Wolf Play : Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for review
Chatbox
 Narran Park
01:23:35 Sting
Bahahah Emmet
 Continental Wolves
01:12:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
15 females at 70+ hours and I have half the needed den space, time to yeet some wolves to the bone pile
 Clear Sky
01:02:14 Sky / Blue - she,her
-WP Click-

huf huf, should i keep her?
 Sabbath
01:01:04 Rook
Wow. What a beauty from wolf party. Too bad her weight and vitals are garbage
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:52:06 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ooo, I'll be waiting for it ^^
 Continental Wolves
12:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Damn, I just added a few more lines to that piece im writing and it's made me sad again e,e
May just wait to complete or add more to it tomorrow
 Nevermore.
12:45:16 Never/Nev
Technician

That's too bad...

Anyways, I'm going to head to bed, see you around, and don't stay up too late!
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:42:35 Chat's snack
Techno

Yoink em back >:)
 technoblade
12:42:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Nux

My team keeps getting yeeted
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:41:16 Chat's snack
Techno

I wish they liked me as much as I liked them.
 Existence
12:40:11 Exist / Kuskyn
I want to take a nap but this kid won't nap c.c
 technoblade
12:40:04 Lil Techy | Techno
tell me why the bears seem to love me
 Clear Sky
12:36:40 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi chat
 technoblade
12:35:46 Lil Techy | Techno
nux

I have several very large stuffed animals that make up my pillows

Transcendence

I have the plague doctor as well.

Raven

Sadly no but they are super soft.
 CrypticHollow
12:33:21 
this girl just threw a rare coat and a defect in the same litter!
-WP Click-
 Nevermore.
12:32:20 Never/Nev
Technician

I imagine it smells quite good, but do they even come scented?
 Transcendence
12:32:13 free palestine
Plague*
 Transcendence
12:32:02 free palestine
I personally want to save up for a Squishables instead for good reasons
The olague doctor plushes are very cute lol
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:31:58 Chat's snack
Techno

That's amazing. I have... the llama.
 technoblade
12:31:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Nux

It's this one: -Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -1
Red Fox : -1
Wolverine : +5
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Trading Post > Want Ads
   1    2    3    4 

Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 17, 2024 09:29 PM

Enigma

Neutral

Give Award

Hey guys! As my Wolf Play binge comes to a close, I will be looking for players with potential in explore to take in the wolves I have accumulated this summer as I will not have time to use them once I am back to school. This means all the wolves in my pack, yes, even my beloved explore team. Normally I would let them rot in my den until death, but with the new update making it harder for packs to train their wolves and get back into explore I have reconsidered, and am now taking applications for rehomings ^^

Of course, there are some parameters that you must meet and rules to read in order to initially qualify to apply. I reserve the right to change them as necessary, and may even make some exceptions for homies and certain packs I know to be good candidates. I also reserve the right to withdraw sales/giveaways altogether, as there is always a chance I will change my mind.

Qualifications & Rules

1. Packs newer to the game than three months are not permitted to apply, the exception being returning packs or homies I have made this summer. This is due to the uncertainty of whether they will stick around long enough to use the wolves to their fullest. Feel free to PM and argue your case!

2. If you are planning on scalping (purchasing and then selling for a higher quantity), you are not permitted to apply.

3. Applicants MUST fill out and comply with the provided form fields, or their application will be ignored.

4. You are not guaranteed to get the wolves you list, or a wolf, period. I will not respond to complaints about not getting the wolf you want.

5. If you have any questions, please PM me as I would like to keep this thread to applications only for ease of reading! Please integrate the word egg into your form if you have read all the rules.

~~~

Application Form <3

Pack Name & Number:
Faction/future faction change:
When you joined WP:
What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me:
Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM):
Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?:
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?:
How many explore wolves do you currently have?:
General goals on WP:
Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least):
Minimum requirements for a wolf:
Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free):
Optional - What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?:
Comments:

Deadline to apply: September 7th, 11:59pm GT

If you have questions, please PM me as I would like to keep this thread to applications only to ease looking through it. Thank you and good luck <3

Edited at September 8, 2024 01:12 AM by Enigma
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 17, 2024 09:50 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm leaving the game soon due to IRL stuff so I cant take any wolves

Edited at September 5, 2024 09:29 AM by Graywing
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 17, 2024 09:55 PM

~♥Nux♥~

Neutral

Give Award
{REDACTED}

Edited at September 2, 2024 12:12 AM by ~♥Nux♥~
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 17, 2024 09:55 PM

~♥Nux♥~

Neutral

Give Award
we're gonna ignore the double post :)

Edited at August 17, 2024 09:56 PM by ~♥Nux♥~
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 18, 2024 12:55 AM

Euphalexane

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name & Number: 287801
Faction/future faction change: Neutral
When you joined WP: March 20, 2022
What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: I buy lots of Chinese Pottery egg and health potions and I just go for it!
Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): I don't really have explore methods I just take out the babies and train them!
Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: Yes indeed!
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: I keep them and explore with them until they can't explore anymore.
How many explore wolves do you currently have?: 5
General goals on WP: Breed high-talent pups and become an explore master!
Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least): Mockingbird 🔥,Lexa II ❀🔥, Seasmoke 🔥,Meleys 🔥,Finem II 🔥
Minimum requirements for a wolf: No Minimum
Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free):I have a big budget! (apples and mushrooms)
Optional - What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?: How some people have all the luck in breeding!
Comments: N/A

Edited at August 18, 2024 03:54 AM by Euphalexane
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 18, 2024 04:42 AM

Featherfall

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name & Number: Featherfall (308637)
When you joined WP: I rejoined WP Dec 16, 2023. I first joined WP back in 2015.
What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: im currently at territory level 79, but am working on it when i have the time. Ive been exploring for a while.
Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): I usually just take wolves through forest lvl 30+ to train them as needed.
Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?:
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: Breeders!
How many explore wolves do you currently have?: 6? I think
General goals on WP: My main focus is breeding clean-lined defects and boosts with all positive vitals. I also do some exploring.
Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least): "Clarke" (I originally bred her), I'd also love to use "Blood Nugget" for breeding if she does not find another home.
Minimum requirements for a wolf:
Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free): I dont have much at the moment, but I am willing to figure something out in PMs.
Comments: You told me I did not have to fill out the entire form in PMs. 😆

Edited at August 18, 2024 09:46 PM by Featherfall
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 18, 2024 11:25 AM

Salom_

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name & Number: Salom_, 314564
When you joined WP:July on this account, but I am returning from 2017-2019
What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: On my old account I didn't do much hardcore exploring, but on this new account that has been my priority since day 1. So I've been doing quite a bit of exploring for the past two months. I even managed to get in the FMC hunting leaderboard even though it was my first one that I did! I also did quite well in the previous event, since I spent so much time on exploring and grinding for dog bones. I'm doing well at this one too! Though I don't like it as much so it's not a focus. But I have been still doing tons of exploring! I have multiple awards for exploring, both for being a newbie and for just basic exploring.
Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): For now I've been taking my whole team out to attack at once since my priority right now is making mush to support the training of my pups, who I have had CP trained. As far as BE training, taking 1-2 wolves out, usually one high BE and one trainee, out on a low level forest has been my method in the past and has worked extremely well on Pike. Since the explore update, I plan to explore in low 20s forest with multiple high BE chaperones (on pursue, unless needed) and multiple trainees (likely a 3:3 ratio since I have three pups being trained up). This way the trainees can get quite a bit of BE with a backup to ensure the prey doesn't run and to help in the event of a dangerous enemy, such as a bear or a mountain lion.
Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: Yes, I spend as much time as I can exploring, especially during FMC. Last season I only got 25th in hunting, but I intend to do better this time since my wolves are now better trained and I've put significant investments into explore
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: Using them for quite a bit of explore and also for PVP. My pvp ranking is low but I have started working on it! Mainly it will be explore as I've put a huge focus on that. In the two months this account has been on here, I've gotten to a territory level of 26 so it's a big focus
How many explore wolves do you currently have?: 2 fully cp + be trained ones (only 1 DG, it's a WIP), and 3 pups who I am intending to train up to be explore wolves (already invested in training). There are other wolves I use for explore but these are the only ones I've put significant investment into making great explore wolves
General goals on WP: Currently, to unlock every explore biome and raise a really good explore team. My main focus is explore. I don't really have a breeding goal right now since I'm pouring all my mush into my team instead. I also want to do better on FMC, such as top ten, since I just barely squeaked in and got 25th last month.
Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least): Finem II (literally exactly what I'm looking for), Lexa II ("), Mockingbird ("), Meleys ("), Adri (she's DH + high CP),
Minimum requirements for a wolf: 1500+ cp ideally, BE doesn't matter as much but over 400 would be nice
Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free): Free or 2 apples / 2k mush (I'll have more by the time you do this, so please feel free to message me to haggle price!)
Optional - What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?:
Comments: I will message you on why you should consider me even though the account is new. Also! Even if I do not get a wolf, thank you so much for doing this! It's a very nice thought.

Edited at August 18, 2024 11:37 AM by Salom_
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 18, 2024 05:53 PM

Dem White Girls

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name & Number: Dem White Girls 57500

When you joined WP: Originally the day it launched, this account February 21st 2015.

What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: I am currently territory level 74. I did not explore much in past years but since I have returned to the game it's one of my new favorite things to do!

Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): I bring my trainee wolves (up to 2) along with my main battle wolves. Main battle wolves bring big prey down to a lower health, then trainee wolves take them out. This helps my trainees not flee and also saves time. I usually train in the forest or swamp.

Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: It has become a goal of mine as I've gotten more into exploring!

What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: Using them as battle wolves and also breeders.

How many explore wolves do you currently have?: 7 trained, 1 trainee, and a few prospects that I need to add CP to.

General goals on WP: Breeding wolves with defects and/or boosts that will also be good for battle. CL and short gen are preferable but I do branch out depending on the wolf.

Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least): Adri, Lexa II, Clarke, & Sisu!

Minimum requirements for a wolf: defect and/or boost, preferably HW.

Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free): anywhere from free up to a few apples per wolf.

Optional - What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?: Back in the day, rarity was not a thing. Wolves were instead described by amount of features, features being each type of marking available at the time. A visible 6 feature wolf (highest in demand in I remember correctly) would've been a wolf with a visible back marking, viable speckles, visible visible leg markings, visible muzzle marking, and visible tail marking.

Comments: eggs

Edited at August 18, 2024 05:55 PM by Dem White Girls
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 18, 2024 06:24 PM

The lost legacy

Neutral

Give Award
Pack name & Number- The Lost Legacy, 275019
Fraction/future fraction change- Neutral.
When you joined WP- April 1, 2021 ( Not a joke)
What is your exploring experience? How long have you been exploring?
If you have methods you would not like to discuss in fourm 's, Please PM me- I am currently in level 26 and I have been exploring for the past year.
Current BE training / explore methods ( also free to PM)- I normally get my wolf's BE trained by my friends.
Do you intend on participating competitively ( 20k+ HT score) in the FMC- Yes I love the FMC and competing in it!
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves? - I would probably use them the most as explorers but will definitely breed them!
How many explore wolf's do you currently have?- 3, but they are over 15 am I am in need of more explore wolf's!
General goals on WP - Exploring and breeding the next generation of breeding wolfs!
Preference on wolf's from my pack ( list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least)- Lexi II, Finem II, Meleys, Assassin, Seasmoke ( I would be fine with anything thank you for even doing this)
Minimum requirements for wolf: I would love a battle wolf but really anything is fine!
Budget ( if you would like a free wolf out free)- I would prefer free but I am willing to pay a thousand or two!
optional- What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?- I used to not even know what talent was! It was sad!
comments- Thank you so much!
Massive Back to School Pack Giveaway/Sale (Closed for reviewAugust 18, 2024 07:31 PM

Crooked Magic

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name & Number: Crooked Magic, 309509
When you joined WP: I joined on Jan 15, 2024.
What is your explore experience? How long have you been exploring? If you have methods you would rather not discuss in forums, feel free to PM me: I am currently at level 72 and have been exploring since I started wolf play, but in the past few months I have been exploring quite a bit more. I enjoy exploring, I feel closer to my wolves when I do. I usually explore in jungle; I explore about 300 moves a day and more if I can.
Current BE training/explore methods (also free to PM): I explore only with that wolf for a while, sometimes buying more explore moves so they are BE trained as fast as possible. I don't like getting my wolves trained in other packs, it takes away my time with my wolves.
Do you intend on participating competitively (20k+ HT score) in the FMC?: Yes, I explore as much as I can and make sure to have pups for wrestling. I enjoy being able to see my dead wolves in explore, it feels like they're watching over my wolves.
What do you intend on doing with your wolf/wolves?: I will treasure them, using them to explore and PvP. I will not re-sell them or ever send them away.
How many explore wolves do you currently have?: I have 6, but some of them arent fully trained and are currently indangered by the deathscript.
General goals on WP: I want to reach level 100 in explore, be #1 in Pvp power rank, and save 10,000 mushrooms.
Preferences on wolves from my pack (list up to five in descending order of most wanted to least):
1.Lexa II (perfect wolf for me, a divine health with a defect that is fully battle trained.)
2. Clarke
3. Assasin
4. Meleys
5. Seasmoke

Minimum requirements for a wolf: I really just need another female divine health explorer that is fully or most of the way trained. A defect would be very nice too, but not needed. I am looking to adopt 1 or more wolves.
Budget (if you would only like a free wolf, put Free): I will pay literally anything for Lexa II. I have plenty of apples and mushrooms. I also own items like dyes (exclusive and legendary) and jasmines.
Optional - What is your least known WP fact/knowledge?: I need to learn a bit more about palletes because Ive been thinking about maybe opening a pallete shop. And of course, there's always more to learn!
Comments: Please Pm if you have any more things to ask. Thank you so much for this. It would really help me if I was able to get a wolf, but If there are better owners that you find, I will totally understand. :) I also may be new and do not have as much expierence as other packs, but I truly care for my wolves and make sure that they are cared for above everything else. Lexa if a beautiful girl and I would adore her truly if I could have the honor of getting her.

Edited at August 19, 2024 02:08 AM by Crooked Magic

Forums > Trading Post > Want Ads
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us