Wolf Play : No longer open, mods please delete or lock
Chatbox
 meowtowne
02:24:01 ⊹ cat
Not counting the CP buff in battle, but does Overgrown Teeth have any other benefits besides the one? Is a wolf with that defect worth keeping or should I potentially just toss it?
 Amygdala
02:22:30 Amy
Damn...i better start collecting dog bones XD
 Feiella
02:16:36 Fei the writer
wow go team neutral
 SilverBird
02:16:03 Dawn sun
Oh, got it, that is a very high amount.
 Enigma
02:06:44 
Desti's alliance, majority of them have over 200dom
 SilverBird
02:04:57 Dawn sun
Enigma

What alliance?
 Enigma
02:03:36 
brothermen i am so annoyed that i am fighting the same stronger alliance once more that i am going to purchase 800CP in dominance so I can end it once and for all
 Midnight Moon Pack
02:02:21 PointyGardener(PG)
Some pretty good rarity & a mela!
 SilverBird
01:54:46 Dawn sun
-WP Click-
 Midnight Moon Pack
01:53:56 PointyGardener(PG)
Toss the links out again & stick with us!
 SilverBird
01:53:11 Dawn sun
Forgot to stick around and hear people's thoughts on my new litter 🙄 i hate when I do that
 SilverMountain
01:47:41 The Naming Empress
Help
 SilverMountain
01:47:35 The Naming Empress
Errg
I cant get myself offline😤
 SilverMountain
01:43:37 The Naming Empress
Bye chat!
 SilverMountain
01:42:43 The Naming Empress
Enigma thanks and you to Boeing
 Enigma
01:41:43 
@Boeing
Ah, I got confused by your description it made it sound like vitals weren't permanent
 Boeing
01:41:21 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
That. Yeah
 Enigma
01:41:06 
ew that did not copy paste very nicely sorry. It's in my Profile
 Boeing
01:41:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Enigma
I don't think so. At least, not in the mainstream game. Ddfinitely not something mainstream bu there may be some random seasonal item that does that I have no idea about
 Enigma
01:40:32 
@Silver
Weight affects a wolf's battle ability, as follows:

75-89 +5 Agility -5 Damage - feather light
90-109 +2 Agility -2 Damage - light weight
110-129 -2 Agility +2 Damage - midweight
130-150 -5 Agility +5 Damage - heavyweight

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -1
Crocodile : -3
Ocelot : +5
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Earthquake
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 08:24 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

What It Takes to Survive

For as long as anyone can remember, the wolves of the forest have kept to themselves. That was until, a small pack of dogs escaped from an animal shelter in the human lands, wandering lost and alone in the forest. Agaisnt many of the wolve's better judgement, they decide to let the small group of dogs reside with them. Just because the dogs are living with them, doesn't nessacarily mean everyone loves everyone. Tensions are running high, the wolves are irritated, trying to teach the dogs how to hunt and track properly, the dogs are tired of being pushed around by the wolves. And on top of it all, the humans keep expanding their living spaces into the forest, cutting down the trees and taking away their territory.
The canines have to learn to live with each other, or it could be the end for all of them

Edited at November 19, 2023 02:26 PM by Moonshadow Pack
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 08:41 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roleplay Rules

1. Be active. I'm hoping for a post every 2-3 days. If you go inactive for over a week, your character will be removed from the rp.
2. This is a semi-literate roleplay. Please have 300+ words on each post.
3. A max of 2-3 characters per person for now. Any characters requested after you have reached the limit will be refused. If there are still some slots open and people aren't applying, I'll allow some people to have more characters.
4. No Mary Sue characters. No one likes overpowered characters, so please balance out your character's strengths and weaknesses.
5. This is a Semi Realistic-Realistic roleplay. Your wolves/dogs are allowed to have some color variation and some patterns, but no purple wolves please.
6. Since this is a Semi-Realistic roleplay, please no same gender relationships. This isn't realistic, and they are my beliefs, if you aren't okay with it, leave.
7. Free to use stock and personal art are okay to use, but follow WP's rules please. Please credit the person and the app of which you found the stock images.
8. I serve the right to decline applications. I will tell you why, and give you a chance to fix it, but I won't give you steps on how to fix it.
9. Please be somewhat experienced in roleplays.
10. Since this is a more realistic roleplay, if a wolf and a dog get into a fight, the dog might put up a fight, but the wolf is most likely to win. The same goes for hunting, since most of the prey is being hunted by the humans, there is little prey in the area, and the dogs are new to hunting, so there will be quite a few failed hunts. Remember, if a wolf or dog is hunting on their own, they are less likely to bring down any big prey.
11. If you wish to fight another person's character that might involve getting injured or being killed, please talk to the other person about it first, if they don't want to, accept that.
12. Hate the character, not the person.
13. Have fun!
(these are subject to change, so be sure to check here every once in a while)
80lbs to 110lbs
Females
2ft to 2.8ft in Height
60lbs to 80lbs

Other Info.

In the roles, a character will be written in Blue if they are a wolf, and in Purple if they are a dog. The top ranks, like the Alphas and Betas, can only be taken by wolves, the others are allowed to be taken by dogs. Since these dogs are from a shelter, most will be mixes, but some can be purebred.
(might add more eventually, check back here to see if anything has changed)

Edited at November 17, 2023 10:17 PM by Moonshadow Pack
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 10:03 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack Ranks

Alpha Male

This is the leading male in the pack. He has the most authority over the members of the pack. His mate is the Alpha Female, and only the Alpha Female. He decides most punishments and rules. He normally plans the battles and border patrols. This position can but will rarely be challenged. The next Alpha Male or Female will be chosen from the current Alpha's litters, if they have no offspring, then the current Beta Male will take the position. The Alpha Male and Female are mates, both are off limits to other wolves.

Alpha Female

She is the leading female in the pack. The only wolf that outranks her is the Alpha Male. What she says goes. Sometimes she is even more respected than the Alpha Male. She normally plans the hunts. She helps the Alpha Male make decisions and sometimes will get to make decisions entirely on her own. She is one of the most respected members of the pack. This position can but will rarely be challenged. The Alpha Male and Female are mates, both are off limits to other wolves.

Beta Male

This is the Alpha Male's second in command. After the Alpha Female, he looks to the Beta Male for advice. His main priorities are to advise the Alphas and watch over the pack when the Alphas are away. He also helps maintain the order in the pack. This position cannot be challenged. The Beta Male and Female usually mates, but in some rare cases they are not.

Beta Female

This is the Alpha Female's second in command. She is normally a sister or close friend of the Alpha Female, someone she trusts deeply. The Beta Female's main job is to be there for the Alpha Female and assist her in almost everything she does. The Alpha Female always looks to her for advice, in unimportant things, and in super important things, like raising pups. This position cannot be challenged. The Beta Male and Female usually mates, but in some rare cases they are not.

Hunters

The Hunters are responsible for attending the hunts. Normally the Hunters and the Alpha Male or Female will join the hunt, a few Scouts occasionally joining when the pack numbers are low. Their main responsibility is to succeed in their hunts and feed the pack. This position cannot be challenged.

Scouts

The Scouts are responsible for patrolling the territory and making sure that it is safe from predators and other wolves. If they find an intruder or predator, they are supposed to immediately report back to the Alphas, unless it's something they can take care of easily. This position cannot be challenged.

Pups

These are the pups in the pack, from 2 months old to 2 years old they will be considered pups. When the reach the 1.5 to 2 year range they will be allowed to accompany the pack on hunts and border patrols. When the pups are old enough they will take an assessment and the Alpha's will choose if they will be a Hunter or Scout.

Edited at November 17, 2023 10:41 PM by Moonshadow Pack
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 10:08 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Roles

Alpha Male:

Reserved for Feral Meadows

Alpha Female:

Idalia | 5 years | Biologist at Work

Beta Male:

Reserved for Spellbound

Beta Female:

Reserved for Moonshadow Pack (me)

Hunters:

(possibly more can be added)

Scouts:

1. Reserved for Moonshadow Pack (me)
(possibly more can be added)

Pups:

(more can be added)

Non-Pack Roles:

Rouge Wolves:

1. Reserved for Biologist at Work
(more can be added)

Edited at November 18, 2023 03:36 PM by Moonshadow Pack
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 10:09 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Form

Name:
Species:
Apperance:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Kin:
Relationships:
Other:

Edited at November 17, 2023 10:36 PM by Moonshadow Pack
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 10:12 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

This is now open!

Reservations will last 48 hours, but may be lengthened depending on how many people apply!

No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 10:24 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I reserve the Alpha Female and a Rouge Wolf role please? ^^
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 10:26 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
sure :)
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 10:33 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Idalia
Greek for "Behold The Sun"
Species:
Grey Wolf
« - »
Alpha Female
Desired Rank:
She is absolutely content.
« - »
Appearance:
Idalia is leaning on the larger side for a wolf of her age: standing at a little higher than average height. She is somewhat lean, with a fair bit of strength and form to her long legs. She would not be one to easily knock over, and has her playful side, enjoying a little playfighting or sparring now and then, though it doesn't serve her more than basic health upkeeping. She will hunt whenever needed, and fight if there's a good enough reason to do so - generally though, she uses her time to check up on pack members and help wherever needed in the packs camp. She enjoys catching up with friends and family while doing this as well.
Her tail is long and thick, and often hanging down with a slight curve at the end. She shows a lot of emotion through her tail, it flicking slightly whenever she is agitated. She certainly isn't one to wag her tail but thinks it on the ground when she is pleased. The thing writhes like a snake when she is especially mad, lashing left to right as if it has a mind of its own. Some times it basically does, and Idalia has to sit on it to prevent the thing from causing an issue.
She has a moderately thick, well kept, silvery-black coat, which annoyingly absorbs a lot of heat - so she keeps herself to the shady spots on extra sunny days. The majority of her coat is a jet black, with her paws, ears, and a chin being the darkest, and her belly fur being slightly lighter although again a twilight black. Idalia has dark brown eyes - somewhat intimidating to stare into. She keeps them closed more often than most with her face forming a peaceful expression. Don't misunderstand however, and think she is at peace - of she is crouched in a sphynx shape it is often because her mind is whirring away. This she-wolf has no scaring or noticeable marks except for the dashes of sliver throughout her fur - which mark her pelt like stars in the night sky. She also has dark grey paw pads, and a long muzzle ending in a wet black nose.
Whenever she has recovered from a sleepless night, Idalia carries herself with poise. She rarely slouches, sitting with a straight back and her ears angled forward. Her tail often rests neatly over her paws, with her ears upright and alert. She has small, slim paws, and her claws are a shiny black color - kept a healthy, slightly blunted length. Otherwise (which is unfortunately is far more often) Idalia appears a little disheveled with her coat slightly ruffled and her posture lazy. She has a preference for laying on her back with her legs stretched out to the side of her, snoozing away...
Personality:
|| Humble || Sweet || Incredibly Loyal || Comforting || Warm || Motherly || Respectful and Respectable || Caring || Empathetic || Thoughtful || Stern When Needed || Charming || Generous || Selfless || Flirtatious || Cheeky || Honest || Obedient || Adventurous || Good-Natured || Open Minded and Hearted || Accepting || Active || Sassy || Agile || Genuine || Tolerant || Curious || Clever || Playful || Quick to Trust || Easy to Please || Elegant || Regal || Likeable || Persuasive || Fair || Alert || Outgoing || Jumpy || Sensible || Quick Leaner || Quick Thinker || Positive || Encouraging || Neat and Tidy || Energetic || Understanding || Cautious || Self Confident || Hopeful || Passionate || Observant || Truthful or Blunt || Reliable || Hardworking || Graceful || Controlled || Pleasant || Over Protective || Gentle || Emotional || Quick to Help Out When Needed || Whimsical ||
« - »
Crush:
Her beloved Faust.
Mate:
Faust, The Alpha Male
Offspring:
Open for a litter of 2 unborn pups (Ending Pregnancy)
1. Open
2. Open
« - »
Kin:
Shes open for a sibling.
Affiliations:
Open, Pm me!
« - »
Other:
I finished with her!

Edited at November 18, 2023 02:38 PM by Biologist at Work
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 10:35 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
WIP
Name: Koa
"Warrior"
Species: Tundra Wolf
Apperance:
(credit to FurLined on DA)
(credit to windfuchs on DA)
Koa is a normal sized wolf. She stands 2.5 feet in height and weights 71 pounds. Even in her size she packs a lot of muscle. She has great stamina but her speed is a little lacking. She normally joins the Scouts on their patrols when she feels like it, because of her love for the fight. She loves fighting, whether it be with other wolves for predators, she loves the thrill. She harbors many scars, but most of them are hidden by her fluffy white coat.
Her fur is an off-white color with gray accents. Her coat is long and fluffy, something she prides herself on. She makes sure to take very good care of her coat. Her eyes are a deep chocolate brown, getting lighter towards the pupil.
Personality:
| Hard Working | Compassionite | Loyal | Smart | Strategic | Kind | Outgoing | Caring | Motherly | Soft Spoken |
Crush:
Mate: Sikúnguaĸ
Pups: None (may be open for some in the near future)
Kin: none (open)
Relationships: (open pm me)
Other:

Edited at November 18, 2023 03:26 PM by Moonshadow Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us