Wolf Play : The Order | Sci-Fi | Semi-Literste | DNP, WIP
Chatbox
 Graywing
02:07:32 Slate, Gray
How did my wolves just chase off the birdwatcher?!!
 CloudGazer
02:06:58 
i love the move that doesnt allow your target to flee makes hunting so much easier for bigger pray
 Apothecary
02:06:08 Tay
I got my 300 dog bones for the day though so time to sleep
 Apothecary
02:05:43 Tay
Not gonna do fmc this time around. I hate when it falls on weekends. Always the days I double.
 CloudGazer
02:00:38 
I feel like HEE is so much harder to make money on than WP.
 Blood lust tide
01:57:32 BewareWhoYouTrust
When autocorrect nesses your mail up so bad you reget it now
 Blood lust tide
01:50:39 BewareWhoYouTrust
Fei
Imma pm you
 Feiella
01:49:48 Fei the writer
Blood lust
Everything ok?
 Blood lust tide
01:48:52 BewareWhoYouTrust
Fei
Terrible but fine
 Amygdala
01:47:08 Amy
Fei
Ooo nice do a poem XD
 Feiella
01:46:07 Fei the writer
Ember
Lucky you :)

Amy
still tired but mum is visiting tomorrow and I'm stuck between doing a poem or a story
 Sharp Fang
01:44:31 UcanCallmeFang
I'm good, thank you
 Embershed
01:44:22 The Minor Nuisance
Fei,
excited, because today was the last day of term and I now have a 3 week-holiday! :>

Perfect for grinding FMC...

Amygdala
01:44:00 Amy
Hi fei

I am okay...could be better but nothing to complain

How are you?
 Feiella
01:43:04 Fei the writer
how is everyone?
 Sharp Fang
01:42:09 UcanCallmeFang
Embershed

Maybe sell? Or I'd use it on Harvest, except if the male one is wanted as a breeder for others.

Oh my gosh, Sunburnt potato!
 Sharp Fang
01:39:17 UcanCallmeFang
*Not me realizing I've 3 howlers in my pack after using a ton of mush on ratings*
 Embershed
01:36:33 The Minor Nuisance
Should I use a jasmine on

-WP Click-

or on

-WP Click-

or should I just try to sell it?
 Continental Wolves
01:29:07 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hunting score of 1404 so far, not too bad >.>
 technoblade
01:22:20 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

He is definitely a mood, you should see my tab list

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Brown Bear : +3
Alligator : -1
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Order | Sci-Fi | Semi-Literste | DNP, WIPApril 4, 2024 10:57 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Plot

Many years into the future, Earth is long gone - destroyed by the humans that once inhabited it. Those who were wise, fled long before the demise of Earth, in search of a new home and place to live. And they found it, on a planet far from the Milky Way Galaxy that they called home - its name unknown to them, but all they knew was that it was now their home. The humans that left Earth only amounted to a mere 100, and that's not including the expecting women or children that were taken - it seemed the human population would be going extinct, as most were older or sick. But by some miracle, they braved a mission back to the planet they once called home - and they found a large fertility clinic with carefully preserved embryos and eggs along with viable sperm to ensure the eggs were fertiilzied. This was unheard of, and they rejoiced at such a successful mission. By now human technology had grown much more advanced than what it was before, and they could basically make the "perfect human" - meticulously constructing the DNA to make the perfect workers for what was needed. They couldn't account for personality and physical looks, but they could sure make the human stronger than most or make them agile by changing a few things. These Modified Humans were so revolutionary, they were given their own designated job within The Order, as the highest military officials to protect their new home and land.

Most humans were intrigued by these modified units, and some found them frightening due to the power they displayed and others were disgusted either by the Council playing "God" or by the thoughts of humans being more than what they were. Either way, it became annoying as modified units while rare, were still growing to become the norm, making it harder for regular people to get good jobs within the military (after all they have good benefits) but their jobs were secure because it took a lot to create and train these modified units and the newest batch were still just rookies. But either way, to be part of The Order was a high honor - it meant you were disciplined and show loyalty to your nation and would gladly give your life for them. Life within the The Dome was rather uneventful - training , socializing, going out to the Town when one had a pass, but there were no major threats . . . just yet. After all, every good thing must come to an end eventually. It all started with a odd rescue mission from a deserted planet - a distress beacon was received from a group of officers going to check on a science lab, however they were only met with horrors. The place was overran by a odd floral fungus, which was labeled as Fusarium due to the bright yellow flowers that mimicked the earth-like fungus. It was unclear what happened to the group, only that their bodies were full of these blooms and appeared to have rotted out.

The bodies were brought back for the Medical Department to investigate and examine, all precautions were taken - biohazard suits, decontamination equipment, and evey protocol one could think of when bringing a foreign contaminate to an environment. They found nothing odd about the bodies except the high decomposition rates, and then how it seemed the organs were reduced to merely liquid and being replaced with what seemed like more roots. These roots were more barbarous than the initial ones and had bulbs within them. It didn't seem suspicious or relevant, but how they were so wrong. It's when these bulbs unexpectedly . . . exploded , spewing a bright yellow liquid and blinding pollen like dust in the room. That's when Patient Zero was infected, a young and promising Nurse Assistant - he didn't have his gear on properly like his seniors and managed have the liquid contact his skin and the dust get into what should have been his air filter, the effects were all most immediate - his skin began to pale, and his eyes became soulless, and the roots began to take over his body, and his hands and limbs became enlongated. He was a completely different creature, and one that was out for blood. It took time to keep him contained, but the did - and they learned the creature was hateful of sunlight and attacked with its fangs and claws, along with shooting out spores from the blooms on its body - and it seems when it came into contact with water the blooms grew bigger and more pollen filled making the radius the spores filled more and heavily populated. However they couldn't find a cure no matter what they did, they were missing something, and this meant they had to go to the source of the infection.

Planet X, Home Of The Virus

Edited at April 4, 2024 11:29 PM by Spellbound
The Order | Sci-Fi | Semi-Literste | DNP, WIPApril 4, 2024 11:48 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like. Some characters will have specified powers - however, I of course would like these powers to be balanced out even if they are powerful.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)
The Order | Sci-Fi | Semi-Literste | DNP, WIPApril 8, 2024 12:03 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Masterlist

The Elite Daemon Squadron
The Leader :
Reserved By Me
The Second In Command :
Open