Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Sagexxx
02:16:46 
Just got this guy with my first time trying wolf party is he good? -WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
02:16:40 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-

I just wanted to pull WP for fun and got her. Pretty interesting!
 Falling Stars
02:16:13 star, she/her
Raythe is Pushed into a pond by Wayte

Mood: Sneaky

Um, sir that's your son-in-law.. Your daughter and wife already don't like each other-
 Nevermore.
02:11:22 Never/Nev
Technician

That's always good! Hopefully work goes well for you today.
 Apothecary
02:08:33 Medicinally Autistic
lol 50 water buffalos heck no
 Hallow's Eve
02:08:11 Hallow, Eve
I finally got him customized :D
-WP Click-
 The Amethyst
02:07:51 Dart
Moon Hunter growls at ghosts.

Mood: Wary

This just confused me..
 MLadySkylar
02:07:12 P'Sky
I'm bored chat
 technoblade
02:06:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Yup had a lot of fun
 Falling Stars
02:05:11 star, she/her
-WP Click-

should i sell/retire or keep her? I'm really conflicted bc i want to keep her but I also need den space-
 Amygdala
02:03:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey silent
 Silent Lucidity
02:03:15 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Nevermore.
02:02:01 Never/Nev
Technician

Oh no, at least nap before going to work! At least you had fun?
 technoblade
02:00:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I'm tired from staying out too late ;-;

Amy

I hope today goes smoothly as well because if I am anything like yesterday my coworkers may actually get worried.

BJake

Felt that in my soul.
 Apothecary
02:00:20 Medicinally Autistic
I need to be in one more alliance to finish this quest
 BJake
01:58:57 Don't call me BJ.
The urge I have to roleplay, but I know I'll end up ghosting ToT
 Amygdala
01:57:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Damn we have the same job XD
I understand that completely. Today customers were crazy on my end.

I hope you can have an easy shift today
 Rykio
01:57:10 An Attic.
Me? Doing alliance battles for once? Woah.
 Nevermore.
01:56:25 Never/Nev
Technician!

How're are you doing today? :D
 technoblade
01:55:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I was out with friends, I don't work long hours due to hour cuts, but i'm a cashier and that alone drains me

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Wolverine : -1
Jaguar : -2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    107    108    109    110    111   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionAugust 1, 2024 11:01 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
deirdre post up oh yeah
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionAugust 1, 2024 11:10 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Now to have Sia irritate her or not? *^*

Edited at August 1, 2024 11:10 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionAugust 2, 2024 12:20 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the thread is UP
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionAugust 2, 2024 01:07 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
Huzzah my first post is up!! :)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionAugust 2, 2024 01:13 PM

sleepless nights

Neutral

Give Award
WOOHOOOO
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionAugust 2, 2024 01:33 PM

sleepless nights

Neutral

Give Award
Cynric's opinions on everyone!!!
Deidre: Cynric likes Deidre, though has been too shy to really speak to her. They appreciate her determination and ability to pick up new things, and she seems to be fitting in well. They're glad they're not the only new one on ship, and feel less isolated with the knowledge that someone else is also learning to fit in. At some point during the RP, Cynric would love to establish a friendship with Deidre, and I can definitely seem them ranting on about some of their backstory and playing board games together.
Siansa: Despite Siansa's outwordly personality, Cynric has a soft spot for her. They appreciate their boldness and their love for practical jokes, even if they can come off a bit annoying sometimes. Someone has to keep the ship entertained. Cynric will sometimes ask Siansa for lessons with sword fighting, and appreciates her lack of danger, because Cynric has none either. Siansa is probably the person Cynric actively starts conversation with the most, not just to small talk, but because she is so wild, they find great entertainment in asking her different questions just to hear the next silly answer.
Lola: Cynric is unsure of how to talk to Lola, but appreciates her from afar. They're rather sensitive, and a cold comment from Lola can easily make them feel a bit insecure. They have similar goals though, which leads Cynric to feeling more trustworthy with her around. They appreciate her seriousness, and when Cynric is off-board, they put her and Celestine in charge.
Iravan: Cynric likes Iravan a lot, and finds him easy to talk to. When feeling shy, that's usually the person they come up to and start a conversation with, and Iravan ends up inducting all the others into their converation, allowing Cynric to feel more socialized and included despite their awkward personality. They deeply appreciate (and is somewhat jealous) of his out-spoken, bubbly personality. Iravan keeps a happy crew, and Cynric is completely aware of that. They hope to be closer with Iravan.
Gore: Out of everyone, Cynric finds themselves most like Gore. They're both awkward, shy, but have a damn good idea of what happens on board. Cynric usually invites Gore to play a boad game with them, or discuss the navigation of the stars overhead. Their conversations seem to stop at small-talk, but Cynric finds ways around it, just by spending quiet time with the fellow. Cynric usually assigns Gore the tasks no one wants to do, not because they dislike Gore, but because they know Gore will appreciate the time below deck in silence, patching the holes and being brought a plate of food every now and then.
Celestine: Cynric is unsure of how they feel about Celestine. They know very little about him, and their conversations seem to feel point-blank and fleeting. Someday, Cynric would love to sit him down and ask about all this dragon business. Right now, they're intimidated by his seeming unwant to chit chat. Otherwise, Cynric thinks of Celestine approvingly and sees his unwavering loyalty and calmness is a huge plus to the ship.
Adriane: Cynric thinks highly of Adriane and looks to her as a friend. Her optimism is impressive, and Cynric sees it as a wonderful thing to keep on ship. In the same way they're romantic about life and love to learn, so is Adriane, and Cynric will catch her in conversation about something otherwordly. Why do you think the birds know to fly south during winter? Have you seen the color of the sunset today? They know they can share these menial questions with her.
Kai'zen: Cynric is a little freaked out by Kai'zen. Cynric hasn't met many people, but Kai'zen has to be one of the wackiest people that could exist. They think the weirdness is a bit charming, but overall, incredibly new, and Cynric does not do well with new things. Kai'zen's willingness to dive head-first into experiences is similar to Cynric's, and when Cynric has a plan that seems like it has a 50/50 win-lose ratio, they'll appoint Kai'zen to help enact it.
Morwenna: Cynric likes Morwenna, and finds her interesting and kind-hearted. They think she's hard to understand in the reasons for why she does things, or the way she may act. They find her easy to talk to, despite being awkward. Morwenna has always been a shoulder to lean on, and someone to take advice from. Cynric's wisdom about the sea is extensive, but they seek their wisdom about the world from Morwenna.
Torio: Cynric isn't sure what to think of Torio just quite yet, but somewhat empathizes with them. After cracking a few sly jokes, they've noticed him visibly hurt, and thus try to keep it light around him, but Cynric knows they're the same exact way. They love to sit down and play cards with Torio, which makes up most of their interactions. Not completely sure how to communicate, Cynric just tries to show care through quality time.

Edited at August 3, 2024 12:07 AM by sleepless nights
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionAugust 2, 2024 04:36 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm almost finished with Anubis. When I'm done with her and a few posts for a RP (Scorched Embers), then I'll begin making my posts for this RP. It probably won't take me too long to get all this done though.
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionAugust 3, 2024 12:07 AM

sleepless nights

Neutral

Give Award

sleepless nights said:
finished!! let me know what y'all think
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionAugust 4, 2024 07:37 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Added more of Kai's opinions on pg 104, let me know what you guys think!! Only need to add Graham, Torio & Anubis' now. Also working on his post
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionAugust 4, 2024 08:31 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

sleepless nights said:

sleepless nights said:
finished!! let me know what y'all think

Gore Approves of This Captain because Cynric seems to know just how to enrich his habitat

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    107    108    109    110    111   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us