Wolf Play : The Last Skyward Flight (Open)
Chatbox
 Serpents
06:58:43 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@ Demon who was seen XD Monsters still up to it
 Feiella
06:58:07 Fei the writer
hey Nux
 ~♥Nux♥~
06:58:04 Chat's snack
Saint ^^
 Saint
06:57:54 
nux!!
 Feiella
06:57:39 Fei the writer
Serpents your wolves are following my team that has Sharp Snap on it. Twice I encountered your wolves
 ~♥Nux♥~
06:57:36 Chat's snack
Hi, chat.
 Apothecary
06:57:19 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

I'm so tempted to buy cp for this girl instead of waiting patiently
 EkaterinaGoldstone
06:56:43 Kate/Gold
Saint- Felt that with the quests. I just need 2 more squirrels and I've done 2 whole Forest levels without any already over many days.
 Serpents
06:55:37 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp om me
 Saint
06:53:47 
i keep getting distracted from explore and my quest enemies are hiding from me i swear
 Vulpixles
06:51:21 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for my boy?
 Silent Lucidity
06:46:41 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 distant-screams
06:46:11 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Sabbath
06:44:54 Rook
Super pretty *^*
 Existence
06:43:59 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
So pretty
 Sabbath
06:38:05 Rook
Nox
Woww, he's lovely. Congrats!
 Transcendence
06:37:36 free palestine
Aisle* good game
 Transcendence
06:37:06 free palestine
Champagne and Wine spill in isle aaA-
 Saint
06:35:04 
nox if you dont, ill steal him lmao /joking
 Ecifircas
06:34:43 
I'd keep!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Ermine : 0
Baboon : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 06:33 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Plot:
In the ancient kingdom of Elaria, dragon riders were once revered protectors of the realm, bound by an oath to safeguard the skies and lands from any threat. Over centuries, however, the number of dragons and their riders dwindled, leaving the kingdom vulnerable. Now, centuries later, lives have changed. People have less interest in the dragons of their world, more interested with the scribes and softer aspecits of their world.
However, at Brukiams Academy of Dragon Riders, some still train with the ferocious beasts. These select few are chosen at a young age, and brought to the Academy, where they expereince brutal training to become a dragon rider. It is not a life of ease, nor is it for the faint of heart.
Within the college, there have been whispers of an heir, returning to save them all. Is it a myth? A legend? All these students and beasts know is that it's a dog-eat-dog world, and they all have to be watching their backs.

Edited at May 28, 2024 06:50 PM by The Tea Drinkers
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 06:45 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules:
1) You are expected to follow all of WP's rules, as well as any in this list
2) Currently, there is a two character limit, one dragon, and one human. Your character WILL NOT be paired together.
3) This is LQTBQ friendly, because literally why wouldn't it be? If you have problems with that, now would be a great time to keep it to yourself.
4) For now, reservations only last 24 hours, I don't have the attention span for any longer than that. Extensions will be allowed if you PM me!
5) I reserve the right to refuse sign-ups, but I will do my best to make this a simple and easy RP
6) BE ACTIVE!! RPs die quickly without a consistent posting order, try to help with that
7) Don't make the sign-ups messy!!! This means PM me when you're done with your sheet, or if you have questions. PLEASE don't post a "so and so is done" message. PM me.
8) Hate the character, not the player. Y'all should know this. Keep your drama out of this.
9) This is going to be Semi-Lit! Please try to be able to post at the very least 300-350 words, preferably more :,) I want this to be attainable
10) NO EXTREMELY TRAGIC BACKSTORIES!! they are annoying, and unlikely to be realistic. However, this world is known for brutality, so a little bit is okay
11) No perfect characters, weeping willows, the lot. No one likes those characters.
12) Have funn!! Hopefully this won't die :,)

Edited at May 28, 2024 07:14 PM by The Tea Drinkers
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 06:48 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Human Form:
Name:
Name Meaning*:
Sexuality*:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Theme Song*:
Affiliations:
Other:
Dragon Form:
Name:
Name Meaning:
Appearance:
Personality:
Special Ability*:
Affiliations:
Other:
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 06:50 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roles:
Heir (0/1)
-
Humans (0/5):
-Reserved for Moonlight wolf-
-Reserved for CrazyDayz-
Bodhi Ariti - The Tea Drinkers (Page 2)
Reserved for Salazar
-
--------------
Dragons (0/6)
Vega - Stormy Skies (Page 2)
-Reserved for Bobcat-
-Reserved for Lost Rune-
-
-
-

Edited at May 29, 2024 06:07 PM by The Tea Drinkers
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 06:58 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Extra Details:
The Kingdom of Elaria is an island based kingdom. It is surrounded on all sides by water, and is made up of hilly, mountainous terrain. It is usually cold, and rains often. Dank and mildew are common with peasents. However, in the summer months, the island is transformed, and crops grow well, causing a great and joyful harvest.
-
Brukiams is a very prestigious academy. Created long ago, it carries on traditions from years long passed. It is a fortress college, built to withstand weather, wars, and dragons. The stone building isn't very welcoming, but to the students, it's home. They arrive when they turn fifteen, and they graduate at twenty-two. The students are highly revered...if they survive the entirety of their college career. Brukiams is known for the deaths of many students, from the harsh training, hungry dragons, and the less than edible food. Even so, a spot at the academy is highly coveted.
-
Dragon Bonding occurs at the beginning of the school year, in the open fields around the school. Bonding is NOT guaranteed, and many students die in this part of their training. Dragons are picky with their bonds, and have no loyalty for the first few months of their bonding, happy to move on to a stronger student. Dragons rarely mate, leading to the further shortage of dragons for the students. Once bonding has occured, the rider and dragon are to spend as much time together as possible.
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 07:01 PM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a human!
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 07:01 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved :)

Moonlight wolf said:
Reserving a human!

The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 07:03 PM

{~Stormy_Skies~}

Neutral

Give Award
Would it be possible to reserve a dragon and possibly the heir? If not the heir, then just the dragon is fine. ^^
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 07:04 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved for the dragon :) I need an RP sample for the heir

{~Stormy_Skies~} said:
Would it be possible to reserve a dragon and possibly the heir? If not the heir, then just the dragon is fine. ^^

Edited at May 28, 2024 07:06 PM by The Tea Drinkers
The Last Skyward Flight (Open)May 28, 2024 07:05 PM

{~Stormy_Skies~}

Neutral

Give Award
Ohh, okay! I think I'll just do the dragon then. ^^"

The Tea Drinkers said:
Reserved for the dragon :) I need an RP sample for the heir

{~Stormy_Skies~} said:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us