Chatbox
 distant-screams
06:20:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my girl?
 Kháos
06:19:57 Kaos || Khaos
Lovebug is such a sweet wolf. 🥰

Lovebug ❦ is in love with Bison 2 and kills them.
 Ace
06:19:27 ace <3
I just need one pvp win for a quest, can someone please do it?
 OCCULTIST
06:18:02 Man Lover
banned from the pub
 starmutt
06:17:33 marsh | they/it
the thread that got locked for talking about alcohol on DT is so funny i come back to occasionally
 distant-screams
06:15:39 katy | beetle
Sal,
haha yeah, i think i'll end up working on this custom adopt order though, and maybe some more premades :>
work was.. alright. had to put a cat in the panini press today to administer shots.
 Salom_
06:12:26 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo both good choices! I hope work was good :)
And I'm decent, thanks
 distant-screams
06:08:14 katy | beetle
thanks ^^ she definitely has one of my favorite designs, i bought her way back in march. finally now drawing some art for her xD
 Narran Park
06:07:25 Sting
Almost too nice for the bone pile
 SilverShadow
06:06:50 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

I love it!

He is stunning! I love how the eyes and nose go with the coat color
 distant-screams
06:06:08 katy | beetle
Ash,
a nap sounds nice xD

and i feel that! if it was the ptarmigan or robin feather instead i'd craft tons of those! i use my toucan feathers far too much to be crafting them away
 SilverShadow
06:04:47 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

Oo, sounds fun. I took a nap when I got home 😂

I never have a spare toucan feather either, lol. Wish it wasn't like the top 3 most useful feather out there... why not the couple brown ones that are too many?
 distant-screams
06:03:22 katy | beetle
-Click-
also- thoughts on how this turned out?

it was mainly me trying to figure out how to shade/light fabric xD
 Narran Park
06:02:50 Sting
Highest rarity from WP to date...Bummer the Weight & Vitals let him down
-WP Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:02:16 Bug || Ed (he/they)
Gaaahhh
3 more rabbits for this quest T-T

So close yet so far away
 distant-screams
06:01:20 katy | beetle
Ash,
about the same ^^ just debating what i want to do now that i'm home, lol.
 distant-screams
06:00:49 katy | beetle
the healing talisman?
i've never used it solely because i never have a spare toucan feather to craft it xD
 SilverShadow
06:00:30 Ash ☆ Crow
Katy

I think everything is smooth at the moment.

How about you?
 SilverShadow
05:59:53 Ash ☆ Crow
Do explorers actually use the talisman?
 distant-screams
05:59:25 katy | beetle
hey ash!
how's it going?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +5
Cheetah : -2
Mamba : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Old Money x Moo Cow 1x1September 28, 2024 04:40 PM

Old Money

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post here unless you are either Moo Cow or myself. Thank you!
Old Money x Moo Cow 1x1September 28, 2024 04:45 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award

WIP
Meredith Dove Pérez

"Mere"

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ethnicity: Peruvian-American

-Appearance-

Meredith is positively gorgeous and she absolutely knows it. Her face is delicately defined, with high cheekbones and a gently sloping jawline. She has dimples that are more prominent when she smiles, but if looking close enough they can be seen when she isn't. She has very feminine features, with doe-like eyes and long, dark eyelashes. Her nose is slender and slightly upturned, giving it that perfect little button look. Her lips are full and pouty, often retaining a pinkish-red color from being picked at. Mere's flawless skin is a warm tanned color, free of most of any scarring unless you're seeing her undressed.

Meredith is a small woman, standing about 5'0". Her shoulders are narrow, slipping down into a generously sized chest. Her stomach is flat and ever so slightly defined with muscle despite never working out. Her waist is small, but she flares out again at the hips with thick thighs and bottom.

Meredith's eyes are her favorite feature, emboldened on her face by those dark lashes. Their color is a warm brown, much like that of chocolate mixed with a rich raw honey. Her stare is often pensive, wondering and studying about all those she meets. Her hair is a slightly darker shade of brown, like black coffee with the smallest splash of milk. She has a middle part with curtain bangs and her hair holds a loose curl, ending at the middle of her back. Her signature style is to often tie it up with a piece of ribbon done into a bow.

Meredith's well manicured nails are usually painted a deep purple or red color. Her skin dons a few tattoos as well. A trail of blacked out paw prints runs up from her thigh and ends on her side about midway. She also has a classic butterfly tramp stamp that was designed to appear more dainty and less bold than most. Meredith has her ears pierced in multiple places.

Her way of dress is almost always dark and typically more revealing. She adores plunging necklines and anything that reveals her slender neck and collarbones. She's a fan of fishnet and leather, but she's not one to stray from comfortable clothing either, especially should those particular clothes be oversized and unbelonging to her.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us