Wolf Play : Bobcat x Rogue 1x1
Chatbox
 Leafpool
06:19:11 Leaf she/her
Wolf play is lagging!
 kycantina
06:18:06 ky but it's spooky
Urux, not gonna lie I misread that and thought you were questioning keeping her lol
 distant-screams
06:17:14 katy | beetle
kat,
thank you :)
 Transcendence
06:16:42 anti gen ai
Resizing and compressing the first art that belongs to her
-Click-
TH said nope
I had to link the original art instead
 Urux
06:15:33 Urox
Ara / Ky
I was thinking about keeping that 40AC. I just need a den upgrade lol
The boys are kinda meh
 Vennenum
06:15:02 Venn/Venne
Nothing slower than the last hour of a slow workday.
 Arachne
06:14:35 Ara/Kat
Katy
absolutely gorgeous!!
 kycantina
06:14:07 ky but it's spooky
Urux, either keep or FR
 Arachne
06:13:57 Ara/Kat
Urux
pup 60 is so pretty and a good rarity :0 i say keep for her
 distant-screams
06:13:33 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts?
 Transcendence
06:13:30 anti gen ai
Im losing it the Jello art didnt need compressing but when I make an adopt toyhouse says compress or cry
 Fireblaze
06:13:04 
*havenÂ’t
 Urux
06:13:00 Urox
-WP Click- Do I bone, keep or free range her kids?
 Transcendence
06:12:07 anti gen ai
I used to draw SMOLL but they were uh
Small
 kycantina
06:12:05 ky but it's spooky
Y'all. Guess who accidentally unsubscribed to her forum art shop and is now very behind on comms she didn't realize existed ;-;
 Tropical Pickle
06:11:59 Tropickle
What stat for Banshee interaction? <_>
 Transcendence
06:11:45 anti gen ai
I mean i use a resizer and compressor but you will never NOT lose quality

Me making 2000xsize art for toyhouse and HEE then having to compress it and thrn crying
 Fireblaze
06:11:07 
I havenÂ’t been on this game for about a year. You might know me as Music. My account got deleted and I had to make a new one😭.
 The Sigma
06:08:49 Leon, Sigma
ET

Its the only way..

If you ignore the pixels, they do not exist 😌
 Fireblaze
06:08:30 
Hi chat!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Mountain Lion : +1
Bobcat : +1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Bobcat x Rogue 1x1October 21, 2024 12:56 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello! Please do not post if you are not Bobcat or me, Rogue Whispers, but feel free to follow along!
Bobcat x Rogue 1x1October 21, 2024 01:09 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Alexandra Wolff
Nickname:
Alex
Sexuality:
Straight
Role:
Bleep
Power:
Animal shiftier
In tune with nature. (Is that a power?)
Appearance:
download20240405165413.png
Credits go to picrew-- Elena-Illustration
-
Alex is a tall young woman with long brown hair and gray eyes. Her left eye happens to be slightly darker than her right. Flecks of dark, almost black line the inside. Dark green glasses frame her eyes in a way that say look at me. She has pale skin that has a very small bit of tan. A tiny amount of freckles line her nose, but a fading as the year moves on. Alex walks with confidence and pride. Her voice strong and demanding. She may be young, be she is not scared. One draw back to her beauty, is she has a scar along her forearm and up her arm to her collar bone. The origin will be reviled, eventually. As for hight, standing 5'10", she is pretty tall. Yaeh, tall. Alex tends to dress in dark gray, maybe some dark blue. Also, sneckers. Nothing else. Barefoot or snecker foot. A muscular frame sets off her string bean build. Fast on her feet, there is a good chance you will have a bloody nose if you tangle with her.
Personality:
Alex is a kind person who is protective of those she loves. Although she can get pretty spunky when annoyed, that rarely happens. She is a go with the flow character. Alex is a smart individual with a troubled past. It will be reviled later in the RP. Because of that, she is socially awkward and protective. She has not been around many people and does not want her friends to have to go through the same. She also happens to be a little clingy from that experience. A little sassy, she tends to speak before thinking. This leads to her coming off as rude. But if you get to know her, you will find a friend who will stop at nothing to make sure you are okay. Physically or mentally. She is slightly theiran, which ties into her power. Shifted, she is more brave and daring, there is nothing she will not do. Beside ask her crush out on a date. You will end up with "Woodoo yoo goo moo daatoo"
Dragons, Fighting, wolves, protecting, veggies
Dislikes:
Spell check not working, Baths(Showers are fine, but baths), loneliness, people judging her, Did I mention spelling?
Strengths:
shifting, protecting, and calming people down
Weakness:
shuts down when lonely, limited shifts, social awkwardness, gets motherly when friends are sad or hurt
Back story:
Umm...
Afflictions:
TBD
Crush: Open
Other: I write in first person, I am using a character from another RP.
Bobcat x Rogue 1x1October 21, 2024 01:11 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pierce
-
Pronouns: He/Him
Powers: Mind-reading, shifting, manipulating objects, controlling weather
-
Appearance:
Standing at 5'11", Pierce is some-what tall and has short but slightly shaggy dark brown hair that just barely goes past his ears. He has light almond skin, though his arms are darker than the rest of his body. He has a slightly pointy nose and dull, sky blue eyes, which were previously bright but got duller over time. One is scarred and glass-like, blind. he has a scar going from the corner of his mouth to just beyond his shoulder, though he covers it up with a sort of bandana around his neck. He wears black jeans and converse, and a white shirt that is mostly covered by a black-and-gray flannel. He has a sliver chain around his neck, gifted to him by his mother before she died. He wears numerous bracelets around his wrists.
Wolf Form:
As a wolf, Pierce is a muscular strong wolf with gray fur and dark gray streaks, including his tail and front left paw. His ears are tipped white, eyes a silvery gray, and his body is covered with the same scars as in human form.Occationally, he will change to an arctic wolf, having blue-tinted white fur and dark blue eyes, all the same with scars.
-
Personality:
Having to leave his now-deseased family at the age of four, Pierce is highly introverted and rarely talk to anyone he doesn't know, especially because of his past traumas. He is very anti-social, and lives in the forest far from civilization. He has a hard time being around others, both in the human and animal world. After being in the school, Pierce resorted to living in a cozy cave in a deep spruce forest. Once getting to know him, he is a caring, protective soul who will stay close and put his life on the line to save you.
-
Dislikes: Any physical contact, People seeing him as a weakness, Any people/ socializing
Strengths: Shifting, Darkness, Speed
Weaknesses: Scar/blind in one eye, Physical contact, Past traumas
-
Relations
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Sibling(s): Deceased
Crush: Open - N/A
-

Edited at October 21, 2024 01:41 PM by Rogue Whispers
Bobcat x Rogue 1x1October 21, 2024 01:41 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ready :P
Bobcat x Rogue 1x1October 21, 2024 01:51 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I stretch and feed my cat (orange tom) some kibble before leaving the house. The sun sits just above the horizon, but it is already crazy hot. I can not wait until I can get somewhere cooler. Like the forest or perhaps a lake. At least we are past the dog days of summer, aka August. I walk away from the sun and into the shadowy undergrowth of the woods. I don't plan on spending the whole day in here, but I would not object.
Bobcat x Rogue 1x1October 21, 2024 02:03 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pierce walked through the deeply-wooded forest, his mind trailing as he turned a coin with is fingers multiple times. It was cooler in the forest, away from the sunliht that he rarely saw unless flying above the trees to get a view of the mountains far off. he walked on a trail he took often, but quickly veered off into the more wooded part to explore. Rabbits and squirrels didn't mind him now, now that he was pratically a part of the forest.
His cave was just beyond a fallen tree, but he had a different entrance. He dropped the coin and shifter into his wolf, grateful for the wa that the moss cushioned his paws. Under the tree there was a small hole, just big enough for him to fit through. Foxes knew not to come down there. Pierce didn't exactly rule the forest, but he was the more dominate creature in it. after about a minute, he poped up in the cave, the latern light above greeting him. He hed found it three years ago, after he left the crazy school that is by now very abandoned. He shifted back, brushing off dirt and dust on his clothes.
He fixed his bandane and chain, walking over to a small ladder. The ladder led to his 'observatory, which reached above the treeline. He could see everything from there, but nobody could see him. He shifted to a hawk and stood at the ledge, overlooking the forest.
(Sorry it's so long XD I just couldn't stop)

Edited at October 21, 2024 02:08 PM by Rogue Whispers
Bobcat x Rogue 1x1October 21, 2024 03:11 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I debate on shifting. Then I shift. Guess I lost that debate. My black fur catches the few rays of sunshine that could make it through canopy. Turning it hues of kind of a green-blue-ish. I walk under a semi fall tree, making sure to duck my head so I would not have a concussion in the morning or at the moment. Slowly, I slipped through a glade. Today, closer to the middle than I normally would. Just trying to escape the heat. I debate on turning back. I'm losing a lot of debates today. Because I keep walking. I move my pace from walk to a trot. What did I have to do today? I believe it was... Shop? I don't want to. I could deal with whatever. I can go hunting if needed. I'm a shifter. My nose suddenly overwhelmed with the sent of another wolf. But it ends abruptly. Because it is such from, I don't follow it. My brain tells me that I recognize a sentence, but I can't have that information. Thank you, brain.
Bobcat x Rogue 1x1October 21, 2024 03:18 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pierce froze and backed away into the observatory, shifting back and pulling his bandana up. His sense of smell was jsut as good as a wolf when human, and he could smell another wolf on the prowl. A new owlf. He climbed back down the ladder and shifted, squeezing into the small hole of the entrance. A minute or so later, he popped out, glancing around before hearing a rustle. He hid in the trunk of the fallen tree. He had found the secret when he first moved in, a clever hiding spot. Soon, a black wolf passed by. And... he reconized it. Who is that? And why do I remember them?! He growled to himself softly. He glanced around onced more and changed back to his hawk, flying over the wolf silently.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us