Chatbox
 Existence
02:58:38 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I don't know if I should be disappointed or impressed xD
 Broken Archangel
02:27:43 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Hey don't you go slapping a pup because your moody XD

Your wolves played: Husk [G3|AC] is moody and Pup 59 tries to cheer them up but gets slapped.
 Broken Archangel
02:24:44 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Cae damn nice
 Caeruleum
02:23:47 Cae, Blue
Eyyy, he wasnt feeling very silly that day XD surprisingly enough i didnt get a chim this time but i did get my very first axan :D
 Broken Archangel
02:21:04 Samael, Fallen, Arch
One of my boys did give my friend a chim though XD
 Broken Archangel
02:19:44 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Cae all good my wolves have been silly lately XD
 Caeruleum
02:19:24 Cae, Blue
He did give me viti, df and ap before, maybe thats why :3
 Caeruleum
02:17:51 Cae, Blue
Broken, oh never mind, he was mean to me this time XD im sorry, i dont know why i was so sure he was the sire 😭
 Caeruleum
02:14:31 Cae, Blue
Good night, desti ^^
 Destinations End
02:13:46 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I'll be back tomorrow
 Destinations End
02:13:08 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Starting to fall asleep *
 Destinations End
02:12:53 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I am starting to de
 Broken Archangel
02:12:11 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Cae really 😱
 Caeruleum
02:11:52 Cae, Blue
Broken, i think one of your boys gave me something great, hold on
 Caeruleum
02:11:27 Cae, Blue
The only downside is that they take up too much space e.e
 Caeruleum
02:10:45 Cae, Blue
What do you mean?? Im always happy with good pelt defects and good boosts??
 Broken Archangel
02:10:09 Samael, Fallen, Arch
Cae nice
 Karou
02:09:24 
i think that's the first time i've seen you happy with your pups XD
 Caeruleum
02:08:30 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
So many good pups
 Vennenum
02:01:21 Venn/Venne
Would love to get feedback on this.

-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +5
Sun Bear : +5
Black Bear : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

iconium x azalea | medical 1x1October 20, 2024 11:32 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
for us only, please don't post <3
---
res for future plot plans & overview

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Dr. Mason Graham Harvey
Place of Birth:
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Appearance
Harvey is a tall, looming figure standing just a touch over six feet tall. He has brown hair which is typically meticulously well-combed, but his irritatingly perfectionistic view of how he should appear causes him to obsess over the few pieces of hair that occasionally stick out of place. Despite the amount of care he puts into his appearance, many would say he looks more attractive when he's exhausted to the point of allowing his hair to be messy and unkempt, allowing a more boyish aura to possess him.
--
Due to his workaholic nature, there is rarely a time when Harvey is seen outside of hospital clothing. On the rare occasion that he is, Harvey is able to show off a collection of high-quality, expensive suits and other formalwear. He doesn't own much in terms of casual clothing since he is typically either working in the hospital, traveling, or presenting information at various seminars and work-related events. He has expensive taste in clothing, seeing as his presentation is everything to him. He is most often seen in a brooding state, and his ever-serious features have seldom been softened into a smile. He has hazel eyes which are typically glaring at someone or displaying the same skepticism as his flat tone and even expression. Despite this, many individuals find Dr. Harvey to be rather handsome, if it weren't for his unbreakable icy exterior.
Personality Metrics
3w4 sp/sx 358/1
ENTJ-A
Personality Description
'Unrelenting standards' isn't a phrase strong enough to describe the 'goals' Dr. Harvey sets for himself and his staff. On one hand, his zero tolerance policy and unrelenting drive can be interpreted as inspiring and a significant catalyst toward groundbreaking change in the field of medicine. On the other hand, working for Harvey or being around him is not for the faint of heart. On a personal level, he is extremely ambitious, competitive, and dedicated to his performance, his image, and the legacy he has worked so hard to prolong. He has little interest in social activities, and his personal nearsightedness has deprived him of the opportunity and desire to fall in love or raise a family. While he would love to produce an heir to the monopoly he has worked so hard to build up, his own (lack of) experiences in a family have thoroughly numbed him to the ideas of love, nurturance, and acceptance. While he has a close group of one or two colleagues that he trusts with his life, it would take a very special and stubborn person to break through the layers of walls that Harvey has put up around himself as protection.
Areas of Specialization
Cardiothoracic Surgery
Regenerative Cardiology
Sports Cardiology
Owner and Head of Hospital
Background
Harvey was separated from his mother at a young age though his father never really gave a straight answer on what happened to her. He just has one photo of the two of them when he was very young, and he cherishes it. His father trained him to take over his legacy from the time he was in diapers, and he lived to gain his father's approval for most of his life until his father's suicide in his mid-thirties. Harvey was in medical school at the time, and he hasn't let anyone in since. He's never focused on connections outside of a few favored doctors. He frequently uses job performance as a way to size people up, and lives a rather lonely life.
Skills / Strengths
› Professional open-mindedness
› Wise
› Experienced
› Perspective
› Determined
› Frank
› Authentic
› Bold
› Decisive
› Careful
› Diligent
› Focused
› Orderly
› No-nonsense
› Adaptable
› Responsible
› Willing to take risks
› Punctual
› Meticulous
Flaws / Weaknesses
› Judgmental
› Harsh
› Lacks compassion
› Conceited
› Pessimistic
› Skeptical
› Guarded
› Aloof
› Unforgiving
› Perfectionist
› Stubborn
› Dismissive
› Close-minded
Motives
Harvey's primary motives are personal achievement, honor, success, and recognition. His primary motives are the pursuit of knowledge, competence, and respect.

Edited at October 21, 2024 12:07 AM by Iconium

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
res secondary characters + extra

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us