Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 Existence
12:05:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Marsh c.c
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:05:21 Chat's snack
-WP Click-

Not happy with this, but keeping her for an experiment.
 starmutt
12:05:14 marsh | they/it
need another alliance to join xD to get these AvA quests done faster lol
 Eno
11:59:35 
Crescendo,
was 2 seconds away from boning her ;-;

If the base coat was anything else I may have kept but the brindle and leopard is ew ;-;
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:59:22 Chat's snack
Winters are my favorite dynamic, but I hate when they're practically just base coat.
 Caeruleum
11:58:18 Cae, Blue
i know someone who loves winters!
 Eno
11:57:30 
Ew ;-;
-WP Click-

Crescendo <3
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:57:13 Chat's snack
-WP Click-

Paws for this delicate lady?
 Caeruleum
11:56:34 Cae, Blue
e n o >:(
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:56:17 Chat's snack
Amor

Pfft, sounds like them.
 Ámor
11:55:53 On haitus
@Nux
To be fair Emmet gave me the chim, and i think the apples and the dye im pretty sure xD
 technoblade
11:54:45 Lil Techy | Techno
You spy 6 brown bears... yay
 technoblade
11:53:46 Lil Techy | Techno
Eno

I've made about 30k in the past week
 Eno
11:52:51 
Technom,
Solid numbers :o Love that for you
 Ámor
11:52:50 On haitus
@Cae
I know right! Like my field id make 12 an hour and I currently make 14 an hour eith raises every year and my job i can chiose when i go to work
 Caeruleum
11:52:02 Cae, Blue
sigh, peer pressured into spending again 😔

amor, what a wonderful and logical world we live in
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:52:02 Chat's snack
Amor

Dang- That's awesome for Spoops.
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:51:31 Chat's snack
My new wp goals are

Breeding my own chim

Getting on Techno's explore level
 Ámor
11:50:58 On haitus
@Nux
Yee plus i had just made that horror custom havoc's rampage so i gave her to emmet too
 technoblade
11:50:09 Lil Techy | Techno
Eno

Forest, I get like 1300 per level in spring

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 21, 2024 11:56 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
Do not post if you are not Zeraphia or Urux
Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 22, 2024 12:16 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Callisto " Sylverune

Male

Appearance:

download20240802211542

Credit Nase_Nikyuu on Picrew

Callisto is a beautiful man, although the majority of the time he is wrapped up in black riding gear that cover everything but his eyes and a sliver of skin between them. He stands at 5'11, not impressively tall but that benefits him in his chosen specialty. Callisto is well muscled, defined even during everyday activities. Something he maintains religeously. His skin is fair, if not lightly tanned, protected from the sun on outdoor missions by his extensive clothing choices.

His eyes are a quartz pink with a hint darker peony flicked throughout the iris. A very catching set of eyes, lined with think lashes on the upper lid. His eybrows are strong an dark, the left having a slice of hair missing from a small scar. In stark contrast, his hair is a platinum, almost white, pearly blonde. Toussled on top of his head, kept short and easy for concealing under hoods or hats during missions as he sticks out like a sore thumb otherwise.

Also on the left of his face is a jaggard, ugly scar. Starting from the corner of his mouth, it stretches up in a pseudo-smile, finishing after the muscle of his jaw by his ear. He rarely talks about he obtained this scar, but it was clearly a frightening experience. But the main feature are the criss-crossed scar on his back. Two huge slashes in an X shape over his muscular shoulders, stretching down to his waist. With his memory altered, he does not know how he got the scars and it scares him that he doesn't know the violence he faced prior to his death.

Callisto's voice is like honey, dripping saccharine in its smoothness. Not overly deep, but a soothing elixir to the ears. Each word is chosen carefully and is pronounced with clarity.

Personality:

Tranquil | Catlike | Quiet | Cordial | Suspicious | Knowledgeable | Saturnine | Fleeting | Calm | Sombre | Slick Talker | Careful | Curious | Intelligent | Tired | Stoic | Overcritical | Chivalrous | Shameless | Reliable | Solitary | Athletic | Orderly | Discreet

Current Status: Deceased.

I'm going to adjust to a more fanstasy twist of him - but I need to think of a good one haha

❤,。・:*:・゚❤,。・:*:・゚❤。・:*:・゚❤,。・:*:・゚❤。・:*:・゚❤,。・:*:・゚❤。・:*:・゚❤,。・:*:・゚❤

Edited at August 22, 2024 04:25 AM by Urux
Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 22, 2024 12:36 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Lily Faustlin

Female

Appearance

vahh

Credit Ummmmandy on Picrew

Her hair is a sandy blone that streches down to the small of her back, remaining mostly straight all the way down. Usually Lily pulls it up into a half up-do with a hastily assembled bun. Standing at 5'5", Lily is a scrawny woman, lacking muscle and fat, she sports an almost rectangular body shape, vaguely offset by the smallest of curves at her hips.

Her skin is on the paler side, pink dusting across the joints of her body and her cheeks, one small beauty mark beside her lips is very faint and often blurred by a touch of make up. Set in large, slightly downturned sockets are a pair of dark brown eyes, splattered with hints of something lighter.

Personality

Confused | Spacey | Kind | Friendly | Humorous | Gentle | Quick-witted | Guillable | Naive | Loving | Forgiving | Optimistic

Lily is extremely friendly in most circumstances, she is willing to extend a hand to anyone who looks like they may need it. Her wide smile inviting them into her daydream like aura. Though, this means she often finds herself with many loosely connected friends, no one truly close to her.

WIPS :P

Edited at August 22, 2024 06:05 PM by Urux
Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 22, 2024 03:46 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Finntello Terrence

Appearance:
At first glance, this particular young man comes off as almost beach-boy type appearance. The sun-kissed fair skin, peppered with freckles (because of course he can't tan well, but he does--or did--try at the very least), the astounding height of 6'4" and a rosy cheeked face to tie it all together. Finn's warm strawberry blond hair tousles neatly in waves, always slightly messy and never really 'done' as one would say. It all connects nicely and neatly with a complete look until his eyes come into play.

The first uncanny thing about this young man is the subdued red eyes that he bears. His eyes aren't quite a vibrant blood red, they're not a shining ruby either. Its closest name falls along a burnt or rust red. His gaze is usually not unkind, a lopsided smile dances on his lips most of the time. But when his smile falls, his eyes become dangerous and a tell of the fact he really isn't human at all.

Of course, leading from being human to not human, are the pair of large wings that adorn his back. With brown top feathers, creamy under-feathers and then another faded red to adorn the tips of his wings, the colors seem to be out of place, but not terrible when put together. His wingspan is quite large, in order to help him fly of course.

Due to the large wings, Finntello has broad shoulders, a somewhat shorter torso and longer legs. The torso carries most of the weight of the body and, to help fly, a shorter torso allows for less weight over all. In theory. However, Finn's broad shoulders, refined core and back allow him to carry himself and others with ease. He didn't just wait for genetics to carry him, oh no, he worked hard on his physical appearance. Along his torso, however, several scars can be seen. He tries to keep these hidden to avoid questions.

To add to his appearance, Finntello prefers to dress in a formal-causal manner. His button-up pale shirt is often left unbuttoned near the top. He wears a golden locket around his neck--the only piece of a blurred past. His belt is tucked neatly around jeans and they fall over the top of black and white saddle-back shoes. Around his left wrist is a green watch, a gift from someone else.

PERSONALITY:
With the bright smile that initially seems very outgoing, very bubbly, Finn often has little trouble with making friends. His lopsided grin and rolling laughter generates a sense of ease with a lot of people that he has met. His kindness should not mistaken for a push-over or people-pleaser attitude, Finn is well aware of when he is going to be taken advantage of.

Finn often cites his lack of remembering a past for his reckless attitude. With no real memories to serve him for a sense of self-preservation, Finn is often known for being reckless and throwing himself in front of trouble to see if he can't save others. Is it smart? Absolutely not. This lack of memories often leads to him skirting around the question and changing subjects or focusing on someone else, rather than himself.

But, just because he is kind and does his best to help others stay safe does not always mean his patience is forever. Finn's temper can flare even when he tries to keep it down. He doesn't often get violent, knowing his strength, but he still fails to realize the power of words. A brutal attack via words is still an attack--that often can linger far longer than a scar.

EXTRA:
-Finn doesn't really have any fancy abilities, just wings.
-His lack of memory is often attributed to "an attack a while ago" in his words. It's a subtle way of saying 'I remember waking up and being injured and nothing else' in a nutshell.
-He can not hide his wings.
-He does get embarrassed/flustered easily.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 22, 2024 03:50 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Full Name: Xevon Romano
Ghosty-Ghost

Appearance:
If the height of 6'2" and somewhat sturdy build with broad shoulders doesn't immediately send off warning bells, then congratulations and good luck. Xevon keeps his unruly hair relatively short and out of his eyes. The same eyes that seem to have a rather brown and light hazel color to his eyes. Despite that, his skin tone is a little more on the soft bronze side with the faintest of freckles poking out over his cheeks.

He tends to wear darker clothing with red accents to them. Just because it's his style. It seems almost medieval or very vaguely Victorian. Very much old-fashioned.

The most stunning piece of Xevon is the brilliant and dark swan-like wings that he sports from his back. They seem to match the rest of his dark wear.

Personality:
Xevon has the type of personality that immediately seems to almost relax someone. He can find an entire and total stranger, waltz right up and act like they've been friends for decades. He relies solely on sheer confidence and the luck of if I'm nice enough to you, you won't hurt me.

Which, for the most part works.

However, in the instance of danger, Xevon can and will throw himself headfirst into the throws of danger if it means that someone else doesn't get hurt.

But he can and does... well... get tired. Xevon can be described as grumpy when he's awfully tired. He does his best to direct this to others and tries to keep his mouth shut. But he's not perfect.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 22, 2024 11:29 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The faintest hum of what might've been air-conditioning was the first noise that really broke through the dark fog of sleep. At least, Finntello figured it was sleep. The thick blanket of darkness that had gripped his mind was close enough to sleep or maybe unconsciousness. It couldn't have been that bad, he didn't feel a headache lingering or anything of that sort. But he also didn't bother opening his eyes right away. There was a lot of potential things he could do in this current moment.

Potential to make a fool of himself, potential to do something stupid, potential to go back to sleep, potential to get up and figure out where he was. That was probably the most concerning bit out of all of this. Was the lack of knowing where he was. Or... really... who he was. He had a name floating around in his head. But that was it.

Finally, his dusty blue eyes drifted open. The white ceiling stared back, bleak and unmoving. A few curtains beside the framed window--but it seemed fake. The white sheets were folded and tucked neatly under him. Surprisingly, Finn really didn't feel that much panic--it was more of an exhausted... acceptance. This was weird, it really was.

He sat up with a slow groan, a little sore and sporting a strange bruise along his right ankle, but nothing too odd. His gaze traveled around the room. The bed, a nightstand... a lamp... a dresser on the other side of the room, and then the door.

Finn tilted his head back and forth to roll the tension out of his neck for a moment before finally standing up, dusting himself off, and making his way toward the door.

The door opened into a well lit hallway. There weren't many shadows at all, just a hallway. The carpet had been well worn, it might've been a rosy red at one point but now was dusty and grey. His eyes turned, looking toward his right. Rooms. The left? A long row of rooms.

The silence was almost eerie. Despite the faintest sound of air conditioning... the air was still and warm. Not a hint of a breeze or anything.

Finn took in a deep breath and looked back, behind him, into the room. He turned to the hallway again, peering around. "... hello?" He called out.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 23, 2024 04:43 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Soft warmth was carrying through her veins, the comfort of sleep swaying Lily into a gentle calmness. As she began to break through her slumber, her body shifted on the bed, the coaxing of sleep trying to bring her back to its comforting embrace. The silence of her room being broken by a dull sounding thump. She jerked, eyes blinking open. Her hand was on the wooden panel of the bedhead. She must have hit it in her sleep.

The sudden brightness of the room assaulted her eyes, a thin hiss seethed from her lips as Lily brought an arm up to cover her eyes from the attack. Leaning up in the bed, she waited a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room. Her eyesight was fuzzy, details difficult to make out. Finally, it cleared and she looked around the room.

Where was she? Lily craned her head to look around the room, brows quickly furrowing as more information flowed into her thoughts. Well, a lack of information. She snapped her head down and looked at herself, who was she? Lily, yes. But what else? Her legs swung around the side of the bed, her face contorted in a tangled mixture of panic and confusion. The thought of not knowing what was going on only made the panic rise in her chest. Her breathing began to heave as her heart pounded.

Her eyes honed in on the door opposite the foot of the bed. Lily stared at it, unsure if she wanted to venture outside of these walls without knowing what she was in for. Then a mumbled voice. Her eyes widened and her legs began to carry her towards the door.

Hand resting on the handle, she paused, contemplating her next move. She pushed the door open, peering around the edge. A hallway loomed, stretching far ahead of her. Slowly, Lily moved further out of the room. Her eyes scanning feverishly. That was when they landed on the man. Her figure froze on the spot, her eyes wide as she looked at him. He looked...friendly enough. No forboding gleam in his eyes, or sinister grin.

"Hello?" Lily's voice was barely above a whisper. She took one more step forward, her hand dropping from the handle to her room. "Where..." She glanced over her shoulder, more hallway. "Where am I?" Lily focused back on the man, her arms drawing in close to her torso as she awaited his reply. Surely he would know what was going on.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 23, 2024 03:19 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn's blue gaze slowly slid around the hallway. The door behind him was white with a gold numbered plate hanging just above the small peep hole in the door. He had to stoop down just slightly to see through it but, then again, it was meant for people who had an average height. Not some dork with too much height.

The lighting of the hallway was surprisingly bright. Finn had expected it to be far more dim. The expectation of everything that started was... strange. He wanted it to be dim, dark, give it far more scary vibes than it had. Not that he could remember where he was or how he had ended up in this situation to begin with.

The moment he stepped out, the door closed behind him. Finn paused, almost panicked, and made sure the room hadn't locked behind him. It... hadn't.

Confusion crossed his gaze but he shook his head. It was fine, probably. He could just... ask someone else--

The moment the thought of anyone else crossed his mind was the moment that another door down the hallway opened. He turned around, spotting the figure.

She was almost a solid foot shorter than he was with a thinner profile, sandy blond hair. But he couldn't say he recognized her at all. "Hey--" Finn took a step toward the woman, hoping she had answers.

Instead, she asked where she was. Finntello stopped in his tracks and rubbed the back of his neck. "Y-y'know, I... honestly don't know."

He stumbled over his words for a moment before settling on the honest admitting. Finn had no clue.

"Should... do we look through the rooms? What if there's someone else here?" He finally said. "My room... well, the room numbers all start with 2, so I'm assuming we're on a second floor of some sort. So that means we should find a stairwell somewhere around here, if we're lucky maybe an elevator. But I don't know if I'd trust an elevator just yet."

Finn shook his head and forced himself to shut up. He didn't need to ramble about odd details.

"Maybe we can find a hotel desk or employee," he mused and bobbed his head. That sounded right. Much better at least. It was a better idea than opening rooms at random. That was a dumb idea. Granted, he had a feeling that he wasn't the brightest of people even with a vast lifetime of memories.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 23, 2024 06:03 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily stared at the man, he didn't know either? Her situation suddenly just became a lot more scary, her arms wrapped around herself, holding her own arms in a self-soothing hug. She listened to him keenly, maybe he knew more than her at least. Her eyes traced across him, only now taking in his features. Lily bottled away the thought that if this man was bad, she would be gone in a second, even less maybe.

She took a few more steps forwards, ending in the middle of the hallway, her shoes scuffed the carpet lightly, a small amount of dust billowing. Pushing away the thoughts of possible danger. Her need to leave this place overpowering her caution. Besides, he hadn't done anything to make him dangerous yet. Checking rooms could be useful, but what if everyone was lost. As Lily opened her lips to voice that point, he man spoke again.

"Yes, uhm, I think an employee is a good place to start." Lily gave him a small smile, trying to convince herself more than him that she wasn't petrified. "Maybe we were sick?" She turned to look down the hallway, her arms still wrapped tightly around herself. "And that's why we can't remember why we're here." It was a stretch but she hoped it was something as simple as that.

This man seemed nice. Lily turned back to look at him, taking a few steps closer to him.

"I'm Lily." She offered her name, extending a hand from her cocoon of safety to greet him. Lily's hand betrayed her nerves, the limb was shaking, no matter how hard she tried to subdue it.

It would be fine, there would be an explaination and they would get out of this dusty old hotel without a hitch.

"Shall we?" Lily tried a smile again, taking a half step towards the end of the hallway that looked more like it led to a hub of some sort. Right around the corner and down the stairs there would be staff and they would be okay again. No matter how many times she tried to convince herself that all would be okay, the lingering feeling of something not quite right wriggled under her skin, like an itch she couldn't scratch.

Edited at August 23, 2024 06:06 PM by Urux
Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 23, 2024 09:17 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The young woman seemed far more concerned than he did. Which was both comforting and surprising in and of itself. While he couldn't say much to his own emotions--mostly attempting to stay more or less... stoic? If stoic was the right word. It was more of a precautionary measure to keep from both of them panicking. If he could remain calm, then she would be calm.

Right?

That made sense in Finn's mind. Whether or not that was actually true would be tested as they conversed and interacted. He had little concern that she might've been a threat in the first place. Or second place. Or at all. She just didn't seem the type and her terror was far too genuine to be a play.

Finn paused when she prompted that perhaps they might've been sick. His eyebrow furrowed just slightly for a mere second or two as he gave it a thought. It didn't make enough sense for that to be the case to him. He couldn't tell any real sickness that would cause this much memory loss. It felt more like a wall had been built between his memory and himself. But only certain memories.

Finn broke his thoughts and brushed them away as Lily stepped closer to him. He felt a small burst of surprise again but took her hand with a much brighter smile.

"Finntello," he introduced himself and tipped his head to the left. "Pleasure to meet you."

He released her hand, straightening his posture and looked down the hallway. It didn't seem dangerous but it definitely looked like something was beyond the corner of the hallway. It was likely their best bet of something.

"We shall," Finn confirmed with a determined bob of his head. He marched forward with his back straight. He could take whatever came their way. It would be fine.

The stairwell was more or less the same carpet of the hallway but only as a stair runner. The edges of the stairs were a warm brown wood, connected to the railing. They led downward to a wide open lobby with lofty ceilings, a glittering chandelier hanging over the lobby itself. The front door was dim and dark, perhaps night outside. The front desk seemed antique but well-kept.

To the left of the stairwell and into the lobby, glass windows revealed an empty pool. To the right, kitchens and a dining area with a stage. Round tables with chairs tucked neatly under white tablecloths.

But it lacked one thing. One very important thing.

People.

It was empty, devoid of life aside from them.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us