Wolf Play : The Path To Power | RP Thread
Chatbox
 Wiltshire
03:53:57 = Manor =
Looking for a couple roleplay partners! Read my bio and then pm me once you've decided your still interested :D
 Thunder Struck
03:51:43 Thunder
criticism please :>
-WP Click-
 Whispering Rain
03:50:32 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Whispering Rain
03:50:07 Whisp, Rain
What do yall think of her gear/decor?
 Amygdala
03:49:17 Amy
Rev
I am sure you will improve a lot...practice makes it perfect they say XD
 Revelry
03:48:14 Rev
I wanted to do it for a while, ET was super kind and help me teaching me how to start on it. But I'm still learning layers and all, and I can't quite get lines right with a mouse
 Revelry
03:44:54 Rev
Amy
Makes sense. I did it thinking more about harmozing with the games markings.
Hopefully I'll have more time this week to learn a bit more about digital stuff
 Amygdala
03:43:46 Amy
Rev
I would love do do a design but it's so hard to do on my phone and i am not to goot with designing anyway XD
 Amygdala
03:42:59 Amy
Guys what do you think of this song?

-YT Click-
 Revelry
03:42:25 Rev
I made two design for next month pelt contest. The other one is a red pelt
 Amygdala
03:42:16 Amy
Rev
I like the color but i would love to see some kind of marking on the pelt so it doesn't look too boring
 Revelry
03:41:19 Rev
Amy,
Forgot the link -.-
-Click-
 Amygdala
03:37:29 Amy
Rev
What design?
 Amygdala
03:37:11 Amy
Graves
I always struggle to sleep on modays so i am used to surviving on 2 hours...but only mondays when i work the morning shift for some reason XD
 loki_budgie
03:36:16 skye
Paws for my boy?
come on we are so close to 100!
thank you!
-WP Click-
 Night Shade
03:35:57 Graves | Chaos
Amy
Definitely get some sleep. I'd love to take a nap, but I unfortunately have to be at work in half an hour.
 Blood lust tide
03:35:29 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: WHO GOT BLOOD I NEED IT creeps up and scares WHOSTOLEMYPOCKY.
 Revelry
03:34:40 Rev
What do you guys think of this design? I still learning how to do this type of stuff
 Amygdala
03:29:28 Amy
Graves
Nothing muck..heading to sleep soon but first i need to explore a bit more to stay in top 5 on hunting leaderboard

You?
 Night Shade
03:27:48 Graves | Chaos
Amy
Yo! What's up?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -4
Leopard : +1
Green Python : -5
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

The Path To Power | RP ThreadJuly 4, 2024 12:28 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Welcome to the RP Thread! Please do not post if you haven't been accepted, we'll know.
Roles
White Magic
-
-
-
Black Magic
Aziz Botir | 22 | M | Played by Overthink101
Sylphiel Virellis | 21 | F | Played by The Betwitched
Nerithra Styx | 21 | F | Played by Tenebris Umbra
Gray Magic
Maximillian Cantacuzène | 22 | M | Played by Spellbound
Rowan Hyssop | 21 | M | Played by Salem
Garvin Campbell | 23 | M | Played by Overthink 101
The Path To Power | RP ThreadJuly 4, 2024 12:28 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
Magic has been part of our world for centuries, and now you’re invited to join it. As a new trainee, there’s much to learn and many challenges ahead. You’ll be moving to Ravenwood, a small town where others like you are training in the magical arts. This will be your home until you prove yourself.

Your journey begins by travelling through a portal hidden in the woods. Don’t worry—there’s a path to guide you. Your first task is to find one of the three sages who will test you. Passing this test will earn you a special stone, allowing you to visit the magical realm whenever you need, though it takes time to recharge.

The sages and other trainees are NPCs played by the host, ensuring a dynamic and engaging experience. Upon arrival in Ravenwood, you’ll be provided with the house of your dreams, fully customizable as soon as you learn a few spells. After completing your first test, you’ll receive a spellbook in the mail, which will be essential for your magical journey.

You’ll also be shown key locations in Ravenwood, such as the shops, the duelling grounds, and given a map of the mansion where the sages live and train other witches and wizards. As you climb the ranks, you can gain a familiar—a magical companion. You’re limited to one, maybe two if you have the right persuasion, so choose wisely.

In this roleplay, you’ll live the life of a witch, making friends and facing trials. Will you choose the path of light or be tempted by darkness? The story is filled with secrets and adventures waiting to be unlocked. Join us in Ravenwood and see where your magic will take you.
Dear New Initiate,
We’re excited to invite you to join us in Ravenwood, where you can explore the world of witchcraft and wizardry. As the guardians of this magical place, we—Aradia Vervain, Juniper Deiana, and Ambrose Foxx—welcome you with open arms.

In Ravenwood, you’ll find a community of fellow trainees, all learning and growing together. Ambrose will guide you through the depths of Black Magic, Juniper will show you the ways of White Magic, and Aradia will teach you everything in between—Gray Magic. This is your chance to dive into magic, make new friends, and discover your potential.

Ravenwood is more than just a place to learn; it’s a vibrant community where you’ll forge bonds that last a lifetime. You’ll get to customize your own home, explore the town, and participate in various magical activities. The journey ahead is filled with exciting challenges and opportunities for growth.

We believe in your potential and are here to support you every step of the way. Whether you’re drawn to the light, the dark, or somewhere in between, Ravenwood is the perfect place to start your magical journey. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve here. Welcome to Ravenwood.

Best,
A.V., J.D., A.F.

The Path To Power | RP ThreadJuly 4, 2024 12:29 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
⭑ I Expect All Of Sixbear (Eve)'s Rules To Be Followed. You Can Find Them By Scrolling Down And Clicking "Game Rules".
⭑ Hate The Character, Not The Player.
⭑ Aim To Post Once Or Twice A Week. If You Need To Leave, Please Say So In The Discussion Thread Or PM Me.
⭑ I Don't Mind What Literacy Level You're At, As Long As You Can Write More Than A Paragraph, Have A Good Understanding Of English, And Can Give Us All Something To Reply To.
⭑ No Controlling Other Characters, Only The Player Can Control Their Own Character. And While We're On The Subject, Don't Make Your Characters A Shadow/Hero. Keep Your Characters As Even As Possible!
⭑ Reservations Will Last For 24 Hours, With An Extension Of 12 Hours If Needed. PM Me. Nobody Can Reserve For You, Do It Yourself.
⭑ Don't Be Petty. If You Get Declined, You Clearly Didn't Do Something Right. I'd Be Happy To Give You Tips, But Don't Be Petty About It.
⭑ Please PM Me Once A Character Is Done. I Also Require You To Mark It As A WIP, But Some People Leave The Mark Up So I Can't Tell Easily. Please Just PM Me Once It's Done ^^"
⭑ Please Put "Jouska" In Your Other Section So I Know You've Read All The Rules. And Have Fun!
The Path To Power | RP ThreadJuly 4, 2024 12:41 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
The Path To Power | RP ThreadJuly 4, 2024 12:44 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Starting Setting
When the new people arrive in Ravenwood, they're met with a cool, fresh autumn breeze. The air smells of fallen leaves and distant wood smoke. The weather is cool but comfortable, with the sun casting a warm light over the red, orange, and yellow leaves. The skies are mostly clear, with a few fluffy clouds here and there. For the first week, the weather will be typical autumn. Mornings will start chilly with a gentle mist from the forest, slowly warming up by the afternoon. There might be a few light showers during the week, making the leaves look even brighter and creating a soft sound on the rooftops. Evenings will be cool and peaceful, great for sitting by the fire or having a warm drink under the stars.
The Path To Power | RP ThreadJuly 4, 2024 01:00 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rowan Hyssop | Male | 21 | Gray Magic User
Rowan Hyssop stepped out of the dense forest, the crunch of fallen leaves beneath his combat boots the only sound breaking the morning silence. He took a moment to adjust his black leather jacket and the orange contacts in his eyes, giving him his characteristic intimidating look. From the edge of the forest, he could see the small town of Ravenwood stretching out before him. The town had a quaint, almost picturesque quality, with cobblestone streets lined with shops and houses. The autumn leaves, in shades of red and gold, added to the charm.

He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket, the directions to his new house scribbled hastily on it. As he began to walk, his eyes scanned the town. There was a general store, a bakery with the smell of fresh bread wafting out, and a few other shops. The people of Ravenwood moved about with a calm, relaxed pace, giving the town a serene atmosphere.

Rowan's house was on the outskirts of town, near the edge of the forest. The closer he got, the fewer houses he saw, and the quieter it became. Finally, he spotted his new home. It was a small house but looked rather wealthy despite its size. Ivy crept up its stone walls, and large, clean windows reflected the morning light.

He approached the front door, fishing out the key from his pocket. The lock clicked open easily, and Rowan stepped into a small entryway. He slipped off his jacket and hung it on a hook, placing his boots neatly by the door. The smell of hyssop flowers, always faintly clinging to his clothes, mingled with the fresh scent of the wooden floors.

The living room was cozy and inviting. A large, comfortable couch sat facing a modest fireplace, and shelves lined the walls, waiting to be filled with books and trinkets. Rowan took a moment to appreciate the space before moving on to explore the rest of the house.

To the left of the living room was the kitchen. It was modern and well-equipped, with shiny appliances and a large window that let in plenty of natural light. Rowan could already imagine himself brewing potions here, the scent of herbs and spices filling the air. Satisfied, he turned back to the living room and headed to the right.

The bedroom was spacious, with a large bed covered in soft, dark linens. A dresser and a closet provided ample storage space, and another door led to the bathroom. Rowan opened the door to the bathroom and was pleased to find it equally luxurious. A large bathtub, perfect for long, relaxing soaks, dominated the space. The fixtures were all high-end, gleaming under the bathroom lights.

Returning to the bedroom, Rowan felt a sense of calm wash over him. This was his space, his sanctuary. He sat on the edge of the bed, the soft mattress sinking slightly under his weight. Pulling off his orange contacts, he placed them carefully in a small case on the bedside table. His natural light blue eyes scanned the room, taking in every detail.

Reaching into his bag, Rowan pulled out a book titled "Alchemy and the Arcane." He leaned back against the headboard, flipping through the pages. Reading had always been his way of unwinding, a method to clear his mind and focus on something other than the chaos that often surrounded him.

The Path To Power | RP ThreadJuly 4, 2024 08:00 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sylphiel Virellis

| Black Magic | Female | 21 years old | Mentions: Open

Sylphiel traveled along a narrow beaten path, her cane extended in front of her as she made her way to her new home. While Syl was not completely blind and didn’t need her cane most days, in new territories like Ravenwood, it was a must. Her cane tapped lightly on the ground as she navigated the final stretch, her heightened awareness guiding her steps.

Sylphiel's cane is a work of art, crafted from polished black wood with intricate floral carvings that wind their way along its length. Each detail, from delicate blossoms to twisting vines, was painstakingly etched into the smooth surface. At the handle, two gleaming obsidian crystals were embedded, their dark, reflective surfaces catching the light.

The rhythmic rustle of leaves and distant calls of forest creatures enveloped her, painting a vivid picture of her new surroundings. A ghost of a smile crossed her delicate features as she approached the quaint cottage structure. Her hands trembled lightly as she fumbled with the keys, anticipation and excitement palpable in the cool autumn breeze.

Sylphiel's cottage in Ravenwood was a haven nestled deep within the woods. Moss blanketed the stone foundation, softening its edges and seamlessly blending it into its natural surroundings that Syl had a hard time seeing where it ended. Vines and ivy crawled up the walls, their leaves rustling gently in the breeze, while wildflowers bloomed profusely around the perimeter, adding bursts of color to the greenery. The air was perfumed with the delicate scent of flowers. Mushroom fairy rings dotted the grassy expanse, their delicate caps peeking out amidst the wild herbage.

The roof, thickly covered in moss and patches of vibrant wildflowers, sloped gently to match the natural contours of the land. Small windows, adorned with whimsical sheer curtains, peeked out from behind climbing vines, allowing glimpses of the warm, inviting interior. Stained glass windows, crafted with intricate designs depicting mystical symbols and scenes from nature, adorned the cottage walls. The windows filtered sunlight into mesmerizing patterns of colored light, painting the inside with a magical glow.

As Sylphiel moved closer, ready to explore the inside, she heard a soft splash to her right and turned to see a tranquil pond glistening in the dappled sunlight. Surrounded by a ring of smooth stones and bordered with lush aquatic plants, the pond reflected the vibrant hues of the surrounding foliage. Water lilies floated serenely on its surface, their delicate petals opening to the sun. A soft gasp escaped her lips as tears welled in her eyes at the beauty before her.

Without hesitation, Sylphiel practically ripped out the cottage door. Inside, the cottage exuded a cozy and magical atmosphere. Wooden beams crisscrossed overhead, supporting a thatched roof adorned with hanging herbs and dried flowers. A stone fireplace, centered in the main living area, radiated warmth and comfort, its hearth adorned with entangled carvings depicting woodland scenes and mystical symbols.

Furniture crafted from sturdy, polished wood dotted the cottage, upholstered in rich fabrics dyed with natural varying green pigments. Her fingers brushed against the soft fabric of the plush forest green couch, where a cozy cream blanket lay draped over its arm. Soft woolen rugs covered the smooth wooden floors, providing warmth and insulation against the cool forest ground. Pictures and shelves were hung on the walls, some shelves were filled with jars of varying herbs.

Large stained glass windows framed picturesque views of the surrounding forest, allowing natural light to flood the interior and casting dancing patterns of colored light on the walls. Hanging suncatchers crafted from colored glass and crystals swayed gently, scattering prisms of rainbow light throughout the space. The air was infused with the earthy scents of herbs, incense, and wood smoke, enveloping the young witch in a cocoon of tranquility.

The kitchen, nestled in a corner of the main room, boasted a large wooden table surrounded by mismatched chairs carved with varying complex patterns. A cast iron stove stood against one wall, its chimney extending through the thatched roof. Copper pots and pans hung from hooks above the stove, gleaming in the firelight. Wooden shelves held an array of ceramic dishes, goblets, and jars filled with preserved fruits and herbs. A small window above the sink offered views of the vibrant garden outside.

Beyond the living area, a wooden spiral staircase led to the upper floor where Sylphiel's bedroom awaited. The bedroom was a serene sanctuary, with a cozy bed adorned with soft blankets and pillows in shades of green and blue. A bedside table, crafted from gnarled wood, held a flickering candle and a few books. A woven rug covered the polished black wooden floor. There were more stained glass windows in her room, along with suncatchers. Small rainbows and colorful patterns danced in her room. The room was covered in thriving plants and flowers.

At the far end of the bedroom, a cozy window seat nestled beside a large window offered a peaceful spot for her. The seat, cushioned in deep sapphire blue velvet, curved gently beneath the window's expansive view. The seat was covered with pillows and comfy blankets. A small side table made of polished oak stood nearby, holding a stack of leather-bound books and a delicate porcelain teacup with floral patterns. Various large black wardrobes lined against the wall, ready to be filled.

Across the hall was the bathroom. In Sylphiel's bathroom, the atmosphere is one of tranquility and natural beauty. Labradorite countertops gleam with iridescent hues, reflecting subtle shades of blue, green, and gold as light dances across their polished surface. The countertops are adorned with delicate jars of herbal potions and bath salts.

A large window beside the bathtub offers expansive views of the surrounding forest, allowing natural light to flood the room during the day. Hanging vines cascade down from woven baskets, their leaves brushing against the walls and creating a natural curtain of greenery. The bathtub itself is a deep, claw-footed sanctuary, its porcelain surface a soothing shade of deep aquamarine. Brass fixtures with floral patterns adorn the tub, blending vintage elegance with modern comfort.

As Sylphiel left the bathroom and slowly descended the spiral staircase, she retraced her steps outside. The sounds of nature welcomed her as the sun kissed her face, and the wind gently brushed back her white, wavy hair. Approaching the pond, Sylphiel dropped to her knees before lying down on her back, soaking in the sounds and scents that filled the air of her new home.

Edited at July 4, 2024 08:22 PM by The Bewitched

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us