Wolf Play : Heh- Never done this
Chatbox
 Vulpixles
09:24:41 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Thoughts? I wanted it to fit the name "Thunder Bringer"
 distant-screams
09:24:30 katy | beetle
no worries, i just made that decision a few minutes ago xD might use minerva in the future though, it's a great name.
 SunFalcon
09:24:04 Sun
I didn't realize he was a guy though, lol, Onyx is perfect though
 Creeping Death
09:23:47 Kirk | Krik
Haha yes
 Creeping Death
09:23:33 Kirk | Krik
Nyx as well for blakc one
 SunFalcon
09:23:30 Sun
I was actually thinking of suggesting Minerva for the black one too, it could be in honor of maggie smith 😭
 distant-screams
09:23:06 katy | beetle
i love onyx for him, thanks!

though minerva would be cute if he was a female OC :0
 Creeping Death
09:22:23 Kirk | Krik
blue one - Neptune, Cosmo, Orion, Stellar, celestial,Zenith,

Black one - Minerva, Nebula,Onyx

For some reason cant think a lot for the black one
 distant-screams
09:20:33 katy | beetle
i really like maelani for the second one, thank you ^^
 Salem
09:19:25 Rumi
For the first one, Nixie could be cute too :P
 Salem
09:18:53 Rumi
Katy
Melanie
Kiara
Maelani
Guinevere
Kailani
Adira
Mira
 distant-screams
09:16:49 katy | beetle
-Click-
-Click-

any name ideas for these two? not warrior cats related please :)
 Creeping Death
09:16:09 Kirk | Krik
Sun
yeah lets hope
 SunFalcon
09:08:52 Sun
Kirk
Well, let's cross our fingers I didn't get food poisoning cause I ate it anyways, lol
 SunFalcon
09:08:30 Sun
Lazy
I would definitely do it then! She'll look so pretty ^^
 Lazy Kingdom
09:06:08 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Sun
I've got a ghost sheet, pumpkins, fog and other things xD
 Creeping Death
09:04:41 Kirk | Krik
Sun, Personally I wouldnt risk it but if you are fine with the slight chance of food poisioning do it
 SunFalcon
09:03:48 Sun
Is eating chicken that was sitting out for an hour + a bad idea? 😅
 SunFalcon
09:02:32 Sun
Lazy
Might depend on what kind of spooky stuff you have but I can see her looking super cool with spooky gear, she gives off spooky fall vibes
 Creeping Death
09:01:50 Kirk | Krik
Shes pretty

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -1
Baboon : +4
Red Fox : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Heh- Never done thisMarch 1, 2024 11:14 AM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award

A world we never knew existed.

:3

Jacinda and her mom were in the biggest fight they ever had. The mother keeps on saying that she needs to be more responsible for the family, But Jacinda intends to move out soon.

“I don’t CARE. I’m going to move out and live my own life, Instead of living by your STUPID rules.” Jacinda Defended herself.

“You don’t know how dangerous this world is. Kidnappers; Abusage, And lots of messed up crap. You live here until you turn 19. By then, You should live by those rules, and I’ll allow you to go.” Jacinda’s mom yelled.

“I SAID I’m not going to live by those Dumb rules.” Jacinda stomped to her room, Packing stuff. She grabbed her Backpack, Her water bottle, Pencil and paper, Chips, Blanket, Hair Clips, Apples, And packed Cookies. She set out the door with a beige hoodie and black leggings. She heard something… Different.

“Mew!..” “mew..”

A stranded kitten was on the road.
“Well hello there! Where's your collar?’Mew..’There's not anything around here…Maybe you can be mine, but Mother wouldn’t let me..”
“Meow?”
“Oh right, I’m on my own now.”

Jacinda and the kitten find a theme park, After being drenched in rain. Jacinda started to wonder why there was a Theme park… In the rain and In the woods.

“There's a theme park! Let's go check it out.” Jacinda said towards her kitten.

“Meow!”

“There's Hot air balloons?! Wanna go check them out?” Jacinda asked. Her kitten’s eyes widened. Jacinda took that as a yes. Jacinda Ran over to the Hot air balloons. “Hey!” Jacinda Called, Catching the nearby workers attention. “Can I check out this hot air balloon? I’ve never been in one.”
“Sure. Just don’t fly it. It has a more advanced generator, Meaning it’ll shoot off 20 times faster than normal ones.” She Ordered.

“Okay! I promise not to!” Jacinda walked past the worker, Going into the balloon Crate. Woah, It’s cool in here. I love it!” Jacinda said, With her hand on the woven crate. All of a sudden two boys were messing around next to the balloon. The worker went to her boss, Talking about stuff on the clipboard. One boy accidentally tripped on the stake that's holding the balloon down, And pushes his friend into the crate. Jacinda gets knocked over from the Guy that knocked her over. The stake Unravels, And the balloon shoots off into the sky. At 200 mph. “AHHHHHH!” Jacinda Screams helplessly. She clings onto her kitten. The boy holds on to Jacinda, To make sure he doesn’t fly off.

“The doors open!!” He Yelled. But the wind started muffling him. The balloon started to slow down. “Oh my god, Are you Okay?! I’m so sorry, This is all my fault!” He started worrying.

“No no, It's Okay. We just have to figure out how to get down.” Jacinda said, Standing up. “The levers are too high.” She reached, But she was too short.

“Lemme try.” He tried to reach them, But was also too short. Jacinda plopped down, And started to cry.
“We’re all alone, In the sky, With no help, What do we do…??” Jacinda cried.

“Hey It's alright. At least we have company.” He said. “By the way, I’m Luka. Who are you?” Luka Asked.

“I’m Jacinda. I have a nickname too, It's Jacki.” Jacinda introduced herself.

“That's a Beautiful name!” Luka said with a smile.

“Mew….!?” The baby cat Came out of Jacinda’s Hoodie and started to sniff Luka.
“Awwe, Look at it! Girl or boy?” Luka asked, Letting the cat sniff his hand.

“I actually don’t know. I just found it today.” Jacinda answered.

Luka picked up the kitten. “It's a girl! Awee. What's her name?” Luka asked.

“I don’t know. I felt like a name similar to spring.” Jacinda said.

“How about Haru?” He suggested.

“Haru? I love that name! Haru! Haru!” Jacinda Started to call haru. The kitten was still a little confused.
“Ahah- She’ll learn her name soon.” Jacinda smiled.

“What's your favorite color?” Luka turned to Jacinda.

“I like green, Beige, Yellow, And black. What's yours?” She asked.

“I like black, Blue, Silver, and navy blue.” He smiled.

“Oo! I love those colors too! What's your Favorite Animal?”
“I like Dogs, Cats, Wolves, Dragons, Axolotls, uhm, Emus?” He laughed.

“Oh hahaha. I like all those too! Plus, Horses, and Foxes.”
“Cool.”

Moments pass, And the two are bonding. They talk about favorites, School drama, Hates, People they don’t like, Crushes, And more. The clouds started to look… Darker. Like it was about to rain.

“Oh no- No no no no no… It's going to rain.” Luka worried.

“It's going to rain?! I didn’t pack an umbrella!” Jacinda yelled.

“THAT'S NOT RAIN” Luka Yelled. “Hold on tight!” Luka grabbed Jacinda and Haru, Keeping them from falling out. The storm was unlike anything they have ever experienced before.

Edited at March 1, 2024 05:34 PM by ♡Willow♡

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us