Wolf Play : The Artwork Above You
Chatbox
 LichenClan
10:28:05 
Ryder

You can also try sucking on ice? Or any cold sweets. Pro tip, cold sweets can also help with naseua.
 Chaotic Twins
10:27:44 Ryder,Kalian
I have to wait till morning to see the campus "doctor/nurses"
 Chaotic Twins
10:27:07 Ryder,Kalian
I think I may have strep or something
 aquagent
10:27:00 
evil, evil things
 aquagent
10:26:32 
If it helps, Ryder, i'm suffering also. brother got me sick and sore throats like this are the bane of my existence
 Chaotic Twins
10:25:40 Ryder,Kalian
Lichen

I'm just gonna have to suffer I suppose XD
 LichenClan
10:25:00 
Ryder

Ahhh makes sense. Sorry that's all I've really got in my arsenal.
 Chaotic Twins
10:23:41 Ryder,Kalian
Lichen

I don't have salt, I'm limited to what's in my dorm room
 LichenClan
10:23:00 
Ryder

Did you try gargling warm salt water? It'll hurt like a bitch for a few minutes but it really helps. And if you have any honey you can try that too.
 LichenClan
10:22:22 
Ollie

I love it! For some reason it reminds me of the movie "The Odd life of Timothy Green"

It might be the leaves but I love that movie so much and so your drawing is absolutely amazing!
 Chaotic Twins
10:21:22 Ryder,Kalian
not me struggling to find something to soothe my sore throat, water isn't working, I don't have tea or soup or noodles
 Salem
10:21:15 
Yeeting this at chat and then leaving to go write some stuff <3
-WP Click-
Hope everyone's had a good day though ^^
 Golden Meadows
10:20:51 Ollie, Gold
Just realized I made the head to big, so I fixed it. Here's the slightly improved version lol
-Click-
 SilverShadow
10:19:48 Running Dog
Hey Silver
 SilverShadow
10:17:12 Running Dog
Okay, thanks Ollie ♡
 SilverMountain
10:16:33 Silver, Luna or CWG
Hello Silver
 Golden Meadows
10:16:24 Ollie, Gold
Silver
I dunno how to explain it, but you can look it up. The site will explain it a lot better than me :)
 Sunset Ghosts
10:16:16 Pit
My bad
 Vennenum
10:16:06 Venn/Venne
Sunset - spell your words out.
 SilverShadow
10:16:00 Running Dog
Oke, so I just Google that? Thanks Pit ♡

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +1
Caiman : +5
Copperhead : -1
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Games
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

The Artwork Above YouJune 26, 2023 11:43 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh my gosh, I love the softer color palatte on that! The warm but not abrasive oranges and pinkish tints to the beige-white neck is amazing, and the whole thing makes me think of "sunset". The soft, painted look to the blending of colors just brings the piece together, and the dragon (I think?) is so cool in design!

I cannot see anything other than maybe some (at least) light shading under the back scales and under the jaw/neck place where the head is over the throat.

~~
Note: far left corner has tail in the 'distance' (due to previous confusion over that)

Edited at June 26, 2023 11:45 PM by the Wayne pack
The Artwork Above YouJune 27, 2023 12:08 AM

Interstellar Sun

Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay, my honest opinion. I feel like it's a little.. bland? Using more than one kind/size of brush can help spice it up a little bit; also, if you're going for a more cloud-type vibe, I suggest using a solid brush and making wavy 'squiggle' lines and connecting them in a sort of elongated ellipse shape. :) Its still really good though<33 If Im looking at it properly, I like the cloud-like look to it!
Here, have fun.
20230604-165200.jpg

Edited at June 27, 2023 10:23 AM by Interstellar Sun
The Artwork Above YouJune 27, 2023 03:50 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Please remember to give both a compliment and an improvement in your post, that's how the whole game is supposed to work. Thank you!

Please ignore this post and continue with the artwork above <3

Edited at June 27, 2023 03:51 AM by Eternity
The Artwork Above YouJune 29, 2023 08:58 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Interstellar Sun-
That looks really good. Did you do that without any base shapes? The fur looks very realistic. One thing you could work on is the proportions. The nose looked a bit to big and the eyes seem to small and close together.
----
This is mine. It is a creature that is a mix between a jellyfish and a cat.(closed species)

Edited at October 28, 2023 10:18 AM by Dawnforest
The Artwork Above YouJune 30, 2023 06:13 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
The idea is unique and really well executed, I love the posing and overall colour palette. You've clearly got a really strong sense of colour theory! :0

One thing I'd improve is the consistency with the lineart colour. Some parts are pure black, others are dark blue. I'd give experimenting with lineart colour a go and maybe using layer modes such as multiply if your art program has them! Maybe try a dark blueish purple and see how that looks? :0

--
image.png
[c]157083
The Artwork Above YouJuly 3, 2023 01:28 PM

Warrior

Lightbringer

Give Award
I LOVE the vibrance of this piece. The character reminds me of a pineapple and I'm here for it! The texture is so tactile and pleasing to look at.
The only thing to possibly improve, is the angle of the arm appears a tad bit stuff to me. Possibly moving the elbow a bit to the right would look more organic, but it could even just be my perspective vs yours and overall is a very minor detail!
This is an art fight attack I'm working on, it's not finished I'm workin on the silhouette and lines 😁
All credit for this goes to me 164092

Edited at July 3, 2023 01:29 PM by Warrior
The Artwork Above YouJuly 3, 2023 07:40 PM

Warrior

Lightbringer

Give Award
I just finished this art fight attack so might as well add the final 😁
Credits go to me 164092
This is a lower resolution version to avoid theft 😊
The Artwork Above YouJuly 4, 2023 10:13 AM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wow! It's so mystical and beautiful :0 The paws are perfect and the fur is well placed! Simply beautiful indeed!
I honestly don't see anything that needs to be change, it is the definition of perfect!

here's mine :) credits to me
The Artwork Above YouJuly 7, 2023 01:19 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ooo the colors and soft glowing lights are so nice! It's a very pleasing work, gives me 4th of July vibes honestly. The fur outlines are very nice too, those can be quite hard at times. I personally would elongate the muzzle a touch, and shorten the ear slightly as well, something about the proportions there just look a little odd (even if I like how it somehow fits).

~~

Credits to me (sorry for the poor quality)

Edited at July 7, 2023 01:19 AM by the Wayne pack
The Artwork Above YouJuly 10, 2023 12:05 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

That is a fantastic start to a wonderful piece! The pose is extremely dynamic, the wings are splayed out and nice! I think the only thing I would say is maybe just darken the lines a bit and play a little with editing the exposure/brilliance of the picture!

(C)85543

Forums > Socialize > Games
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us