Wolf Play : Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups Op
Chatbox
 Nymeria
01:02:24 Luna/Phantom
Amy
That is very true about September. Very good time for a vacation/break.
 Amygdala
01:01:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Luna
The summer is the busiest time for me...i like having my break in september. Weather is still warm, prices go down, and there isn't as much people around XD

Purse
Interestin...first time i hear about it
 Purgatory
12:58:31 Purge
Amy
SNF float pool, I'm cross-trained in all positions
 Nymeria
12:57:02 Luna/Phantom
Amy
I work a total of six weeks over the summer because I have to in order to afford life. It isn't as much as make during the school year. So sometimes summer's are a drag. This summer was very low key sadly. We moved too. We go to Seattle in Early October to see family and a concert.
 Amygdala
12:56:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
What kind of work do you do?
 Purgatory
12:56:03 Purge
I'm on call 24/7 :') Somebody calls out during the first 12 hours of the day then I'm out
 Amygdala
12:54:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Luna
Lucky you XD
I worked thru the whole summer...but i get to go on vacation in september
 Nymeria
12:53:41 Luna/Phantom
Purge
Very cute. ^^
 Nymeria
12:53:18 Luna/Phantom
Amy
As an educator. I normally don't either. ^^ I get weekend and partial summer's off. :D
 Purgatory
12:51:19 Purge
Don't usually keep 3Gs but she looks so pretty
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
12:50:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Luna
Today i had a day full of rest XD
I don't work on sundays luckily
 Nymeria
12:47:31 Luna/Phantom
How's everyone?
Tomorrow is my first day back to work. (educator) I have mixed feelings.
 Salem
12:46:16 Rumi
Phantom & Aslan
Happy to help :P
 Salom_
12:44:48 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Support?
 Nymeria
12:44:30 Luna/Phantom
Purge
Really? Well, what you submitted are great!
 Witch's Wonders
12:43:43 Aslan
Salem
Thank you. :D
 Ormous
12:43:28 Ormous (he,him)
PvP anyone?
 Purgatory
12:43:26 Purge
Phantom
Thanks! I went through like 4 versions on the white ones before submission XD
 Nymeria
12:43:23 Luna/Phantom
Salem
That's helpful even for myself.
 Nymeria
12:42:12 Luna/Phantom
Hello Amy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +4
Jaguar : +1
Cougar : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
Sun 01:03pm   Packs Online:  89   
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 14, 2024 12:45 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Addressed to: {Character Name}

Hello, {Character’ Name}, you have been one of many supernatural or mutant beings that have been selected to attend the grand opening of Elysium Academy! This school has been built in secret under the human/mortal’s noses. This school is meant for the outcasts and away from the violent hands of man. Here are certain things I would like to inform you of during your stay and your education.

This school is the first supernatural/mutant school to ever exist. So it will be a little rocky at first, but I say ‘we strive for greatness, instead of fall into destruction’

This school will have dorms for females and males. You will be given a roommate or roommates from the beginning of the term that will NOT change unless it has been advised heavily to do so.

The school is located in the depths of a forest that I have planted known as the “Whispering Woods” that is a cloaking spell from the humans to detect us. And protection if humans are near, it will alert me so.

In regards to classes: no student will have a different class than another. Or no different class schedules, everyone will have the same from first to last!

So the class schedule will be:

1. Breakfast

2. Combat/Defensive Class

3. Writing

4. Supernatural / Mutant History

5. Science

6. Power/ Control Course 101

7. Lunch Hour

8. Musical and Art Class

9. Science and Astronomy

10. Mathematics

11. Free period/ Study Hall

These classes are scheduled to change with special requests from classes. We may add more classes. But please stay advised to incorporate all supernaturals and mutant beings to your suggested class.

I look forward to seeing you and your classmates. Class starts August 15. But students should be arriving on August 13 with their belongings and supplies ready for the academic year.

What To Expect on Day Arrival:

When you arrive at the gates of Elysium Academy, you shall give the guard this letter for clearance. Though make sure not to look in her eyes. Her eyes will cast a hex for the next year of your life. She will give your letter back and let you through..

Once you arrive at the Academy, you will go through the doors of the Morality Hall, your name will be announced. Your luggage and supplies will promptly be removed from the carriage into your dorm by magic.

At the Morality Hall desk, you will meet Lady Jinx, Lady Kindred, Lady Laika. Though be careful with the triplets as they like to bicker amongst each other and do NOT like interruptions. Hell hounds that are secretaries to help you, students. These Ladies will give you a schedule, map of the Academy, dorm number and roommate name.

Once you find your dorm and roommate and a couple of hours settling in, we will have our first assembly and a feast after to celebrate our first year together!

I cannot wait to see your faces and we will have a great school year.

Sincerely,

Headmaster Alaric Dancer

Edited at July 14, 2024 10:21 AM by Nirvana_Sky
Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 14, 2024 12:58 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Additional Information:

This roleplay is based on the medieval time period. No future tech. If you do not this time period, please do some research before you put the character in. The humans hate the supernatural and mutants in this roleplay and this is also a safe haven for them. Ages range from 14-19 unless immortal that look this age.

The teachers/professors will be NPCs that I will have overall control over. Though I may grant some people control or not. These characters are just to help the roleplay going.

This is HEAVILY character driven roleplay. Do not copy characters and keep them unique. This has no plot

I’m open to all supernatural and mutants. Just give me some info about your character in your form, so I have some general information. Though I will not accept ghosts, zombies, or anything OP

Plots and more will be discussed in the discussion. This is rough sign-ups but my aim is this for loose and fun roleplay.

Rules:

Follow all Wp rules and Eve Rules

This is a chill roleplay. DO NOT join to if you are not going to participate in discussion or the roleplay. I expect 2-3 responses a week.

As much as I hate reservations. It will only be 24 hours long.. With an additional 24 hour extension if needed.

This roleplay is open to all. No one-liners. 5+ sentences. I wanna see new faces and old faces! AND I would like decent grammar to be able to understand what you are writing. Put your favorite supernatural/mutant in other.

I would like two paragraphs for appearance and personality.

Appearances can be unique and weird, or they can be normal.

Keep 1x1 at a minimum

No perfect or overly tragic characters. Do not have your character be all about them. Share the spotlight!

Contribute to plots and ideas as much as possible

I reserve the right to accept or deny character forms

Pm me with questions

3 strikes and YOU are out policy.

Do not hate the player, hate the character

Edited at July 14, 2024 09:07 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 14, 2024 01:00 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Female Characters (Unlimted)

- reserved for me

-reserved for silhouetteissleepy expires 07/15/2024 at 3:30 pm Central Standard Time

-

-

-

-

Male Characters (Unlimited)

- reserved for me

- reserved for Silent Stars expires 07/15/2024 at 3:40 pm Central Standard Time

-

-

-

-

-

Edited at July 14, 2024 04:02 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 14, 2024 01:02 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Character Form

Name:

Sexuality:

Species:

Abilites/Powers:

Appearances:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weakness:

Crush or S/O:

Backstory?:

Other:

Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 14, 2024 01:03 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserved for female character
Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 14, 2024 01:03 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserved for male character
Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 14, 2024 03:12 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a female character? :)
Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 14, 2024 03:17 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:
May I reserve a female character? :)

Sure can
Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 14, 2024 03:36 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Might I reserve a male character?

Edited at July 14, 2024 03:37 PM by Silent Stars
Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 14, 2024 03:56 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Silent Stars said:
Might I reserve a male character?

Yup

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us