Wolf Play : Small 3-Person RP
Chatbox
 Ámor
08:18:53 On haitus
Ever since i went fulltime at work, i went from having a weekend day off every 4 months, to almost every week
 Ámor
08:16:27 On haitus
@ET
xD I paid my dad every penny he spenr on it, now im focusing on paying off my car
 Eternity
08:15:32 ET
Amor
That's fair! Less debt that way, for sure haha
 Ámor
08:14:33 On haitus
@ET
i was doing online college and got bored of it so i dropped out and went full time at work
 Eternity
08:13:36 ET
Amor
I've uhh dropped out of one but I changed to another instead so I guess that doesn't really count LOL
 Ámor
08:12:50 On haitus
@ET
I dropped out of college lol
 Eternity
08:11:19 ET
Oh god no I've dropped out of enough things, can't do that again LOL
 Ámor
08:10:16 On haitus
@Et
When you said "Im dropping out" I thought you meant of college at first 😭 You can tell I just woke up
 Poe
07:47:15 
I have a pvp up if anyone is interested:)
 teddy
07:40:43 its yellow
so is life!
 Mistress Nyx
07:39:54 
My allergies are acting up :')
 Eternity
07:39:27 ET
teddy
Sorry I'm dropping in + out a lot as I'm a smidge busy.

But genuinely, I just can't believe he didn't give you a heads up or anything, that's actually really rude, especially as he essentially confirmed your plans were still on the day before. Ouch.
 teddy
07:38:25 its yellow
sorry to dump this ':)
 teddy
07:28:15 its yellow
i'm just so tired of all this shit
 teddy
07:28:02 its yellow
i don't think i want to see anyone this weekend to be honest.

and then to throw some salt in the wound a guy thats trying to be 'seeing me' asked if we could meet this weekend, but i'm so hung up on this other guy crushwise so i can't!
 teddy
07:26:35 its yellow
Et
I'm just so confused. Who says that they're really looking forward to seeing you and then give no notice that they're not going to see you at all??? and i was all excited because i havnt seen him in person since march. I even told my family that he was visiting so i had plans for the weekend, and now i want nothing less than to speak with them and say that it fell through
 Eternity
07:24:12 ET
Dude I bet. Getting stood up on plans last minute sucks on the best of days, but straight up leaving the country on no notice? Huh??

Especially with that y'know, added emotional attachment, that really sucks. I'd be more than miffed 😭
 teddy
07:20:33 its yellow
Poe & ET
It caught me so off guard. I've been stood up by the older brother on casual plans, but thats no biggy and he is a bit of a flake. The problem is that i have an uncrontrolable crush on him that i sincerely wish that i didn't, but i ultimately cannot help myself.

and to find out the morning of, when we had plans, that they had left the country ...

I'm so miffed
 Eternity
07:16:50 ET
How do you last minute change to Romania, what 😭

That is such a sudden change omg, I'm sorry.

I don't even understand how someone can even manage to change a flight that last minute.

I'm not surprised you feel abandoned, I think anyone would ;; I'd be pretty hurt too
 Poe
07:14:45 
Teddy-
Awe :( I've been in those shoes before, like getting excited to see someone and they change plans last minute. It's definitely okay if you feel frustrated because that is a very disappointing thing to happen.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Water Moccasin : +2
Brown Bear : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 01:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! Me and Flying Nugget are looking for one more person to do this roleplay with us. We are currently discussing the plot, but it's going to be romance-based and involve a polyamorous relationship. If you're interested PM one of us and we'll let you in.
-
This rp is semi-lit (I think?) so please be able to write enough to keep the plot going.
--
More TBA

Edited at January 27, 2022 02:10 PM by Finnick
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 01:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The nugget flyer has arrived
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 01:47 PM

Wild Warriorz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Just talked to Nugget and they sent me over here^^ I'm interested if you guys still need a third^^ I can send you a link to one of my previous RP's if you'd like to see my writing?
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 01:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sure thing! Yeah I posted the thread before Flying nugget told me we had a 3rd person. Sure, you can send your previous rps if you want. I think it should be pretty light so as long as you can keep the plot going and introduce new drama, you should be good.
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 01:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sure, Wild.im a she btw

Wild Warriorz said:
Just talked to Nugget and they sent me over here^^ I'm interested if you guys still need a third^^ I can send you a link to one of my previous RP's if you'd like to see my writing?

Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 01:52 PM

Wild Warriorz

Lightbringer

Give Award
You can check it out if you want but I can usually do a lengthy response
& Nug, sorry I tend to use they and them when writing, my bad
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 01:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
If yall are interested in my righting. One of the few reply to the rp I have going with revenge full of last is my latest reply.
`"I do" mist spoke. She stood tall still being smaller then both ember and thron, well also partially smaller then most of the other wolf's in camp. Mist looked up into the sky at the moon and several stars around it. An old pups story she was once told by her mother ' the night stars by the moon will always show you the way I life. Those stars are a wolf's ancestors, they will guide you, if your ever lost or in seek of guidens they will show you the way' mist didn't know if this was what she was ment to do so she looked up to the sky for guidens`

Edited at January 27, 2022 01:56 PM by Flying nugget
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 01:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It's ok I really don't mind I just thought I'd point that out

Wild Warriorz said:
You can check it out if you want but I can usually do a lengthy response
& Nug, sorry I tend to use they and them when writing, my bad

Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 01:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Warriorz - It seems like you have a good grasp on making a compelling/mentally conflicted character, and giving insight into their thoughts (you'd be surprised how many people just write the surface-level actions of their characters and not their thoughts or feelings.) I look forward to roleplaying with you ^^
Small 3-Person RPJanuary 27, 2022 01:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm lemme dig something up...
This RP was tragically shot down after a while, for being a little too similar to Harry Potter's universe. But we got some mileage on it, there should be plenty of examples in there ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us