Wolf Play : Ace's Art
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
05:24:50 
Urux, tell me about it. I've never met a GSP that wasn't an excessively mouthy a-hole with no manners or just suuper uber anxious. No in-between and they're just not for me.

Me too, lol. I act super picky and then I look at any dog for longer than 2 seconds and I want it.

You right. You right. I just like how muscular they are.
 Urux
05:22:03 Urox
Seki
It's worth having a peek. It's something like 10th-14th of march each year, or at least around those dates
 Urux
05:21:29 Urox
Ecifircas
Sighthounds are darlings. a breed I'm not the biggest fan of are GSPs, just the ones I've interacted with are crazy, loud and not my vibe.

In saying that, I will adopt anything and everything haha

If he likes the doggie it's a win-win, I buy gifts that are win-win all the time lol

distant-screams
05:20:07 katy | beetle
-Click-
welp, i'm gonna have a tough time parting with these guys :')
 sekizen
05:16:54 seki / orchifer
urux,
will be on the lookout. and yes! i cant say i watch crufts often, i follow along akc a lot more haha
 Ecifircas
05:16:31 
Urux, <3

That is so cool. I love lurchers. So pretty. Whoever gets them is super lucky. It's really neat, actually, that some of the fastest dogs on Earth like to sleep the majority of the day. lol

Greyhounds really suit my aesthetics / lifestyle and Eternity *adores* sighthounds. He likes dogs but doesn't really like the work associated with them so a retired racing grey as an anniversary present is definitely in the cards several years form now - (it's a gift to myself but he can look at it and think it's cool too, right? Win win.) lol

I'm a purebred snob though so I'll always favor pure wolfhounds. I only really like bandogges / bullherders and sport-bred mixes that do agility / flyball.
 Urux
05:15:23 Urox
Seki
I don't have any of them -^-
I was only there for a week, but if I see them next week at the show I will 100% link them if I see you here.

Have you heard of Crufts before? If you haven't, dude. It's livestreamed on Youtube for 4 days. Everything, agility, obedience, shows, displays, flyball, best in show etc
 sekizen
05:13:50 seki / orchifer
urux,
please show pics omg.
and i used to work at a boarding facility as well :D
the owners were avid dog show people and bred show line goldens and bloodhounds
 Urux
05:13:44 Urox
Ecifircas
Haha, I certainly won't make it that cheap now.

Oh my goodness, we have these two staghound/wolfhound crosses that we need to find homes for. Entire, but due to be desexed. They're so lovely, I'd take them if I could. I adore that breed - I'd prefer a pure wolfhound really though
 Ecifircas
05:12:31 
Urux, ugh. Please don't do that. That would literally be a travesty.

But yes. I especially love the males. Please send pictures of any dogs you see that look cool. And yeah, tons and tons of work. Not really for me.

I have a really distinct taste in dogs - anything big, aggressive, and kind of brutish looking. I have a Central Asian Shepherd. lol

Greyhounds. <3 Get a grey. So pretty.
 Urux
05:11:38 Urox
seki
Shelties are gorgeous. They have this little girl called Esme. Oh my goodness. She's that ginger light colour with a proper fox tail.
 Urux
05:10:57 Urox
Ecifircas
:') Thank you for telling me lol
I was going to put my stuff back up for like 10-15 apples full body

Their malies are so cute ^^ They're actually showing their shelties at the Royal Melb show next week, I might see them. If I do, I'll snag some pics and link them when I see you here next lol
They're lovely dogs, but they require so much work. I would love a greyhound they're so sweet. But my aunt breeds working line border collies, I plan to ship one of her girls over here and continue the breeding line here :P But that's after I finish my uni course lol
 sekizen
05:10:22 seki / orchifer
urux,
that is pretty awesome omg. i love hearing about dog stuff. shelties my beloved <3
 Ecifircas
05:08:07 
Urux, omg. Malamutes. I love Malamutes. :') A breed I would so own if I could deal with the shedding and food aggression. lol
 Ecifircas
05:06:39 
Urux, definitely. People's actions get AB'd pretty frequently these days and there's definitely an interest in humanoid art.

Please go sell your art. Make some money. <|3

twin, go name your wolves. I'm going to confiscate them. But yeah, that's hard. lol I want all the dog gear. I try to save and then someone makes leather Red Dead collars.
 Urux
05:04:16 Urox
Seki
This might interest you.

I just completed placement at a local dog boarding place and the owners are avid dog sled and barrel pull racers! They go up to Alaska etc to race, it's so cool! They breed champion malamutes and huskies. They also do sheltie breeding for show standards on the side.

I am so excited for Crufts next year! I am visiting the UK again, but school starts a week before Crufts so I can't attend. </3
 sekizen
05:02:22 seki / orchifer
twin,
i tried :sob:
but i get tempted to spend money on apples when i can be spending it on dog gear and stuff..
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:01:50 Bau
Oops
I don't know
 -Sweet-Poison-
05:01:43 Bau
Idk, some people pay big bucks for munchies as well cooked as yours man
 Urux
05:01:19 Urox
Ecifircas
D: What?!
I'm sobbing haha

I didn't think they'd be up there in that price range

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +4
Jackal : -1
Bobcat : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery

Ace's ArtNovember 26, 2023 07:39 PM

Ace

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please note, I am extremely self consious of my art, I know I'm not that great, but I'm trying
-
All art made by me unless other credits on it.
-
Constructive critism and comments enjoyed :)
Ace's ArtNovember 26, 2023 07:41 PM

Ace

Lightbringer

Give Award
2023-11-26-0ya-Kleki.png
Small sketch I did while at a dog show I did of my friends dog, a lagotta. Photographed at night in a dark room so shitty picture quality

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us