Wolf Play : Troublesome Times RP open
Chatbox
 Apothecary
03:27:06 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhhhhh my new palette
 limbo
03:26:50 ZD
STS
LOL i know, you're a decade old! that's wild. i'd suck to lose an account to something like that so i'm hopeful its not the case TvT
 Caeruleum
03:26:28 Cae, Blue
"WTF is even is this scene?"
"There is a gutteral roar and a streak of gold across the sky. Wtf?"

why is explore allowed to shorten "what the fuck" and players have to spell it out >:(

also, the second one is about dreki? from the next months event? is this the same bug that makes quest give gold coins? lol
 STS
03:25:32 TS, Speckles
Limbo. I hope not, xD if its happening to yours, dont look at my account age, mine should be dead xD
 Eno
03:25:07 
Crescendo,
Ooh that's a fair amount. I also chopped my hair about a week ago. From just below my shoulders to half above *^*

And ay? October buddies? we love to see it *^*
 limbo
03:24:15 ZD
STS
at first i thought it might be due to the account's age and storing all the data, but it happens with an account i created this year too. i just hope it'll solve itself eventually haha :>
 STS
03:23:12 TS, Speckles
Limbo. I am, watching live streams is awesome, so fast and quick xD, Yup, it only happens sometimes, not always, but i get the lag and is struggle to load a page
 Angry Cupcake
03:23:07 
Rp?
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
03:22:42 Cae, Blue
eno, went from a bit past my shoulder to around my jaw :D hold on, i have a pic of all the hair on the floor XD
oooh, pasta! yummy yummy *^*

ayo?? october broski??? mine is a few days later! :D
 Hallow's Eve
03:21:45 Hallow, Eve
Love the new pelt! Time to make it work though with a custom
 limbo
03:21:37 ZD
yeah i watch youtube alongside playing, it works perfect. it's just wp, happens on mobile too
 limbo
03:21:08 ZD
STS,
woah, i hope you see the results of that elsewhere at least :0

Amy,
no worries lol. see ya <3
 STS
03:20:32 TS, Speckles
The speed doesnt seem to be helping sadly. its only Wolfplay it does it on, every other website is fine, such as Youtube and Google.
 Amygdala
03:19:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Limbo
I need a pvp break XD

I will be back in around 30 minutes
 STS
03:19:44 TS, Speckles
Limbo. Yes I know how you feel, I even upgraded my internet to full fibre, because it was available in my area. I am getting 800+ speed (Im in the UK) which is a first for me.
 Rogue Whispers
03:19:26 Rogue is a Ghost
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Eno
03:19:17 
Crescendo,
Ooh that's fun! Did you cut alot off? I'm making dinner at the moment, we're having pasta :D

Also super excited since the WP event lands on my birthday *^*

I just love gambling
 Rogue Whispers
03:18:54 Rogue is a Ghost
Bootiful doge <3
 limbo
03:18:47 ZD
STS,
I see :0 I thought i was the only one, no one seems to have this issue for the months that i've had it lol, so i assumed it was an issue on my end ^^;
 STS
03:18:09 TS, Speckles
Cres. Hello ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -4
Black Bear : +2
Ermine : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay

Troublesome Times RP openOctober 21, 2024 08:21 AM

DarkClaw

Darkseeker

Give Award

-Troublesome Times-

The forest isn't the same as before.

During centuries, the Silver Forest packs have shared their territory, occasionally fighting only for a good reason. They have agreed upon a set of rules, the Primordial Code, decided by their very first leaders. However, over the past years, these rules have become merely more than a myth, forgotten by the incoming habitants; the leader's title has become barely a rank, disrespected by many. The once peaceful forest has become a den of thieves, murders and assassinations all over the place. When humans start expanding their homes and threaten to wipe the tribes out, the new inhabitants of the forest will have to toss their conflicts aside and cooperate, or choose their own path and lead to extinction.
Troublesome Times RP openOctober 21, 2024 08:48 AM

DarkClaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Packs

Please follow WP rules(just going to say this, I think you all understand)
3 characters max per person
The Packs:
the Blood Moon Pack:
Alpha Male: TroubleBrewer-DarkClaw(1/1)
Alpha Female: (0/1)
Beta Male: (0/3)
Beta Female: Midnight-DarkClaw (1/3)
Omega Male: (0/6)
Omega Female: (0/6)
Pup: (0/3)
Elder: (0/2)
the Silver Moon Pack:
Alpha Male: (0/1)
Alpha Female:(0/1)
Beta Male:(0/3)
Beta Female: (0/3)
the Blue Moon Pack:
the Crescent Moon Pack:
the Black Moon Pack:

Loners: Shade-DarkClaw(1/3)
Humans: (0/5)
Please put Moonlight at the end of your character sheet to make me know you read the topic.

Edited at October 21, 2024 09:37 AM by DarkClaw
Troublesome Times RP openOctober 21, 2024 09:36 AM

DarkClaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character sheet
Name: TroubleBrewer
Nickname(optional): Trouble
Mate: Open
Offspring: Open
Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Description: A imposing wolf with scared amber eyes and and a thick brown, silver and black mane. Thick-legged and with fur to protect his head, chest,back and tail, this wolf has all that one would characterize of a warrior. As well as a fierce look, TroubleBrewer has sharp claws that he wouldn't hesitate to use on anyone that crosses his path.
Personnality: TroubleBrewer is a natural at fighting and prefers to solve problems with 'the simplest solution'. He prefers battling to negotiating, often causing chaos amongst his pack. That was what he learned: be the strongest, fiercest and cruelest to survive. His short-temper is a well-known fact in the whole forest, others around him not daring to announce bad news to him, fearing severe beating as a punishment to angering him. Despite this, he is a strong leader that knows how to restore order in his pack.
Strengths: Restoring order, punishing, fighting, making quick decisions
Weaknesses: Negotiating, planning, intolerating, short-tempered
Likes: Fighting, hunting, killing, beating, punishing, fishing
Dislikes: Negotiating, planning, disscussing, keeping calm, hearing bad news
Backstory(optional): TroubleBrewer was born in the Blood Moon Pack when humans had started invading their environment. At that time, his parents were only omegas who did very basic chores for better fighters. When he was one year old, he gained himself some respect by taking down a fox on his own. At two, he was already battling his way up the rankings, learning something essential : to be vicious and cruel. He then became the Alpha, killing once and for all the existing one, who despised Trouble, always looking at him with suspicion and making him suffer to avoid getting murdered. Trouble eliminated his contestants , making sure no one one was able to dethrone him.
Pack: Blood Moon

Moonlight

Forums > Roleplay

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us