SilverMountain
04:51:24 Silver/Pyro/Luna
GUYS
I went to a Red Concert😆😆😆😆😆😆
 Zeraphia
04:51:23 Spooky Vah
Ky

... nah. Because I definitely don't fall in either category XD

I'm definitely not hardcore and I'm too old to be a child.
 kycantina
04:49:44 ky but it's spooky
Vah, it's moreso the super hardcore people and the literal children lol
 Rykio
04:48:40 An Attic.
Hell yeah, +3k dom
 Zeraphia
04:47:53 Spooky Vah
Meh, most of us are functioning off of two shared braincells and none of us actually know who has it.

Well, aside from Venn. Venn has their own supply of braincells.
 Noquisi
04:47:28 Mac | Nikwasi
Scared*
 Noquisi
04:46:14 Mac | Nikwasi
Ky
Some of them, you should be sacred of.
 OCCULTIST
04:46:12 Man Lover
Marsh,
I love them so much,, big plans
 Noquisi
04:45:53 Mac | Nikwasi
-Click-
 Noquisi
04:45:44 Mac | Nikwasi
Ohh yeah kind of off topic but does this look okay
I'm just trying to do like an ocean scene : )
 kycantina
04:45:28 ky but it's spooky
Mac, to be honest I'm scared of most WP players too
 Kingwolf
04:44:33 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female
 starmutt
04:44:26 marsh | they/it
@Occultist
they were so silly to draw im so glad you like them <3 <3
 Noquisi
04:42:04 Mac | Nikwasi
Good to know we're all just scared of each other 😭
 OCCULTIST
04:41:59 Man Lover
I got a honsedog from starmutt too, you should all look at how cool they are
-Click-
 Existence
04:41:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Now to find you a name ^^
 OCCULTIST
04:40:53 Man Lover
I'm terrified of horses but I'm slowly trying to get over it LMAO, they're cool
 technoblade
04:40:35 Lil Techy | Techno
Vox!
 Bizarre
04:39:59 
Yes.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -5
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize

Video Games Club!May 29, 2024 10:47 PM

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey! I just want to see if the wolf play community does video games! I love them! my favorite console is the ps2 and wii. these are what i grew up with in the shit years of 2003.
A bit of a backstory!
so the year was 2003. I started getting bored of drawing wolves and the mad max car, so i decided to ask my mom if could get a ps2. She said no and that i would have to buy it. i worked for my dad in his garage for the summer at the age of 10. I got the money and learned a vital part of my life! i had around 700 dollars. i wanted this for other things, I will get to those in a minute. i spent some of the money on the ps2 and around 200 dollars on the games for it. if i remember correctly I had around 200 dollars left. I bought guitar hero. i dont know why i just wanted it. this got me intrested in guitars. i am now an artist, mechanic, and a guitarist. i do to much but i make a lot of money. For me, the ps2 was not just a game console. It was the future i remember buying the online setup and playing with my freinds. I found it and my wii in my attic. I played them the other day. I got hit with an explosion of absolute nostalgia. i fired up twisted metal and honestly it was better than i remember. i dont know, video games have always been my favorite!
Hopefully someone will see this and we can chat! i want to hear about your experiance with video games!
Thanks! kindly, ThyneDivineMemeGod
p.s. Mods please warn me if you guys take this down for some reason. i would like to know why it was taken down

Edited at May 29, 2024 10:52 PM by DarkMoonPack
Video Games Club!May 30, 2024 09:41 PM

fawned

Lightbringer

Give Award

No way! You said "PS2" and I immediately started thinking of Twisted Metal. Twisted Metal 2 was the game I most often used to play with my mom, which was kind of odd because my other favorite games at the time (circa 2007) were Petz Dogz 2 and Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses. I'm glad to hear someone else has fond childhood memories of it :)

It's awesome to hear that the video games you've played have had such an impact on your life. I have an Xbox One and spend a lot of my time these days between that and the games I can get to run on my questionable-quality laptop. I mostly circulate between Fortnite, Skyrim, and Stardew Valley.
Video Games Club!May 30, 2024 09:56 PM

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

fawned said:
No way! You said "PS2" and I immediately started thinking of Twisted Metal. Twisted Metal 2 was the game I most often used to play with my mom, which was kind of odd because my other favorite games at the time (circa 2007) were Petz Dogz 2 and Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses. I'm glad to hear someone else has fond childhood memories of it :)

It's awesome to hear that the video games you've played have had such an impact on your life. I have an Xbox One and spend a lot of my time these days between that and the games I can get to run on my questionable-quality laptop. I mostly circulate between Fortnite, Skyrim, and Stardew Valley.

Mate, I have played through skyrim so much this one time i sat and played it all day. i forgot to go to work. i was then fired.
Video Games Club!May 30, 2024 09:58 PM

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

DarkMoonPack said:

fawned said:

Mate, I have played through skyrim so much this one time i sat and played it all day. i forgot to go to work. i was then fired.

nice deer by the way! i also played a bit of fortnite. i played it the day it came out. i played it for like 3 years. i then noticed i was playing with like lots of 10 year olds and rage youtubers that have no subscribers
Video Games Club!May 30, 2024 10:10 PM

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award
so anyone that looks at this, i found my ti84 from highschool, and i ran doom on it earlier. i also ran tetris and gta. what am i doing, i honestly dont know

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award
so anyone that looks at this, i found my ti84 from highschool, and i ran doom on it earlier. i also ran tetris and gta. what am i doing, i honestly dont know

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Video Games Club!June 2, 2024 08:46 PM

fawned

Lightbringer

Give Award

DarkMoonPack said:

Oh no! If any game's going to do that to you, it's gonna be Skyrim, though.
Video Games Club!June 6, 2024 07:21 AM

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award
The actual sadness that noone posts here.
Video Games Club!June 7, 2024 08:43 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Oooh. A video game club? That's awesome.

My favorite consoles would definitely have to be gameboys, the entire DS/3DS family and the switch(lite)
I have a lot of favorite games. If anyone is interested is knowing them then I can list a good handful of them(though I don't remember the names for all and some I can't mention due to the rules about not talking about other certain types of games. So if anyone is interested I will make a list of the ones I remember and the ones that don't break the rules to talk about)

Forums > Socialize

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us