Wolf Play : No longer open, mods please delete or lock
Chatbox
 Shadowed Dawn
07:13:11 
-WP Click-

Name ideas for this fella? I have a kind of a theme with my other wolves, but I'm out of inspiration today
 ♞Null♞
07:10:24 Null, Knight
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 69
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 ♞Null♞
07:10:03 Null, Knight
Katy

share with the poor / j
 distant-lands
07:09:38 katy | beetle
Mushrooms: 1,000
Mushrooms Saved: 30,247

finally reached my goal
 Boo
06:56:19 Chrissy
p'sky,
you're so right. good night. 💀
 StarClan
06:55:01 Star, your Beluga
Happy birthday me! (Logging off right after this oof)
 MLadySkylar
06:51:18 P'Sky
Boo
Sleep xD
 MLadySkylar
06:51:09 P'Sky
icemoons
Yep I want to call off work so bad
 icemoons
06:50:52 slushy,ice,moon,
sky

Oof that sucks
 Lightningbolt998
06:49:57 🍀Thunder
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
06:49:19 P'Sky
I have a bad cold. My ears just popped or something.
Today is going to be fun, I'm already grumpy x.x
 Boo
06:48:51 Chrissy
to go back to sleep or to down some iced coffee is the real question. 🤔
 icemoons
06:41:26 slushy,ice,moon,
good morning my friends... i am out of breath at the moment...
 Cortex
06:05:46 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Im sleepy
 DevilsPlayground
05:59:55 Devil (Any pronouns)
I can honestly say I'm fucking tired :')
 los campesinos!
05:15:07 she/her
-WP Click- criticism?
 Sabbath
05:14:52 Rook
I still have two more pups to CP train before Spring >.< And they both have battle boosts as well. I'm not sure I can do it lol
 Caeruleum
05:13:32 Cae, Blue
Forgot to hop on yesterday to check ds... No wolves died?? Old man is still oldest wolf in game?? This is such a weird feeling omg
 MLadySkylar
05:12:53 P'Sky
Make female?
-WP Click-

Pvp me
 starmutt
05:04:54 marsh | they/it
only took me a month
great commission turnover rate
im so glad everyone totally voluntarily puts up with it
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +4
Bobcat : +1
Alligator : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 11:24 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Beta Male
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 11:32 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have finished with Idalia!
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 11:48 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spellbound, I'll add your reservation :)
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 17, 2023 11:50 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Sikúnguaĸ

Name Meaning:
Greenlandic ; " Sweet Little Sea Ice, Sea Ice "

The Beta Male

Preferred Rank:
He's Content

Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits To Wincey @ DA

This young male stands at an impressive thirty-six inches in height, dwarfing most of his companions - rarely has he found a wolf as tall as him. He's quite tall in size, and he has a nice set of muscles on him as well - them showing his strength and youth. When it comes to his build, one can say he's quite a perfect balance. His height giving him an advantage as he can take longer strides, making it easier to catch up with fleeing prey. And with his usual weight being 128 and if he's been eating good he can bulk up to 142 - so he can easily slide between being a tank, using his size and strength against another or being right at that medium - able to utilize both speed and strength. He's very useful in hunting situations, able to keep pace with slimmer and quicker wolves - though of course, he can and will be outdone by those blessed with swifter feet. Yet, he's also able to help those on the heavier side if needed, and also hold his own against tougher prey - whilst waiting for help to arrive. He's also a rather long and limber wolf, being seven feet from nose to tail. It's easy to say he's rather robustly build, having a healthy and strong appearance to him - it's speculated he's descended from MacKenzie Valley Wolves, known for their large build - but that's just rumors you know. His head is a bit larger and rounder than most wolves you see, and not to mention his slightly shortened ears and his rather thicker and more obtuse muzzle.

If one were to describe his fur, they could easily describe it as fresh winter snow. His fur is rather pleasing to look at - the male being almost pure alabaster in coloration . The only imperfection is the slight cream around both of his ears, otherwise one could say he was a white wolf. It can be said that this young male is quite the looker, not only because of his well-muscled build and healthy appearance but also the lucious fur he possesses. It's quite humorous as it makes him appear larger than he already is. It's no secret his fur is very thick, and he has quite a lot of it. It definitely could make a girl jealous, and not to mention if one were to touch it - it's rather soft. So soft it could lead to envy from others. His fur is particularly thick and extra noticeable around his face, as it comes out around it - giving him a rather stoic and handsome look. Not to mention, his fur is also rather bushy - particularly his tail, he has a rather thick and bushy tail and it's very soft to lay on. Overall, his fur is fairly healthy and well-groomed, he doesn't like to have a messy appearance as it would reflect badly on him. It's not uncommon to see him grooming his fur with a pinecone or cleaning dirty fur in a stream. He prides himself on his appearance, and he will make sure he is up to his personal high standards when it comes to that. It's also worth mentioning that in the winter times, this male is extrafluffy.

If it isn't already noticeable, this male takes pride in his appearance, along with how he is portrayed to the world. Most would agree that their is an tantalizing aura of mystery that surrounds him. He walks with confidence - his shoulders straight, his posture to ultimate perfection, and standing at his proper height. Walking with grace and elegance - even for someone of his height, it can be said that when he walks, he actually floats. His steps being airy and silent, and to most - quite eerie. He's known to pop up out of no where - but not on purpose half the time. He also has his quite interesting eyes - they are could be classified as an amber color, but their is a darker vermillion hue to his eyes - yet, at times it can appear like liquid honey to those looking at them. If you observe closely you can see the dark golden color of his eyes and the around his pupil you notice the light-brown, almost shimmering ring around it. And then you notice the darker reddish-yellow hue as well, that can grow quite brilliant underneath lighting.

Personality:

This male is one creature that someone has to really know for years to understand the depth of his nature. It's quite easy to be put off by him at first meeting him. However, if one knows him well they would know it's just one of the many masks he wears. This male when first meeting him he will come off as cold, sharp-tongued, an eloquent speaker, and a bit haughty. This male has a certain manner of speech that can be offensive to others, he knows how to mind his words and string them together in a fantastical manner. It's quite jarring how he can be a master of his words: being able to guilt others into what he wants, manipulate and toy with them, tear them down if he's in a bad mood,or uplift a sour moment. This male is also not afraid to lie or outwit someone if it means getting closer to something he desires or wants, however this is a rare occurrence because ironically he values honesty, but he does understand sometimes white lies or withholding the truth is the best course of action. This male can also be very harsh with his words, sometimes to the point of unintentionally offending someone. One can tell when he is purposefully agitating someone, because he'll have a certain expression on his face that'll be void of emotion, with neither a drop of remorse or pity for you. He doesn't care if you are young or old - if you're doing something idiotic that could harm you then he will do and say everything in his power to keep you from doing it. While he may appear cold he actually cares underneath that cold exterior.

One might assume just from his more condescending glances or haughty tone that he's an airhead who's full of himself. Those are quite common and ordinary. While he's not necessarily arrogant, he does have a certain look at me attitude, even if it's just their vaguely. He does care a lot about himself, and it can be seen as selfish or vain, but he isn't on that level of self indulgent. He just wants to put himself first for the first time in his life, he finds it easier to do this then let himself be taken advantage of again or lower his guard. While he may lazily amble about at times and just seem to be harmless looking over others, he's actually gathering information . Surprisingly he's quite intelligent, both mentally and emotionally. He knows how to play his cards right, and how to monopolize off a situation. If one could hear his mind they would find it is always thinking non-stop: assessing threats, finding allies, figuring out how to make things better or worse for someone. His thoughts show his cunning and wits if his words and mannerisms didn't, and sometimes just for fun he likes to act as if he's dim witted just to catch others off guard. After all , it's no fun if everyone is cautious around you because they know what you can do.

When it comes to social interactions your experience with him will vary depending on you. On the one had he can be the most pleasant male (even if he has a slight attitude with you.) and then on the other he can be a plain, obnoxious asshole. This male keeps his emotions heavily guarded, after all why would he willingly mask his emotions so well. Conversation comes naturally to him, and he finds it quite enjoyable,depending on the person. With strangers he is never forthcoming he is always an cold and blunt asshole who's analyzing their every move and word. Assessing whether they're a threat or not. He doesn't trust easily and it shows with how he treats them. Once he's determined you're not a threat then he'll be less of an ass to you but he will still be blunt around you and possibly a bit rude. If you find him being sarcastic and feasting with you the. You've done something right, as not everyone gets this treatment. When he's more comfortable around others they might see a small shred of his mask fall, he'll find himself cracking a humorous joke or two and maybe even a laugh with come form him.

This young male always seems stern and serious, always with a impassive face or a scowl of displeasure. He may even appear soulless and full of himself, but he let others think that. To find him you must agin truly understand him. Those who he allows to get close to him are few. He wants and desires true friends but many won't take the time out to get him. However, once they get through his many layers and masks they can see many things buried at his core locked away. He's an asshole and acts as if he doesn't care for anyone because he actually does care. He inwardly worries about others daily, though he won't admit it out loud. He's sarcastic and uses dark humor instead of his light humor because he feels others won't take him seriously or think of him as another goofball. He's critical and analyzes others , not because he wants to prove he's superior but because he's naturally observant . Also, he finds himself opening up to the wrong folks and he wants to guard his own heart. His true friends will know that all he wants is to talk and be mischievous with them. If he manages to acquire a small group of friends, you can bet your ass he's going to be loyal to them. They are his ride or does and partners for life. He would never betray them, and you better damn well know he'd kick someone's ass about and for them. If you mess with him, that's fine he'll just tell you off but don't ever mess with friends or family because that's one way to surely set of his bad side. His siblings are precious to him no matter how much he may bully or annoy them , only he can do that. They are his idiots, , dummies or any other derogatory name he may call them, only he can do that. If he ever had a little sister tell him some boy was being mean to her he doesn't care how big or little that's are he's kicking someone's ass. Family and friends are important to him and they are his lifeline . He may be ass but he's an ass with a sense of honor in his veins.

Kin:

Mate:
There Is Somone Who Has His Whole Heart, But We Don't Speak Of Such Thinks. (

Crush:
Hm.

Offspring:
None, But How He Desires Them

Other:

Edited at November 17, 2023 11:53 PM by Spellbound
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 18, 2023 12:03 AM

Feral Meadows

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve Alpha Male? His name will be Faust
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 18, 2023 08:46 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
sure! ^^
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 18, 2023 09:54 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
WIP
Name: Sawyer
"Woodsman"
Species: German Sheperd Black Lab mix
Apperance:
(credit to BFstock on DA for all images)
Personality:
Crush: none (open)
Mate: none
Pups: none
Kin: none
Relationships: none (open)
Other:

Edited at November 18, 2023 03:35 PM by Moonshadow Pack
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 18, 2023 02:26 PM

Feral Meadows

Neutral

Give Award
N/A

Edited at November 19, 2023 02:24 PM by Feral Meadows
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 19, 2023 01:43 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
sorry everyone, i'm not going to end up doing this rp. The idea isn't developing well in my head and sign ups aren't taking off like i had hoped. im also already in multiple other rps at the moment so it would be hard to juggle them all. sorry
No longer open, mods please delete or lockNovember 19, 2023 02:20 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aw, okay. Well, thank you for letting us know, take care!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us