Wolf Play : Fallen Gods | Fantasy RP | Open
Chatbox
 Sateda
12:05:38 
Lapin-
Yeah, apple items are messed up for me too. Must be some updates about to happen.
 Featherfall
12:05:30 
I pushed the button and regret it 😆
 Lapin
12:04:42 Rabbit
Never mind I guess there are buttons now
 Sateda
12:04:31 
Yeah I think it's only premium. Nothing on my page.
 Featherfall
12:03:54 
It's at the bottom of the den page. I'm not sure if it's only premium.
 Lapin
12:03:38 Rabbit
Umm are apple items in the market place not showing up for anyone else?
 CrypticHollow
12:03:28 
oh my gosh
 Sateda
12:03:19 
Where's this button at? Is it for premium only?
 Featherfall
12:02:52 
I did Cryptic, I don't think it's doing what it's supposed to.
 CrypticHollow
12:02:16 
feathertail

I wanna push the button but I'm nervous-
 Raging Flames
12:01:59 Rage, Flames
Blind Bat
Do you have a Bane yet? Kinda looks like he has a mask on his muzzle
 CrypticHollow
12:00:40 
eve

this design is similar to one o did a long time ago! I dunno if you knew him but the name of the stud was champion
-WP Click-
 Featherfall
12:00:11 
Hallows,

I pushed the button to see what it would do, and it more than doubled my packs dominance. Is it supposed to do that?
 Blind Bat
12:00:08 I Am Vengeance
-WP Click-

I need a batman character to name him after
 Hallow's Eve
11:59:12 Hallow, Eve
Hollow

Yeah!
 Hallow's Eve
11:59:02 Hallow, Eve
Feather

Eve was talking about that the other day! I wonder if the website is about to update
 CrypticHollow
11:58:45 
eve

wanna see my custom design! I made it based off an old custom I had on an account I owned years ago
 icemoons
11:58:28 slushy,ice,moon,
leaves battle anyone?
 Hallow's Eve
11:58:17 Hallow, Eve
Oh she's gorgeous. I love the rosewood on obsidian!
 Featherfall
11:57:48 
What's this "stagger dominance" button?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +4
Polar Bear : -3
Badger : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Fallen Gods | Fantasy RP | OpenSeptember 5, 2024 05:53 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Table of Contents
Rules
Plot
Threads
Roles & Other Information

Edited at September 5, 2024 09:16 PM by Salem
Fallen Gods | Fantasy RP | OpenSeptember 5, 2024 06:47 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
1. All of Eve's already made rules should be followed. Click Me! That will lead you to the rules page.
2. You're limited to 2 characters, maximum, to begin with. You're allowed one god, and one human but humans can only be allowed while gods are required. We may change this.
3. Do not powerplay. They may be gods but they also need their weaknesses. As they're gods of dark aspects, they can have dark things about them but generally try to keep it even.
4. I'm not expecting advanced writers, but I do want a decent understanding of english and at least semi-literate. Activity levels for this RP will be something like a post a week, but no pressure.
5. Reservations will last 48 hours, with no extensions. The role will open up after that time ends.
6. Please mark your characters as a WIP. And when they're done, please PM me and remove that mark so I know when to check. Thank you!
7. Don't be petty when a character sheet is declined. I've had players be so petty I had a mod step in </3 Don't make me get a mod, please.
8. Please add a link to an RP example in your other section when you're done so I know you've read the rules!
I'd also like to note that rules may change so it's up to you to keep up with them! And some lore may change in the discussion so the character limit will change too.

Edited at September 5, 2024 09:00 PM by Salem
Fallen Gods | Fantasy RP | OpenSeptember 5, 2024 06:54 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
The Infernal are a group of ancient gods who’ve been around so long that no one really remembers where they came from. They’re seen as demons, feared but respected. Their followers trust them completely because, despite their scary appearance, they protect with the fury of the universe.
However, the gods distanced themselves from humans, which allowed another god to take over. Halina, a god of peace from a different pantheon, posed as the Infernal gods after they fell. To her followers, she’s a symbol of peace, but to the Infernal gods, she’s worse than death.
The five Infernal gods have been forced into human forms and now live among humans in their world. They’re much weaker in these forms but still have their powers of destruction. They rule over dark aspects like war, nightmares, and despair, and they must use these powers wisely as they plot to take down Halina.
⟣☽⟢
These Infernal gods, despite their weakened state, will have to take orders from Halina while plotting their return to power. They’ll act as hitmen for her, gathering more followers and carrying out her commands. They can visit her realm anytime, but these visits are risky and don’t always go as planned. Halina has eyes everywhere through angels, possession, and other means, so the gods must handle her constant surveillance while working on their secret plan to reclaim their supremacy.
Fallen Gods | Fantasy RP | OpenSeptember 5, 2024 09:03 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
This is just my default character sheet. You don't have to use it, and some stuff here may be optional depending on if you need it or not ^^
Feel free to use your own version. If you want help with things like what might be acceptable for the appearance, abilities and more, feel free to shoot me a PM.
⟣☾⟢
Full Name
Nicknames
Name Pronunciation
Name Meaning
Sexuality
Moral Alignment
Personality
Temperment
Enneagram Type
MBTI
Appearance
Voice & Accent
Strengths
Weaknesses
Backstory
Fears/Phobias
Favourite Quote
Theme Song(s)
Affiliations
Other

Edited at September 5, 2024 09:04 PM by Salem
Fallen Gods | Fantasy RP | OpenSeptember 5, 2024 09:05 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Threads
Discussion Thread
RP Thread
⟣✾⟢
None have been made yet, they'll be clickable links and it'll be announced here when one is made ^^
Fallen Gods | Fantasy RP | OpenSeptember 5, 2024 09:06 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
The Infernal
-
Dara Caoimhín | M | Madness & Obsession | Played by Salem
Reserved for Junglejunkie
-
-
Other Information
Nothing to see here yet! Feel free to start reserving/posting. Please PM me all questions though, to keep the forum clean :P

Edited at September 7, 2024 12:12 PM by Salem
Fallen Gods | Fantasy RP | OpenSeptember 7, 2024 12:09 AM

Junglejunkie

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'd like to reserve a spot for a God role, just one character for me
Fallen Gods | Fantasy RP | OpenSeptember 7, 2024 12:09 AM

Junglejunkie

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Forgot to not reload the screen or it doubles the post)

Edited at September 7, 2024 12:11 AM by Junglejunkie
Fallen Gods | Fantasy RP | OpenSeptember 7, 2024 12:12 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Jungle,
Reserved
Fallen Gods | Fantasy RP | OpenSeptember 9, 2024 12:13 AM

Junglejunkie

Lightbringer

Give Award
Full Name
Ran Frode Aaberg
Nicknames
None, open to be developed through the story
Name Pronunciation
Raw-n, Frod-e, Aa-berg
Name Meaning
Goddess of the sea and death who dragged drowning humans by net, wise/clever, river by the mountain
Pronouns
she/her
Sexuality
grey aroace, omnisexual
Moral Alignment
slightly chaotic, very grey area morally
Personality
Ran is often seen as cold, sharp like jagged rocks below a seaside cliff. She stopped letting people in many years ago and has kept up a wall between her and others. She's not afraid to be snarky or rude, which in turn has gotten her in a lot of trouble over her immortal life. While she is quite bright, she does let her temper get the better of her, or she may choose not to interact at all. This leads her to others seeing her as less intelligent, she knows more than she lets on from simply watching others around her.
While she will never be a cheery or bubbly person to even those close to her, around animals, especially sea animals, she lets out a much different Ran. Animals bring out a much calmer version of Ran, which is not achieved by many people or gods for that matter.
Though she tends to hide it, she is a very emotional person. This is why she created such a hard exterior. This is mostly evident in her sudden outbursts, or her silent tears, which of course she lets no one see. She hates being in the position she's in along with the other four gods, away from where they lived for so many years. It has quickly grown into resentment for her, only adding to the anger she previously had.
If one was to get through to her, though, she is quite gentle. Those who stay through the storm get to see the beauty, but Ran is used to those never getting that far. Though she knows she doesn't make it any easier.
Appearance
Human Appearance:
Ran stands at an average height of around 5'5, with a slim but toned figure. Her hair is black, nearly to her knees though usually kept up in a bun, and always looks wet. Like oil-covered water, slick and straight, shining with the smallest reflection of light. Her dark greyish-blue eyes are almost sunken into her skull. Across her face is a scar, like a slash from the top of one eyebrow that leads down to the middle of her cheek on the other side of her face. Her skin is pale, with almost a blueish hue, a similar look to those who have drowned, though she of course hasn't. She wears loose-fitting clothes, often in shades of greys, greens, and blues, with the occasional black outfit making an appearance. Ran always has a belt on, with a small dagger on each side, which she uses as need be for protection or worse. She typically wears sneakers, slightly worn out, but the comfortable kind that she just isn't ready to let go of. Her ears are adorned by multiple piercings, mostly studs but a few are sea creatures, such as a seahorse and octopus on separate ears. Though she rarely shows it off, she has a large back tattoo, which is a black and white piece of a coral reef, complete with many fish and other life found in the sea.
God Appearance
Her skin becomes dark green and blue, and her entire body looks very wet. Her arm changed more into tentacles, elongated as opposed to her human form. Her hair is still the same pitch-black color, but it seems to run like an oily waterfall around her. Her eyes become more green, glowing like bioluminescents. She doesn't blink in this form, nor does she have eyelids to do so. Her face becomes much more eel-like, losing her nose to only become nostrils, her teeth sharpened and pointy. Her face stretched out slightly, mimicking the eel look. But the scar from her human form remains, only with the white fleshiness like that of a fish.
Voice & Accent
Imagine Astrid's voice from httyd, but give it a Swedish accent. that's what I picture her voice as.
It can be ragged and rough, stern and steady, but in the moments she's vulnerable or comfortable with those around her she lets go of the toughness of her voice. She will allow it to settle like the sea after the storm, becoming softer and kinder.
Her accent comes from her Norse roots. While it is not very heavy usually, in fits of anger and frustration it can come out much heavier than it typically would. There may be times when she is more comfortable with a person that she may slip up, using her accent more than she likes. She has been made fun of for it, so she has learned to hide the accent much better, even around those she cares for and trusts the most.
Strengths
Strong
Cunning/smart
Good with her daggers
Very observant
Curious
Weaknesses
Very insecure
Can't control anger
Becomes weaker with temperature shifts that are to high or to low
Rash/wreckless at times
very judgemental and untrusting
Backstory
Ran was the goddess of sea deaths and fears. She was never fully in control of what happened at sea, but she could manipulate it to her will. The rocks may become more jagged, the storm more violent, and the wind less strong. To create fear for her pleasure she would bring the giants of the deep to the surface, create visions, or merge creatures into unthinkable beings. Those who were not kind to the sea or who lived among the sea were often the first victims of Ran, though if one was unlucky they may also suffer the same fate of the cold, deadly waters. She was greatly feared among the mortals, because of her meddling they had trouble fishing, trading, or just simply staying alive at sea. But to those who worshipped her, she allowed fortune, as they did not see her as a beast as many others did.
When Halina came into power, Ran was one of the first to object to her ways and many others. Her free-willed spirit already caused troubles as it was with other gods, but this time her rebellion sent her to live as a human. This has left Ran with much of the anger she has, as before she was but a troublemaker, still with a temper but much better controlled than it now was.
When she attempted to rebel from Halina's plan, she gave her the scar across Ran's face. This was an ever-reminding symbol to Ran of Haline's control. Once Haline had made her point clear, she was sent to the human realm and forced to work for Halina, exactly what she had originally fought against. Her troubling nature has lost her support of the other gods many years before, so now she fights everyone with no one to fight anymore, even potential friends.
Fears/Phobias
WIP or TBD
Favourite Quote
"Dying is like the ocean, sometimes the tide comes in gently with soft, delicate waves quietly working in the background. Other days, the waves violently crash into explosions, demanding to be noticed but regardless of how it chooses to do its job, the tide will always come in." - Sarah Riad
Theme Song(s)
"Monsters" by All Time Low
Affiliations
None yet
Other
I don't currently have a rp example but I do hope that the details I have shown here are enough. I do have years of rping experience but most if not all of those have been deleted by now
I will add as well I am much more of a character builder while the story progresses. So the character usually becomes much more dynamic the further we go, so what I have now is more of just a baseline for personality and such, though my writing style is closest to the backstory section. high chance I will come back later and add to it

Edited at September 11, 2024 09:52 PM by Junglejunkie

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us