Wolf Play : Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?
Chatbox
 Reprobate
02:37:42 🪱
see, maybe there will be more exciting forum activity if you dont go 😌
 Golden Meadows
02:37:26 Ollie, Gold
its me
I am the haunted
 OCCULTIST
02:37:20 Man Lover
who even was that guy
 technoblade
02:36:54 Lil Techy | Techno
nox

oooo spooky ghost
 starmutt
02:36:44 marsh | they/it
90% of me who go to bed 2 hours earlier miss exciting wp forum activity
 Reprobate
02:36:30 🪱
truth speaker at it again !!
 Nox
02:36:23 📦
Did you hear something 😳 chat's haunted 😳
 Salt Shaker
02:36:03 link. link. link. li
stay up just a little longer, 90% of people who go to bed miss major UFO sightings
 technoblade
02:35:27 Lil Techy | Techno
yes
 Reprobate
02:35:10 🪱
no 💖
 starmutt
02:34:17 marsh | they/it
3:34 am should i be sleeping
 Nox
02:33:39 📦
I try pookies, I try. 👉👈
 Salem
02:32:55 Rumi
Jinno,
Marketplace > Apples > Den Expansion
 Reprobate
02:32:52 🪱
always so helpful <3
 starmutt
02:32:28 marsh | they/it
thank you for the wise knowledge box
 Nox
02:32:07 📦
Hope this helped. 👍
 Nox
02:31:15 📦
If you ask nicely all your wishes will come true
 Golden Meadows
02:31:05 Ollie, Gold
What's up chat?
 Reprobate
02:30:51 🪱
believe in the heart of the wolf yugi
 The Amethyst
02:30:24 
Sal

Thanks! I wanna make a wolf oc to sell

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Sun Bear : -1
Alligator : 0
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 12:40 PM

SixBears

Administrator
Lightbringer

Give Award

Would you prefer that all of your wolves can interbreed, rather than just the alphas? We know people have their sneaky ways of doing it already. Maybe it's just time to make it official? Down side is there will be less breeding to outside packs.

Poll Question: Would you prefer that all of your wolves can interbreed, rather than just the alphas? 
Total Votes: 428
Yes : 36184%
No : 4711%
Maybe (Describe) : 205%

You have cast your vote.
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 12:51 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
No just because I feel like there would be no reason to put studs up for breeding anymore
Edit: I feel like it makes the game easier where it doesn't really need to be easier, unless we go with what ET suggested or Fei to balance it better

Edited at July 23, 2024 03:07 PM by Salem
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 12:51 PM

Serpents

Lightbringer

Give Award
maybe I mean I will out source it ex I send male or female to a another pack bred then they send them back (more so preiume as its safer ) but I love studs

Edited at July 23, 2024 12:52 PM by Serpents
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 12:52 PM

Aestralis

Neutral

Give Award

Salem said:
No just because I feel like there would be no reason to put studs up for breeding anymore

I agree, I feel like having to breed outside your pack increases community interactions!
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 12:59 PM

Anxiety

Darkseeker

Give Award
I personally don't feel like I interact with packs in any meaningful way when I breed to their studs, since I just search and breed in the Trading Post. I'm not actually networking or conversing with anyone.
I would still list my own studs for breeding for profit and to seek awards, so it wouldn't limit the gene pool in that sense.
Also, as mentioned, there are ways around the system in place already. This would simply make it safer and less cumbersome to do so.

Edited at July 23, 2024 01:08 PM by Anxiety
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 01:02 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

I like to breed within my pack - but there's also plenty of wolves I'd breed to outside of my own pack.

I think there's an easy way to have a middle ground here - like having a limit to how many wolves can breed within your own pack [e.g. only x many specific wolves or x many breedings within your own pack per game year. - you could then buy additional breeding slots for apples in the barter, or there could be an item that allows you to reset your pack interbreeding number, like the jasmine.]

There could also be a fee, like the old alpha breeding fee, to breed within your own pack.
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 01:05 PM

Moonlit Lake

Neutral

Give Award
I see it both ways, though I vote for yes. It's good for community interactions I agree, but it's hard working out the pup situation at times since they stay with the female wolf. If you want to keep some pups from your male it's a little more challenging. I'd like to have both options.
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 01:07 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I like the idea of having a set amount of breedings per game year if it's super low to start with and you can buy more slots in barter

Eternity said:
I like to breed within my pack - but there's also plenty of wolves I'd breed to outside of my own pack.

I think there's an easy way to have a middle ground here - like having a limit to how many wolves can breed within your own pack [e.g. only x many specific wolves or x many breedings within your own pack per game year. - you could then buy additional breeding slots for apples in the barter, or there could be an item that allows you to reset your pack interbreeding number, like the jasmine.]

There could also be a fee, like the old alpha breeding fee, to breed within your own pack.

Otherwise it feels like public breedings don't matter at all since I breed for rarity and I could've done it all within my own pack super easily and for free
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 01:08 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award

Eternity said:

The middle ground please xD
Should Wolves Interbreed In Packs?July 23, 2024 01:11 PM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Not sure really.

I rather breed to wolves outside my pack except maybe alpha pair can only breed to their bonded and maybe same with the beta? Betas can breed with their bonded?

Other than that I prefer my wolves bred with others outside and to other players wolves.

Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us