Wolf Play - Online Wolf Game!
Chatbox
 Saint
09:38:43 
Bugs, Leon
yeah i definitly need to research because the people ive talked about it with that have adhd are so anti meds and actually got offended mentioning it, which i think was stupid, because what if the meds make my life better? just because you dont like it doesnt mean i cant do what helps me lmao
 Angrboda
09:37:59 Ang / Angr
Anybody interested in a slow-burn romance RP? I'm down for just about any theme/pairing.
PM me if so ♡
 BuggyOs
09:35:40 Bug-a-boo
Yeah, my boyfriend felt bad taking adderall (no emotions, barely eating), but when he didn't take it he got really bad migraines. A few days without it he was fine though
 TheSigmaMales
09:30:38 Leon, Sigma
Saint

I was misdiagnosed 3 times before my current psychiatrist diagnosed me with ADHD 🤡

Trust me, adhd medication can easily be stopped, so there is no harm in trying. You can stop anytime :)
 BuggyOs
09:29:42 Bug-a-boo
Saint
oof, that sucks. My boyfriend was on adderall, which I hate. Dont go on it. My brother uses a nonstimulant and its so much better. I hope you are able to go on one and find one that works for you!
 Saint
09:28:15 
bug, i kinda want to try medicine but my theripist says it isnt bad enough but she isnt with me 24/7 but appearently i need her recommendation to get it.. its a circle
 Anxiety
09:28:08 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? ♥
 BuggyOs
09:27:11 Bug-a-boo
Saint
thats kinda funny cause I've called my boyfriend out on his ADHD a few times (he's decided to stop taking his meds, which I support, but hasn't changed anything else to make his life easier and keeps saying he will, but again, ADHD, he wont)
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
09:26:24 Lotus
MxM RP anyone?^^
 TheSigmaMales
09:26:08 Leon, Sigma
Saint

Relatable
 technoblade
09:26:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Kaos

I have a landline where I live so it makes it very easy. If I ever move to a new house I am going to have one there as well for this reason exactly.

Yeah I can't really think of anyone one with browns.
 Saint
09:25:14 
bug, with my mindset it wont but thank you lol

my ADHD has gotten so bad recently, and my girlfriend keeps calling me out on it ugh
 distant-lands
09:24:43 katy | beetle
Ollie,
i love that idea :D thank you!
 Faulty Demons
09:24:25 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Oooh, yes. Silver cross necklace and earrings
 Saint
09:24:18 
appearently im playing a game of " how many tabs does it take to crash and overheat my computer" lmap
 Kháos
09:24:04 Kaos || Khaos
Techno-
Lucky you have two numbers. :,) That's really great that you had a way to track its location!

That's a good point. :,) I just tried to think of somebody with a brown flag and can't think of anybody at the moment.
 BuggyOs
09:23:58 Bug-a-boo
saint
oh no! I hope things are done quickly!
 distant-lands
09:23:04 katy | beetle
-Click-

any jewelry ideas for this guy? i was thinking silver.
 Salem
09:23:03 Rumi
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Saint
09:22:54 
bug same :(
i have school work because i procrastinated, as well as dms i forgot to reply to oh god

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Caiman : +2
Green Python : +1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks