Wolf Play : Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups Op
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:24:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Wow it actually looks amazing already. I am so jelaus of good artists. You must have worked hard to be able to draw so well
 Existence
04:22:48 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm still messing with the paws and toes but hey maybe I will get there someday xD
-Click-
 Amygdala
04:07:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Ooo can i see?
 Existence
04:02:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Yook me half an hour but I got the legs looking spicy and I love it
 Star Tha AOD
03:59:47 i stalk chat (Star)
Amy
okey, thank you :D
 Amygdala
03:55:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Star
You can always pm me if you want a chat XD
 Star Tha AOD
03:55:05 i stalk chat (Star)
am sowy :( i just wanted someone to talk to since all my rp partners are offline right now
 Amygdala
03:49:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

He is climbing the leaderboard XD
 Toxicfang
03:48:22 Trench/Toxic/Fang
maybe
 Star Tha AOD
03:43:48 i stalk chat (Star)
did i put chat to sleep?
 Star Tha AOD
03:35:03 i stalk chat (Star)
am i off chat so much that no one notices? wow
 Existence
03:20:35 Exist / Kuskyn
Mistress Nyx, I love them too the stretchier the better
 Toxicfang
03:18:42 Trench/Toxic/Fang
hi chat
 Vennenum
03:17:56 Venn/Venne
Nyx~ long time no TALK.
 Mistress Nyx
03:17:30 
Love dynamic poses
 Existence
03:04:46 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
Trying to decide on leg positioning is like a brick wall xD
 Narran Park
02:49:45 Sting
Just Saw you in explore Boeing,
 Vennenum
02:49:43 Venn/Venne
Also, new reminder up! Please read:
-WP Click-
 Narran Park
02:43:12 Sting
Me with 12 caterpillars in my pocket
 Salem
02:36:31 Rumi
Doppel
It'll come to me eventually..

No, not the bead stealers D: Gotta be careful lol
I hope ya manage to get them all soon

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +2
Polar Bear : +3
Bobcat : -5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 15, 2024 04:56 PM

Luminous Crown

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Lionel
Sexuality
Undetermined
Species
Human w/magical capabilities
Powers
-Electricity(Unknown)
-Manipulation of the metal on his left arm.
-Creation of metallic objects (Usually weapons)
Appearance
A tall boy standing at around 5'10, he has rather handsome features. His face is of a fair complexion. His hair is a long and silky golden-blonde, obviously well-kept. He has mismatched eyes, with the left being a bright azure and the right a bright gold. His left arm is made of metal of his own creation after it was lost for a reason he does not share. His outfit could be described as very 'covering' as it does not show much skin at all. His shirt is a deep royal purple, along with a short cape-like thing in the back. His sleeves cover both arms, and loosely around his neck. His pants are loose fitting and black, and the shoes are somewhat like boots and black in color.
Personality
Lionel is a very calm and patient individual, displaying manners fitting of a knight. He usually avoids social interactions, but will not outright deny them when they are required. He is well known for his loyalty and protectiveness over those he loves, showing a fierce desire to protect whomever he considers an ally. Around those he deeply trusts, he shows a more relax and somewhat goofy side that seems to be hidden by his usual mannerisms. Though it rarely slips through, he can have a bit of a snappy side towards those who disrespect him. Though polite on the exterior, he is not beyond holding grudges and acting on them. He is also highly intelligent, and none in his home town denied that as he had a knack for fixing broken things. (More to come through rp)
Strengths
-Excellent swordsmanship, which is usually how he prefers any battles he gets into.
-Anything requiring exceptional manners
-High patience level and intelligence, making him excpetional when it comes to battle of wits and endurance.
-Fixing broken things, he has a natural talent for this.
Weakness
-Easy to disrupt the conjuration of his weapons, leaving him vulnerable and stunned for a few moments.
-Tight spaces. He has claustrophobia.
(More to come in rp)
-Sarcasm. It tends to go over his head and he ends up taking it seriously
Crush
None (Open to)
Backstory
Born in an unknown kingdom far from here, he was abandoned on the street. Later was found by a family, who his father figure happened to be a knight in the royal family's forces. When he was old enough, he was trained as a knight as well. Once he reached 17, his family sent him on his way to the academy to continue the growth of his abilities
Other
Seldom shares how he lost his left arm, only those who are close to him know. Which is no one right now aside from family.

Edited at July 16, 2024 10:16 PM by Silent Stars
Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 15, 2024 05:08 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted
Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 16, 2024 09:53 AM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Mary Lovelace

Female (But has no issue taking the form of any gender)

Sexuality

Bisexual

Species

Shapeshifter

Abilites/Powers

Can change form at will, but can only shift into things or people she’s seen before. Reverts back to her original appearance when splashed with water.

Appearance

Mary’s standard appearance is that of a scrawny 5’2 girl. She has lightly tanned skin dotted with freckles, and light brown hair worn up in a romantic tuck. Her eyes are a soft hazel, and slightly downturned. She enjoys wearing long, layered skirts and dresses, and can frequently be seen sporting them out and about. She tends to also wear hand-me-down boots that are far too large for her, with baggy wool socks. In fact, most of her clothes are somewhat worn down. She has a habit of stealing other people’s unwanted clothes and fixing them up for herself. She’s not a huge fan of corsets though, finding them too uncomfortable and restricting.

Personality

Mary has an incredibly playful personality, taking joy in tricking and deceiving others. Her pranks are largely harmless, albeit rather annoying for the recipient. She often gets in trouble during class for her misbehaviour, which she takes in stride. She has a hard time burning energy in any sort of productive way, most of her hobbies currently aren’t very active.

She’s very extroverted and friendly, and rarely intends to be mean (although some of her pranks are unintentionally mean-spirited). She’s not the best at telling if someone wants to be left alone though. She’s often very oblivious in social situations.

More will be developed throughout the rp!! :)

Strengths

• Very good at sewing

• Cunning

• Plenty of energy

• Really good in classes that interest her (Combat, control course, possibly more?)

Weakness

• Hard time sitting still

• Water breaks her shifted form

• Still hasn’t gotten all her strength back after suffering malnutrition on the streets, so she’s considerably less adept at fighting right now

• Really bad in classes that don’t interest her (Mathematics, history, science)

• Sometimes oblivious in social situations

Crush or S/O

None yet, but open to it

Backstory?

Mary was an orphan on the streets throughout most of her early life. When she was seven years old, she met a child that had run away from home. The child was afraid of being found, so Mary – in her naivety – told the child that she would take his place. And so, Mary and that child exchanged lives. They taught each other how to live as the other did. The parents were relieved to have their child back, and easily convinced that Mary’s aversion to water was just a side effect of something that must've happened while ‘their son’ was away. Mary managed to hold up the disguise for seven more years, but she slowly grew more guilty as time passed, realizing what she had done. She came clean to the family, who put her back on the streets in horror. To this day Mary wishes to get stronger and learn more so she can track down her former friend and lead him back to his family. (more will be developed throughout the rp)

Other

• Her weapon of choice is a short blade

• One of my favourite supernatural creatures are selkies from Scottish and Irish folklore!!

Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 16, 2024 12:05 PM

Killigen

Neutral

Give Award
May I place a reservation for a female character?
Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 16, 2024 12:08 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
@silhuotte

accepted

Killigen

Reserved

Elysium Academy (Medieval Supernatural Academy) (Sign-ups OpJuly 16, 2024 02:39 PM

Killigen

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Maeve Wright
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Species:
Faerie - Specifically a Changeling. (Technically High Fae?)
Abilities/Powers:
Glamour - The minor ability to adjust how something appears, can be used on herself and others but doesn’t hold up to heavy scrutiny or touch, she can do things like making a green frog look blue or neatening up clothing.
Silver-tongued - Maeve's language abilities are wide-reaching, easily picking up any language upon hearing a few words. Despite her Faerie heritage, she has never been able to sway others to her word through magical means.
Wild Borne - Maeve has always had a knack for finding her way through the woods, knowing what plants and herbs are or aren’t good to eat, having a sense of the weather, and tracking prey animals. When she is in the woods- or otherwise surrounded by nature her senses are heightened, from her hearing to her reflexes, conversely, when she is inside or otherwise separated from nature these senses are dulled to her.
Appearances:
Maeve is a creature of many contradictions, a reflection of her warring identity made clear in her warring appearance. Maeve is tall, standing at 5’11, with a lithe, sun-tanned form. Her shoulders are on the broader side, crafted with faint corded muscle born of many years working on a farm. There once was a time when the lack of food provided for an incessant appetite left her gaunt in the cheeks but as she has grown, that gauntness stretched –ever strangely– into a more elegant sharpness, one dissimilar to the rest of her family. Her jaw is broad, with high-ish cheekbones and a strong-sharp nose. Her face is heavily freckled and sunkissed, with the faintest roan-redness to the edges of her face that could be the product of her heritage or the remnants of a bad sunburn. Her eyes are the colour of burnt umber shot through with heavy streaks of amber-gold, and though it can be hard to tell from a distance, her pupil has fractured into a bundle of multiple pupils. (Polycoria, for reference.) Her hair is a dark reddish-brown with brighter highlights and is often pulled into a simple chignon-style twist. Maeve has pointed ears that end in red-fuzzy tips, curled back just slightly toward her skull instead of sticking out. She has a set of dark, ridged horns that curve back over her skull, dissimilar to the traditional tall and sleek fae horns due to years of disuse. She also has a long, fuzzy reddish-brown tail that is often curled around her leg.
Maeve is often seen wearing muted colours with the occasional green thrown into the mix, she often recycles the same outfit, a long dark greenish tunic with a split skirt, a tied rope belt, a pair of trousers, her wrapped boots, and a makeshift fur shawl, made out of scrap sheep wool.
Personality:
Though charismatic, Maeve is quiet, preferring to hang back and observe before entering a conversation. She can carry conversations easily, though due to her sheltered upbringing, she is often behind on common colloquialisms. She has a muted dislike for other Fae though she tries her best to avoid mentioning it, instead aiming to avoid interacting with others of her kind. She values hard work and hard workers, and though she tries to put her all into schooling she struggles to keep up with the ‘traditional’ and ‘creative’ courses like parts of science, music, and writing; she does have a surprising knack for mathematics; though she limits herself with her stubborn desire to avoid asking for help. More in RP!
Strengths:
Charismatic – She’s always had an easy way with words, and with understanding a person's intentions.
Farmer’s Daughter – between the Fae heritage and her upbringing, Maeve is knowledgeable about all things farming and foraging.
Reflexes – Maeve has a keen eye and a quick body, even with no formal training she’s always done well in a scrap, though this isn’t as true when she is further distanced from the Wilds.
Weakness:
Stubbornness – she is wary of reaching out for help and her stubbornness can limit her at times.
Lineage – There are many different Fae abilities that she could look into or attempt to access but she avoids certain parts of herself, disliking them.
Literacy – After many years working on a farm, sheltered from others, her literacy skills are not ones to behold and she struggles because of this.
Civilization – Charismatic as she may be, the presence of too many people (distance from the Wilds) can often leave her stressed out, making her more prone to being snappish or withdrawn.
Crush or S/O:
None! Though open.
Backstory:
The classical Changling Child story: swapped at birth with a human baby and raised by an unsuspecting and unfortunate human family. Maeve’s swap, however, did not continue in the usual way. While she was a colic-y baby, she was quiet and easy as a toddler, and her large appetite was a nuisance for her family but it never affected her to the point of driving her to eat them out of house-and-home, or to eat decidedly non-food items. As Maeve grew, and her powers shifted, she didn’t gain any particular shapeshifting ability like so many others, nor did she grow into the twin of her human counterpart, instead with age she drifted to look less and less like her family. They were confused when their little toddler girl grew sharper teeth than their older children and horrified when their charming, yet demure child began to grow horns around age nine. Though her family tried everything they could to keep her a secret, assuming a curse instead of a replacement, she was forced to flee her home for reasons she preferred not to speak about when she was sixteen. Two years of wandering the wilds led her to find out her origins, however, if one were to ask, she would decide to not discuss her nature. More in RP!
Other:
Though Maeve won’t tell anybody, someone with knowledge of how Fae and their courts operate could make an educated guess on which she stems from. Also! I’ve always been a fan of the different iterations of what “Fae” and “Fairy” mean, and all the creatures that fall under them. (Also I'm sorry this is so long, I didn't realize how much I'd yapped until I went to post it)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us