Wolf Play : The Artwork Above You
Chatbox
 technoblade
11:34:21 Lil Techy | Techno
fmc sucks this month for me
 Apothecary
11:32:44 Tay
I need more blue jay feathers too, and I would rather keel over than keep exploring in swamp :(
 Apothecary
11:31:14 Tay
I just need more mush for wolf party. I have 10k saved up right now, but I want to save up 50k before I do wolf party again, and wait till spring 1.
11:30:49 01
does anyone know how I should breed me ExW female ?
 Chaotic Twins
11:30:00 Ryder,Kalian
I am craving roast beef splits XD
 Red River Wolves
11:29:56 Redd
Echelon,
A day or two before June 17
 Echelon
11:22:10 
I haven't signed in in a bit, when did they change the amount of CP we get to distribute?
 The Night Walker
11:17:59 Anemoia/Aedra
Ryder
Even with the wings she looks nice, I dont think it's overdone with them. ^^
 Chaotic Twins
11:17:14 Ryder,Kalian
I think I should remove her wings
 Chaotic Twins
11:16:59 Ryder,Kalian
-WP Click-

I dont know how I feel about this XD
 Outlander
11:16:39 Deli Rum
>.> I'm craving a good roleplay...
 Chaotic Twins
11:15:53 Ryder,Kalian
and now I only have 89 moonflowers XD
 Chaotic Twins
11:14:10 Ryder,Kalian
I figured out what I'm getting but it probably wont all look good together its all gear stuff
 SilverShadow
11:13:01 Running Dog
She needs moon flower crown and start dust wings. Well, that is what I'm partial to
 Chaotic Twins
11:10:44 Ryder,Kalian
what should I get for her from the FMC shop

I can only spend like 1539 moonflowers

-WP Click-
 SilverShadow
11:06:24 Running Dog
Broken Dawn

Ragnarok? Flames of Galaxy? (I am terrible at naming, sorry)
 Broken Dawn
11:06:21 I complain a lot
Ryder,
Thanks!
 Chaotic Twins
11:05:31 Ryder,Kalian
Broken
dawn

Jasper, Flynn, Reed, or Rowan, Phoenix, and Rory.
 SilverShadow
11:04:27 Running Dog
Yes, Kalian, you may call me Silverfish.

Honestly I think that is the first player given nickname I have received since I started in 2018 (not this account)
 Broken Dawn
11:03:31 I complain a lot
-Click-
Now IÂ’ve draw myself a new character. I need a name for him now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -5
Ermine : +3
Cougar : -1
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Games
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7

The Artwork Above YouDecember 20, 2023 12:19 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

I love the pose! It looks so cute and cozy! I think maybe just adding a bit more of a lighter-ish color to the log so you can have a little bit more shadow from the wolf?

(C)85543 just in case... uhm, yeah. Felines... I'm not great yet.

The Artwork Above YouDecember 20, 2023 05:45 PM

Whispering Rain

Neutral

Give Award
Very cool posing. The colors go good together. That the lineart tho is like perfect
One of my very few digitals

Edited at December 20, 2023 05:48 PM by Whispering Snow
The Artwork Above YouMarch 18, 2024 07:17 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Please remember to also add something the pack can improve on! This is an improvement-centred game.

First off, I love the colour choice. The subtle shift in the shade of blue for the head crest is super neat, and the purple/pink of the ear still has a lot of blue tones in it that keeps the overall piece really cohesive. Nothing is jarringly out of place and the colours compliment each other nicely.

I can see this piece is likely meant to have a more simplistic style and the lineless art fits with this really nicely. I'd maybe make the eye a dark blue or purple rather than pitch black and the tooth a pale blue. The saturation and lack of colours in those two features stand out a little much. I'd maybe add some highlights to the eye too!

-
This piece is still WIP :0 the second character isn't painted yet.
image.png
[c]157083
The Artwork Above YouMarch 18, 2024 06:18 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
I really don't know what you expect me to say here. Amazing amazing amazing composition, colors and background!

Minor detail, I think the left wing is slightly longer than the right wing, and doesn't quite appear to be closer, although that might just me.

Also, the ocean looks stunning, but maybe you could add some texture and glistening of the waves on top? not gonna lie it looks pretty still right now which doesn't make sense. Sorry if it's just another wip part :p

it's not finished sorry :,)
The Artwork Above YouMarch 18, 2024 07:58 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Honestly love this piece :) I absolutely adore the techinque with the shading/details of the clothing- makes me want to eat it up. Don't even get me started on the hair as well- beautiful shading/lighting!
ONLY thing I could give critque on s that the pose just seems a little stiff is all. I think it may be because the legs/feet are pointing one way but the torso seems to be facing straight onwards!
This is the only thing I've drawn in 8 months lol. Be as harsh as you can, I want to improve.
The Artwork Above YouMarch 18, 2024 08:28 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Oh my god! I love snakes! Good Job!
2024-03-03-0uo-Kleki.png
The Artwork Above YouMarch 18, 2024 08:33 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Willow, please reread the game rules and use the other posts as reference.
You need to post both a good thing and something to improve on.
The Artwork Above YouApril 27, 2024 02:30 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Bringing this back up.

Kat, I honestly love that expression. It gives me that vibe of like; oh I def messed up and Imma pay for it.

I think the only thing that could really make it "better" could be some scale-like texture along the body! Yeah.

I bring this. (C)85543

The Artwork Above YouMay 2, 2024 06:51 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
What a delicate and enamoured pose! The character expressions are great and the overall posing and spacing between the characters creates a really intimate vibe! There's so many subtle details that really emphasises the relationship between the two characters.

I'd maybe push the shading a little further, as it appears a little diffused and it's difficult to tell what direction the light is coming from. I'd put some more shadows underneath the raised wing that fall on both characters. Something like this to really create the impression of them being sheltered/underneath the wing!

-

Have a crack at this recent piece * ^* [c]157083
Street-Light-copy.png

Edited at May 2, 2024 06:52 AM by Eternity
The Artwork Above YouMay 2, 2024 07:00 AM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh, I looove the lighting choice! That color palette is so easy on the eyes, and it really adds a nice level of depth to the mood that more neutral colors might sully.
One thing I would recommend is lineart weight - your lineart is the same width all the way through, and thinning out the lines in some places and thickening them in others will add a lot of variety and flow to the character. :>

Here's my most recent finished piece! Apologies if it's a little blurry, this thing is huge so I had to do a bit of resizing lol.
[c]45119

Edited at May 2, 2024 07:02 AM by Lucius

Forums > Socialize > Games
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us