog park, Green Haven.

Green Haven is a large fenced in dog park. As is everything else in Diamond Row, Green Haven is elite. It includes only the amenities that rich and pampered dogs may enjoy. It is far more superb than the traditional fenced in yard.

Some amenities are:
It has a large main pool with several dog-safe floaties.
Several cabanas with lounge chairs and beds.
Smaller splash zones with only inch deep water for splashing
A kitchen where dogs can enter to get personalized food(each dog has an "account" where their information and food preferences/allergies are)
Many toys and treats available
And more!

And while this sounds like paradise, not everything is perfect in Diamond Row. A few neighborhoods over is a neighborhood where the middle and lower class live. Here, there is an infamous stray dog clan called The Fangs. The fangs like to believe they rule the streets of their neighborhood, Eagle Heights. They have a little hideout in an abandoned building on the edge of the neighborhood where the majority of them live together. The Fangs activities range from tracking down food scraps, exploring their neighborhood, avoiding the dog pound, and chasing down any pampered pup they find.

Recently, they have been edging into the Diamond Row neighborhood out of curiosity. Will they try to takeover the elite park? Or will the pampered dogs stand their ground? Perhaps there can be peace?

Diamond Row - Dog RP - ThreadJuly 27, 2024 12:14 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Other Information

Welcome!

This roleplay is kinda a remake of another dog RP I made in the past, and I thought I would give it a go again. I do not see many dog RPs going in the threads currently. This RP circles only around the dogs, there will be no humans. You may casually use your dogs' owner as a NPC to bring your dog to the park, feed it, etc. But all of the focus should really be between our dogs! Thus, how the park works for this RP's sake is that the owners typically drop their dogs off, let them roam for a few hours a day maybe(or while they go to work) before coming back later to pick them up.

I am hoping to get a good mix of dog breeds and personalities here. Try to add variety and drama. Some dramatic dogs would be fun, some snappy small ones, some big chill ones, whatever you like! While these dogs can be pampered, it doesn't mean they all have to be extreme divas. It is up to you.

Additionally, the Fang dogs have a reputation for being kinda mean and dominanting, so keep that in mind.

The mix of these two groups is what I want to focus on. Forbidden romance, enemies, maybe even friends and they come to terms? We will see.

Additionally, in the past I did a clique thing, where certain Diamond dogs were "leaders" in cliques which were essentially friend groups. We can add this aspect if people are interested, just hop into the discussion and let me know. Thanks!

______

Discussion

Diamond Row - Dog RP - ThreadJuly 27, 2024 12:14 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Characters~

The Elite

- Dart [Male] [Shepherd mix] [Red Moon]
- Axel [Male] [German Shepherd] [Red Moon]
- West [Female] [Belgian Malinois Mix] [Wiltshire]
- Honey [Female] [Shepherd mix] [Wiltshire]
- Ripley [Female] [Australian Shepherd] [Nirvana_Sky]
- Dax [Male] [Bernese Mountain Dog] [Secret Keepers]

The Fangs

Leader:

The Second:
Anubis [Male] [Mix] [Nirvana Sky]

Followers:
Clementine [Female ] [English Cocker Spaniel] [Wiltshire]
Raeka [Female] [Shepherd mix] [Red Moon]

Edited at August 23, 2024 07:48 PM by Red Moon
Diamond Row - Dog RP - ThreadJuly 27, 2024 12:25 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Dart And Axel | Elite | Mentions: Open

The two males trotted down the sidewalk. Dart was in the lead, as usual, as his gait was quickened with excitement. Axel was more than happy and content to stroll alongside his owner though. He was in no particular rush anyway. Axel tilted his head up to gaze at his human for a moment, earning a pat on the head and a good boy. The walk to the park was an easy ten minute stroll through the beautiful neighborhood. Like clockwork, they entered the gates and their owner began to unfasten their leashes.

Dart gave an excited bark, his feathery tail lashing back and forth. "He always takes your leash off first, why is it never me?" He complained as he watched his brother earn freedom first.

Axel gave a body shake, his golden tag ringing. He gave a nonchalant glance to Dart, "Just wait a moment. He probably knows you're gonna just zoom off without me if you were let off first." The large german shepherd shrugged.

Dart was ordered to sit, which he did so with an excited whine while the human finally unclipped his leash and gave the black dog a pat on the head. I'll see you later, be good boys.

With that, Dart spun around and dashed further into the Green Haven park. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and the trees were rustling with a gentle breeze. The grass was lush and green as usual, being the perfect plushness under his paws as he flew across the acres to one of his favorite spots. The pool.

Axel turned his head to watch his owner leave, fastening the gate before he gave a wave of the hand and disappeared. By the time Axel turned to face the park, he saw Dart already half way to the pool. Axel gave a huff, swaying his tail before he trotted after his brother at a relaxed pace. Eventually he joined him, finding Dart already soaked and laying on a lounge chair beside one of the many pools in the expansive park. Dart was panting as if he had just swam a few laps. "Water is great, you should jump in, brother."

Axel shook his head, glancing at the crystal clear water for a moment. "Maybe later, I'd rather just sit for a little and see who filters in today." The large shepherd ambled to a toy box, gripping a bone in his maw and sauntered over next to his brother before also laying down and beginning to chew.

Diamond Row - Dog RP - ThreadAugust 3, 2024 06:55 PM

Transcendence

Neutral

Give Award

Tesla | Elite | Mentions: Open

The jet black blurr excitedly moved forward despite the pink leash tightening over her back. Meanwhile, her human hastily followed behind her. They laughed in protest against being dragged about, but there was also a bit of a whimper to their words too. Slow down. Quick to hear them, Tesla swiftly stopped and turned a tipped head back to her person in confusion. Oh.. It's okay. The black shepherd padded back to her person's side. The rest of the walk through the neighborhood went much smoother. Deep brown eyes looked up and remained glued on her person, ready for instruction, ready for something to do. Soon, the pair reached the gates of the large fenced in dog park.

The second the human paused, Tesla sat down next to their shadow. Her tongue lolled as the sun warmed down on them, which must have been a lot for a dark and thick coated dog like Tesla, but the shepherd remained sitting as placid as ever. However, as her person rummaged around their bag, Tesla's sharp ears perked up. She smelled and heard them. There were already other dogs messing around in the park. She wouldn't be the only canine. Great.

There was an odd moment of silence. Suddenly, Tesla saw a sliver of pink flash by her sight. Then she felt a layer of fabric slip messily between her fur and tighten around her neck. Her human giggled, having been the one to successfully adorn the usually solemn shepherd in an endearing pink bow. Tesla just stood there awkwardly, the fur around her neck puffed out and misshapen thanks to the fabric. The amused human was quick to fix her up and then give the shepherd a tight hug. Tesla squirmed at first but ultimately took it like a champ. There was no way she was going to be dropped off without looking her best.

The two finally entered the park. Save for the snug bow, Tesla was free of her restraints. The jet black shepherd blinked and looked around. Then she looked down, taking in the feeling of the fresh grass under her paws before sitting herself down. She looked up at her person again, watching and waiting. Her human then gave her one final farewell hug, before they turned around and left through the gates. Even then, Tesla continued to sit by the gate and watched them leave. Until she could no longer see them. Even if the shepherd was fond of being independent and alone, even if it was planned, there was still a tiny something about being left alone that felt.. off.

After a bit, Tesla finally got up and turned around to really take in the entirety of the park around her. It was quite a big and superb looking green place. There were cabanas, chairs, even a pool. Tesla also spotted two larger shepherd type dogs relaxing nearby the pool. They did look like they were enjoying themselves..

With the other canine visitors far away and enjoying their fun, Tesla slipped away like a shadow to explore the place. She eventually caught a wiff of various decadent smells. With nothing better to do, Tesla simply followed the smells. She was lead to what looked to be the entrance to a kitchen. The jet black shepherd peered in, head tipped in curiousity.

Edited at August 3, 2024 07:15 PM by Transcendence
Diamond Row - Dog RP - ThreadAugust 4, 2024 07:38 PM

Killigen

Neutral

Give Award

Koda | Fang | Mentions: Open

It was a hot day, a hot few days, and the blaring sun left Koda feeling hazy. Hazy and lazy, causing him to make mistakes he didn’t normally make. He was glad that his mistakes were all for him to suffer from: the feeling of disappointing the others made his stomach turn.

He shook his head to clear himself of the thought of disappointing them, going back to licking at the paw he had distracted himself from soothing. In his search for shade, he had wandered too far into rougher territory, the edges of what belonged to Dog and what belonged to Man. He wasn’t careful; a shard of glass had pierced the pad of his paw, leftovers from the strange humans who staggered about the dim streets laughing and jeering. It was a large piece, large enough that it only nicked the skin instead of sticking into his paw like a sliver, nearly impossible for him to get out on his own. This piece, thankfully, had simply clattered back to the ground when he had yelped and jumped back upon feeling the pain.

He glanced up, back into the heart of Fang territory he felt more comfortable tending the small wound, laving his tongue against the aggrieved skin and whining softly to himself. He’d felt worse pain before than the small nick, had bestowed worse upon others too, but part of the pain was the shame of it all, to be so silly in his wandering that he had given himself a wound. He huffed out a sigh, licking at his paw again before nibbling at the little rocks that had embedded themselves between his toes, plucking them loose and moving onto his uninjured paw in turn, a better means of distracting himself than ceaselessly licking at something that wouldn’t heal if he didn’t let it be.

Diamond Row - Dog RP - ThreadAugust 20, 2024 06:58 PM

Secret Keepers

Neutral

Give Award

Dax / Elite / Mentions : Tesla
The morning was peaceful. A soft breeze traveled through the air and the morning sun glowed brightly on the horizon. It promised a hot day but nothing unbearable. Song sparrows chittered in the hedge beside the two as they sauntered down the sidewalk. The cement still carried the cool feeling from the chilly night but it did not bother too much. Dax heeled at his owners side, a lesson he had been taught when he was much smaller. His tail swayed behind, happy to get out and stretch the sleep that stiffened his legs. His ears perked as the scent and sight of the dog park caught his attention. Despite the park having been empty in the darker hours, the scent remained after years of use by many dogs.

The entrance, grand as usual, came into view past the green shrubbery. Just inside the gate, a hand was placed on his head to ruffle the fur atop his cranium. With that, a click was heard and the leash was removed. Dax surveyed the land briefly awaiting the release that soon came; go. The larger built canine trotted onto the grassy slope deciding not to look back. He personally viewed the park as a home away from home. A comfort space to relax and enjoy the life he had been given. His ears picked up the voices and splashes coming from the pool. It was put out in his mind that he could redirect and head that way but he caught sight of a dark coated sheepdog.

Landing on something to do, Dax paced towards the chow house. He placed himself on the opposite of the entrance from where the feminine canine stood and peeked his own cranium inside. "What are we looking for?" His woof came quiet, whispered as he addressed her. His gaze scanned over the room almost curious himself despite knowing what was inside.

Edited at August 20, 2024 06:59 PM by Secret Keepers
Diamond Row - Dog RP - ThreadAugust 22, 2024 08:17 AM

Transcendence

Neutral

Give Award

Tesla | Elite | Mentions: Dax, Open

Dark damp nose took in the delectable smells. The black shepherd curiously padded inside the kitchen room and glanced around. Then she smelled it, a whiff that reminded her of home. Fruits, cooked beef, they even got salmon sonewhere here? Tesla's ears and face finally perked up.

Before she could browse what the rest of the kitchen had to offer, Tesla suddenly heard another canine softly speak way behind her. The jet black shepherd flinched, almost letting a high pitched yelp slip out. She swiftly turned around to face the source of the voice with her own weirded out look.

“Excuse?-” she spoke up.

It turned out to be just another one of the canine visitors. A larger tricolored canine, with a brown collar around his neck, stood on the opposite side of the kitchen entrance, peeking his head into the kitchen curiously. Who was this guy? Being a newer face in the community, no, Tesla didn't know any of her neighbors yet. Despite the large and imposing stature, there didn't seem to be any threat emanating from this fluffy one. It was an unusual first encounter if anything, maybe even a bit amusing. Tesla untensed her form, but the quizzical expression at him remained.

Edited at August 22, 2024 09:34 PM by Transcendence
Diamond Row - Dog RP - ThreadAugust 24, 2024 05:00 PM

Tanky Wolves

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hi! is it fine if i join? i have never actually done an RP before...
Diamond Row - Dog RP - ThreadAugust 24, 2024 05:01 PM

Tanky Wolves

Darkseeker

Give Award
I take the silence for yes....

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us