12:09:54 Asmodeus (he/they)
I need to sleep but I'm in a PvP XD
 Existence
12:05:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Marsh c.c
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:05:21 Chat's snack
-WP Click-

Not happy with this, but keeping her for an experiment.
 starmutt
12:05:14 marsh | they/it
need another alliance to join xD to get these AvA quests done faster lol
 Eno
11:59:35 
Crescendo,
was 2 seconds away from boning her ;-;

If the base coat was anything else I may have kept but the brindle and leopard is ew ;-;
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:59:22 Chat's snack
Winters are my favorite dynamic, but I hate when they're practically just base coat.
 Caeruleum
11:58:18 Cae, Blue
i know someone who loves winters!
 Eno
11:57:30 
Ew ;-;
-WP Click-

Crescendo <3
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:57:13 Chat's snack
-WP Click-

Paws for this delicate lady?
 Caeruleum
11:56:34 Cae, Blue
e n o >:(
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:56:17 Chat's snack
Amor

Pfft, sounds like them.
 Ámor
11:55:53 On haitus
@Nux
To be fair Emmet gave me the chim, and i think the apples and the dye im pretty sure xD
 technoblade
11:54:45 Lil Techy | Techno
You spy 6 brown bears... yay
 technoblade
11:53:46 Lil Techy | Techno
Eno

I've made about 30k in the past week
 Eno
11:52:51 
Technom,
Solid numbers :o Love that for you
 Ámor
11:52:50 On haitus
@Cae
I know right! Like my field id make 12 an hour and I currently make 14 an hour eith raises every year and my job i can chiose when i go to work
 Caeruleum
11:52:02 Cae, Blue
sigh, peer pressured into spending again 😔

amor, what a wonderful and logical world we live in
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:52:02 Chat's snack
Amor

Dang- That's awesome for Spoops.
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:51:31 Chat's snack
My new wp goals are

Breeding my own chim

Getting on Techno's explore level

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 11, 2024 12:19 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn's posture shifted slightly to a far more confident and slightly disappointed look. It was that classic 'I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed' stance. His shoulders back, chest lifted, his head tilted just slightly with his hands on his hips and his feet just slightly apart. His frown was far more confused than it was disappointed.

"Well, they haven't attacked yet."

Xevon rolled his eyes and scoffed. "The longer you have the talisman the sooner you'll see us. Which is good and bad," he explained idly, hardly moving much. "But since you have both talismans... well... he's gonna be wanting those now that they're active."

"Who?"

Finn's expression shifted from confused to concerned.

"Him. I can't pronounce his name and I'm not going to try," Xevon growled darkly, his hands curling into fists.

Finn shook his head, ignoring Xevon briefly to listen to Lily. "Callisto? At least he gave you his name. I still don't know what this one is," he gestured idly to the ghastly guest in front of him. "He's awfully mouthy."

"Ha!" Xevon let out a sharp laugh and shook his head. "I'm the mouthy one. Can you believe that? Tch. You might want to prepare some towels, pal," his feathers bristled slightly, "you're gonna need them."

Finn looked back at Lily with a loose shrug. "This one says we're going to need towels? I'm not convinced they're not just... nuts themselves."

"Well, you could just bleed out on the floor. You won't die but it'll look gnarly."

"... I feel like I should be far more concerned now. Let's just figure out how to get out of this cellar," Finn waved his hands above his head and stepped to the ruined ladder. "... yeah, this is going to suck."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 11, 2024 12:33 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Her eyes remained trained on the misty form before her, still listening but her eyes did not dare wander away from it in case this Callisto decided to vanish or worse, start getting closer to them. She watched as it made its way to near where Finn was gesturing, obviously moving towards wherever this other ghost man was.

Callisto shot his friend an exhausted look as he laughed. “I think you’re both mouthy.” He chimed in, carefully looking over the living beings. They looked well enough. Although, soon enough the man was going to be in for a not so pleasant surprise. Lily on the other hand, could go either way. He had seen people manage quite well, others lost their cool and frantically pranced around and eventually straight into the arms of the god. He hoped she was one of the former.

“Towels, why towels?” She shook her head, the sandy blond strands flowed with the movement. What on earth are towels going to do for them? She could hear a faint mumbling other than the syrupy male voice that she had heard so clearly before, or perhaps she was imagining things. Finn gave her little more information, turning his attention towards escape from the cellar rather than the towel situation. Her dark eyes trailing up to the few broken rungs, they were near to the bottom of the ladder, the ones up top still intact.

Lily cast a glance towards Finn and his larger frame and then back to the rungs again. If he tried to climb up there, the whole thing would be destroyed, no questions about it. But she hadn’t broken any rungs when she had made her way down, only slipped.

“Can you lift me so I can reach those?” She pointed up towards the higher end of the ladder, half of it was still in decent enough condition. She could go and find something to get Finn out with, maybe rope? But then how would she pull his weight up on her own? “On second thought, I can’t pull you out on my own.” Her hands that clasped the blade shifted slightly. One thumb was rubbing the small engravings, feeling the dips under her fingers. “Do you have any bright ideas?” As she spoke, she glanced around again, trying to locate her new foggy friend. He had moved, now near where the letter opener had been, close to the ladder.

Callisto stole another look towards Xevon, expecting him to elaborate to the poor man. At least if he knew what was going to happen, then it would be less panic and more simple. He held his tongue, not wanting to take over Xevon’s role in all this. But he kept his eyes pointed to his companion, obviously expecting him to do something.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 11, 2024 11:09 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

"I'm so glad you agree," Xevon crossed his arms, glancing at Callisto briefly before turning back to the pair. He knew full well that he was expecting him to say something--anything--about the towels and what he'd need them for. But at the moment, Xevon was more focused on letting them figure out how to climb back up.

Finn stepped forward and nearly lifted her up from the ground before she spoke against the first idea. He stepped back where he had been and set his hands on his hips, turning in a small circle. "... bright? No. Idea? Yes. But, luckily, it doesn't require you having to lift anything or anyone."

He stepped back to her. "I can lift you up and you get up there, I'll figure this out. Don't you worry."

It would maybe spill a bunch of old wine and alcohol but at the point in time, he really didn't care. He had his doubts that he was going to be drinking anyways.

His rusty red eyes turned back to Lily, waiting for her answer. He figured he'd just shimmy and brute-force a shelf over to the cellar door and climb up. It hadn't broken before, so it should work enough to get him to a point where he could grab something that wouldn't crumble under his weight.

Right?

That sounded good enough.

Xevon shook his head idly, looking back toward Callisto. "They might need more than towels at this rate. A full blown body cast might be the way he's trying to go but hey, I'll see what he's planning and tell him if it's too stupid or not."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 12, 2024 12:49 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto kept his lips sealed as he watched Xevon have a little fun, he hovered near his companion and watched the cogs turn in the living’s heads. Anticipating the sudden arrival of Xevon’s blessing upon Finn. It was incoming whether the man was prepared or not.

Lily turned her body to face Finntello as he paced in a small circle. She wasn’t sure how she would accomplish getting him out first to instead lift her up second, he was too heavy for the ladder apparently. Yet, the man proclaimed that her idea would be fine. She was less than sure. “But how would you get out? I don’t want to be wandering around alone with whatever those ghost people are talking about, and being down in this cellar is far too creepy for you to stay.” She shook her head, her lips flattening as she tried to whip up some other brilliant idea. But she could not think of anything, her eyes scanned around the room, there were only shelving units and the occasional ageing barrel. No spare ladder or rope. Resigned, Lily looked back to the expectant Finn.

She pushed out a sigh. “If you think you can get up there after me, then okay.” Lily nodded her head towards the space of light where the trapdoor loomed above them.

Callisto cocked his head, blinking slowly. “It would be rather helpful for it to kick in right now.” He hummed, keeping her voice lowered, speaking directly to Xevon. However, the slight twitch of Lily’s eyes towards his form let him know that she had heard him clearly. Perhaps the presence of both talismans in such close proximity to each other was hastening the process, soon enough she would be able to perceive him properly.

Lily’s head refused to move to look towards this Callisto man, he was an afterthought. A very strange and creepy afterthought, one that she would deal with later. “Lift me up there.” She solidified her decision. Lily planned to keep herself very close to the trapdoor, even leaning into it, or dangling an arm so that the heavy door couldn’t slam down and separate them. Or at least, if it did, she would be knocked down there. Or there was the chance her arm would be crushed, she didn’t want to think about that one.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 12, 2024 08:11 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn bobbed his head. "I can get up there, probably. But I'll make sure that you get up there first."

He stepped forward again, carefully taking her by her hips and lifting her up toward the trapdoor. He was well surprised that she was as light as she was.

It wasn't that hard at all.

Finn at least made sure she had taken hold of the rungs before moving around to tug at one of the shelves nearby. It was a bit heavy with everything on it and he spent little time in dumping everything off of the shelves.

After it was all gone, Finn dragged the shelving unit over. The metal feet screeched against the concrete floor.

"I think I got this," Finn confirmed as he climbed up onto the second shelf. "It's a little rickety but I got it."

The young man leapt from shelf to trapdoor, clinging to the floor. This was fine. He braced his feet against the ladder remains and shimmied up onto the floor of the bar.

"I got this!"

Xevon tipped his head toward Callisto. "I'll let them know eventually. But it wasn't going to help just yet."

Finn dragged himself up and flopped onto the floor with a deep breath. "Okay, towels. I dunno why but towels."

He tipped his head. "Let's go back to that room we were in before."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us