Ember
And the answer is yes
 Amygdala
03:15:00 Amy
Rev
He is pretty do you mind if i steal a breeding from him XD
 Embershed
03:11:32 The Minor Nuisance
to play wolf party, or to not play wolf party, that is the question.
 Revelry
03:06:44 Rev
Amy
To be honest, this boy is the one that seems to be blessed with good pups
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:56:53 Amy
Rev
And here i keep getting duds😅
 Revelry
02:55:53 Rev
That's 3 Axanthic pups in a year. Without intention to breed axanthic lol
 Upstep Pack
02:55:49 the Yellow Pack
What do you think of this wolf?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:53:55 Amy
Rev
HW Axantic and DH...damn that's my dream wolf right there

Lucky you
 Night Shade
02:53:36 Graves | Chaos
Amy, Fei

I didn't expect a rosewood pup from her. Fog Bank's litters are usually monotone, so the pop of colour and a defect was a surprise. XD
 Feiella
02:52:26 Fei the writer
Chaos
He is pretty
 Revelry
02:52:00 Rev
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
:O
 Amygdala
02:51:56 Amy
Graves
Ooo pretty i like how rosewood looks like

Fei
I better watch my step then
 Night Shade
02:50:24 Graves | Chaos
Lookie here

-WP Click-
 Feiella
02:48:50 Fei the writer
Amy
considering my wolves keep escaping you just might
 Amygdala
02:40:33 Amy
Fei
She is pretty

Untill i meet Sharp snap and her mother i am okay...thise two would give my pack nightmares XD
 Feiella
02:37:04 Fei the writer
Mystery New Moon's daughter. Only 9 so hopefully you don't see her ;)
-WP Click-
 Feiella
02:33:49 Fei the writer
Amy
I had one wolf live to 23 and another to 24 until they died.

If I am right Mystery New Moon lived to 23 and her daughters or daughter still lives lol.

Also Salad has a daughter who is a pup. Looks just like him
 Amygdala
02:29:14 Amy
Fei
Not fair...my first wolf died when she was just 16 and now Salad is terrorising the rest🤣
 Feiella
02:27:04 Fei the writer
Damn it Salad! Go home! You are 19 almost 20!
 Amygdala
02:25:12 Amy
Fei
It was Salad

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Cougar : 0
Crocodile : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay

looking for literate 1x1sJuly 2, 2024 09:39 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

hello all! i'm honey and i'm on the hunt for some 1x1 roleplay partners. i've primarily stuck to group rps in the past, but i feel like very few of these have managed to get off the ground lately and i'm feeling a bit unfulfilled.

i tend to be somewhat picky with my partners (sorry lol) so please don't be offended if i don't think we'll be a good fit! below are some more details.

requirements

· i write at least 600 words per post. i tend to average around 750-1000. i would prefer that my partners be able to reach at minimum 400 words per reply.

· word count is not everything, though! a super wordy post with very little actually going on is hard to respond to lol. word counts are definitely negotiable for me, but if you don't quite hit around the 400 mark, i would prefer that you send an rp example if possible :) i will absolutely make exceptions for lower word counts.

· forums are a must! we can absolutely use pms to chat and plot but my mailbox has a tendency to break when sending or receiving extra-long messages lol

· decent grammar/puncuation/spelling etc. is expected

· if for some reason you're losing interest in the rp please let me know! i would much rather my partners be honest so we can work something out rather than just randomly ghosting.

rp preferences

· i enjoy romance as a subplot but it isn't necessarily the focus of most of my rps. my writing tends to be more character- and plot-driven, and i definitely prefer slower-burn romances. love at first sight or whatever is just sort of boring to me honestly.

· i very much prefer MxM and FxF over MxF. i'm also down for pairings with non-binary characters! i would really, really have to be invested in an rp to consider MxF; feel free to ask, but i will probably say no lol.

· i would love to hear your plot ideas if you have any! if you have a super niche specific plot you want to do, i want to hear about it!

· contribute to world-building! i love to hear my partners' concepts and ideas for the rp and we will always find a way to incorporate them in.

· i don't do animal-centric or fandom rps.

· i don't require daily responses; a couple posts a week is totally fine.

plot ideas

if you have any plots that you've been itching to do PLEASE let me know - these are bare bones ideas that i'm not particularly attached to.

1. any kind of medieval setting - bonus points for fantasy elements. i have a vague idea involving two kingdoms with a history of political tension and/or war. this could really go anywhere, but i have a couple concepts.

· arranged marriage to unite the kingdoms, though i like the idea of playing a character not involved in the marriage but affiliated with the kingdom in some other way. relative?? servant?? we would definitely have to do some brainstorming for roles for this one

· two knights, one from each kingdom, sent on some sort of quest together. they hate each other at first because of the animosity between their kingdoms lol

2. wild west but with vampires. this came to me in a dream and i've been thinking about it ever since. i would definitely love to get some other supernatural beings in there as well. i just love the idea of a vampire bandit gang running around honestly

3. general vampires. can u tell i love vampire plots. i think it would be cool to incorporate various vampire 'families'/lineages and their dynamics with one another.

4. wild west/ranch/etc, modern or historical. i have a soft spot for horror so i love the idea of a wild west murder investigation in a small town or a ranch.

5. assassins, either working as a team or working for rival organizations.

Edited at July 4, 2024 03:00 PM by Honey
looking for literate 1x1sJuly 3, 2024 03:02 PM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
hello! i definitely think we'd be a fit :) i try my best to reach 1000+ words, that being a response and new scenes (still working on this so it changes. nothing less than 500 though). id definitely be interested in either wild west or medieval ! the supernatural spin sounds interesting to me. other plot things that interest me are dynamic wolf rps with good world building, apocalypse (could simply be like the world ended or zombies so either works), gruff medieval rps though this can be a bit hard to do because ideas get hard for me sometimes lmao, and probably some other stuff. i'm on the same boat about romance and i try to respond at least once a week. i prefer to play male though a good fxf rp has sounded nice honestly. let me know if you want an example! thank you for considering :)

Edited at July 3, 2024 03:03 PM by Bruiser

Forums > Roleplay

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us