Good boi
 Forest Dwelling
11:18:29 Wolflocke Challenge
@Jelly

I can use my alt to help you since it's a dark faction
 Link Cat
11:16:59 Jelly Bean
PVP
Defeat an enemy faction pack in Pack Versus Pack.
Completed: 22/60

This is taking forever. XD
 Hallow's Eve
11:11:44 Hallow, Eve
Dang 44 ACR in sanctuary
 BloodWeb
11:11:05 Blood/Nicole
He is done. Now to add CP to him
-WP Click-
 Ámor
10:56:37 On haitus
Yay my car is ready!! 🥹
 BuggyOs
10:56:31 Bug-a-boo
Ice mostly! It's been off and on today. I was able to sleep in a few extra hours so I'm less tired than normal! My bloodwork results are also in. How are you?
 icemoons
10:55:12 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
how are you? Did your headache go away?
 BuggyOs
10:53:51 Bug-a-boo
hi ice!
 icemoons
10:53:32 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hi bug!
 Caeruleum
10:48:43 Cae, Blue
rookie number XD

happy anniversary ^^
 Angel Of Death
10:48:05 Gothy
Holy jebus I've been on this game 7 years xD
 BuggyOs
10:47:11 Bug-a-boo
Just got my 11th coin :)

I use like 2000 moves a day and beat a bunch of gwyn (I have wonderful luck with encounter) however I usually get raven feaths
 Tropical Pickle
10:45:45 Tropickle
;') You and me both
 BloodWeb
10:44:27 Blood/Nicole
If Gwyn ap Nudd gives me one more raven feather I will scream.
 Sentinel Summit
10:43:50 
Guys I got my first axanthic
 BuggyOs
10:43:46 Bug-a-boo
I now have 10 purple party coins :)
 Magnus Bane
10:39:19 Mag/Maggy
Forest
Enjoy ^^
 Caeruleum
10:38:25 Cae, Blue
Forest Level: 300

another milestone reached! :D
 Caeruleum
10:35:10 Cae, Blue
buying from players is cheaper than barter so

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +4
Coyote : -5
Baboon : -4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

~-Toxic_Viper-~ x ThornburyOctober 10, 2023 09:53 AM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
We know the drill! Do not post on here unless you are either myself of ~-Toxic_Viper-~ :)
~-Toxic_Viper-~ x ThornburyNovember 4, 2023 03:15 PM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Regan Barnes
-
-
-
Weight: 120ibs
-
Height: 5'5
-

Appearance: Regan has a classically feminine appearance. Slender with narrow shoulders, and a slight curve through her hips, waist, and shoulders. Although petite, she has a fair bit of muscle definition on her torso. She has a slightly longer leg-to-torso ratio, so while she stands at roughly 5'5, from a distance she would look a fair bit taller.

Her olive skin is lightly tanned and littered with light freckles up her arms and clump around her shoulders. Despite this, the freckles on her face aren’t so out there, only really showing up around her nose, though they are still very much still there and become more prominent when the weather warms up.

She has large, dark blue eyes, a small nose, and an oval face, all of which give her a strange, child-like innocence. Her skin isn't flawless, as she has a small scar-like dent just on her eyelid from smashing her head on a table edge as a small child.

Her hair is a dark brown; though, it seems to have been sun-bleached throughout the years, giving her a slightly more auburn tinge to it when in the sun. It reaches just past the bottom of her shoulder blades, coming down in thick, slightly more wavy locks.

Her overall appearance matches her voice perfectly. Light, slightly more high-pitch, though not so much as to be annoying. Her accent is refined and tweaked, so that while it matches her elegant features, it comes out as polite yet perfectly confident.

-
Personality: If you were to catch her off guard, some would describe Regan as... Rude? Arrogant? Or maybe even untrustworthy? Well, whatever you'd choose to call her, she would always describe herself as honest. She could admit she can hold a grudge and has the full potential to be malicious.

Despite this, underneath all that asshattery, she would fight to the end of the earth to look out for her closest acquaintances. She just refuses to hand out her trust like it's nothing.

Now, she isn't anti-social. In fact, she quite enjoys social gatherings, and finds it relatively easy to come off as charming and polite, though, this only seems to happen when she wants either something or someone’s alliance.

(sorry, this took a moment! Will possibly edit at rp goes on.)

Edited at December 4, 2023 01:13 PM by Thornbury

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us