Wolf Play : Chim Question - Closed- but helpful answer pinned!
Chatbox
 Red River Wolves
08:26:38 Redd Dead
Forest Dwelling,
For most packs, I'd say no, but because you're on Wolflocke maybe? I don't know what your event rules are
 Boeing
08:26:23 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Forest
That'll give you 18 wolves from the mush and another 28 from the party ons

I mean... maybe? I know people spending hundreds of thousands so it depends on your luck xD
 Transcendence
08:26:12 anti gen ai
Pvp painn
 Forest Dwelling
08:25:37 I am on Wolflocke ok
Are 900 shrooms and 28 party-ons good enough for the event?
 Boeing
08:25:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Grey
Yep lol xD
 Luna👻
08:24:45 Silver (She/her)
Rank is slowly improving
 Graywing
08:24:39 Slate, Gray
Bean

I win >:3
 Boeing
08:24:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
No you aren't XD
 Boeing
08:24:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Rev
If you want to use an ES, I'll put my ES in ^^
 Graywing
08:24:19 Slate, Gray
Bean

Hehe
 Red River Wolves
08:23:57 Redd Dead
Wait, I'm not fighting you XD
 Red River Wolves
08:23:33 Redd Dead
Boe,
See? Just now, crit.
 Bobcat
08:23:22 (She) Cat {no bob}
-WP Click-
She lives!
 Luna👻
08:23:20 Silver (She/her)
I'm gonna spam battle my rank is meh
 Revelry
08:23:07 Rev
Is it worth using ES for PvP?
 Boeing
08:22:47 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Hm
I've never noticed mine but considering what he's doing to my wolves... probably lol
 Red River Wolves
08:22:28 Redd Dead
Boe,
Secret.
 Red River Wolves
08:22:05 Redd Dead
Boe,
Pretty much. I think he's gotten more critical hits than any of my others combined
 Luna👻
08:21:56 Silver (She/her)
ooh yes, Akira hits for 25 damage now!
 Boeing
08:21:44 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
holy crap how is my rank 5
Red what did you do >:^
I was at 1 6 hours ago xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +1
Caiman : 0
Arctic Fox : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help

Chim Question - Closed- but helpful answer pinned!May 24, 2021 01:53 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

It does matter! I think I know the thread you're talking about and they were likely talking about bloodlines. (It also wasn't a mod that said that.)

In the specific situation that they were responding to, the chances of having a chim pup were somewhat even, because all of the mentioned wolves had some sort of increased chance. It didn’t matter which one of them was bred because of that. In general, it does matter. But not in that person's situation.

You have the highest chance if both parents are a chimera and a slightly lower chance if one parent is a chimera. However, grandparents that are chimeras (only the parents of the pup's parents, not any further back) also give a slightly increased chance. It's still random, but parents and grandparents (again, only one gen back from parents) do increase the chances. It's not a major increase, but it's a slightly higher chance than normal wolves would have. It is also random though, so that increased chance doesn't mean that a wolf with chim parents will definitely have a chim pup and a normal wolf with normal parents won't.

Two chimera parents = highest increase, but not guaranteed to have a chimera pup

One chimera parent = slightly lower increase, still not guaranteed

Grandparents (only one gen back from parents) = smallest increase, unlikely but definitely possible

Normal = no increase, random chance

All = random, but with varying degrees of increased likelihood

Hopefully this makes sense. If not, let me know and I can clarify.

Edited at May 24, 2021 02:06 PM by Evergreen
Chim Question - Closed- but helpful answer pinned!May 24, 2021 01:28 PM

Intervention

Lightbringer

Give Award
Soooooo.... I just read a tread where a mod was saying that it really doesnt matter if the female and the male are both chimera- the chances that one of the pups will adopt the defect is still ONLY at random. Like every other /normal/ wolf.... Seriously?? I just spent 75 apples on fertility figurines, dandelions, Butcher's Broom, etc etc for absolutely nothing? I've been grinding and spending loads of money on only a couple wolves when this whole time I should have just been doing breeding sprees? I can understand Butcher's Broom helping but... It really doesnt matter? Thats a huge let down.

Edited at May 24, 2021 02:08 PM by Shaquille.Oatmeal
Chim Question - Closed- but helpful answer pinned!May 24, 2021 01:51 PM

The Pumpkin King

Neutral

Give Award
Is this a question? ;; I understand it's frustrating but these things don't change, lol. That's just the risk of breeding. Still sorry about the waste though, that sucks. :')

Edited at May 24, 2021 01:54 PM by Kodoggy
Chim Question - Closed- but helpful answer pinned!May 24, 2021 01:59 PM

Intervention

Lightbringer

Give Award

Evergreen said:

It does matter! I know the thread you're talking about and they were likely talking about bloodlines.

In the specific situation that they were responding to, the chances were somewhat even, because all of the mentioned wolves had some sort of increased chance. It didn’t matter which one of them was bred because of that. In general, it does matter. But not in that person's situation.

You have the highest chance if both parents are a chimera and a slightly lower chance if one parent is a chimera. However, grandparents that are chimeras (only the parents of the pup's parents, not any further back) also give a slightly increased chance. It's still random, but parents and grandparents (again, only one gen back from parents) do increase the chances. It's not a major increase, but it's a slightly higher chance than normal wolves would have. It is also random though, so that increased chance doesn't mean that a wolf with chim parents will definitely have a chim pup and a normal wolf with normal parents won't.

Yessss It was a thread asking which one of her females would be best to breed next for highest chance for a chimmie. I saw the comments and /sank/ lol

Thank you sooooo much that makes alot more sense!!! Perfect, Im glad it atleast kind of contributed, haha. Glad I was able to learn more about the game!
Chim Question - Closed- but helpful answer pinned!May 24, 2021 02:01 PM

Intervention

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kodoggy said:
Is this a question? ;; I understand it's frustrating but these things don't change, lol. That's just the risk of breeding. Still sorry about the waste though, that sucks. :')

Considering the last sentence says in conclusion, "Does it really not matter?" Id say it was a question. ;-; Thx tho I got my answer <3 And yeahh it was kinda sad but oh well x')

Edited at May 24, 2021 02:02 PM by Shaquille.Oatmeal
Chim Question - Closed- but helpful answer pinned!May 24, 2021 02:03 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Shaquille.Oatmeal said:

Evergreen said:

It does matter! I know the thread you're talking about and they were likely talking about bloodlines.

In the specific situation that they were responding to, the chances were somewhat even, because all of the mentioned wolves had some sort of increased chance. It didn’t matter which one of them was bred because of that. In general, it does matter. But not in that person's situation.

Yessss It was a thread asking which one of her females would be best to breed next for highest chance for a chimmie. I saw the comments and /sank/ lol

Thank you sooooo much that makes alot more sense!!! Perfect, Im glad it atleast kind of contributed, haha. Glad I was able to learn more about the game!

No problem! I’m glad I could help. I added a simplified version of what I said at the bottom, that way it's less confusing to read. :)

Forums > Member Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us