Wolf Play : Critique?
Chatbox
 Luna👻
05:01:52 Silver (She/her)
the hosting sites are overwhelmed with all the WP people uploading art 24/7 XD
 Revelry
05:01:50 Rev
Should I make a gallery for dumb low quality pics of my dog?
 Spookybeast
05:01:32 Will
@Chro

Omg I'm joining lol
 Luna👻
05:01:28 Silver (She/her)
Chro
oh yes please XD
 Polargeist
05:01:04 Chro (he/him)
We gotta make our own hosting site soon at this point. Who's with me guys
 Spookybeast
05:01:04 Will
@Etea

Omg
They hate us 😭
 Luna👻
05:00:36 Silver (She/her)
ET
but I did this -Click- honestly, I don't really like how this one turned out its supposed to be a winter palette
 Polargeist
05:00:04 Chro (he/him)
Stalk -
Hardship only makes you stronger ✊ is what I tell myself

Samee hahaa, but good luck with it all and I hope to see you around again soon! :D <33
 Eternity
04:59:33 ET
imgBB is also down LOL
 Luna👻
04:59:05 Silver (She/her)
I'm trying imgBB its so slow...
 le stalk
04:57:44 stalker or stalk :)
Polar-
dude.

that's... wow. i'd probably pass out from fear lmaoo

yeah hopefully :,D praying for you lol.

anyway, gotta dip soon, but i'll see ya around! nice talking. :) hope stuff gets better for you!
 Polargeist
04:57:39 Chro (he/him)
Zera -
God the day I switch to Imgbb is the day I die 🙄
Yeah man, I went to bed around 3AM or 4AM Finnish time last night and I can't sleep well in my sister's apartment so I woke up 10. Am free tomorrow so I got one day to fix it before I have to get up at 7AM again gsdhmrm wish me luck
 Polargeist
04:55:51 Chro (he/him)
Stalk -
It's. Um. The wasp's nest. In my roof 👀
But uh from the bright side they should be dead about now since it's so cold outside so hopefully there won't be any more of them ?? Maybe.?
 Feiella
04:55:11 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Nux
How are you?
 Zeraphia
04:54:55 Vah is Spooky
Y'all can use Imgbb

It still works XD
 Zeraphia
04:54:35 Vah is Spooky
Polar

Oh man! That's not fun at all.

Sleep schedules do a lot for us, it's almost surprising.
 le stalk
04:53:42 stalker or stalk :)
Polar-
Yeppp you get it :')

oh my god 😭 that sucks?? was it just the region you were in had a lot of wasps or something?
 Polargeist
04:53:15 Chro (he/him)
I sawww ugh I can never post to my gallery when I want 👎
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:53:02 I eat souls, nom nom
Heya Fei :)
 Luna👻
04:51:59 Silver (She/her)
I would post a palette but Postimage is down again XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : +3
Spotted Hyena : -5
Mamba : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Critique?August 8, 2018 02:05 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm looking for a critique on this. I made the character for Cun :p
I'm looking for critiques on mostly anatomy, but coloring as well.

https://s15.postimg.cc/p5ekn64l5/sketch1533754368467.png

Edited at August 8, 2018 04:01 PM by Wolf~Song
Critique?August 8, 2018 02:08 PM

Mistress Nyx

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
The head is very small as opposed to the body, particularly how thick the legs are, the chest us really large as well, which all makes the head look super small. I recommend looking up references to aid with body proportions.
Critique?August 8, 2018 02:10 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Mistress Nyx said:
The head is very small as opposed to the body, particularly how thick the legs are, the chest us really large as well, which all makes the head look super small. I recommend looking up references to aid with body proportions.

Thank you! This is super helpful because I didn't notice that! I'll use more references next time :3
Critique?August 8, 2018 02:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Mistress Nyx said:

I agree with Nyx. You need to either make the head bigger or size down the chest legs and try to make the neck a tiny bit longer. The big legs could be an acceptance because if she is a strong character it will match.
Critique?August 8, 2018 02:15 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dragon’s Den said:

Mistress Nyx said:

I agree with Nyx. You need to either make the head bigger or size down the chest legs and try to make the neck a tiny bit longer. The big legs could be an acceptance because if she is a strong character it will match.

I will next time! Thanks! I just started drawing big cats, so proportions are difficult. She's supposed to be a short and stumpy muscular character, so I did draw the large legs on purpose.
Critique?August 8, 2018 02:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Wolf~Song said:

DragonÂ’s Den said:

Mistress Nyx said:

I will next time! Thanks! I just started drawing big cats, so proportions are difficult. She's supposed to be a short and stumpy muscular character, so I did draw the large legs on purpose.

Makes sense to me! Good job on the art tho, I suck at cats.
Critique?August 8, 2018 02:34 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dragon’s Den said:

Wolf~Song said:

Dragon’s Den said:

Mistress Nyx said:

Makes sense to me! Good job on the art tho, I suck at cats.

Thank you! I really appreciate it. I can hardly do domestic cats, so I feel you XD
Critique?August 8, 2018 02:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Overall I think you did a good job. c:
Critique?August 8, 2018 02:45 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cún. said:
Overall I think you did a good job. c:

Thanks! ^.^