Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Existence
04:52:24 Exist / Kuskyn
Everyone really loves Fennic xD I guess he is super simple and cute that's kind of why I got him xD
 Toxicfang
04:51:06 Trench/Toxic/Fang
here it is
 Toxicfang
04:50:57 Trench/Toxic/Fang
here is
-WP Click-
 Toxicfang
04:49:31 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i should work on the auction one
 Existence
04:48:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I'm always happy to help other artists out ^^ Personally I use IBISpaint for all my art ^^ It's been rather kind to me since I've started using it, I also like Clip studio but it's better if you have a tablet or laptop with a drawing tablet.
I do a fair few mediums when it comes to art, Traditional and painting are my favourites ^^;
 Toxicfang
04:47:14 Trench/Toxic/Fang
for the doodle game i will post it
 Amygdala
04:45:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Toxic
What did you draw?
 Toxicfang
04:43:43 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i finish art
 Amygdala
04:42:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Aww thank you <3
To you know any free mobile apps/sites i could use to start?

I usually draw traditional art but i want to start drawing digital
 Existence
04:38:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, Aww I love horses, I like drawing derpy ones though xD Yeah sometimes it costs me the feeling in my right pinky however xD Fair trade off to me honestly.
If you ever want tips you're always welcone to message me ^^
 Amygdala
04:33:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I think i work the best with horses...drawing humans scares me. So you beeing able to draw humanoids is amazing.
There is so many great artists here and i want to try my best and improve. I just find it hard to start
 Existence
04:30:55 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, thank you, I appreciate that 🙏 Oh gosh yeah spend years trying to make myself happy with anything I draw xD Humanoids hurt my soul but still love drawing them.
 Amygdala
04:24:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Wow it actually looks amazing already. I am so jelaus of good artists. You must have worked hard to be able to draw so well
 Existence
04:22:48 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm still messing with the paws and toes but hey maybe I will get there someday xD
-Click-
 Amygdala
04:07:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Ooo can i see?
 Existence
04:02:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Yook me half an hour but I got the legs looking spicy and I love it
 Star Tha AOD
03:59:47 i stalk chat (Star)
Amy
okey, thank you :D
 Amygdala
03:55:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Star
You can always pm me if you want a chat XD
 Star Tha AOD
03:55:05 i stalk chat (Star)
am sowy :( i just wanted someone to talk to since all my rp partners are offline right now
 Amygdala
03:49:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

He is climbing the leaderboard XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +2
Polar Bear : +3
Bobcat : -5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:15 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
oh my gyatt also since they're a dragon cursed to be a pirate. they could be using the piracy career to Enrich their dragon greed and need for a treasure hoard
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:16 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:
I think I might make my character a dragon that was cursed in some way to become human (while still retaining some dragony features i.e. his horns, tail, and maybe wings?), and joined the crew in order to find some way to undo said curse?

partial reptile gang!1! (my character is going to be a naga)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:20 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:

silhouetteissleepy said:
I think I might make my character a dragon that was cursed in some way to become human (while still retaining some dragony features i.e. his horns, tail, and maybe wings?), and joined the crew in order to find some way to undo said curse?

oooh i like that idea! another idea is maybe the royal treasure they're tracking is also known for healing ailments?? so maybe everyone on board has a goal they're hunting it for, either breaking curses or something else. would give another layer to character depth and why the artifact is so magical

Yesssss I love that idea!! :)

Salt Shaker said:
oh my gyatt also since they're a dragon cursed to be a pirate. they could be using the piracy career to Enrich their dragon greed and need for a treasure hoard

Yeah!! It's the perfect career path for a dragon lmaooooo

Moff said:

silhouetteissleepy said:

partial reptile gang!1! (my character is going to be a naga)

Yessssss fellow partial reptile!! :D
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:32 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:

silhouetteissleepy said:

oooh i like that idea! another idea is maybe the royal treasure they're tracking is also known for healing ailments?? so maybe everyone on board has a goal they're hunting it for, either breaking curses or something else. would give another layer to character depth and why the artifact is so magical

Matunda said:

Salt Shaker said:

Matunda said:

No, I didn't use a word unscrambler. It just came out that way by luck. ^^

Can I make a dog side character? Just like a trained dog that helps carry stuff around. It's wouldn't be exactly useful for anything else other than that.

as long as it's an NPC, then yes. we could do an NPC list of animals on board for the crew to interact with since i was considering adding a ship cat and my OC's dog in

I'm not sure if NPC and side character are the same thing xD

i'm just not sure how well a feral character would mesh in a human/oid roleplay 😭

Alright I'll just stick with my pirate. No need for extra stress. ^^

As for my pirate, I was gonna make mine just a totally normal pirate. Entirely human. It would be quite funny.
If it fits better I'd give them some big cat claws and call it good. XD
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:38 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
i am also just going to be a Human Guy. though he could be rumored to be a changeling since this is the time period where they thought neurodivergency = changeling but nay he really is Just A Guy
honestly i was expecting more human characters right off the bat but i like that you guys actually ran with the mention of Non-Humans!!
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:48 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
non humans the best in the world ever
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 13, 2024 10:53 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
That's very fair!! I love the typical trope subversion there as well. As much as I love changelings in fantasy the original context of that folklore is definitely questionable to say the least 😭 I also absolutely jumped at the opportunity to make a pretty dragon man lmaoo 😌
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:03 AM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Eee I love the ideas you guys have had so far! The treasure being magical & wanted by members of the crew for varying reasons makes it so much more interesting. And funny if it's just been eaten by Mori'substel for no other reason than shiney~

The few token humans are great too :D I was thinking of having a character that looks human but turns out to be elven (perhaps from the kingdom the treasure was stolen from...) No one notices because they really just look like your average human ("The pointy ears are a steriotype guys, that's only if you train in certain magics-")

Is the plan one pirate character each and potentially a side Navy character?

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 09:17 AM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
i am So Late but this is so exciting!! i love all of the plot ideas so far :) i'd definitely be down for side characters in the navy, i think that sounds super fun
i think my character is also just going to be a normal dude. maybe a wizard
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:09 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
yes, i was thinking our mains will all be pirates and then whoever wants to play someone in the Navy can. I don't think we'll need a big navy cast, just whoever is deemed important on their crew. also i have a Magic System Post idea so give me una momenta to copy paste that

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us