Wolf Play : Tragedies x Zera
Chatbox
 Red River Wolves
12:33:28 Redd Dead
Hey Techno!
 Red River Wolves
12:33:17 Redd Dead
Yeah, then just sleep. 300 words is not that much. It can wait.
 Jack-A-Boo
12:29:48 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
redd

I'm already half asleep
 technoblade
12:28:23 Lil Techy | Techno
redd!
 Red River Wolves
12:27:20 Redd Dead
Boo,
I'm assuming it's due by midnight at the earliest, so I'd yap for 300 words then proofread it later.
 Jack-A-Boo
12:26:16 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
red

I need 500 words I'm at 204 words
 Red River Wolves
12:25:49 Redd Dead
Boo,
Depends. How complete is the essay?
 Jack-A-Boo
12:23:20 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
should I sleep or finish my essay? its 1:23 am for me
 Broken Archangel
12:17:42 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Hey bane
 Nevermore.
12:16:14 Never/Nev
Hello Mag!

How're you doing today?
 Red River Wolves
12:15:43 Redd Dead
I already have an influx of wolves with names that start with a but I like Anise. Do I add another?
 Magnus Bane
12:15:29 Mag/Maggy
Hey
 Jack-A-Boo
12:10:18 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Red

Aki
 SpookyPaws
12:09:16 Hugs4Bugs || Ed
Ooo, happy early anniversary
 Zeraphia
12:09:04 Vah is Spooky
Redd

Ooh she feels like an Art or maybe Anise

Something with an A.
 Jack-A-Boo
12:08:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary on here
 Red River Wolves
12:08:16 Redd Dead
-WP Click-
Name suggestions? Preferably short ones
 Jack-A-Boo
12:07:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
urox

I'm also studying for the EHR which is stressful
 Hugs4Bugs
12:02:20 WorkingPaws || Ed
wait no now it fixed itself, we good
 Hugs4Bugs
12:01:50 WorkingPaws || Ed
wtf, I only got 5 cp for the new day ;-;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Boar : 0
Crocodile : 0
Bengal Tiger : -4
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 12:25 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Obligatory, if you aren't listed, please don't post!

Plot:

In a medieval setting with many, many different kingdoms, it's not too uncommon to find assassins lingering about. This is no different. Except... the assassin and the noble she was sent to kill--well, there's something that goes wrong.

Surely it can't be, maybe it is... are they falling in love?

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 12:27 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Solomon Hale
Nickname: Saul

Appearance:
Solomon's first attribute that people tend to notice about his physical appearance is his seemingly ordinary appearance. The only striking thing about him is his height and even then, he only stand 6'0" even. He might look over the crowd just a bit but not by much. His skin is a fair color tinged with tan from days in the sun, as such a fair amount of freckles pepper his face and arms--as well as his shoulders. Even if those small freckles aren't always obvious.

His hair is a warm brown color, a bit dark with a red undertone. It helps his skin seem far more warm and lively, definitely more of an autumn complex. However, to contrast his autumn complex is the vibrant blue eyes that he bears. His sapphire gaze can often be compared to the sea. They're gentle, they're soft, they're not too harsh.

His clothing is generally more simple with a white tunic long sleeve with the sleeves rolled up. He tends to wear darker khaki-colored pants and brown boots as well.

Personality:
Saul's first presentation is a very bubbly, very outgoing sort of guy. He's got a lot of energy it seems and that has a tendency to be a lot more than he can usually handle. What he has in energy, he lacks in braincells.

He has about .5% of his entire being is worry. Saul is more of a do-now, think-later sort of person. Which often leads into strange and unusual circumstances. That being said, however, he does startle very easily.

When it comes to difficult situations, he has a tendency to try and calm himself down and others by making it a bit lighter. He'll crack a joke, smile and try and laugh a bit, just being open.

Mostly because crying or any sort of anxiety/worry gives him a migraine and he doesn't appreciate that.

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 01:06 AM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Lorelei Fraser
Nickname: Lori
Appearance:
As much as Lorelei would like to glide beneath the radar, her attractive features often gain her more attention than she would like. She'd consider her height normal, perhaps on the shorter side, yes, but normal. She stands somewhere around 5'3", making a good height to slip in and out unseen so long she keeps her head down. Her skin color is warm and rich with golden undertones, free of freckles or moles, but littered in lighter colored scars from small scuffles and run-ins with trouble. These scars are usually hidden by her clothing, however, peeking out only on occasion when she wears shorter sleeves or tops with lower necklines.

Her hair is dark and warm toned as well, complimenting her tanned skin wonderfully. The chocolate colored waves fall to the middle of her back with lighter toned caramel highlights running throughout, mostly popping in the presence of sun or firelight glow. Her gaze is striking with a startling contrast of heterochromia. Her left eye is a cool shade of pewter while the right is a deeper moss green color. Her gaze is often pensive, studying those around her with great interest.

When it comes to clothing she has a preference for darker colors, usually being blacks or greys. Most commonly she can be found in a stone colored long sleeve tunic and fitted black pants with black boots. Rarely does she wear dresses. Scratch that- she doesn't even know when she last wore a dress.

Personality:
Lori's first impression that she gives off is that of a quiet, standoffish introvert. She's not unfriendly, but she's not friendly either. She likes her space and would much prefer to watch those around her than truly interact with them.

Nearly her entire make-up consists of well thought out plans and irritation. That being said, she doesn't like to mess up or have to explain herself later for her problems. Plans should be flawless, so when they don't go accordingly, she typically finds herself becoming stressed and rather frustrated.

Outside of her business like demeanor, Lori can be known to crack a dry joke or two and lay out some sarcasm here and there. Sometimes it helps her relax, but truth be told, she's horrible at making jokes, no matter how hard she tries. She doesn't like for people to see her cracking under pressure and may try to hide when she's freaking out.
Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 10:51 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

The calm of the night was peaceful. Faint clouds occasionally covered the moon and stars, but never for too long. Accompanying the drifting clouds below, a faint breeze drifted and lifted leaves, fluttered banners and flags, ruffling hair and just providing a breath of fresh moving air. In the distance, on the hill, the castle stood. A marvelous view of stonework, brick masonry and wealth. The walls were perhaps once a glittering white but not remained a silvery grey in the light of the moon. Blue banners drifted from the three towers signifying the Casteil colors.

On one of the balconies, the figure of a young man stood. He leaned back against the doorway of what was probably his room. His sapphire eyes were focused upward on the starry sky, his arms crossed over his chest and brown hair ruffled softly by the teasing breeze.

But he was out there, in the fresh air of the new night. His eyes scanning the expanse of stars. Stars, dazzling glittering light that looked like shattered glass across a velvet pillow.

It was beautiful, all in all. That was why he was out there, admiring the starry skies that opened overhead.

Solomon Hale wasn't unarmed, his sword and dagger rested on his hip. It rested just behind his right hand, his dominant hand, and was easy to remove and whip out--both weapons.

But he was fine for now. He couldn't really envision anyone coming for him of all people. Sure, he was a crowned heir but that didn't exactly have much merit when there were far bigger kingdoms and countries out there. Casteil was relatively small.

That sense of security added to the reason why Solomon was so comfortable just hanging out on the balcony. It wasn't too late in the night but he figured he'd probably head in fairly soon just to get some rest for the coming day.

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 02:48 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
The quiet night provided the most perfect of covers. Unsuspecting people paying little mind to a woman moving in the shadows. Soft steps, quiet breathing. No worries or concerns. As far as anyone was concerned, she was but a mere traveler coming to visit the kingdom of Casteil. It was ashame she'd never return. The small kingdom was more grand in her eyes than many of the larger ones had been. It was as though every detail had been carefully crafted with joy and pleasure, whereas the places she'd previously been all looked alike.

Dark hair drifted in the breeze, watching eyes staring up at that balcony from her hiding spot in the bushes. She'd been watching him for a couple of nights now, the heir to the crown. He always appeared so peaceful and carefree up there, and Lorelei almost envied him. Too bad he was the one name on her roster. Oh, what a pretty bag of coins he would fetch.

A larger, near by kingdom by the name of Valoria had enlisted the young woman to subdue the heir and take a prize from him in order to receive her payment. It was to her understanding that the prince's death would be the beginning of the end. Not to mention, she'd heard rumors of royal riches lying somewhere within the castle. Valoria wanted the kingdom for themselves and decided to just take it with the help of a common assassian.

It was growing late, and Lori felt it wouldn't be long before the prince turned in for the night. She intended to be in that room before he left it, so her trek inside began.

The woman had a good idea of which room he'd be in. She had been inside the castle a time or two and had witnessed him leaving a room in that area, so she was sure it was that one. Quietly, with her head down and a cloak covering herself, Lorilei sound herself traveling the halls, armed for destruction. A dagger of her choice strapped to her left thigh, another small knife in each boot. She couldn't carry a sword. They were too noticeable and bulky, and it would be even less lady like to have one at her side.

There wasn't a guard in sight as the assassin approached that door. She listened first for movement before opening the door a little, peering inside to see his back still turned. Perfect. Lorelei slipped inside, securing the door behind her with the softest of clicks.

She slipped herself into the shadows of the room, drawing her dagger into her left hand as she approached the young man from behind, ready to interrupt his ever so peaceful night...
Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 04:50 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Normally, Saul likely wouldn't have noticed anything at all. But the click. It was subtle enough that it caught his attention--the faint click of the door that usually was left shut tight. That meant the wind couldn't have closed it--not that it would've happened anyways because of the door to the balcony. It would be a rather stupid design to have an open balcony without a door or something to keep the wind and rain out.

Still, he feigned ignorance and moved from his spot and made a slow paced circle around the balcony, his left hand on the stone of the banister and his right hand by his belt. Casteil had one thing that often became a sore talking point. It was salt.

Why on earth that would be such a rich blessing? Salt preserved food, it brought flavor, it made things last longer. It was rare. But being beside the coasts of a salty sea meant that they could harvest these salt crystals.

His eyes slid to movement in the shadows before a flare of surprise flickered in his face. "Oh--oh," he sounded far less fearful and more surprised. "Oh we--wait wait," he held his left hand out and brought his own dagger out of its sheath. "Okay, I'm ready now. I've never actually been attacked for real like this, I shouldn't say that I'm sorry to hurt you but I have to be honest, I really am."

His head tilted, a rather lopsided smile crossing his face as he readied his dagger and fished for the candlestick beside the balcony with his left hand. "I should also warn you that I've been training to handle myself. They say I'm good at it in the wrong ways but hey, if I win, I win."

His eyes flashed, a hint of delight in his eyes. It wasn't a blood-thirsty delight, more there for the thrill and excitement. The smile on his face gave the same sort of feeling. He wasn't scared, he wasn't worried, he was far more excited about what was going on. As if it hadn't quite registered in his head that she was there to kill him and not just for a friendly spar--but the way he held himself dissuaded that thought.

His eyes flicked toward the balcony a couple of times as the gears turned in his head. He could... but it would wait a little bit. He definitely would eventually but he'd see how well this woman could handle herself and then execute that plan. Brilliant.

"You could also... not," Saul added as an afterthought and with a loose shrug, "just... y'know. You could not attack me."

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 07:56 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Lorelei watched him carefully as he started to move around the balcony. The fact that he didn't turn around made her believe he hadn't heard her come in, but she didn't let her guard down. He wasn't her first, and she'd learned quick like that those who appeared harmless or unknowing were often the most dangerous to her, and she had no doubt that the Prince would be any different.

She didn't necessarily care for the killing, but it made her money in the one way she knew how. It may not be an honest living, but it made her good money and she'd yet to be caught. Hopefully, she never would be either.

Lorelei stiffened, her shock evident on her face when she discovered he knew she was there. There was no way he just so happened to catch sight of her... Right? She'd been much too careful. Why didn't he look scared, though? He looked just as surprised to see her as she had been to be noticed. Him seeing her hadn't been a part of the plan. This was supposed to have been simple, a sneak attack and nothing more. "No... Being sorry isn't bad. It's better than feeling nothing over it," she told him, her voice a little raspy at first as though she hadn't spoke aloud in a while. She seemed to speak from truth. She'd become indifferent over her assassinations months ago, and if she had to be honest, it weighed on her greatly.

Lori frowned as he grabbed for the candlestick with his left hand, bringing light into the immediate area. "Hmfp. I suppose we will see just how good you are then," she said coldly, unsure how to truly take his unfazed attitude. Shouldn't he be running? Screaming for guards? Something?
Her expression was devoid of warmth and joy, containing mostly confusion by the way the prince was reacting. She stepped closer, her dagger still held defensively in her left hand. In the candle light her own features were no longer shrouded by darkness, the warm orange glow favoring her, though that was the least of her worries. She still appeared hostile, ready to lunge at any moment to attack the prince. She was calculating the best way to do so, if there even was one.

Her scowl faltered as he mentioned her just not attacking him. Sure he didn't think that would work.. "Of course, of course. Why didn't I just think of that?" She replied sarcastically. "That way you can have your men take me away. I don't believe," she shook her head, her body relaxing for a few moments before she made her first lunge on the Prince, swiping towards him with her dagger, though she feared she hadn't been close enough.
Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 10:31 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Saul's expression said everything. The fact that he wasn't entirely sure he heard her right, that he was almost entirely certain that she hadn't spoken in a very long time and the fact that his warning had sailed over her head. She made some comment about seeing how good he'd really be and Saul's head tipped downward in a brief scowl.

She was really going for this? He had at least two heads on her, a good amount of weight and ... a candlestick. That wasn't much but it was something. The biggest issue that Saul ran into with teachers who tried to teach him fighting was the fact they seemed to have these set "rules" of combat.

Saul, perhaps rightfully so, figured that in a fight for life. Anything counted. His teachers were more exasperated at his antics and tactics when it came to fighting. Swordsmanship was his downfall, why bother with just the sword when he had three other limbs to use as well? Fighting fair and fighting to live were two very different things and he was going to fight to live--rules be darned.

Thus the candlestick. Which, as she attempted to lunge forward and swipe at him, went into action. Saul let out a sharp noise, almost a giddy laugh. Everyone always played by the same rules! Her dagger was blocked by his own and then he swung the candlestick down to--hopefully--connect with her head.

His plan seemed simple. Incapacitate the woman for a moment or two, scoot over to the balcony, jump the balcony, climb the vines down and then disappear into the vast bushes, trees and flowers of the castle garden.

She couldn't kill him if she couldn't find him! Which was a solid plan, but it all hinged on a few key points. The first one--and seemingly the hardest--rendering her unable to attack him long enough to jump ship.

Hopes and dreams and the giddy laughter was what he was going off of.

"You're quick," Saul commented, dancing back on the balls of his feet, "I'm impressed!"

Tragedies x ZeraOctober 13, 2024 11:52 PM

Beautiful Tragedies

Neutral

Give Award
Lori couldn't afford to give up now. The prince knew her face, and even if she was to escape, he could easily have her put up for bounty. Not to mention, her employers in Valoria wouldn't be too pleased with her either. So, even with his warning, she couldn't just back down. Either way, failure meant death. It was her life or his, and she was choosing her own life.

She didn't think that taking down the Prince would be easy, however. She wasn't arrogant enough to think that. He was tall, quite likely much stronger, and would have a good advantage on her in more ways than one. All she had was her speed and sneaky abilities, and one of the two had already failed her.

Lorelei wasn't a master of fighting, but she did have good luck when it came down to it. She usually fought by the rules, rarely playing dirty unless it came down to her survival. There was nothing wrong with fighting a little dirty, of course. You had to do what worked for you.

The noise he let out caught her off guard, an exasperated sound leaving her own lips as he blocked her dagger. She had just enough time to see the candlestick being swung and she used her right arm and shoulder to deflect the movement with a sharp grunt. "The candlestick? Really?" She scoffed, darting back a little bit. She hadn't been expecting that in the slightest, but it was a smart move, even if she didn't show it.

Lorelei scowled at him, wondering what his goal at been. She didn't think he'd swung hard enough to kill her with such a blow, but he would have for sure stunned her for a few moments.

"You are way too excited for this," she grumbled, his giddy excitement nearly getting under her skin. She was getting frustrated and it was showing on her face. "You're a quick thinker though, I'd have to give you that," she huffed, moving around him to keep from staying still for too long and making herself an easy target.

In her peripheral vision, Lori saw a rather hefty book on a table nearby. She grabbed it and hurled it at the prince without a second thought before going lunge at him again in hopes of possibly tackling him to the ground without getting stabbed.
Tragedies x ZeraOctober 14, 2024 12:03 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

He had caught her off guard by at least a little bit. That was a plus one to the fact that he was winning. Saul's mind flicked briefly to the smug smile he'd have when he announced he had survived an assassin by not fighting by their stupid rules. Life was life and he wanted to keep it.

"Well, yeah," Saul let out a short laugh, his eyes bright. It had almost worked--more or less. "Look, you want me dead and I don't want me dead. So I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep me--yikes--" he twisted his shoulder to let the book basically hit him, "I don't want me dead."

The book hardly seemed like much but he had a feeling he would be sporting a rather nasty bruise across most of his shoulder the next day. Or even in a few hours.

He swept to the side, swinging the candlestick toward her side and letting go of it. He was back to back with the banister and grinned sharply. So that worked better than he had initially thought.

"To live another day, means that I get to see the stars again--and not join them just yet," he stated and leaned backwards, almost jumping to roll over the banister. His hands stretched outward, taking hold of the vines on the edge of the balcony. Vines, which--under his weight--promptly came unattached from the castle wall. It was a less than graceful swing into the lower part of the castle wall but it had... initially worked. It had worked well enough and he was still alive.

That was a plus.

"Ah ha!" Saul cried out, rather triumphantly. "You thought it would be easy! I am--oof--" the vines snapped once more and he finally dropped down to the ground, rolling to shake off the impact. "I'm still alive!"

Obviously, not for long while she was up there and had the higher ground--which was why he turned and ran for the gardens.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us