Wolf Play : Interstellar/Lunar
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
03:41:57 Vox
That's your device that's doing it. Should be a setting you can change, I cannot remember what it's called
 Lunnar moon
03:41:56 
Ok Fine
 Eternity
03:41:54 ET
Lunnar Moon
Turn off 'smart punctuation' in your device settings if you'd like to get red of the weird A :]
 Lunnar moon
03:41:31 
like when you put down a quotation mark
 Amygdala
03:41:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Defiant
Yay XD
Althou i think if sunfire had full cp he would win. I have no idea why your wolf is not that good.
 Creepy Currency
03:41:01 Tag (he/they)
Lunnar, just try to remember: act adult, not childish.
 Lunnar moon
03:40:54 
Like the a thing gets me kinda mad
 Rogue Whispers
03:40:49 Rogue is a Ghost
If it helps the rules are also just under the Chat button ^^
 Defiant Rescue
03:40:39 Alex//Chim Hoarder
Amy
Hey hey! I got one! :D
 Luna👻
03:40:33 Silver (She/her)
Serpents
you logged onto o my PvP thing double posting annoyingly and a sales post in all caps XD
 Serpents
03:40:29 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@rogue we done missed drama XD
 Nez.ity
03:40:20 LF: Simple roleplay
Any other questions, please don't be afraid to personally DM me, seems I need to be online for a few
 Falling Stars
03:40:18 star, she/they
amy
trips to japan are super expensive- that's definitely years of saving.
 Lunnar moon
03:40:04 
sorry
the rules are long and I canÂ’t keep track of them
 Nez.ity
03:39:42 LF: Simple roleplay
If you're confused about what rule you broke, then I suggest rereading the chat rules.

Caps, and promoting sales in main chat.

Actually here are those rules

-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
03:39:36 Rogue is a Ghost
Serpents,
Same lol I just logged on XD
 Falling Stars
03:39:32 star, she/they
Lunnar
also the no caps rule-
 Lunnar moon
03:39:21 
Oh
 Luna👻
03:38:54 Silver (She/her)
Lunnar
the wolves for sale post in main
 Amygdala
03:38:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Star
I love how japanese sounds like and i want to visit japan sometime. If i will be able to that is😅

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -2
Baboon : -4
Black Bear : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   45 

Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 08:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem whinced, she had grazed over the leg she wasnt using, and found out that a sharp point of her leg bone was protruding through her skin. "Well.. that explains a lot."
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 08:43 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
River noticed it and got up and raced to get Aries " Aries.. your help is needed now."
" YEs sir" he said racing in to the den with him. He saw the leg " Oh Mayhem.. you really did yourself this time. " I know just the thing for it."
He ran off to get some leaves before going back to the den " It mays ting though. " he squeezed the leaves and a green liquid came out, touching the bone. " You cannot.. I repeat... cannot leave this den until it fully heals. " he looked at Mayhem then at River.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 08:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem whined, and tried to pull her leg away but it just made it worse. She wasnt pleased that she'd have to stay in the den for that long. "How long?"
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 08:52 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aries sighed " Until I say otherwise. You understand? I know its not specific. But I want you to heal, Mayhem. And please.. listen to River.. er the Alpha next time before dashing off."
He nuzzled her gently before walking out of the den back to his own den. River looked at Mayhem " Heal up, love. And the next time you go out without me, please let me know. If even if you dont tell me, im coming with you regardless.."
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 08:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mayhem lays down with her head on her paws. "It was nothing you could have controlled." She sighs, looking at River.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 09:01 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" Im the Alpha, Mayhem. But you maybe right. Ive been through fights in my youth as well. But never in my life could I have handled the fight I just saw, the way you did, dear. Im proud of you." he wrapped around her just as a fresh kill arrived and Aster came in " I thought food might help the two of you. " she said laying it in front and turned around walking out into the late afternoon light.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 09:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Still. Those were dog fighting dogs, they dont fight like wolves." Mayhem raises her head. "Thank you." She smiled at Aster.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 09:15 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
" I understand that, Mayhem" River said with a yawn and layed his head to her left and closed his eyes " wake me up if something goes wrong.. " He had the busiest day of his life. But it wouldnt stop there.
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 25, 2021 09:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Something was bound to go wrong, Mayhem could feel it. She was able to sleep for a while, but abruptly woke up when everything didnt feel right..
Interstellar/LunarSeptember 26, 2021 04:33 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Things were getting more tense and heated up as the days wore on " Mayhem? What is it, darling? You're too tense. rela-" he said without finishing his sentance " It is your leg, dear? I can get Aries for you." he sat up and wrapped around her very gently.

Edited at September 26, 2021 09:46 AM by LunarOrbitPack

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   45 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us