-WP Click-
 SpiritGuardian
10:22:01 Sleepy spirit
Wilver, alrighty :D
 Spookybeast
10:21:46 Will
@Spirit

Omg wait
I'll send different character art you can use!
 SpiritGuardian
10:21:19 Sleepy spirit
Wilver,
I feel like if i use the pig gif for the ferns itll be a overwhelming amount of the character ;-;
 Spookybeast
10:20:27 Will
@Spirit

Oh my god it's amazing 😭😭😭🩷🩷🩷
 Zeraphia
10:20:16 Vah is Spooky
Spirit

I gotcha no worries
 Broken Archangel
10:19:31 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Spirit me
 SpiritGuardian
10:19:20 Sleepy spirit
Vah,
mind sending a SS of my palette?...
I dont got my phone on me right now and im working on a mobile palette >->"
 Broken Archangel
10:19:12 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Bloody hell deaths wrath XD

-WP Click-
 Malcuth
10:19:08 Wander
Paws up?
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
10:18:37 Vah is Spooky
Spirit

Yup
 SpiritGuardian
10:18:01 Sleepy spirit
anyone on mobile right now?
 Goddess Juno
10:17:52 Juno (he/they)
-WP Click-
she's so beautiful
 Goddess Juno
10:17:33 Juno (he/they)
I finally got the Hades dye :')
 technoblade
10:17:11 Lil Techy | Techno
ah makes sense makes sense

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Water Moccasin : +4
Bengal Tiger : -4
Wolverine : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Terebinth Wolves x Angry CupcakeOctober 16, 2024 11:15 PM

Terebinth Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
Student(Terebinth) x Teacher(Cupcake)
As always, don't post unless your name is in the title ^^
Terebinth Wolves x Angry CupcakeOctober 18, 2024 04:19 PM

Angry Cupcake

Neutral

Give Award
Laurel Bellamy

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
WIP
Personality:
Calm: Laurel is rarely rattled, at least outwardly. She never wants to make another worried, so she tries to maintain that air of serenity and peacefulness in hopes that her own actions may rub off on others. She prefers to be seen as strong willed, always holding in her own fears until she can release them when she is alone.

Emotional: Laurel feels deeply, no matter the emotion. To say that she wears her heart on her sleeve wouldn't be entirely correct, but it is close to it. She isn't scared to feel, no matter what the consequences may bare. Her raw emotion shows how deep that she is, her personality rarely seeming "shallow" or "boring". Some may say that she is overly sensitive, but the way she views it is being honest with herself and others.

Innocent: To say that she is an innocent does not mean that it is a good thing. Laurel can come off as naive, often putting herself into bad situations through miscommunications. She simply seeks happiness and harmony through simplistic ways in a complex world.

Honest: Honest she is, but brutally so she is not. Laurel will always tell you the truth, but she prefers to let one down easy rather than to let it all come crashing at once. She'll admit when she is in the wrong without hesitation, knowing that if she doesn't, the sense of security will fade. She always wants for others to feel secure in her presence.

Empathetic: Laurel does not only become emotional for herself, but for others also. She tries to be sensitive, to be thoughtful of what she says as to not hurt another's pride or feelings. She picks up on others emotions well, but with that comes the overwhelming sense of not knowing what to do to fix it.

Caring: Laurel cares for the wellbeing of others greater than she does herself. She takes pride in assuring that those around her have every last one of their needs met. She is a kind and gentle soul who is willing to do whatever it takes to make one feel at home around her.

Patient: Slow to anger or become stressed. You can often wrong her time and time again without her patience ever waning. She'll work with you on anything you need, no matter how long it takes. To her, there is no sense in getting worked up over the little things in life the first time that it happens.

Selfless: Laurel would much rather do for others than for herself. If someone is in need of something she has in her possession, she is immediately willing to hand it over so that they may better themselves. She does not wish for praise or to be thanked, she simply wants to make the world a better place for others and in turn for herself. Laurel is giving and a lover of all beings, only wishing to see the good in life.

Forgiving: Her forgiving nature plays into her patience. Should she be wronged, no matter how terribly, she is almost always willing to forgive. She sees no reason to hold grudges above another's head. Why bother with something that will only cause her stress and heartache in the long run? She'd much rather show that she is someone you can come to in a time of need, no matter what or where you stand with her.

Terebinth Wolves x Angry CupcakeOctober 18, 2024 08:07 PM

Terebinth Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name
Noah Korin Michaels
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Role
The top student who just happens to be popular ;)
Apperance
WIP
Personality
Alot of Noah's academic rivals at the college call him Mr. Perfect. And well, on the outside, they aren't totally wrong.
Charming
There's not really one way to describe Noah's charm, because there's so many variables that goes into it. His other personality traits definitely contribute to his charm, but it's more than that. He usually has a calm smile on his face, unless, of course, he's concentrating, and he always makes sure to have an open posture when out in public. He just kind of has an air of calm and kindness about him that turns into charm whenever he speaks.
Confident
While he isn't arrogant, he is definitely confident in his abilities. He knows he's smart, and he's not afraid to show it. With that being said, he never brags about his gifts. He is always humble, ready to learn the things he doesn't know, because he understands he's not always right.
Responsible
Noah is a very responsible young man. He says what he means and means what he says. If he says he's going to help you study each morning, even if he's exhausted from his own study session that accidentally went all night, he's going to help you study. Even if he's sick he will never break a promise. However, he knows his limits and if beforehand he knows it'll be impossible for him to help, he will decline. But once he says something, you can know he will do it, even if it kills him in the process.
Hardworker
There's a reason he has the top three grades in basically all of his classes. Work, work and more work is all this man knows how to do once he puts his mind to something. And now that he's in college, you can bet he ends up going to bed past midnight every night because he's determined to do his part and do the best he can. Because of his responsible and hardworking personality, he rarely gives up. If he says he's going to help you do something, even if it doesn't work out, he will not stop trying to make things work until you practically yell at him to stop. This can be a good thing and a bad thing, so he warned when you ask him for help.
Kind
Noah is almost never mean to anyone and he always helps out where he can. He always does his best to make sure his words won't hurt anyone, and if he does accidentally hurt someone, he will immediately apologize as soon as he realizes. However, there is a limit to his kindness. If you mess with someone he cares about, bully anyone in his presence, or talk bad about a cause or event he likes, he will glare at you. But as long as you don't do the things listed above, he's chill and kind to everyone around him.
Friendly
Noah is probably one of the most friendly people you'll meet. He loves to talk and listen to people, even if he's never even seen them before. Seriously, he can go up to a random person and chances are, after an hour or so, they'll be friends. That goes for people he hasn't seen in years as well. Let's say you used to be friends, but had to leave the country for some reason. Even if you've been gone for five years, as soon as you come back, it'll be like you never left.
Respectful + Gentle
While most of Noah's other traits are of his own doing, the sole reason he's so respectful and gentle is because of his grandmother. She taught him how to respect himself and others, as well as how to be gentle. He's so gentle that any human or animal baby will feel safe in his arms, even if he himself is uncomfortable with holding such precious cargo.
Despite all these good traits, Noah is definitely flawed. He stinks at any games that aren't strategy, he gets overheated easily, and he has moments where he can't read the room or people's social cues at all. He also lacks the ability to multitask and therefore can get distracted easily. But what mind doesn't go down a rabbit trail when it's time to study?
Reserved
The most undesirable trait Noah has is probably his reserved disposition. While he can talk with people for hours about anything you can think of, the moment the conversation gets deep, he clams up. Especially if you try to get him to open up about himself, like his past or his "negative" feelings that he buries deep inside. He hates talking about himself when it comes to something important and much rather listen to others at that point. As things are now, Noah refuses to show anyone the person behind the walls he has put up.
Silly
Because he hates deep conversations and unpleasant feelings, Noah tends to turn into a goofball to keep things light. With that being said, if he's comfortable with the person he's with, sometimes he'll just be silly because he wants to or feels like it. He also likes to see people smile, and humor tends to do that, so really, who could blame him for having a slightly childish side?
Curious
As a child, Noah had always been curious about the world around him and the people living within it. That curiosity had gotten buried for the most part as he quickly found out the place he lived in wasn't a kind place. It felt like everytime he learned something new, all he would get was darkness. Though maybe, just maybe, that had to do with the fact that he was around the wrong people and things. Luckily his grandmother was quick to show him that the world wasn't all bad, though, and that there is still beauty in this life. Now, he isn't afraid to learn about things and show his curiosity.
Nowadays, thanks to his grandmother, Noah is a true gentleman, quirks and all.
Backstory
Noah was the only child of a single mother. By the time he was twelve, he had seen his mother date so many guys, each shadier than the last, that he didn't know the meaning of commitment or self preservation. However, even if her taste in men was horrible, his mother always tried her best. That didn't stop Noah from turning to the delinquent lifestyle as soon as he hit his teens, though. And at the age of fifteen, the pair went to live with his mother's mother. By a miracle, he started getting himself together as his grandmother influenced him more and more. The closer he grew to his grandma, the better person he became. At seventeen, he was a model student and a kind person. So yeah, it hurt when his grandmother died, but he kept her memory in his heart, doing his best to do the things that would please her.
Fast forward to the present and Noah is now one of the top students in an excellent college. His mother died when he was twenty due to a heart attack, and with not enough money for a proper house, he's stuck living with and taking care of his alcoholic step-father. But hey, things could be worse, right? Sure, his home life stinks... but his school life is awesome!
Dislikes
1. People who disrespects others
Extra
1. Noah doesn't have a specific eating disorder, but he tends to not eat just because he doesn't feel like it. And when he does eat, he usually only eats a little bit. With his brutal daily schedule, his lack of appetite can sometimes be detrimental to him. Honestly, it's no wonder he gets overheated easily *rolls eyes at my own character*
2. His major is Architecture
3. He is really good at singing
4. He is on the college volleyball team because it was his grandmother's dream to play volleyball

Edited at October 18, 2024 10:24 PM by Terebinth Wolves

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us