Wolf Play : Duskfall Shadows X Wolf Pride
Chatbox
 Revelry
03:44:54 Rev
Amy
Makes sense. I did it thinking more about harmozing with the games markings.
Hopefully I'll have more time this week to learn a bit more about digital stuff
 Amygdala
03:43:46 Amy
Rev
I would love do do a design but it's so hard to do on my phone and i am not to goot with designing anyway XD
 Amygdala
03:42:59 Amy
Guys what do you think of this song?

-YT Click-
 Revelry
03:42:25 Rev
I made two design for next month pelt contest. The other one is a red pelt
 Amygdala
03:42:16 Amy
Rev
I like the color but i would love to see some kind of marking on the pelt so it doesn't look too boring
 Revelry
03:41:19 Rev
Amy,
Forgot the link -.-
-Click-
 Amygdala
03:37:29 Amy
Rev
What design?
 Amygdala
03:37:11 Amy
Graves
I always struggle to sleep on modays so i am used to surviving on 2 hours...but only mondays when i work the morning shift for some reason XD
 loki_budgie
03:36:16 skye
Paws for my boy?
come on we are so close to 100!
thank you!
-WP Click-
 Night Shade
03:35:57 Graves | Chaos
Amy
Definitely get some sleep. I'd love to take a nap, but I unfortunately have to be at work in half an hour.
 Blood lust tide
03:35:29 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: WHO GOT BLOOD I NEED IT creeps up and scares WHOSTOLEMYPOCKY.
 Revelry
03:34:40 Rev
What do you guys think of this design? I still learning how to do this type of stuff
 Amygdala
03:29:28 Amy
Graves
Nothing muck..heading to sleep soon but first i need to explore a bit more to stay in top 5 on hunting leaderboard

You?
 Night Shade
03:27:48 Graves | Chaos
Amy
Yo! What's up?
 Amygdala
03:26:56 Amy
Hey graves
 Night Shade
03:26:34 Graves | Chaos
Wish

I don't think it's too funny but what about Spindlepop?
 Unfulfilled Wish
03:25:10 Blue Poison Dart
Any hilarious suggestions?
 Unfulfilled Wish
03:24:59 Blue Poison Dart
Wait I need to give my Av a name
 Nikwasi
03:22:39 Mac
Hey chat
 Unfulfilled Wish
03:21:45 Blue Poison Dart
Naur it's not

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -4
Leopard : +1
Green Python : -5
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 2, 2024 12:34 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of the packs named. Thank you :)

Edited at July 2, 2024 12:34 AM by Duskfall Shadows
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 4, 2024 05:45 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Hondo
Appearance:
Credits: On image
2024-01-12-0l7-Kleki.pngHondo stands at a measly 29 inches tall, very small for a male at his age. He is 3.8 feet long, weighing 108 pounds. His pelt is thin but not too thin, as he has sime insulation during the tough winter months, but can stay cool during the summer months. His pelt is black, with a hint of obsidian, with a brown chocolatey colored brindle. It wraps around his body with it thinning around the tip of his tail and paws. Which his paws are pure black. He has a long thin muzzle, which is purely black, with a hint of a black facemask around his cheecks. The tip of his ears are obsidian in color, similar to that if coal. The brown brindle lightens to a almost fawn color, but still retains the choclate he is known for. His nose and paws pads are black, but his eyes are a sharp topaz color. Similar to that of copper, but with a sharp glare. He is notorious for his topaz colored stare. His gaze hard and intimadating, which helps when battling other wolves
Personality: Unlike his topaz eyed stare, Hondo is a very calm and layed back wolf. He is easy going, but does his duties and responsibilities, usually with a nice and kind nature. He'll usually help when needed, although not all the time. Whenever in a leadership position on the other hand, like that of leadung a hunting or border patrol, he'll tend to get more serious, more annoyed at times. He is extremely loyal, as he has been since birth, and no matter how many hardships him and his pack face, he will never lose his loyalty. He holds that at an extreme many others don't, which makes it easy for manipulation.
At times though, particularly in battle, he can be aggressive and hostile, and it shows simetimes when interacting with other packs and packmates. He tends to have a temper, which you definitely dont want to boil over. Hondo is very brave and courageous. And will do (most of the time) whatever is commanded kf him, and more. He knows his limits of what he can do, and if he disagrees with the orders he is given, he'll try to fnd another way.
Hondo is intellugent, and clever, although he is very curious, and his Curiousity has sonetimes gotten the better of him, and still does to this day.
Likes: Sunny Days, Spring/Fall (Whenever not hot, but not cool either, perfect for his pelt) his family and pack (On good terms for now), swimming, climbing (is suprising good), hunting
Dislikes: Rogues, Bears (has a rough history with them, lets say his Curiousity got the best of him), crowds (large numbers, with his size, doesnt mix), older wolves (elders, 10+) actiing like he is a pup and cant do anything, his size
Strengths: Intelligence, Loyalty, Bravery, Size (is better at times), Stealth (Hard to see/hear a wolf of his stature), Leadership (at times)
Weaknesses: Curiousty, Manipulation, Temper, Size, Stubborness, Easily Distracted Determination

Edited at July 4, 2024 05:48 PM by Wolf Pride
Duskfall Shadows X Wolf PrideJuly 5, 2024 09:31 AM

Duskfall Shadows

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Haven
Apperance: Look at the wolf NightSpell in my pack im basing it off her
Haven stands at about 28" tall and is 4.2' in length, she is 87 pounds and her double coat has two layers of fur, a topcoat and an undercoat, that work together to regulate her temperature and keep her clean and dry. She is mix of black and light gray highlights in her fur. her cheeks are fluffy with gray that leads to her short round muzzle. Her ears are black round and soft with gray inside her bady looks as if it was cast in shadows and her light blue eyes pierced the night. She is lean and lanky but that gives her speed and agility she is notorius for zipping in and out of battle and helping take down enemies.
Personality:
Haven is very kind and helpful, she is always bounding around the pack helping do things whether is helping with the pups, hunting, cleaning dens or helping her mother with her luna duty. In her heart the pack came first, but she could offtem be found gazing out into the woods or exploring to close to the pack boarders. She also loved to train with the battle wolves including her father the alpha and her brother the alpha in training. Haven is pretty bubbly and outgoing around her pack but becomes reserved and quiet around other wolves. She is smart and brave.
Strengths: Smart, fast and loyal
Weakness: wonders off, attitude around non packmate wolves

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us