Wolf Play : Bobcat X SwiftfireClan
Chatbox
 distant-lands
02:25:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

any name ideas? :) i usually go with victorian sounding names
 Embershed
02:22:55 The Minor Nuisance
The chat has been dumbfounded by my lack of accurate grammar in one sentence.
 Embershed
02:17:11 The Minor Nuisance
That pie was great.

Time to practice me England.
 Night Shade
02:17:07 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

That'd be great. Maybe I'll see you later
 Amygdala
02:15:55 Amy
Graves
Aww that's so sweet of her...she is like an angel looking after you <3

Hope i can catch you later again and talk sone more
 Night Shade
02:15:12 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

Have fun!
 Amygdala
02:14:50 Amy
I am terriblly sorry but i need to go...my aunt left for the weekend so i am going to feed her animals before work
 Night Shade
02:14:27 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

Her and her sister are about 4lbs each. She's the one who's sociable and talkative. She's very much there, purring and making biscuits, and licking your face. (I woke up crying from the pain in my arm the other night and this beautiful void came to me and made biscuits while she was purring and licked the tears off my face)
 Amygdala
02:14:08 Amy
Graves
I totally agree if you are partners living together you need to help each other out...i really hope you can talk to him and get things better
 Amygdala
02:12:38 Amy
Graves

Aww she is gorgeous...she looks so small and tiny <3
 Night Shade
02:12:01 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

I hope so. He's helped out here and there, but it really doesn't equal what I do and now that I'm working I expect him to do more.
 Night Shade
02:11:06 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

This is my kitten, Pixie.

-Click-
-Click-
 Amygdala
02:09:03 Amy
Graves
Yeah it's better to be calm if you are upset and start to argue it doesn't end well

I hope you can talk to him and fix this so he starts helping out more
 Night Shade
02:08:32 Graves | Chaos
Amy,

If she sits still, otherwise I can offer up a couple pictures from the other day when she ran errands with me.
 RuinsPack
02:07:41 Ruins
Amy

K thanks :)
 Amygdala
02:07:27 Amy
Graves

Awwww could i see the kitty
 Night Shade
02:07:14 Graves | Chaos
I've talked to him about it a couple times, though they were slightly different situations. This time I'm also working as well as trying to get the house chores done. I need to talk to him about it again and express my displeasure, but I can't do that the way I'm feeling right now.
 Amygdala
02:07:11 Amy
Tuins
If you are premium you can plant seeds, for basic accounts they are pretty much uselles
 RuinsPack
02:06:28 Ruins
Anyone know what we do with Cilantro seeds?? Because I don't :(
 Night Shade
02:05:54 Graves | Chaos
My kitten is lick attacking me it's so funny

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +4
Brown Bear : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -5
    Winter Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Light Snow
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Bobcat X SwiftfireClanJune 18, 2024 01:14 PM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
Don't post if you're not Bobcat or me, but feel free to follow along!
Bobcat X SwiftfireClanJune 18, 2024 01:19 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Nightingale
Nickname:
Gale, Night
Age (in human years please):
3.75 years
Sexuality*:
Straight
Loner
Aspired rank:
Mother someday
Description:
A large female wolf with a muscular frame and dark blue eyes. Her fur is dark gray with black paws and a thin scar through her left eye. Luckly she retaned her sight in that eye. Nochted ears are from various fights with prey and other wolves. A lighter belly and tail tip finish the look.
Personally:
This loyal wolf is brave and proud. As Beta, she keep in touch with her pack and her Alpha. A sweet she wolf with a forgiving spirit. Her punishment are light when she gives them at all. On the other paws, cunning and dominace will be aserted on the wolf in they breck a major rule or disobay the Alpha.
Her pack
Hunting
Dislikes:
Hrashness
Permature judgement
Not knowing
Back story*:
Her rank before Beta was hunter
Crush/Mate*:
Open
Other:
I will be writing in first person. Please ignoe if I switch to 3rd for a post. That may happen.
I know it says Beta. She was bata, before she was kicked out. She will tell why lator.
Bobcat X SwiftfireClanJune 18, 2024 01:26 PM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Spirit
Pronouns:
He/Him
Sexuality:
Straight
Prisoner
Personality:
There is a White Wolf and a Black Wolf. The Black Wolf inside us is filled with fear, anger, envy, jealousy, greed, and arrogance. The White Wolf is filled with peace, love, hope, courage, humility, compassion, and faith. They battle constantly.
Appearance:
Spirit is a black wolf with dull, white spots on chest and legs. His tail-tip is white, and so are his muzzle and ear edges. His paws a a dull white and he has soft, aqua eyes. His body is covered with long, deep scars.
Strengths:
Running
Fighting
Healing skills
Weaknesses:
Swimming
Introverted
Cocky
Being hurt
Relationships:
N/A
Affiliations:
N/A
Bobcat X SwiftfireClanJune 18, 2024 01:28 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
If you start, I'll match your word length.
Bobcat X SwiftfireClanJune 18, 2024 01:36 PM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ok
-
I stretched my sore paws, the thick vines around my muzzle digging into my jaw. Where am I? I blink open my eyes more, taking in my surroundings. A dark, musty den with lichen dangling in the entrance with more vines. I step towards it, but here a growl as a wolf steps into he den. "Don't. Your our prisoner now."

Edited at June 18, 2024 01:36 PM by SwiftfireClan
Bobcat X SwiftfireClanJune 18, 2024 04:42 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
My long legs strech as I run. Head down, I barrle after a small hare. The pack will not miss it, right? Like I care about the pack. The pack is still hunting me. I catch the hare and high tail it out of there. I can not let them catch me, after what I did. I have my head down for speed, so I don't see the burryly male wolf until too late. "So, I've finally caught you."
Bobcat X SwiftfireClanJune 20, 2024 07:58 AM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
I groan as the dark gray wolf dragged me and the chains into the clearing. I close my eyes as the sun burns on me, and so that I can't see the wolves around me growling. "This prisoner has stepped over the line. He has commited crimes that cannot be un-done. He will be in chains until we find a punishment fit for him!" I grit my teeth as I hear the crowd bark with satisfaction. As I get pulled back into my den, I hear barking and rustling far away. "Where and what is that?" I say with a hoarse voice. "Dunno Don't care. I'll find a muzzle for you if you don't shut up though." The gray wolf glared at me as he padded out of the den to stand guard.
-
(You don't have to match my word count. Got kind of carried away...)
Bobcat X SwiftfireClanJune 20, 2024 08:04 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I raise my hakles and growl. Beta Tarq, the wolf I WAS betrothed. Before I was kicked out. "Get your scrawnny butt out of my bisness. I'm leaving."
"No, your coming with me. Fluff brain."
"I would still be leaving." I smile.
He grabs my scruff and yanks. :Just wait until the alpha sees you." Another wolf slips from the shadows. Pulling me to the camp.
Bobcat X SwiftfireClanJune 20, 2024 08:11 AM

SwiftfireClan

Darkseeker

Give Award
I roll over and carefully peek out of the den. I see a dark gray female struggling with a big brown male. I cock my head at the female, but before I could ask anything, the large, gray wolf that guarded my den clawed at my shoulder, leaving me with a large gash. I groan agan as he pushed me inside. "Fix yourself, bee brain." I scramble to my paws and lick my shoulder as I listen to the painful growls and snarls that came from the clearing.
Bobcat X SwiftfireClanJune 20, 2024 08:43 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I try to escape, but a wolf on each side makes that a little hard. A gray wolf in front of a menacing cave looks over me. I bricle my fur and snarl. The dark colored Beta heaves me in the cave. I smirk at his trouble. I've always been a musclar wolf, and my weight must be annoying him. The cave is small and dank, full of moldand mushrooms. To my surprise, there is another wolf here. A dark male. I turn to bite at my captors, but my jaws close on empty air.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us