poll
 Feiella
06:28:39 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Wander
Don't advertise in main
 distant-screams
06:28:00 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
thank you ^^ i love doing these autumn / halloween themed ones.
 icemoons
06:26:03 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hi guys how are you all today?
 Malcuth
06:21:33 Wander
I like the dark liver snow nose
 Urux
06:16:59 Urox
Cae, haha yes I have seen the pictures of the coast and I have to say it is very tempting. I work with two vets and one moved here from Zagreb and the other somewhere near Dalmatia I think. The latter owns a house there still and goes back all the time
 The Pumpkin King
06:16:10 
distant-screams, ooh. I actually love that. :')
 Caeruleum
06:15:01 Cae, Blue
I do, however, recommend summer on the coastline because the sea is crystal clear, perfect temps, gorgeous beaches, overall chefs kiss summer experience ^^ only costs you your soul and your firstborn child, but no biggie XD
 Caeruleum
06:12:39 Cae, Blue
Yeah, it is more expensive. Living on the coast is awful for the wallet because Tourism Prices but combined with some of the lowest paychecks in eu. Zagreb gets a lot of benefits from the government as the capital so they can afford a lot of stuff the rest of the country cant :')
 Urux
06:11:45 Urox
Cae, pretty much just Zagreb. We were only there for I think 2 or 3 nights? We didn't stray too far, though I am sure we will come back for longer. One of my partner's older relatives has a house they're fighting over in a country town, so I think we are being sent over there to get papers/pictures etc at some point.
 Hvalso
06:09:42 
Ah ok, thanks!
 distant-screams
06:09:28 katy | beetle
-Click-
i usually hate warm color themes but i honestly kinda like how this turned out :>
 Caeruleum
06:09:19 Cae, Blue
Urux, glad to hear that! Did you go to just zagreb, or other places too? Because every region is /vastly/ different than the rest ^^
 The Pumpkin King
06:09:18 
Yes. Vitiligos and Chimeras are pretty uncommon. ^^
 Hvalso
06:07:52 
hi, quick question, is a viti 4 defect uncommon?
 Urux
06:07:48 Urox
Cae
Yeah, that did seem to be the general case. I feel like the coast would be worse than Zagreb though, no?
 Caeruleum
06:06:19 Cae, Blue
Expensive*
 Caeruleum
06:05:49 Cae, Blue
I do have to say we are expensice as fuck 😔 tourism developed to sustain the entire country, prices upped because "guests have money lol" so as beautiful as it may be, check out prices before deciding to visit :')
 Urux
06:05:17 Urox
-WP Click- How is he doing so well pre-customised, I thought no one would like him til I threw apples at him
 The Pumpkin King
06:03:50 
I heard a lot of people in the UK visit Croatia on vacation. The places people visit to see the same things (like beaches) because they're geographically closer to it is cool.

I've never met an American that's been to Croatia.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -3
Wolverine : +4
Black Bear : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Spellbound x CerealOctober 8, 2022 01:57 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Don't post here if you're not part of it, but feel free to read along.

Plot

Mage x Mage Hunter

Umbria Boudreaux, a child born into a family of prestigious bounty hunters, was sent off on a mission to prove her worth to the family. Unlike her relatives, she finds killing those that aren't human pointless. Umbria believes that everyone should live equally. Not wanting to anger her family, Umbria left to hunt down a water mage, a woman named Isolabella. However, she has no intention of killing her. Instead, she's planning on marrying the mage to prove everyone wrong. While riding her horse in the area where the mage was last spotted, her mount was frightened by a snake and tossed into the river, where she went unconscious.

Not far from the incident, the water mage Isolabella Hesperia-Gwendoline Bǫlverkr was out in the woods gathering herbs and spices for her lunch. The woman left her old home behind when news spread that she was supposed to marry a fire mage from a prominent family to bring peace to the mage community. Disgusted, Bella departs from her home and is on the run from her past. When she approached the river, she noticed an unconscious woman (Umbria) getting swept up by the rushing waters. With hesitation, Bella brought Umbria back home and tended her wounds.

From there, a story of love, betrayal, adventure, and heartbreak formed.

The World Lore

House Boudreaux

This house is responsible for forming the first monster-hunting community and a group that all the magical critters grew to hate with a passion. The Boudreaux family has wealth, prestige, and a reputation. Masters of hunting and writing knowledge down on beasts, everyone turns to this house when a monster situation arises. To counter this, a witch (before being killed) cursed their bloodline, so now a monster or mythical being can sense Boudreaux's blood to avoid or defend themselves better. House Boudreaux, as you might expect, is very strict towards members of their family and picky about who they get to marry. They have strict guidelines and protocols that everyone should obey. Breaking them a lot results in banishment, as being a Boudreaux is a deadly thing at this time.

Members:

(oldest to youngest)

Grandparents (1st Gen)
Brody Keswick Boudreaux (Head of the House/Umbria's Grandfather; Alive)
Louisa Lennox Boudreaux (Umbria's Grandmother; Alive)

Their Children (2nd Gen)
Hugo Thompkins Boudreaux (Uncle; Alive)
Remington Bronson Boudreaux (Father; Deceased)
Wilmaette Belleville de Clare (Aunt; Alive)

Children-In-Laws (2nd Gen's Spouses)
Eleanore Merriweather Boudreaux (Aunt/Married to Hugo; Alive)
Seraphina Coombes Boudreaux (Mother/Widow to Remington; Deceased)
Tybalt Quinn de Clare (Uncle/Married to Wilmaette; Alive)

The Grandchildren (3rd Gen)
Liam Edwardo Boudreaux (Cousin/Hugo's Son; Alive)
Leo Eddie Boudreaux (Cousin/Hugo's Son; Alive)
Eliza Maria Boudreaux (Cousin/Hugo's Daughter; Alive)
Tybalt Quinn de Clare II (Cousin/Wilmaette's Son; Alive)
Diana Lady de Clare (Cousin/Wilmaette's Daughter; Alive)
Valentine Rosa de Clare (Cousin/Wilmaette's Daughter; Alive)
Umbria Tenebrous Boudreaux (The Chosen Heir; Alive)

Characters

Umbria Boudreaux, the Huntress of Shadows
Isolabella Hesperia-Gwendoline Bǫlverkr, the Water Goddess

Edited at October 8, 2022 02:34 PM by Cereal
Spellbound x CerealOctober 29, 2022 07:38 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

A woman and horse ride peacefully beside a rushing river, the woman focused on a map, the sunlight beaming down the black-haired maiden and her dark bay-coated stallion. Her face had an agitated expression while tilting the map at different angles. She scoffed, then crumpled it up in a tight ball before tossing it into the river. "You know, Atlas, who needs maps when you have a wonderous steed to guide you?" She patted her horse's neck, earning a responsive snort which caused a grin to formulate on her lips. "Good horse. A very loyal beast." Umbria sighs heartedly, "Think of this as our saga! Your future children would be eager to hear your tales!" Her horse went quiet, like deathly quiet. She grew silent as well. Not because she thought they were in danger but was offended her horse didn't reply to her.

WIP

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us