ohh that's cute
 Transcendence
11:55:25 free palestine
One of the arts is totally not my pet parrot carrying the pride flag
-Click-

Im actually not sure if the 800px image will load good luck lol
 Cypress Road
11:54:48 Cy, love
Oh and you need 200 to move into this apartment but you only have 75.
 Cypress Road
11:54:18 Cy, love
Yall if you were a 20 year old living in your dad's second house and renting from him and you either have move out within a week or move back in and get rid of basically all your stuff including your dog and if you move back in you will be treated like I child but be forced to have a job like and adult but not be allowed any of your money, what would you do?
 Transcendence
11:54:06 free palestine
I finally finished some large due art that was for other species groups and servers and Im going to relax here before I die lol
 Transcendence
11:51:49 free palestine
Obscurity how fast is your internet
 Vennenum
11:42:44 Venn/Venne
in case that case I can't help ya
 Jack-A-Boo
11:41:29 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I forgot I bought this wolf XD
 Obscurity
11:40:16 Tai
I do have approximately 25 tabs and three separate desktop windows open so that might have been part of the issue 💀
 Vennenum
11:38:22 Venn/Venne
its not even a large page. lol
 Obscurity
11:35:56 Tai
Venn
My Chrome browser crashed trying to load that up lol
 Vennenum
11:34:01 Venn/Venne
-WP Click-
 skeet
11:30:13 
-WP Click-
Finally got a pup that looked like Bae (under his DF of course) had to turn him female so I can keep Baes genes going
 Prideful Unicorn
11:27:18 Zephyros
Ethereal and Hesperos play a game of Beetle.
Ethereal wins, while Hesperos throws a fit.

Mood: Competitive
 _Moonshadow_
11:26:43 Moon
-WP Click-
Looking for a long term 1x1 roleplay partner!
 Salem
11:16:53 
-WP Click-
 Twisted Wonderland
11:03:31 Shroud (he/they)
Azul trips over an apple.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

wish I could have the apples XD
 Zeraphia
11:02:39 Vah is banned
What do y'all think? A quick sketch before bed or some writing?
 _Moonshadow_
11:00:47 Moon
-WP Click-
looking for a long term 1x1 roleplay partner!
 Twisted Wonderland
10:58:31 Shroud (he/they)
-WP Click-

please vote

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Polar Bear : -1
    Winter Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 9

Spider x BobcatMay 27, 2024 08:09 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not us. This must be the 100th time you have seen this.
Spider x BobcatMay 27, 2024 08:14 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Alexandra Wolff
Nickname:
Alex
Sexuality:
Straight
Power:
Werewolf
Appearance:
download20240405165413.png
Credits go to picrew-- Elena-illustration
-
Alex is a tall young woman with long brown hair and gray eyes. Her left eye happens to be slightly darker than her right. Flecks of dark, almost black line the inside. Dark green glasses frame her eyes in a way that say look at me. She has pale skin that has a very small bit of tan. A tiny amount of freckles line her nose, but a fading as the year moves on. Alex walks with confidence and pride. Her voice strong and demanding. She may be young, be she is not scared. One draw back to her beauty, is she has a scar along her forearm and up her arm to her collar bone. The origin will be reviled, eventually. As for hight, standing 5'10", she is pretty tall. Yaeh, tall. Alex tends to dress in dark gray, maybe some dark blue. Also, sneckers. Nothing else. Barefoot or snecker foot. A muscular frame sets off her string bean build. Fast on her feet, there is a good chance you will have a bloody nose if you tangle with her.
-
Her werewolf form is a large female wolf with a muscular frame and dark blue eyes. Her fur is dark gray with black paws and a thin scar through her left eye. Luckly she retaned her sight in that eye. Nochted ears are from various fights with prey and other wolves. A lighter belly and tail tip finish the look. She still has her gold necklace with a flying dragon.
Personality:
Alex is a kind person who is protective of those she loves. Although she can get pretty spunky when annoyed, that rarely happens. She is a go with the flow character. Alex is a smart individual with a troubled past. It will be reviled later in the RP. Because of that, she is socially awkward and protective. She has not been around many people and does not want her friends to have to go through the same. She also happens to be a little clingy from that experience. A little sassy, she tends to speak before thinking. This leads to her coming off as rude. But if you get to know her, you will find a friend who will stop at nothing to make sure you are okay. Physically or mentally. She is slightly theiran, which ties into her power. Shifted, she is more brave and daring, there is nothing she will not do. Beside ask her crush out on a date. You will end up with "Woodoo yoo goo moo daatoo"
Dragons, Fighting, wolves, protecting, veggies
Dislikes:
Spell check not working, Baths(Showers are fine, but baths), loneliness, people judging her, Did I mention spelling?
Strengths:
shifting, protecting, and calming people down
Weakness:
shuts down when lonely, limited shifts, social awkwardness, gets motherly when friends are sad or hurt
Back story:
Umm... Home schooled through 8th grade. First year in 9th. Loves it. Has been in her martial art school for 7ish years now. Maybe more. She lost count.
Crush: Open
Other: I write in first person, I am using a character from another RP.

Edited at June 4, 2024 10:26 AM by Bobcat
Spider x BobcatMay 27, 2024 08:15 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Ace
Age(Human Years):19
Power:
Werewolf
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance(Please be detailed): Werewolf form:He is a grey wolf has blue eyes has a long scar going from his shoulder to his belly. He got it from a previous fight and he got injured badly. He has a ear the is half cut and floppy. His fur has white spots and he has a long black tail with white spots and it does a little curl at the end of it. He's tall and his fur is very soft making it easy for him to get through tight fit spaces
Human form before bitten: Ace in his human/normal form has dark brown hair that's curly and the tips are bleached blonde he usually wears a black vest and a tank top underneath and some black ripped jeans. He also has golden brown skin but it's more on the darker side of brown and he has earrings in both ears and he has a lean and muscular build his eyes are as blue as a sunny day he has little sparkles in them. He also has a few bracelets and a gold necklace
Personality(See Appearance)
He is a very chill funny guy. He doesn't want to hurt peoples feelings he never wanted to send away part of his pack he had a difficult time dealing with it but he's happy he kept some of his wolves with him. He struggles with a little bit of depression but not much that people notice. He usually stays in his den or is sleeping outside. He occasionally talks to wolves because he loves doing it but that has dimmed down since the wolves being sent away.
Strengths(At least three)
Talking to wolves. He loves talking to wolves and animals in general
Fighting. He started fighting when he was young and always loved doing it
Hunting. He likes to be on the patrols see how well the wolves have trained and such
He loves Swimming he likes water in general
Weaknesses(At least three)
He hates the darkness if he's not with someone he thinks he's alone and doesn't feel safe therefore Darkness
If he's alone he starts to hyperventilate so Being alone is one of them
He hates people whoare rude and mean and only care about themselves

Edited at May 27, 2024 08:17 PM by Spider
Spider x BobcatMay 28, 2024 08:20 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Do you want to start or should I?
Spider x BobcatMay 28, 2024 08:21 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
You can. I'll match your word leangh.
Spider x BobcatMay 28, 2024 08:23 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
How do you want me to start
Spider x BobcatMay 28, 2024 08:24 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I do not know. Before getting bitten. Full moon maybe?
Spider x BobcatMay 28, 2024 08:35 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
School was just ending for the day and I was standing outside looking at my watch. It's already 6:30pm I really shouldn't have stayed after school to finish my test. I groan and look up at the sky, it was starting to get dark so I headed home little did I know that I was being followed. My regular route home was through the woods I never usually checked to see if it was going to be a full moon because I'm not that weird. I walk through the woods and next thing I know I'm pinned against a tree not able to escape in any way. I tried screaming but my words got stuck in my throat
Spider x BobcatMay 28, 2024 09:26 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I creep through the forest. The moon rises over me and I can feel the change come over me. I can feel a tail behind me and ears on my head. A human scent fills my nose. I leap towards the scent, not in control of mt own body. I slam into a human. Warm and living. I snarl and breath in. The small smigin left of my former self notices this person looks good. I shove my paw/claw/thing agaist his throught.
Spider x BobcatMay 28, 2024 09:38 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
I look at the animal and smile slightly taking my free hand and petting behind its ear." Hey there buddy I forgot it was a full moon. Also might have forgotten that every full moon a werewolf comes out into the forest and chooses a human to be its victim kinda." I tilt my head for the werewolf baring my throat and looking at the moon." Your kinda cute ." I whisper and look at the wolf's eyes

Edited at May 28, 2024 09:39 AM by Spider

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3  4  5 .. 9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us