Wolf Play : The Wolflocke Challenge
Chatbox
 Poe
10:25:53 
I just saw a post in the forum offering BE training, and I was shocked to see they could get a wolf to 925 experience in 12 hours. Crazy stuff.
 Salom_
10:24:31 Sal, Salmon
Amor
10-7 is a long time, do you get a decent time for lunch at least?
 Transcendence
10:23:53 free palestine
Pvp fast anyone?
 Ámor
10:20:54 On haitus
So my shifts will most likely be 10-7 most of the time
 Buddha
10:18:49 
amor that's great
 Salom_
10:18:26 Sal, Salmon
Amor
That's really nice of them :)
 Hallow's Eve
10:16:44 Hallow, Eve
Amor

That's awesome!
 Ámor
10:16:04 On haitus
You know waht I love my job, since my boyfriend and I work at the same job but different departments, we asked for similar shifts if possible since we depend on the same rides, and they told us we probably couldnt. But they were able to give us a week of the same shifts <3
 Boeing
09:58:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
Okay lol
bye
 Rogue Whispers
09:56:54 Phoenix, Rogue
Boe,
Well, I have to go cause my computer is about to die, but have fun!
 Boeing
09:56:01 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
Hope so lol
 Rogue Whispers
09:53:43 Phoenix, Rogue
*Fun
 Rogue Whispers
09:53:16 Phoenix, Rogue
Boe,
lol. I hope it's fi=un though!
 Boeing
09:51:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
I didn't count lol
Only that I'm going to be away from Tuesday until Saturday so my activity will drop quite a bit
Terrible timing for WoW sadly
 distant-lands
09:51:02 katy | beetle
Vah,
no i love that there's plenty of options! it gives a good variety for many different artists.

i'm just struggling to figure out which one i want to draw /most/ xD
 Zeraphia
09:50:57 Vah the Ancient One
Urux

No worries! It won't end until Halloween, so there's plenty of time!
 Rogue Whispers
09:50:43 Phoenix, Rogue
Boe,
How many performances?
 Boeing
09:50:01 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rogue
It'll be fine but the amount of performances is going to kill me lol
 Zeraphia
09:49:45 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

XD

I tried to give a few options. Maybe I did too much?
 Urux
09:49:37 Urox
Vah
:') I'm working on mine, I'm just nearing exam season

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +4
Spotted Hyena : -5
Brown Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay

The Wolflocke ChallengeSeptember 21, 2024 06:45 PM

Forest Dwelling

Neutral

Give Award

Hello users of WolfPlay!

(My apologies in advance to the mods if this isn't allowed/not in the right category)

I was thinking of starting a challenge in my pack that I first saw in another game, and I wanted to introduce said challenge to WolfPlay since I don't see it anywhere here. To fit the game name, this will be named: The Wolflocke Challenge!
(I do not own this challenge. I am merely introducing it to WP.)

What's the challenge about?

The Wolflock challenge (or Nuzlocke challenge originally), is a challenge of self-imposed rules to make the game more difficult and more fun to players who want an extra challenge. Its origin came from a game completely unrelated to wolves and has had its rules modified to be introduced to multiple other webgames (now including WolfPlay)!

-Challenge Rules (Alphas)-

-You will have only two alphas in your pack.

-They are not to leave your pack for any reason (unless they die naturally, catch rabies or hit 0 HP).

-They are the only wolves allowed to breed your pack. (No studs or alpha x non alpha pairings).

-The alpha pair can only breed in the spring. (This is mainly for your convenience).

-If one alpha dies, an unrelated wolf of your choice will become the next alpha. If both die, the next highest dominance wolves will take their place.

-Challenge Rules (Populating)-

-Your pack is limited to 5 unrelated wolves including the alpha pair. (Choose wisely).

-Extra wolves that haven't been chosen are to be retired, not sold.

-You will have the chance to recruit one unrelated wolf into your pack twice per ingame year on the first day of summer and winter. This will be known as "recruitment day". (You can only recruit wolves from the Wolf Party, not through any kind of sales).

-Should your pack ever drop to one wolf, you may try your luck in Wolf Party once per day (with either mushrooms or tokens) until you have at least two wolves to manually repopulate.

-Pups can be trained with toys you find in den raids or as quest rewards.

-All NON COSMETIC DEFECTS (e.g. melanism, albinism, ect.) will only have 2 years to live in your pack. Defects like hip dysplasia that negatively affect your wolf's CP are to be retired as soon as they reach adulthood. (You may retire them sooner depending on your preferences).

(Optional events): If you recruit a female wolf in the winter, you may flip a coin to determine if she is pregnant or not. If successful, you may breed her to an outside stud of your choice.

On your summer recruitment day, you are allowed to recruit both an adult AND a pup. However.. You must coinflip to determine whether or not your pack finds a lost pup on that day. They may be purchased from another player or won in a raffle/auction.

-Challenge Rules (Food & Relics)-

-Since apples and mushrooms are a neccessity in the game, you are allowed to keep them.

-All food and relics (both buried and unburied) MUST be thrown out. (You may keep dyes, wishbones and event items).

-No selling your stuff to get rid of it.

-Potions and other healing items do not exist. (See Health and Survival for more info)

-You may only hunt enough food to last your whole pack three days. Extra food (hunted or stolen) MUST be thrown out. You are not allowed to buy from Slim, another player or grab something from the Hidden Falls.

-All breeding items and wolf items in the Barter do not exist. If you recruit a pregnant female in the winter, you may use breeding items on that wolf only.

-You are allowed to use bronze figurines to build your wolves.

-Challenge Rules (Health & Survival)-

-If your wolf receives an injury, they are not allowed to explore.

In the spring, your wolf has a 50% chance of recovering each day, 33% in the summer, 25% chance in fall and only 15% in winter. You may use a wheel picker, 1-100 number picker or another method to decide whether your wolf is healed or not. (You may only try this once per day).

-You are allowed to craft or buy an injury heal for your wolf if they successfully recover through the method above.

-HP can only be recovered naturally; if your wolf reaches 0 HP, they die.

-You MUST keep your wolves above 10 thirst and hunger each day. If they drop below that, they die.

-(Event illness) Should your wolf contract rabies during the October event, you have one day to cure them. Otherwise, they are classified as dead and are to be retired. (This seems harsh, but most animals who contract rabies don't live longer than two weeks at most).

Congratulations on making it to the end! If you want to participate in the challenge, put it anywhere on your pack/profile page and make sure you log your actions daily, from day 1 to day x in a blog post. Feel free to reply to the thread as well if you have questions or simply to say "I want to participate!"

Forums > Wolfplay

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us