He is definitely a mood, you should see my tab list
 BJake
01:21:44 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
The one crying on the floor is so mood
 technoblade
01:20:23 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Oh that one is my absolute favourite, his name is Wot I think.
 BJake
01:19:30 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Omgs this one has me bawling, it's so adorable
-Click-
 technoblade
01:18:32 Lil Techy | Techno
Moves Left: 1117
 technoblade
01:18:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Bjake

-Click-

AF is always a slow thing for me but it's fun none the less
 BJake
01:18:03 Don't call me BJ.
Moves Left: 3504
 Blood lust tide
01:17:04 BewareWhoYouTrust
Moves Left: 533
 Winterfell
01:16:43 She/her
I hope she gives me something good probably not now that I want her too xD
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
01:14:59 Amy
Like 300 moves down and i gave met 4 prey creatures...how am i supposed to earn mushies😅
 The Night Walker
01:14:02 Anemoia/Aedra
Lust Tide
The your wolves played thingy.
 SilverMountain
01:11:49 Silver, Luna or CWG
Why does sales chat take forever to respond??
 Blood lust tide
01:11:26 BewareWhoYouTrust
Walker
?
 Amygdala
01:11:21 Amy
I have a beef with the forest...i can't find any prey for some reason😭
 BJake
01:11:21 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I'd love to see your art! :D
 SilverMountain
01:11:12 Silver, Luna or CWG
Gray
;(
Oh well
Im just looking for defects or pretty coats
 technoblade
01:10:59 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

I am doing good! I worked more on art, wanna see?

How are you by the way?
 BJake
01:10:22 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Hi!! How are you??
 The Night Walker
01:10:00 Anemoia/Aedra
Lust Tide
Ironic. Makes a lot of sense.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -4
Badger : -2
Mountain Lion : +1
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Games
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 7

The Artwork Above YouMay 30, 2023 07:06 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
THE ARTWORK ABOVE YOU
"The art improvement game."
Oh man, it sure has been a second since I've made a forum game. Welcome to 'The Artwork Above You'. Strap in as I explain how this game works.

It's a simple game, the user above will have posted a piece of art, it is your job to write one good thing about it and one thing you think they could improve.
Then, you post an art piece of your own for the user below you.

It continues in a chain.

--
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR COMPLIMENTS ARE SPECIFIC. Go further than 'it looks good!' or 'it looks nice!'. What makes it look nice? The linework? The posing? The colours and composition?

If an image is removed for any reason, please refer to the next available image above <3

Make sure your image is properly credited, whether this is on the image or a (c)pack number beneath it.

Please make sure your image is not hotlinked, and is uploaded to a proper image hosting website. More information on hotlinking can be found here.

When posting your suggested improvements, please try to keep the artist's style in mind. A chibi or cutesy style may not be going for super realistic anatomy!

This thread is only for artwork, so please only include things that you have entirely drawn. This means no linearts or bases.

As it's focused on artwork, keep your improvements away from the character the artwork is depicting. So no 'change this eye colour' or 'change this marking/colour'.

---
Understand the game? Awesome! Here's the first artwork.

Soph-and-Marz-copy.png
[c]157083

Edited at June 27, 2023 03:53 AM by Eternity
The Artwork Above YouMay 30, 2023 07:36 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wow! The lighting really sets a calming mood. It's like I can smell the baked goods within the room :0 I can't find anything that needs improving, maybe work on the shadows a bit?
The Artwork Above YouMay 30, 2023 07:43 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

I enjoy how dynamic the poses are! Fitting two characters in such close proximity is really difficult to do and you pulled it off so well!

I would recommend that you work on your lineart? Seems a bit choppy when showing fur on some parts! :D

(c) 243831

Here's my piece!

+1 for design thread

Edited at May 30, 2023 08:53 PM by Bayou
The Artwork Above YouMay 30, 2023 08:19 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
I like how you did the shading on the art. You could try drawing the back legs more outstretched right now they seam like their broken somehow ( I can't explain it very well)
------
This mine:
The Artwork Above YouMay 30, 2023 08:22 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I actually love, love, LOVE the shading on your piece!! :0 I think it's wonderful! I really need to begin practicing shading myself.
~
EDIT: we posted at the same time lol, this one goes to Bayou.
There's really not much that I can point out, just that the anatomy seems a little off, I just cant put my finger on what. Possible the legs seeming a bit too long in the front?
This one goes to Dawnforest
I really love the flamingo! It's simple and just adorable! One thing you can try to improve on is possibly the background and sort of the layout!
~
Mine! (Character belongs to Beetle Tea, art by me)

Edited at May 30, 2023 08:23 PM by ScardeyKat
The Artwork Above YouMay 30, 2023 09:49 PM

Krampus

Darkseeker

Give Award
the expression and wrinkles in the details is so cool! I love thé way you made the cat eyebrows look expressive without becoming human! :D
The Artwork Above YouMay 30, 2023 10:17 PM

MidnightWolf001

Lightbringer

Give Award
I really love the above Piece. It makes me feel a bit of Empathy for your Character with the Chaos that it is going through. It also makes me wonder what caused him to get into the position he or she is in, which makes me want to read more of it in a Graphic Novel/Layout Form as currently depicted. I love the Style as well, not to realistic, but not to cartoony either. I find the Character cute to look at and love the black shading feature that hides most realistic details that you'd normally see on your Character. The only thing I would suggest for this Piece is maybe trying your Hand at Inking and shading it in at way that the black and white, Graphic Art of Graphic Novels are made? I think that would look very nice.
I
'+1 for design thread!'
Am not sure what A Design Thread for this Game means. But, I am interested.
I
Below is a Picture of a Cartoony Piece of mine that I'm working on. Please keep in mind that the background has yet to be added. I plan on her sitting on a pile of Leaves for that. But, I have yet to Brainstorm anything else to go with it.
https://i.postimg.cc/FKHFYnL5/Toxic-Kitten-Witch-Plain-Painting-V101-Unfinished-Watermarked-V103-300x300.png
Note: I own full Copyright of the above Image, save for the Game's name in the captioning I added to it as a Preview. Hence the Watermarks.
I
Edit: Sorry for originally uploading this Image to post here from a Site that I wasn't supposed to be used for such. Tis my first time posting Images of mine on a Thread that wasn't just in the form of a link. I've reread the Rules due to it for clarification of what Sites are acceptable and have since uploaded the current Image Displayed there to an acceptable one as I decided to go with the postimg Site for Image Hosting. Thankyou.

Edited at May 31, 2023 06:18 AM by MidnightWolf001
The Artwork Above YouMay 31, 2023 07:18 PM

dumpsterfire

Neutral

Give Award
I love how cute it is! I love the hat too, lol
One thing to work on is possibly colour pallets/choice? Some places seem a bit harsh to me
(Art is by me credits are on here somewhere lol)
The Artwork Above YouMay 31, 2023 10:41 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
I like the lighting and color use! :D The lines are very smooth and defined too.
One thing I would suggest is maybe fix the right leg a bit? Since the character is leaning in one direction, the leg should look like it is being pulled that way too, in a sense.
-
Character below belongs to Rykio on WP, Art by me. Still trying to get the hang of digital art and stuff, so yeah :')
Solstice-headshot-gift.png
The Artwork Above YouMay 31, 2023 10:57 PM

MidnightWolf001

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry, first response was for Ghxst as the next post was not posted before I started writing this up.
I
To. Ghxst:
Ah, thank-you for the compliments and critique. I was going with a bold and bright look to the Color Pallet, as I love to do. But, I definitely can see where I can improve on expanding on the Color Pallet's choice of colors. Thank-you for pointing that out as I hadn't really thought of it and usually get on a one track mindset with excitement upon choosing the 3 to 4 main colors for a Color Pallet I'm usually creating and starting out with. 🥰
I
I like the Style Design of the Line-Arts in the above Post. Tis quite unique and original, which is nice to see. I think what I'd work on within it would be more shading, highlights. Especially where they'd touch the ruffles and her dress. I think focusing on that all around and to possibly add more details would really aid in bringing out the depth of viewing this Piece. ^-^
I
I really like this Wolf. Tis very cute. I would work on rounding out the nose and Muzzle a bit and add more details to give it some more depth. I really love his/her expression though. 😍
I
My Image: This is a very old Avatar I made Years ago. Please keep in mind that I plan on tweaking, or redoing the Lines as they are not as smooth as I'd now want them to be. I'm also not sure if I'll be keeping the Credit Text in such a design/Position. But, those things aside, I'd like to add a bit more detail to the Background, and maybe more details to the coat for him to look a bit more fluffy instead of just having a flat looking use of color there. Yet, I'm not sure what else I can add to the Piece as a redo because what I'm seeing in my Mind's eyes seems to look like it's still missing something once I change it up with what I'm Brainstorming with it.
I
https://i.postimg.cc/g2StHTwq/Midnight-Wolf001-Avatar-To-Redo-V102.png
Credits: All works within are of very old creations of mine, save for the Game's Name in the Watermarked Captioning I added to it as a Preview.

Edited at May 31, 2023 11:10 PM by MidnightWolf001

Forums > Socialize > Games
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 7

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us